Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon?  (Read 16217 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:35:23 PM

I  can only say that  a  friend  of mine involved into cripto world, told me litecoin will go up in february, but  I don't  understand   why

Do not make the mistake of following the advice of someone else blindly that can be a very dangerous thing to do especially if we take into account the way the markets are moving at the moment and all the FUD that has been going around, make your own research and only invest if you are sure of your analysis.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

LTC is going to go up or down alongwith Bitcoin and cryptos. All cryptos are
rallying nicely from last week's bottom so LTC will keep going up for the ride.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:21:29 AM

LTC is actually very efficient coin,
and has strong community.
I would not be surprised if LTC could go more higher.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:16:05 AM

If you want to buy litecoin its better because ltc is a potential coin and for sure if you have you can earn a lot of profit in the future. But invest only you can afford to lose because we dont know when the price increase because they have possible price decrease so be careful what you invest. But I have litecoin in my wallet and I will hold for few months and few years to make a lot of profit. Its up to you if you want shorterm and longterm.
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:48:50 AM

I believe ltc can go up to 200$ soon. hold 7000 ltc and wait that price
Iwannacry

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:12:07 AM

Yes It could happen with pairs LTC/BTC causes BTC price is my prediction going to down a bit.

Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

Maybe the Litecoin (LTC) will go up soon because there's no fix position in the world. Maybe someone will start supporting litecoin (LTC) because of the value of money is varying.

Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

despite the current downtrend, ltc is not so bad, other altcoins today lost more than he

user983613

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

I'm confident that it will go near ATH again in the near future.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

LTC is a good coin, but i don´t see it being any better than BTC either than being smaller, so some scallability issues have not yet been evident. On the other hand because  the mining is even more centralized than it is in BTC it´s easier to get consensus, like the Segwit activation so the coin might be more stable in price and don´t get hard forks like BCH. I think it is a good coin to keep in a portfolio.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Yes LTC will go up soon.
I HODL too sice about 40 usd,
it should be nice to know it is even better soon.

Yes, i think also that litecoin will be going up. I have already invested in litecoin Im now waiting for the right moment to sell them. I want to wait actually a few years, because i think that ltc will even go higher.  Many people have already invested in it so i don't think that it will fall so easily to zero.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

Litecoin might become the highway for bitcoin transfers.
andrei56

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:35:26 AM

Haha) if ltc will be 15usd soon, means for all the crypto market hard times have come. and then bitcoin will cost less than $ 1000
No, litecoin is a good coin, but it is not a point of reference as bitcoin is, I do not think the price can tank that badly but if it did I do not think that is going to crash the whole market or that bitcoin needs to reach that low of a price either, however if that happened I will buy a bunch of LTC without even thinking about it and hold for a long time.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:58:14 AM

Litecoin will go to $500, (or more) in due time. Definitely a good long term hodl if you can afford 100-500 or so.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

It will hit 100$ at the end of the year. Nothing more, this is just copy of a bitcoin. When bitcoin will get LN, Lite coin will be dumped on the exchanges.
Yep! Most of the altcoins follow footsteps of bitcoins in pumps and dumps. Litecoins are nothing different and I believe they are going to increase in value at the end of November or start of December because then bitcoins will be touching 5k dollars. It is not wrong decision to hold onto litecoins at present.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

Keep dreaming guys. I would honestly love to see Litecoin drop to at least 0.01 level so I can buy some more.
It is not only you who is going to love such a massive drop; there are many others who are waiting for this opportunity. But now bitcoins have started recovering their prices and I don’t think so litecoins are going to dup anymore. If you really want to grab some altcoins, go for them now.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

It will hit 100$ at the end of the year. Nothing more, this is just copy of a bitcoin. When bitcoin will get LN, Lite coin will be dumped on the exchanges.
Yep! Most of the altcoins follow footsteps of bitcoins in pumps and dumps. Litecoins are nothing different and I believe they are going to increase in value at the end of November or start of December because then bitcoins will be touching 5k dollars. It is not wrong decision to hold onto litecoins at present.

I don't think that Litecoin will get dumped

If Lightning Network gets activated in Bitcoin. If you ask me, I don't even think that LN will get activated in Bitcoin any time soon (if ever). If your logic were true we should have seen Litecoin pumped to hundreds of dollars per coin (for LN being there and absent in Bitcoin) but this is obviously not the case. Anyway, LN is not used in Litecoin since there is no need for it yet. In fact, Litecoin is set to develop alongside Bitcoin. I refer to atomic swaps between these (and other) currencies, a step toward decentralized exchanges, so there is no reason to think that it will crash after Bitcoin gets some promotion

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

I don't think that Litecoin will get dumped

If Lightning Network gets activated in Bitcoin. If you ask me, I don't even think that LN will get activated in Bitcoin any time soon (if ever). If your logic were true we should have seen Litecoin pumped to hundreds of dollars per coin (for LN being there and absent in Bitcoin) but this is obviously not the case. Anyway, LN is not used in Litecoin since there is no need for it yet. In fact, Litecoin is set to develop alongside Bitcoin. I refer to atomic swaps between these (and other) currencies, a step toward decentralized exchanges, so there is no reason to think that it will crash after Bitcoin gets some promotion
I don't think if the litecoin is go up again, because their price now in the market was fluctuate a little bit. Also some investors of this coins was full out their balance because they cannot satisfied to the performance of litecoin in the altcoin industry. I was bother because there's a possibility that litecoin will be close in the future.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

I think at this price level there is some room for Litcoin recovery. It is a good coin but not disruptive comparing to BTC. So i don´t see it as a HUGE pump in the future but will go a little higher with the rest of the market . It can maintain it´s place as a refuge when there are the usual disturbing news about BTC.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
andrei56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

True but since they follow bitcoin at different speeds you can take an advantage of the movements of the market, right now bitcoin is really expensive, this makes very attractive the option to buy altcoins, that way in the future when altcoins are the ones to pump you can win a small fortune when you buy back your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: