Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523357 times)
Cryptoneer

Activity: 116
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 03:01:59 PM

DGC at ~.04 up 28% in one day.  It all started the day after i announced my involvement.  Kabib is working working hard coding away on that special batch in the kitchen.  I know s good dev, habib or something and he’s top notch.  I’ll see what I can do to get habibi more help.  Alt season is upon us we have to be ready.  I also know a marketing guy who knows everyone including me.  We TIGHT.  Marshal Long.  If we can get those two to help out we’re talking top 20 maybe top 10.

Big surprises coming.  

~ shogun
Top 10 or 20? Ehhh, I'd settle for CMC of sub 500 or 100. It's at #1670 now, was 1700 - 1800 not long ago, so it's going the right way. Dreaming is nice, though. Grin

For it to go sub 1000, it needs a market cap 10x it has now. So, let's say 0.00000600-ish (~32-35 cent) price.

Så kan det gå, om CAPS LOCK är PÅ!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 05:22:42 PM

DGC at ~.04 up 28% in one day.  It all started the day after i announced my involvement.  Kabib is working working hard coding away on that special batch in the kitchen.  I know s good dev, habib or something and he’s top notch.  I’ll see what I can do to get habibi more help.  Alt season is upon us we have to be ready.  I also know a marketing guy who knows everyone including me.  We TIGHT.  Marshal Long.  If we can get those two to help out we’re talking top 20 maybe top 10.

Big surprises coming.  

~ shogun
Top 10 or 20? Ehhh, I'd settle for CMC of sub 500 or 100. It's at #1670 now, was 1700 - 1800 not long ago, so it's going the right way. Dreaming is nice, though. Grin

For it to go sub 1000, it needs a market cap 10x it has now. So, let's say 0.00000600-ish (~32-35 cent) price.

You doubt what I do, what I know and how I do?   I’ve got over 1% of this coin so I put money where my mouth is.  You must see beyond the veil to the pieces being put together.  DGC is one of them and I’ve reaching out to the dude I’m TIGHT with to make it happen.  DGC is only one piece of the final machine.  Most top 20 coins are decoys for you guys to chase snd give your btc away.

You new here?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Cryptoneer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 03:45:26 PM

Big surprises coming.  

~ shogun

You doubt what I do, what I know and how I do?   I’ve got over 1% of this coin so I put money where my mouth is.  You must see beyond the veil to the pieces being put together.  DGC is one of them and I’ve reaching out to the dude I’m TIGHT with to make it happen.  DGC is only one piece of the final machine.  Most top 20 coins are decoys for you guys to chase snd give your btc away.

You new here?

Yeah very new. I started with coins in 2012, so I was 3 years late. :-P It's been a quiet four years since it went to $0.33. The thing is that most "old" coins, pre-2016 part from LTC and DOGE are CMC sub 500s, or so. Would be nice if this one made the grade. Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 07:43:14 PM

Big surprises coming.  

~ shogun

You new here?

Yeah very new. I started with coins in 2012, so I was 3 years late. :-P It's been a quiet four years since it went to $0.33. The thing is that most "old" coins, pre-2016 part from LTC and DOGE are CMC sub 500s, or so. Would be nice if this one made the grade. Smiley

I got this feeling and shock and awe moon is coming for all coins.  But then a total crash so sell after big gains.  I even bought flappy coin for no logical reason jus cause it was 2 sat and it brings back old memories. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:55:10 AM

I've no idea: here is my address DJWPq7jqP1u33W9wFADeaNeSGpbev9joHn but yeah nothing on the explorer

What is it that makes you think you have coins at that address?

If it is just a memory that you had a dgc wallet and vaguely remember sending coins from cryptsy or wherever, it could be you made the wallet then made several addresses in the wallet but only copied that address.

You could importprivkey then check the list of other receiving addresses that come with that key in the wallet.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:18:44 AM

I've no idea: here is my address DJWPq7jqP1u33W9wFADeaNeSGpbev9joHn but yeah nothing on the explorer

If it is just a memory that you had a dgc wallet and vaguely remember sending coins from cryptsy or wherever, it could be you made the wallet then made several addresses in the wallet but only copied that address.

You could importprivkey then check the list of other receiving addresses that come with that key in the wallet.

Hopefully he didn’t have many.  At least not more than my stack.  I am and deserve to be el numero uno.

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:48:07 AM

Hopefully he didn’t have many.  At least not more than my stack.  I am and deserve to be el numero uno.

DGC got as high as #8 or #9 early on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHzyJmlPdw

This thread was >200 pages by the end of 2013, so more likely you are numero cincuenta or so. Numero uno is probably Big Vern. He is slowly spending his stash with his girlfriend in Shanghai as they sip drinks on the beach and hide from fincen surveillance drones.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 04:54:37 PM

DGC got as high as #8 or #9 early on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHzyJmlPdw

This thread was >200 pages by the end of 2013, so more likely you are numero cincuenta or so. Numero uno is probably Big Vern. He is slowly spending his stash with his girlfriend in Shanghai as they sip drinks on the beach and hide from fincen surveillance drones.

Argh.  But hey, If we made it that high with way less buyers and now we got a top notch dev team and the big Alt-boom is about to start then reaching old levels is more likely. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:19:29 PM

Argh.  But hey, If we made it that high with way less buyers and now we got a top notch dev team and the big Alt-boom is about to start then reaching old levels is more likely.  

No doubt Digitalcoin is in better shape than a lot of other coins, but what or where or who is the top notch dev team?

Every single coin that currently exists is shit. Bitcoin, ethereum, every other coin, all shit that either does nothing like bitcoin or is designed for a quick pump or designed specifically to feed developers, like ethereum.

'top notch dev team' sounds like 'pump crew'.

I have no talents with regard to coding, nor anything else, but I will throw the full weight of my talents behind this coin if the 'top notch dev team' works on making it a productive algorithm coin, a coin whose algorithm accomplishes something, like primecoin etc. I have thousands of digitalcoin and will even invest a little in bounties etc.

There has not been a successful taskwork coin yet. Huntercoin, moto, neucoin etc all tried and failed.

Whichever coin first lets anybody anywhere mine coins by imputing some information, human work, will quickly take over the coin economy.

A very ambitious project, and would need to hire some experts and scrounge github for previous work, but if that possibility is even considered I'll support it. Otherwise I will dump the dgc I have though it probably isn't enough to move the price.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 08:06:05 AM

Argh.  But hey, If we made it that high with way less buyers and now we got a top notch dev team and the big Alt-boom is about to start then reaching old levels is more likely.  

No doubt Digitalcoin is in better shape than a lot of other coins, but what or where or who is the top notch dev team?

Every single coin that currently exists is shit. Bitcoin, ethereum, every other coin, all shit that either does nothing like bitcoin or is designed for a quick pump or designed specifically to feed developers, like ethereum.

'top notch dev team' sounds like 'pump crew'.

I have no talents with regard to coding, nor anything else, but I will throw the full weight of my talents behind this coin if the 'top notch dev team' works on making it a productive algorithm coin, a coin whose algorithm accomplishes something, like primecoin etc. I have thousands of digitalcoin and will even invest a little in bounties etc.

There has not been a successful taskwork coin yet. Huntercoin, moto, neucoin etc all tried and failed.

Whichever coin first lets anybody anywhere mine coins by imputing some information, human work, will quickly take over the coin economy.

A very ambitious project, and would need to hire some experts and scrounge github for previous work, but if that possibility is even considered I'll support it. Otherwise I will dump the dgc I have though it probably isn't enough to move the price.

You new here?  You got any idea how many lines of code I can drop per hour?  I don’t wanna boast. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:46:27 PM

You new here?  You got any idea how many lines of code I can drop per hour?  I don’t wanna boast. 

It isn't really a matter of cranking out endless lines of code, as with most coins.

The holy grail of the digital economy is a taskwork coin that cannot be overrun by bots, and has a few other qualities.

Motocoin got overwhelmed by bots, huntercoin got overwhelmed by bots. Neucoin was going to approach the question from a more centralized direction and even it got overwhelmed by bots.

Another downside is that emission of a taskwork coin increases as the economy grows. Most coins, including bitcoin and digitalcoin, were designed to create whales quickly so there would be a crew with a big stake motivated to pump the coin. More than half of all bitcoin that will ever exist were distributed to a pretty small number of people by 2012 so they would be motivated to pump it. A classic pumpndump scheme. Same with almost every coin. If dgc, for example, converts to a taskwork algorithm then emission has to start increasing again and everybody who is a whale now will be a minnow again before long.

Taskwork coins would solve a lot of problems globally but there are very few people working on developing them.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:04:30 PM

Taskwork coins would solve a lot of problems globally but there are very few people working on developing them.

When you speak about Taskwork coins you mean a coin that requires a human work to
be able to create new coin emission.
Something like IDENA maybe
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.0;topicseen

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:21:24 PM

When you speak about Taskwork coins you mean a coin that requires a human work to
be able to create new coin emission.
Something like IDENA maybe
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194871.0;topicseen

Had not heard of that coin.

It looks like that project https://www.idena.io/ is sort of in the same boat as huc, moto, neu etc. It uses awkward 'anti bot' protocols which are not compatible with 'decentralized' and are pointless work anyway.

It's one of the best coin efforts I've seen. The developers obviously have a good vision of the future that few coins have, but starting at the same place as where others have failed is not the way.

I will definitely research that project more.

~

In general, Taskwork should be a) productive, b) work that only humans can do, c) available to anybody with any internet interface i.e., the cheapest computers, smartphones or whatever, etc

Bitcoin was designed and released to benefit western cryptographers and coders, i.e., most bitcoin were distributed to them or people vaguely in that clique.

The coins which existed before bitcoin were also mainly designed to benefit the designers or distributors. E-gold, Rand, Ven, Liberty Reserve, Beenz, Flooz, WebMoney and dozens of other pre bitcoin digital currencies.

There are so many new coins now that pretend to offer fair distribution, but none really succeeds. Most are just hopping on the train with the intention of the developers getting rich on what many people know is a digital currency fad phase that will not last.

The one chance the digital economy has of pre emptively defeating CBDCs and corporate coins is to make available to groups the means to create local taskwork coins.

The big hurdle in the past has been bots, but there are solutions.

The first step is for there to be some interest in the subject.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 10:17:56 AM

How many believers in this ancient nearly dead coin?  I see only a few.  This insubordination will not be forgotten nor forgiven.  I will dump truckloads on your heads for your disobedience, you bastardos insignificant.   

- Master Blaster

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:24:22 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

How many believers in this ancient nearly dead coin?  I see only a few.  This insubordination will not be forgotten nor forgiven.  I will dump truckloads on your heads for your disobedience, you bastardos insignificant.   

- Master Blaster

Once you start dumping I will undercut you and dump further.

There are over 30 people who are using old versions of the wallet still, according to the network tab at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network and they will be dazzled by the blizzard of selling. Those using the latest wallet will also be dazzled/
Cryptoneer

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 04:45:21 PM

Us devoted users are busy buying and selling.  Tongue I've gotten 20% more of it, since of late.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 04:51:28 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:24:32 PM by mprep

- Master Blaster

There are over 30 people who are using old versions of the wallet still, according to the network tab at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network and they will be dazzled by the blizzard of selling. Those using the latest wallet will also be dazzled/

I like dazzling you barely 1 merit noob.  It’s how I do.  You shmucks start appreciating the hard work I’m putting in be active in the corn or I’ll turn it to dust’

- king of crypto

Us devoted users are busy buying and selling.  Tongue I've gotten 20% more of it, since of late.

Good, good, making a market and profits.  That’s a good community member. 

- ShaKazulu

- Master Blaster

Here’s 7 merits for having the nuts to stand to me even tho you know who I is.  Now you’re an 8-baller.  Lol

- Mr Knowitall

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:50:07 PM

Here’s 7 merits for having the nuts to stand to me even tho you know who I is.  Now you’re an 8-baller.  Lol

- Mr Knowitall

I feel like I should give a speech now that I have been awarded so many merits, but my real concern is how do I cash them in?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 11:02:04 AM

- Mr Knowitall

I feel like I should give a speech now that I have been awarded so many merits, but my real concern is how do I cash them in?

Sadly you don’t cash them in but you can’t go up in rank without merits. 

But do give that speech if you feel it’s enlightening or your fund or articulate. 

The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 02:24:06 PM

If Vlad is involved I will give it a go Smiley

Is this the latest src : https://github.com/lomtax/digitalcoin

I will throw it on my pool and see how much I can grab  Grin

TT
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: