Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon?  (Read 16217 times)
steveouttrim

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:03:47 AM

LTC seems to trade in a range of 50-70. I think you could make money trading it. Not sure it is going to go form 50 to 1000, but you never know.
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

I'm wondering how ltc reacts to bitlock hardfork, I think it will have to grow, but it only my opinion

barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

People from the forum says that LTC is on the second place after bitcoin. But I don't know what is so unicuecin this currency to it become "silver after gold"? There are many other coins which I see much more interesting, this is Etgerum and ZCash, but I see people are investing in Litecoin, so it must be has all chances and reasons for success
Litecoin is basically bitcoin with a faster block generation and with a community that is not as fragmented ,when people talk about litecoin being the silver of crypto that has to do with its price, gold and bitcoin are at the top, silver and litecoin are a lot cheaper and that made silver the more widespread of the precious metals, not everyone can afford a bitcoin but everyone can afford a litecoin.
It is same like the gold and silver story if you compare both. Gold is much expensive that not everyone can afford it. It exists with some rich people and poor are not users of it. But silver, on the other hand, have much common use. It is a lot cheaper than gold but still comes in expensive category. Same happens with litecoin as silver and bitcoin as gold.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

What do you think about LTC? Its price go up soon?
Is this time to buy LTC?
Many people expect a big price pump at the end of this month, but are there any grounds to judge that? I do not think so.
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:16:26 PM

in the last months a lot of hype was spreaded about litecoin.
The only ones that get profit from pump were the guys who bought or mined in the previous months. They dunped hard.
nothing good to all the rest of investors.
Not my coin. That train already left station a long time ago. i prefer new coins with new technology and prices way under 50 cents among other specs and analysis....

Except bitcoin, all other coins are facing a serious dump in the market now. LTC is under a pressure as well and its price decreasing like crazy. It's not right to expect it to rise.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

People from the forum says that LTC is on the second place after bitcoin. But I don't know what is so unicuecin this currency to it become "silver after gold"? There are many other coins which I see much more interesting, this is Etgerum and ZCash, but I see people are investing in Litecoin, so it must be has all chances and reasons for success
Litecoin is basically bitcoin with a faster block generation and with a community that is not as fragmented ,when people talk about litecoin being the silver of crypto that has to do with its price, gold and bitcoin are at the top, silver and litecoin are a lot cheaper and that made silver the more widespread of the precious metals, not everyone can afford a bitcoin but everyone can afford a litecoin.
It is same like the gold and silver story if you compare both. Gold is much expensive that not everyone can afford it. It exists with some rich people and poor are not users of it. But silver, on the other hand, have much common use. It is a lot cheaper than gold but still comes in expensive category. Same happens with litecoin as silver and bitcoin as gold.

Good comparison and i do agree on this but since we are talking on crypto coins then value would really be different when it comes to volatility.When we are talking about LTC it is already been here for how many years but still its kicking and stabilizing its price but we cant really be sure if it would rise up soon or not because there are only two ways which is up or down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

Good comparison and i do agree on this but since we are talking on crypto coins then value would really be different when it comes to volatility.When we are talking about LTC it is already been here for how many years but still its kicking and stabilizing its price but we cant really be sure if it would rise up soon or not because there are only two ways which is up or down.

There is a third way

That is, it could trade sideways, as it had been trading for years before it jumped from zero to hero in a matter of a few months. Personally, I don't very much believe in such possibility myself, but it is still an option, a third option. What I really believe in, though, is that Litecoin will get pumped massively after a period of calm, and before that it will likely experience a short but strong downfall which will be no more than typical market manipulation (just like it happened in the past so many times)

Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

Litecoin Will only Rise
Alsmost everybody who has heard about bitcoin als heard about litecoin.
Only becouse of that it Will be forever the brother of bitcoin
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:17 PM

Is this time to buy LTC?
In my opinion, I think the value of litecoin will definitely rise within a few months, to at least $100 per coin. Litecoin is a good coin with great tech, I am not saying this because I am holding on to it, but because I believe in the technology behind it.

You can still buy litecoin since now it's trading at around $51, you will start making profit once the value begins recovering. This is actually the right time since I bought it around $60, and I am now loosing on my investment. However, I am just holding on to it since I believe that it will recover.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

Is this time to buy LTC?
In my opinion, I think the value of litecoin will definitely rise within a few months, to at least $100 per coin. Litecoin is a good coin with great tech, I am not saying this because I am holding on to it, but because I believe in the technology behind it.

You can still buy litecoin since now it's trading at around $51, you will start making profit once the value begins recovering. This is actually the right time since I bought it around $60, and I am now loosing on my investment. However, I am just holding on to it since I believe that it will recover.

the tech was practically the same as it was when it pumped to almost $90 USD, it has the potential to get back if we can get some of that Asian dosh flowing in again  Tongue

I think ltc has recovered the least out of all the big coins after the china crash, something to consider when looking for value(and safety) in a bigger capped coin

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

I do not know if it will increase again. because now ETH-based ICO coin is very much. I think LTC will decrease
LTC has a tendency to not move much but then suddenly it goes up a lot, you need to be lucky to get that pump, many people invest in litecoin for years and it does not move at all and then they move their money to other coins with more action and then they miss the pump.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:56:25 AM

in the last months a lot of hype was spreaded about litecoin.
The only ones that get profit from pump were the guys who bought or mined in the previous months. They dunped hard.
nothing good to all the rest of investors.
Not my coin. That train already left station a long time ago. i prefer new coins with new technology and prices way under 50 cents among other specs and analysis....
The price just dwindling here and there and not even sure of which way to go. It has been a long year for the coin and I really do not know why it is not really having much improvement. A lot of coins have come after it, overtaken it and the coin is still doing some child's play until it gets pushed down pretty fast ?

I have some in my portfolio though and I am really still looking where it all ends for the coin in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

Is this time to buy LTC?

not only ltc some more coins may raise few times and come down few times. maximum it's price few times high and few times low. if you want to buy ltc coins just buy it. most of the people try to buy different coins in different times, but if you want to buy it just first see the price and next its value in the market. i think ltc coin price going slowly raise. so ltc  buy happily.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

Litecoin can grow more because it is an old coin with a good potential. Maybe creators will do something new to this coin and we'll see growth for sure
Being an old coin doesn’t really count as there are so many new coins that would pretty much over shadow it faster.
Doge is also an old coin, even though classified as a joke coin right from the onset, but low development has pushed it down faster as new coins with better ideas keep surfacing.

The same will end up happening to LTC if care is not taken. No doubt it is a good coin, but the growth is pissing.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:37:10 PM

It wont it is just a copy of bitcoin and altcoin with 0 utility. It will go down there is no use case

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

It wont it is just a copy of bitcoin and altcoin with 0 utility. It will go down there is no use case

I wouldn't say that

Litecoin is fast and cheap (in terms of transaction costs and times), so it certainly has plenty of utility in respect to real life use. In other words, it is by far more convenient to transact with Litecoin than with Bitcoin. But it is certainly not all there's to it. This coin is sort of backing up Bitcoin in case it should fail. Right now we seem to be far from that (given the current Bitcoin prices) but shit happens and if some shit should happen to Bitcoin, Litecoin will easily replace it. It could be said that this feature is its woe and blessing, tragedy and joy, pain and life, all at the same time

Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

yeah sure time 2 shine fot ltc
Ltc will be in the top 3 coins soon
gtinvest

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:48:12 AM

I think LTC will be bigger than now. My prediction maybe in the 5th rank on coin market cap
There is a big opportunity to buy their coin now  Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

Imo litecoin is wayyy under valued. I believe it will worth $100 now or above. I dont know why whale still want it under valued. Lite coin development still run very well. I follow it at twitter and its forum. Im not ltc shill. Just try to say the fact..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

I bought 100 LTC just today hoping that it will go up. Now those who can’t afford bitcoin will buy LTC. 😁😁
Litecoin is always a good investment since litecoin activated segwit first I think we are going to see the lightning network to first activate there, that is great an in my opinion when that happens the price is going to go up, so keep an eye on the news to see when that is going to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: