Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out Youtube pump and dumpers and giving credit where its due  (Read 2035 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

At the end of the day, everyone must take responsibility for their own choices and actions. I take all the Youtube Crypto videos as entertainment and actually I find Suppoman quite amusing and he actually makes a lot of sense. Even today in his video he was saying everyone in the end must make their own choices and people who trade have to be adults and not blame others for their decisions or for the retarded market manipulations from fake news and whales.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Artdealer (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:38:57 PM

At the end of the day, everyone must take responsibility for their own choices and actions. I take all the Youtube Crypto videos as entertainment and actually I find Suppoman quite amusing and he actually makes a lot of sense. Even today in his video he was saying everyone in the end must make their own choices and people who trade have to be adults and not blame others for their decisions or for the retarded market manipulations from fake news and whales.

But he provides no value compared to the good channels that other people mentioned thats the point,  if you find a loud smugg arrogant dude entertaining then you just have bad taste
barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:40:02 AM

I can't stand the cunts face or voice, makes me want to put one on his chin. 
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

But he provides no value compared to the good channels that other people mentioned thats the point,  if you find a loud smugg arrogant dude entertaining then you just have bad taste

it is kind of entertaining tho in the sense that it's almost fascinating just how stupid and obnoxious he is, and then you consider that people actually take him seriously and even pay him for his course lmao. it's pretty bleak

he's certainly no expert, he began trading crypto and making videos about it in may and was a complete noob idiot (i'm sure he's since removed those earlier videos tho) and has only gotten marginally better in the months since

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
HomeToken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

Nice compilation to help everyone looking to get into cryptocurrency! Smiley

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

Thanks for this list! Definitely going to subscribe to some of these guys. Already watched two videos and feeling a lot better than I was before - sometimes it can be difficult or frustrating trying to figure this all out on your own, plus with all the people who flip the fck out and post and make videos with their ridiculous ideas it can be hard to tell which are bad and which are level headed people who actually put their money where their mouth is and make it.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time this upcoming week and next watching through all of these, thanks again!
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

That Suppoman guy is a fuckin joke, doesn't understand any of the implications of this industry or what it's effects on society will be.  He has no idea what makes a project valuable, he is just a dumbass chasing pumps.  Ignore that loser.

Plus if he really were that good at trading, he wouldn't need to sell his bs course on Udemy.
I know many people may disagree with my post but still I think suppoman videos are way better than others because unlike others he won't simply talk on cryptos but also helps us to analyse the situation.
If you think his videos are financial advice then you are a big idiot. Just take his opinion and do your own research. Infact many times he predicted the right coins like NEO(Formerly Antshares).
His $10 course is one of my best investment this year. I literally learned alot from his videos thanks to him for that wonderful course on Udemy. You know what if you've enrolled in the course and didn't like it then you can get full refund from Udemy. Literally you won't lose anything!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:38:02 AM

good one
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHHtN4LNc34zswfKhvNgPLg/featured
Bits to Freedom
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

Im currently watching a DataDash video haha Smiley
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:55:01 PM

Thank you for this very necessary thread. It is very difficult to find youtube channels about cryptos which are worth watching and other users' experience is precious, saves you time. However, not too much has been posted here yet. So if someone has some other good channels to advise, please share it here.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Artdealer (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:21:18 AM

That Suppoman guy is a fuckin joke, doesn't understand any of the implications of this industry or what it's effects on society will be.  He has no idea what makes a project valuable, he is just a dumbass chasing pumps.  Ignore that loser.

Plus if he really were that good at trading, he wouldn't need to sell his bs course on Udemy.
I know many people may disagree with my post but still I think suppoman videos are way better than others because unlike others he won't simply talk on cryptos but also helps us to analyse the situation.
If you think his videos are financial advice then you are a big idiot. Just take his opinion and do your own research. Infact many times he predicted the right coins like NEO(Formerly Antshares).
His $10 course is one of my best investment this year. I literally learned alot from his videos thanks to him for that wonderful course on Udemy. You know what if you've enrolled in the course and didn't like it then you can get full refund from Udemy. Literally you won't lose anything!!!

Suppoman was wrong 90% of the time,  and everyone predicted NEO,  not just him.  All you gotta do is go back to his vids,  look at the date,  then check how his picks did after the fact,  case closed.  I've already done this fwiw.
barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:58:39 AM

Suppoman was wrong 90% of the time,  and everyone predicted NEO,  not just him.  All you gotta do is go back to his vids,  look at the date,  then check how his picks did after the fact,  case closed.  I've already done this fwiw.
LOL
It is probably his own account that made that advertising post. 
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

That Suppoman guy is a fuckin joke, doesn't understand any of the implications of this industry or what it's effects on society will be.  He has no idea what makes a project valuable, he is just a dumbass chasing pumps.  Ignore that loser.

Suppoman was wrong 90% of the time,  and everyone predicted NEO,  not just him.  All you gotta do is go back to his vids,  look at the date,  then check how his picks did after the fact,  case closed.  I've already done this fwiw.
LOL
It is probably his own account that made that advertising post.  
he he no
I'm here since 2 years
He is not a prophet to say what will happen and also he is not forcing anybody to invest in the coins that he suggests. It is completely depends on you. How can you trust a random guy in YouTube as your financial advisor? Use your brain and do your own research. He is just showing what that coins used for.
His paid course is best for beginners and if you are an expert then you won't find much info there. You guys don't know how Udemy works? If you didn't like the course than you can get a full refund.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Artdealer (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

Nice compilation to help everyone looking to get into cryptocurrency! Smiley

Your welcome,  99% of people in crypto dont know anything right now,  in any forum, chat or youtube,  but the list I put out seem to be correct mores so then others.  And the bad channels I listed I have confirmed to put out ponzis/ wrong picks/ delete vids of pumps that later dumped.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

Have to agree with the coinmastery praise, really like his videos. Only seen one or two of data dash so don't think it's fair to comment too much but they seemed alright.

Will try out some of the other recommendations, cheers.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:54:04 PM

My favorites are:
1. Cyptodaily
2. Boxming
3. David Hay

I also like that "Kire Palceski" guy who posts how to mine videos.  He's a good resource on mining little known coins.

I love cryptodaily this guy is awsome : ).
THre is allso few others worth mention like:
Marc del Mesel
Tone Vays / Crypto coin Network

the rest is probably best PnD ever... I just don't like hear to much shills

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Artdealer (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

Great interview with founder of MTL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpHE-XkfWxI
Artdealer (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

Korean exchange to add NEO, IOTA and NEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e1EV5xr5Zs
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

What's amazing is the difference in viewers.

These crypto videos are about a valuable topic.  They get a few thousand views each.

Then there are the Spiderman and Frozen Elsa videos, which get multiple million views each.

Artdealer (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

NEXUS CONFERENCE LIVE!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSF52B90xws
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: