Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon?  (Read 16217 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:24:23 AM

it's natural law. the stronger will remain and survive , the weakest will just gone and extinct. my guess is that the coins that have great community will always in top of cryptocoin list and dominate the market dominance.
bitcoin used for many things, ethereum have smart contract that making eth capable of creating ICO and making people buying eth to funds ICO. while the other cryptocurrency, I don't see what the rest from these is really that necessary

Bitcoin is used mostly for speculation

It is a shitty tool to transact with on a regular basis. It has become boring to say that its insane fees and slow confirmations make it a useless means of payment at mass scale. But it doesn't matter since no cryptocoin is used for that purpose anyway. Some coins (like Monero) seem to be used in dark markets but this use is pretty close to being completely irrelevant and inconsequential in absolute numbers. Ethereum is another thing in this regard, but ultimately, it is still a tool for profiteering just taken to the next level (smart contracts capability that make ICO's possible in massive amounts)

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

LTC now number 5 of biggest market cap and this coin also supporting from crypto community in China so my opinion LTC can go higher to $100 or more in a few month.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

LTC now number 5 of biggest market cap and this coin also supporting from crypto community in China so my opinion LTC can go higher to $100 or more in a few month.

We're almost there already. It won't take that long any more to see 3 digits.  Smiley
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:08:10 AM

I think with all the new development in LTC it is going to continue to steadily go up with the spontaneous pops it might get off of good news.

Yes, with the increase in demand of LTC the price of LTC will increase due to some factors
1. Bitcoin Price is increasing in the market.
2. LTC after hard fork the transaction became very fast and also dev team is working effectively behind the scenes.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

Next target of LTC will be the 100$ mark, I would suspect, when it reaches that mark, a drop before it stabilizes again.
Development team is doing a good job and lets hope that it continues that way!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

LTC crept up after yesterday down to below 0.01 and now, i'm starting to enjoy a good gain from holding it. LTC is worthy altcoin or to speculate.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

It will rise steadily, it's younger brother of Bitcoin after all  Wink Smiley

In future at most 10 cryptos will remain in the market with significant market share with top 2-3 sharing major market share and rest rallying behind, rest will have low or insignificant market share. Bitcoin and Litecoin are the major contenders for top 3 spots with Bitcoin on top but some unexpected can also happen but its chance is low.
At the moment there are hundreds of coins I do not see why we will need to have such a low number of coins, there are going to be major coins that satisfy the most general needs of the population but there may be the need for very specific projects in which specialized coins will be the best choice.
I have the same opinion. China has a good grip over the international market and they were very much involved in all these crypto currencies. I hope after they banned some ICOs, we need not to suffer much otherwise things will turn different. Litecoins are not much famous like bitcoins, so they are having tough time.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

Next target of LTC will be the 100$ mark, I would suspect, when it reaches that mark, a drop before it stabilizes again.

That's what many people think

And they are more often than not proved wrong. It happened many times to Bitcoin (when it surged through the roof in the spring). And the same is likely going to happen to Litecoin as well. What I mean to say is that if Litecoin breaks through the resistance at 100 dollars per coin, it will likely hike a lot higher than that. Just a year ago people weren't expecting that Bitcoin was going to overcome resistance at 800 dollars but it went through that level like a hot knife through butter (and well beyond that)

Temptaz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

I am not sure why but I have always liked LTC. I guess its like a fanboy to Superman or Batman.

I got some LTC at ~25USD and now sitting pretty near ~80USD looks like I will be HODL for now lets see 100 by the 15th!

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

It depens to your choice if you want to buy litecoin you can buy . But I suggest before you buy  you can make some research first because if you do that you can know  if they have potential coin to increase in the future or not. But its my own research litecoin is a potential coin and for sure If you have that you will earn profit. Thats why i hold my bitcoin so I can make a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

I am not sure why but I have always liked LTC. I guess its like a fanboy to Superman or Batman.

I got some LTC at ~25USD and now sitting pretty near ~80USD looks like I will be HODL for now lets see 100 by the 15th!

It's one of the original altcoins, people always have a soft spot for the classics.  Litecoins remained fairly strong throughout the year while other coins were struggling.  It seems almost bullet-proof.  I would be very surprised if it doesn't surpass $100 this year we've already seen $90+

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:24:37 PM

That's what many people think

And they are more often than not proved wrong. It happened many times to Bitcoin (when it surged through the roof in the spring). And the same is likely going to happen to Litecoin as well. What I mean to say is that if Litecoin breaks through the resistance at 100 dollars per coin, it will likely hike a lot higher than that. Just a year ago people weren't expecting that Bitcoin was going to overcome resistance at 800 dollars but it went through that level like a hot knife through butter (and well beyond that)

I'm waiting for assian markets to start the move. When they become hungry for litecoin and buy, we might see a good pump in lite coin. Westers markets are not deeply trading lite coin, but assians's attention is high for it.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

it is going similar with bitcoin. if bitcoin go up LTC will go up too.
Iyasa_Aragaki

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

Do you think LTC go up soon? no
Do you thing LTC go up soon ? No
Agree as currently LTC on VIP is down 0,3% dan possibly will continue to fall
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:23:36 AM

many little investor and especially people who focus there time to faucet wait to rise a price of litecoin and other cryptocurrencies. especially litecoins because many faucetsite have a very fast litecoins minings. and we wish and i hope litecoin goes up soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:15:57 AM

Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

Now the price for it is stable, and it seems like there are not even any attempts to change, but you can take a chance. LTC has a low demand, so in the future there will be only a fall, I do not see reasons for growth.
there's also some good reason why people will support this even its just a copy of bitcoin Chinese if showed their support again will make ltc
to move up but right now its hard to say whether they will do that or go with NEO instead so if not willing to hold for long better to stay out.
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:51:20 AM

I think the chikun is a bit tired of growing and will be sleeping all the remaining year.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:15:54 AM

I'm curious if you really checked the recent prices

And not speak right out of your ass. Litecoin surged over 2 times within just a few weeks, from lower 40's to almost 100 dollars per coin, and right now it is trading over 80 dollars (personally, I would be happy if it went a little bit down). I can't possibly see how these prices can be considered as stable. Regarding future growth, it will largely depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is going to rise in the future, so will altcoins do, and Litecoin will likely rise even faster since it is still heavily underpriced coin. If Bitcoin is going to kick the bucket, so be it. Litecoin will happily take its place

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

Litecoin price has been pretty static with little movement over weeks and months. If you are buying to profit in the short term, it is a no no. If you are buying to as a very long term investment, it is viable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: