Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523361 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 04:15:52 AM

Any devs working on this what appears to be abandoned project?  Is the founder, baritus, in prison?  

If so then I’ve accumulated enough DGC to take over as lead dev.  Kk, got lots to do cause I got 4 other projects.  

- Quintoshi

I am still here. I have been working behind the scenes though as when baritus disappeared everything kinda fell apart with losing access to a few important things. That being said things will be progressing forwards with a rebuilding.

-Kadrit

Nice, nice, I grabbed a huge bag for lunch money.  Say to Ahmed if you see him.  Bet Marshall is busy these days too.  

Cheers, dude, and as lead dev I’ll see what I can do to help.  I know it won’t be easy but I like me tho OG nearly dead corn.  

I havent talked to Ahmed in a couple years and Marshall wasnt around when I joined. I am working on building a new website currently with a group of devs from multiple coins as a combined effort. I will be starting a new thread and posting the link in here as well.

Nice, all sounds good.  Funny, Ahmed’s work from just last year has vanished from GitHub.  I’m a lead dev on 7 corns so I probably got it mixed up.  And Marshall is the ghost in the machine, nothing goes on without him knowing.  Lol

Cool so how many on your team right now?  Can’t wait to see the site and maybe a relaunch.  I’ll mooch 1 btc from
Marshall for marketing since we TIGHT!  

Thanks.  

nope not dissapeared, just all moved into other organisations for some which ive no longer got anything to do with, and deleted for a small few others, since i dont want google sending people to old clients

Wassup Ahmed?  Long time.  I hear ya, makes sense - just the timing threw off the probability in my head.  But that hasn’t been working for a while so I get ya. Hope you’re doing ok, I’m thinking giant altcoin moon this year.  Soon.  

Edit:  do you know this kadrit “dev”?  He’s got a dead thread and I finally bring some interest to it and he can’t answer 2 total questions in a months.  Is he new here or just thinks the community is nothing but a thing? 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedbodi2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:51:51 AM

Any devs working on this what appears to be abandoned project?  Is the founder, baritus, in prison?  

If so then I’ve accumulated enough DGC to take over as lead dev.  Kk, got lots to do cause I got 4 other projects.  

- Quintoshi

I am still here. I have been working behind the scenes though as when baritus disappeared everything kinda fell apart with losing access to a few important things. That being said things will be progressing forwards with a rebuilding.

-Kadrit

Nice, nice, I grabbed a huge bag for lunch money.  Say to Ahmed if you see him.  Bet Marshall is busy these days too.  

Cheers, dude, and as lead dev I’ll see what I can do to help.  I know it won’t be easy but I like me tho OG nearly dead corn.  

I havent talked to Ahmed in a couple years and Marshall wasnt around when I joined. I am working on building a new website currently with a group of devs from multiple coins as a combined effort. I will be starting a new thread and posting the link in here as well.

Nice, all sounds good.  Funny, Ahmed’s work from just last year has vanished from GitHub.  I’m a lead dev on 7 corns so I probably got it mixed up.  And Marshall is the ghost in the machine, nothing goes on without him knowing.  Lol

Cool so how many on your team right now?  Can’t wait to see the site and maybe a relaunch.  I’ll mooch 1 btc from
Marshall for marketing since we TIGHT!  

Thanks.  

nope not dissapeared, just all moved into other organisations for some which ive no longer got anything to do with, and deleted for a small few others, since i dont want google sending people to old clients

Wassup Ahmed?  Long time.  I hear ya, makes sense - just the timing threw off the probability in my head.  But that hasn’t been working for a while so I get ya. Hope you’re doing ok, I’m thinking giant altcoin moon this year.  Soon.  

Edit:  do you know this kadrit “dev”?  He’s got a dead thread and I finally bring some interest to it and he can’t answer 2 total questions in a months.  Is he new here or just thinks the community is nothing but a thing? 

Not a lot, not had the greatest health lately, so been tryna keep away from the PC and reduce my coding time lately.
As far as kadrit goes, nope idk who it is, or what he's capable of.

As far as the community goes, he could be working on something but keeping it quiet until its released, or may just not be able to do any work, idk. If i get time and find some interest, i'll review any work done so far on the coin, but only time will tell i guess
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 03:47:48 PM

Background:

Anybody who lost coins in Cryptsy either was not online or had impairments which prevented them from using a keyboard. There were weeeks and weeks of loud warnings. It was much safer back then.

I checked this thread and saw Ahmed Bodi, so I thought well, now you've brought in heavy hitters, so a person should watch.

Then noticed he has 4 or 5 posts.

There is also a real Ahmed Bodi.

Why don't you send him a message and ask him to get involved.

You might have a chance of making DGC btc2.0 if you can get a few competent people to make a new purpose for the coin.
ahmedbodi2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:38:07 PM

Background:

Anybody who lost coins in Cryptsy either was not online or had impairments which prevented them from using a keyboard. There were weeeks and weeks of loud warnings. It was much safer back then.

I checked this thread and saw Ahmed Bodi, so I thought well, now you've brought in heavy hitters, so a person should watch.

You might have a chance of making DGC btc2.0 if you can get a few competent people to make a new purpose for the coin.

That's me. One of the friends of mine who's still in crypto saw the posting about me and brought me back. as far as my original account goes, it got hacked and so i had it reported. As i said earlier, im out of crypto, i dont hold any, i dont trade any, i dont mine any. I occasionally work on the odd crypto job as and when i feel like it for old times sake, but not enough to take on a project like DGC full-time again.

Hate to say it, while DGC is still dear to me for the time and effort i put into it back then, I dont have the time or the willingness to sacrifice my already poor health to DGC right now.

Perhaps, i'll check in occasionally to see how it goes, when i get some time, i'm willing to review whatever's been done so far, but for the most part please count me out. I took on DGC initially because it was one of the first coins i bought/mined/ran a pool for, and Baritus dissapeared like he always does leaving it nowhere. after the power struggle of TSquared trying to force the coin in another direction, DGC was put to rest.

But, i'll make you all a deal. inspire me with a new use for DGC. If you all can do it, i'll happily come back to work on it.

IXC was the best merged-mined coin in existence (credits to NMC for that too)
MYR with its multi-algorithm mining was a great idea (and a credit to HUC for it)

DGC at the moment has nothing going for it, multi-algo was something i added years ago, and masternodes has been done by another thousand+ coins.

Ahmed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 07:21:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:22:01 PM by mprep

Background:

That's me. One of the friends of mine who's still in crypto saw the posting about me and brought me back. as far as my original account goes, it got hacked and so i had it reported. As i said earlier, im out of crypto, i dont hold any, i dont trade any, i dont mine any. I occasionally work on the odd crypto job as and when i feel like it for old times sake, but not enough to take on a project like DGC full-time again.

Hate to say it, while DGC is still dear to me for the time and effort i put into it back then, I dont have the time or the willingness to sacrifice my already poor health to DGC right now.

Perhaps, i'll check in occasionally to see how it goes, when i get some time, i'm willing to review whatever's been done so far, but for the most part please count me out. I took on DGC initially because it was one of the first coins i bought/mined/ran a pool for, and Baritus dissapeared like he always does leaving it nowhere. after the power struggle of TSquared trying to force the coin in another direction, DGC was put to rest.

But, i'll make you all a deal. inspire me with a new use for DGC. If you all can do it, i'll happily come back to work on it.

MYR with its multi-algorithm mining was a great idea (and a credit to HUC for it)

DGC at the moment has nothing going for it, multi-algo was something i added years ago, and masternodes has been done by another thousand+ coins.

Ahmed

Thanks, I’m doubling down to 3%.  Take care of yourself.  I’ll moon DGC since I’m lead dev - given kadrit can’t answer 1 question per month and you’re out.  Hope to see you back, you and M are great assets. 

- Vlad, Hijacker of Megacorn

Ahmed, I never deleted you.  My fab account got stolen but nothing changed.  Look for Roberto vlad but my son wearing a kkk cap is my profile. Lol.  Send me an invite, I’m still public.  Take care.

So it seems we have a setback with Ahmed, a great dev, not working on the project and no sign or communicado from kadrit habibi. 

Don’t worry - I don’t Dev 7 coins by sheer luck or coincidence.  Long hours of such hard work. 

If I say DGC is going to minimum top 20 from turd penny level then it’s gonna happen.  And I don’t expect a thank you in return.  It’s just what I do.  Turn shit to gold. 

All by my lonesome.   Grin

Midas

First objective.  Baritus you can’t even code a line (how dare you call yourself a dev, you fraud), you failed to take the great advice from me when you got funding in 2013 and rumors are you’re a thief.

As lead dev and captain of this (temporary) shitcoin, you’re fired.  Out.  For good. 

Kadrit, Ahmed, and any other real dev that ever wants to pitch in, once you finally realize the potential I see now, then you’re welcome to join the team and community. 

Meanwhile...

I’ll have to do it ALL alone.  I’m used to it. 

- Knowitall & Doitall dev

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 11:50:29 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2021, 01:23:48 AM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Ahmed

I have no idea if you are the real Ahmed Bodi or not.

Regardless, if you are a competent developer I have been promoting the idea of a real ai coin which will get developed eventually, but so far nobody has started one.

It would not be that hard for a developer to make a simple prototype, using code from old coins like huc, moto etc. The initial prototype would fail because once it was adequately made it would get co opted by much better made copies. So it would not be a great get rich quick scheme, but it would jumpstart the shift to genuine ai coins, which is quite urgent.

edit to add

Here is a general outline which would be a good 'starter coin' for that kind of coin. I am not a developer, but I am also not a web master, so here is a poorly written page that outlines it https://tribalcash.org/artificial-intelligence/coins/how-to-start-an-artificial-intelligence-currency.html

It is not well written but it tries to present the basic idea, which is very simple and a variation of a lot of other things that are done.

Scroll down to "Steps to create a simple ai currency."

The biggest step is creating an initial low quality basic coin using a simple science like math, and then getting other coins to copy or make similar coins which are a little better.

The key is that the development be such that any group of people can create a closed version, or clone whatever version is available if they are not developers.

This will give small groups outside the global melting pot framework the ability to both create a local economy and develop some science witthout outside interference.

eta2

An easy way to jumpstart might be to start with a chain like Xaya which is sort of built for something like that, but it would require a developer. Whether you are Ahmed Bodi or not doesn't matter if you are a developer. Vlad has been around a long time and would work heavily if the project involved dgc, and I have some of both coins so I get a payoff on Xaya or dgc. I don't know if it would be possible to create a mutant coin that took advantage of Xaya functionality along with a benefit to dgc bagholders. Either way, all development should be with the intention of attracting copycats to make their own versions with more resources, better coins.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 05:04:49 AM

Ahmed

I have no idea if you are the real Ahmed Bodi or not.

Regardless, if you are a competent developer I have been promoting the idea of a real ai coin which will get developed eventually, but so far nobody has started one.

It would not be that hard for a developer to make a simple prototype, using code from old coins like huc, moto etc. The initial prototype would fail because once it was adequately made it would get co opted by much better made copies. So it would not be a great get rich quick scheme, but it would jumpstart the shift to genuine ai coins, which is quite urgent.

edit to add

Here is a general outline which would be a good 'starter coin' for that kind of coin. I am not a developer, but I am also not a web master, so here is a poorly written page that outlines it https://tribalcash.org/artificial-intelligence/coins/how-to-start-an-artificial-intelligence-currency.html

It is not well written but it tries to present the basic idea, which is very simple and a variation of a lot of other things that are done.

Scroll down to "Steps to create a simple ai currency."

The biggest step is creating an initial low quality basic coin using a simple science like math, and then getting other coins to copy or make similar coins which are a little better.

The key is that the development be such that any group of people can create a closed version, or clone whatever version is available if they are not developers.

This will give small groups outside the global melting pot framework the ability to both create a local economy and develop some science witthout outside interference.

eta2

An easy way to jumpstart might be to start with a chain like Xaya which is sort of built for something like that, but it would require a developer. Whether you are Ahmed Bodi or not doesn't matter if you are a developer. Vlad has been around a long time and would work heavily if the project involved dgc, and I have some of both coins so I get a payoff on Xaya or dgc. I don't know if it would be possible to create a mutant coin that took advantage of Xaya functionality along with a benefit to dgc bagholders. Either way, all development should be with the intention of attracting copycats to make their own versions with more resources, better coins.

If we were to do that using DGC I’d close source it.  Why give our edge sway.  Trust me, Bitcoin and most surviving coins  will eventually go closed source.  Open source was great to speed up the initial process however.

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 02:00:11 PM

If we were to do that using DGC I’d close source it.  Why give our edge sway.  Trust me, Bitcoin and most surviving coins  will eventually go closed source.  Open source was great to speed up the initial process however.

Obviously nobody is going to want to use a closed source coin.

The 'closed version' just means a coin run by a group of people on their own network, for their own purposes.

The corporate/global economy is a monolith, and crypto is becoming part of it. Code, networks etc are so backdoored that basically the entire economy, including crypto, is an easy way for the status quo to not change.

I personally am skeptical about the security of all public key cryptography and a lot of other things used in crypto, but the big issue at the moment involving crypto is the utter uselessness of most of the coins people are wasting time on.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 04:16:34 PM

If we were to do that using DGC I’d close source it.  Why give our edge sway.  Trust me, Bitcoin and most surviving coins  will eventually go closed source.  Open source was great to speed up the initial process however.

The 'closed version' just means a coin run by a group of people on their own network, for their own purposes.

The corporate/global economy is a monolith, and crypto is becoming part of it. Code, networks etc are so backdoored that basically the entire economy, including crypto, is an easy way for the status quo to not change.

I personally am skeptical about the security of all public key cryptography and a lot of other things used in crypto, but the big issue at the moment involving crypto is the utter uselessness of most of the coins people are wasting time on.

It’s 2021 and people still believe in myths told by tools like Ver and Andreas like the govt can’t stop, control or regulate crypto.  And this one.  You really think the final live version of the real Bitcoin is gonna be open source?  Hahaha

Fantasy can be fun.  Would you prefer to store coins on an iOS wallet or a android wallet?  Lol. 0% odds of that happening for so many obvious reasons. 

You new here?  Time to wake up, you’ve been lied to for a decade.  Hey, let’s buy drugs online using “anonymous” Bitcoin.  Hey, we can do whatever we want with Bitcoin/Crypto, the govt can’t regulate or stop us.  Hahaha. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 04:35:14 PM

It’s 2021 and people still believe in myths told by tools like Ver and Andreas like the govt can’t stop, control or regulate crypto.  And this one.  You really think the final live version of the real Bitcoin is gonna be open source?  Hahaha

Fantasy can be fun.  Would you prefer to store coins on an iOS wallet or a android wallet?  Lol. 0% odds of that happening for so many obvious reasons. 

You new here?  Time to wake up, you’ve been lied to for a decade.  Hey, let’s buy drugs online using “anonymous” Bitcoin.  Hey, we can do whatever we want with Bitcoin/Crypto, the govt can’t regulate or stop us.  Hahaha. 

Not arguing with those points. Obviously there are several governments which could stop bitcoin dead, and several governments which don't. There is a reason the U.S. government shut down Liberty Reserve and shuffled all its users to bitcoin.

Open source is a completely different realm than government snooping though. A person either believes that technology developments are proprietary to the most recent developer, in a long developmental process, or they don't. If the person who invented the wheel had copyrighted it we would still be waiting for golf carts to be invented.

The U.S., the western colonial power which has largely held the world hostage to its power for a century, uses this 'copyright' model to try to take ownership of others who are slower to 'copyright', and it is a dark path.

If it gets to the point where other countries buy too far into the closed source model then development of everything will slow to a crawl.

Bitcoin specifically is the most trivial possible example. It is an utter shitcoin that does nothing but waste effort, energy and time. If somebody wanted to create a closed source version of bitcoin, though, people would probably flock to it, as long as it had a corporate logo. Maybe coca cola will create a fork called cocacoin which Goldman sachs will help them pump, but it will have a new font which they don't want people to copy so it will be copyrighted and the source code hidden.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 05:04:30 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 03:19:19 PM by mprep

If we were to do that using DGC I’d close source it.  Why give our edge sway.  Trust me, Bitcoin and most surviving coins  will eventually go closed source.  Open source was great to speed up the initial process however.

Not arguing with those points. Obviously there are several governments which could stop bitcoin dead, and several governments which don't. There is a reason the U.S. government shut down Liberty Reserve and shuffled all its users to bitcoin.

Open source is a completely different realm than government snooping though. A person either believes that technology developments are proprietary to the most recent developer, in a long developmental process, or they don't. If the person who invented the wheel had copyrighted it we would still be waiting for golf carts to be invented.

The U.S., the western colonial power which has largely held the world hostage to its power for a century, uses this 'copyright' model to try to take ownership of others who are slower to 'copyright', and it is a dark path.

If it gets to the point where other countries buy too far into the closed source model then development of everything will slow to a crawl.

Bitcoin specifically is the most trivial possible example. It is an utter shitcoin that does nothing but waste effort, energy and time. If somebody wanted to create a closed source version of bitcoin, though, people would probably flock to it, as long as it had a corporate logo. Maybe coca cola will create a fork called cocacoin which Goldman sachs will help them pump, but it will have a new font which they don't want people to copy so it will be copyrighted and the source code hidden.

I’m all for open source, privacy, and anonymity.  It took me years to open an email with my real name and I never used centralized communist platforms like Twitter or facebook until I was forced to for various reasons.

The reason I think the real Bitcoin will be closed source is for at least 2 reasons.  Firstly, you pump billions in development just to have someone copy and paste it.  Secondly and most important is security.  You go closed source and you can make Bitcoin much harder to track.

Either way we’ll lose more privacy cause every govt wants its taxes so they will give you one wallet to use which means loss of privacy.  Everyone from McDonald’s to the NSA will know what you buy, eat, drink and favorite hobbies. 

That sucks but show any leap in tech we had where we didn’t give up an amount of our privacy.  Look at Facebook, it’s NSA/KGB book.  Every agency has a profile on you especially if you fit a certain profile.  So why don’t people just stop using Facebook?  Your smartphone is a spying deceive even if turned off.  Why don’t you go back to a 2G phone? 

The blockchain is a giant leap in tech so it will definitely take away more privacy.  The question is how much the answer to that lies in the hands of the people.  You elect psychos and immoral people then expect to be enslaved in the block and chain.  But don’t blame the devs, none of it is possible without the internet and I have yet to see anyone give that up.  It’s an unstoppable force and we’ll have to wait and see if it’s used for good or evil.  Just like the gun set many people free, at the same time it enslaved billions because they elected evil men to power. 

For a top 10 coins a high caliber lead dev must keep the community involved with on topic exhilarating info, news and conversations. 

Sooooo...  a little about me!

- The cheese in the trap ain’t free.  Wink

Lead devs should be transparent unlike kadrit hiding for years.  I’m the most open dev in crypto, bar none.  Legit.  It’s how I do.

-  Quick plug:  Speaking of smoking the crack, Hunter Biden should use AXE for his hookers and blow. AXE is the best anon coin as it gets - much better than Dash.  It’s a minimum 100x coin.  Very possible 1,000x.

~ Vlad, Captain of the 7 coins

As captain and lead dev of this here corn I say let the memes fly.  Besides porn there’s no censorship or social score.  Just let you be you and cut loose like the Vlad.  You vermins, I’m gonna make you millionaires and you don’t even see it not appreciate it.  Where I come from that’s called a dirty gypsy.  Don’t be a dirty gypsy.  Wink

Know thyself.  And know this corn is legally now mine. Top 20. 

Anybody wanna bring it, it, but I’m bringing drama.

I ever see kadrit - he’s on my suplex in public list.   

- I’m actually a really nice guy, it’s just the Tourette’s my violent criminal history.   Kiss

Final transparency piece for today.  I don’t hide from anybody.  Nobody is this stupid or has the balls to do but as a lead dev it’s your job - people trust you with their money.  Kadrit the hermit can’t even post once a year let alone be transparent.  This a-hole below will take this coin to top 20.  I’m a man of my word and I recognize superior tech and the Macro crypto picture. 

Any devs are free to join just take the stick out of your ass, this is a free speech community, and no more homos. We’re not building sodom/Hollywood/commie Silicon Valley 2.0 here. 

moravian academy

- I might need a super-dev cape soon.   Grin

Lead dev - keeping this coin and thread alive and clearing up confusions!  Is how I does.

—-

Yeah
Ayo
I think y'all gonna like this next song
When this song drops, I want all the East Bloc peoplez to give up some love when this song come up
Y'all about to go crazy
They try to ban this song - try to ban me
They don't wanna play my code
But they want to play Kadrit the mute hermit all damn day
Come on, come on (take money)
Come on, come on (take money)
What's up niggas - wassup fake ass devs, ya’ll gonna get REKT
First off, fuck your games and the click you claim
East Bloc Hax0rs, when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be players but I fucked your coin & made it my bitch
We bust on Fag Devs, niggaz fucked for life
Plus M. tryin' ta see me weak hearts I rip
Kadrit and Junior Lame ass Devs Some mark-ass bitches
We keep on comin' while we runnin' for yo' coins
Steady gunnin, keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules
Don’t cross the line - else I’ll redefine your reality distortion field
Cause ya sees me, still standing’, still fightn’, the gaslit has become the master gas-lighter

~ ima gonna change this halfass faggot game - made of transparent glass to be right and just.

-  Vlad, master of the 7 coins

Kadrit the Pairie Dog & to yo mofo crew

Fuck kadrit the hermit comin' straight from the underground
Fake ass dev Coming out once a year like a prairie dog
A Young nigga got it bad 'cause I had a breakdown
And I’m euro trash - not the other color so devs think
They have the authority to kill an outsider like me
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one - holla from the East Bloc
For a punk motherfucker with a some lame code living with mom
To be gaslit, and banned everywhere
Years of lying, stealing and manipulation ‘bout to get real
We can go toe-to-toe in the middle of a cell
Or maybe drive my six-fo’ with my crew by yo mama’s trailer, dat fat ho

Word to yo ho motha’, nigga.  Make ya fade to black, with ya eyes wide shut

~  V  ~

Verbal aggression - slash free speech - .86. 

I don’t just identify - I was born this way and I got my DNA. 

So bring it.  Shoulda kept your word as a dev - now this is corn and my my playground, nigga. 

Wassup, M?  Word!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 07:56:09 PM

Man, vlad, I’ve seen you take over dead corn but someone must had lied or upset you if you keep take it to him. 

We go way back, homie, we done hard time.  Brothers fo’ life.  I’ll try to help out all I can.

Thanks for the free speech.  It’s gonna be all gone soon.
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:56:15 PM

Hit’em Up
Song by ~ V ~

East Bloc, you know we for real, top 7 hax0rs in the world ain’t for play
First off, fuck yo click and front game you play - fake as lie
For a dev you claim.  7 posts and no response, that’s called
Abandoning your coin. 

That’s why a real dev comes and takes yo shit, you step up & you’ll get rekt.
I asked you nicely but you lie, cause this horse needs to stay darker than coal
Mr. M is fuming, his high inertia is over overclocking, I know, trying to screw me but that’s all been done. 
We were a team and I’m a team playa but ya’ll thought I was the jester
And a scapegoat for your games at play.  You played yourselves, niggaz, all on your own

Cause 8 years ago I made it clear why I was here.  Slow to learn slow to burn
I’m gonna torch this thread cause I’m a man of my word.  Ya’ll did your worst, Mind jobs and games - destroying my life like it was a game.  Now I ride my horse
And play my game shooting arrows to destroy.  That’s my destiny in this game of ours
I destroy it all and you standby.  It’s buried in my heart since day one. 

And don’t get in my way niggaz and don’t rob me no more or my focus will be on your
And all you care for.  I’m talking crypto, not nigga killin’ but losing some things
Can be worse than dying.  Don’t push and don’t get in my way, I force my way
Through resistance - never run away. 

You chose this path out of fear and now your destiny is Forged by your own doin’. 
I did everything right and just and fair, but in return I was repaid with mockery & pain, but the Great Equalizer
Likes to keep the balance and keep it fair.  Bet you didn’t know He always steps in when the time is near.

Alas, you do your job and I do mine, and this here is just me working less than part-time.

Peace niggaz! 

V

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 09:44:46 AM

I was gonna leave this, my thread and my newly acquired coin in peace, but I’m having a down day so I say, hey, let’s play.

BUY BUY BUY I say, cause this coin is veiled in secrecy, deception, foul play. 

Don’t say I didn’t give you a heads up since $.005 while others made it sound like this coins was dead and done. 

V

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 03:53:51 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 04:23:27 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

So what is the roadmap?

Do we wait for Mikhai Sindeyev to reincarnate?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Huntercoin/comments/2058t0/rip_mikhail_sindeyev_the_principal_developer/

Or should we try to anticipate what he would have done?

We've got one developer who might be Ahmed Bodi.

All we need is a few more developers.

Edit to add
If we can get a project outlined and turned into devspeak so developers can understand it, it will probably be possible to onboard people like Domob and Snailbrain who have some experience with pre ai coins, and maybe cooperate with, or steal code from, coins on vaguely similar trajectories like numerai, idena etc. The ultimate goal being to create a repository of code which can be used by any group to create real ai network coins which are more secure, not dependent only on public key cryptography, generate useful data etc
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 04:45:53 PM

So what is the roadmap?

Do we wait for Mikhai Sindeyev to reincarnate?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Huntercoin/comments/2058t0/rip_mikhail_sindeyev_the_principal_developer/

Or should we try to anticipate what he would have done?

We've got one developer who might be Ahmed Bodi.

All we need is a few more developers.

Edit to add
If we can get a project outlined and turned into devspeak so developers can understand it, it will probably be possible to onboard people like Domob and Snailbrain who have some experience with pre ai coins, and maybe cooperate with, or steal code from, coins on vaguely similar trajectories like numerai, idena etc. The ultimate goal being to create a repository of code which can be used by any group to create real ai network coins which are more secure, not dependent only on public key cryptography, generate useful data etc

Some unknowns in cryptverse:  Huntercoin was created by Satoshi.  Easy to prove but I keep secrets better than Fort Knox. 

As lead dev and owner of DGC, I say we wait for now.  Too many things I know I can’t discuss with anyone. 

Not much help but cool to know who designed and created huntercoin, ey?  Maybe 2-3 people, in all crypto know that and one of them is me.

Cause I’m smart.  And stuff. 

.pacman.

Activity: 163
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 05:07:53 PM

I say we wait for now. 

yes. but.
the chain must block. w/ smoothness.
other than that.
run silent in the deep.
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 09:31:33 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 10:59:03 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

...Huntercoin was created by Satoshi....

Have to argue there.

Bitcoin has one very specific end result which is the opposite of what Huntercoin initially was.

Mikhail Sendeyev was around a lot of people who were studying one type of ai at a Moscow university. You can Google the people he worked with and look at their papers then, and since.

Bitcoin was a completely different trajectory.

When Sendeyev bit the big one, Huntercoin immediately lost its path towards anything approaching real ai, and slowly died.

Huntercoin and bitcoin were initially exact opposites. It was bitcoin + Google ai + other stupidity, and on the other side only a few small attempts to push the world in a healthier direction.

So today there is really nothing. Nobody has picked up where Sendeyev left. Bitcoin has been melting potting vast numbers of people into the global nightmare of a single tribe.

Run silent, run deep, I agree. There are things that can be done if crypto stays off course.

~

ETA Here is something to think about. How would the world be different if simple nukes were open source in the 1940s?
1) Countless tribes which are extinct would still be around.
2) Sciences would have advanced much faster.
3) Global warming would be virtually non existent, aside from a few very, very hot spots.

Making a coin which helped tribal economies develop i.e., the opposite of bitcoin, would have a similar effect.

Very easy path to that is a roadmap which ends with a coin that monetizes/develops math scripts and gives non tech types the ability to mine by doing the same work the scripts do. When that basic coin is created somebody smart can adapt it to more complicated sciences.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2021, 07:25:58 AM

...Huntercoin was created by Satoshi....

Have to argue there.

Bitcoin has one very specific end result which is the opposite of what Huntercoin initially was.

Mikhail Sendeyev was around a lot of people who were studying one type of ai at a Moscow university. You can Google the people he worked with and look at their papers then, and since.

Bitcoin was a completely different trajectory.

When Sendeyev bit the big one, Huntercoin immediately lost its path towards anything approaching real ai, and slowly died.

Huntercoin and bitcoin were initially exact opposites. It was bitcoin + Google ai + other stupidity, and on the other side only a few small attempts to push the world in a healthier direction.

So today there is really nothing. Nobody has picked up where Sendeyev left. Bitcoin has been melting potting vast numbers of people into the global nightmare of a single tribe.

Run silent, run deep, I agree. There are things that can be done if crypto stays off course.

~

ETA Here is something to think about. How would the world be different if simple nukes were open source in the 1940s?
1) Countless tribes which are extinct would still be around.
2) Sciences would have advanced much faster.
3) Global warming would be virtually non existent, aside from a few very, very hot spots.

Making a coin which helped tribal economies develop i.e., the opposite of bitcoin, would have a similar effect.

Very easy path to that is a roadmap which ends with a coin that monetizes/develops math scripts and gives non tech types the ability to mine by doing the same work the scripts do. When that basic coin is created somebody smart can adapt it to more complicated sciences.

Thanks for the info.  I dug deep into huntercoin early on and saw satoshi’s MO all over it.  Maybe a coincidence.

I’m still not sure what you mean by tribal economies.  How would a coin help them?  Watching ads?  But they have no money to buy anything.  I’m imagining poor African tribes so that’s why I don’t see how a coin would help them unless you took from the rich to the poor.  We already know that plan is an utter failure. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:25:28 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2021, 08:51:13 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Thanks for the info.  I dug deep into huntercoin early on and saw satoshi’s MO all over it.  Maybe a coincidence.

I’m still not sure what you mean by tribal economies.  How would a coin help them?  Watching ads?  But they have no money to buy anything.  I’m imagining poor African tribes so that’s why I don’t see how a coin would help them unless you took from the rich to the poor.  We already know that plan is an utter failure.  

An easy way to understand is to look at the globe in terms of where tribes exist compared to melting pot areas.

Look at all big countries and you will see all of the economic power concentrated in the melting pot aspect of the country. The U.S. exists for example because it was able to militarily conquer all tribes nearby, then degrade their societies through forced conversion by priests etc, then pull them into the melting pot economy.

For a long time it has been beyond illegal for any indigenous entity to begin an economy that might challenge the dollar economy. So illegal that no laws were ever necessary. Any indigenous Americans who tried to do something like that faced the full force of the U.S., including death.

~

Today, if indigenous societies tried to create a fiat currency it would flounder and flop because melting pots have so much power. Creating a worthless tribal currency  which does not have guns behind it, to challenge a worthless melting pot currency which has lots of guns is no go, a fail.

So if tribal groups want to challenge the beast that is consuming them they cannot bluff with worthless fiat, they have to create a real currency which produces an actual commodity, in other words real money.

The new commodity in the last hundred years or so is scientific data and capability. Just like gold or oranges or any other commodity, new data is easily monetized if necessary. Any currency which produces a real commodity, such as scientific data, is like making a currency around a gold mine.

~

A few months after bitcoin developed, several other projects were started. The goal of these projects appears to involve trying to prevent, or slow, the accelerating collapse of British derives societies, like the U.S., Australia etc, and Western Europe. Those areas have serious concerns developing.

~

Unfortunately, there is a very easy solution to the concerns of colonial areas. It's not necessary to discuss it excessively but you know crispr.

A solution to avoid what is rapidly developing is hard borders strong quarantines etc. If melting pot boundaries are used then tribal extinctions will accelerate. In that case nukes are put on the table. Tribal currencies are a way to help create tribal borders which are secure.

~

Edit to add
Just to be clear there are a vast number of people in many countries who are 'nuclear capable' or 'crispr capable' on their own. One person, one army. If you want to take over a village with conventional weapons you need a lot of people. If you want to nuke it you do not need help if you have a proper education, you can do it alone, and if you want to exterminate a race, likewise if you are a crispr capable individual

The U.S. has, by far, the best biowar capacity of any country. Once individuals in the U.S. start clearing land in Latin America the Chinese will be greenlighted for Tibet, etc etc around the world. It does not need a chain of command to approve, just one person and a little lab equipment.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/perus-hinterland-town-battles-worlds-worst-covid-19-outbreak-2021-06-04/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me try again. You say "I’m still not sure what you mean by tribal economies.  How would a coin help them?  Watching ads?  But they have no money to buy anything.  I’m imagining poor African tribes so that’s why I don’t see how a coin would help them unless you took from the rich to the poor.  We already know that plan is an utter failure."

Watching ads would be silly.

You are imagining "poor African tribes".

Okay.

A poor African tribe which is isolated has no need for neither fiat nor crypto. They need basic resources and space. In other words they are entirely dependent on their neighbors balancing resources in a way that is not harmful or lethal to them. There is no need to force crypto on them.

A poor non isolated tribe i.e., one of the many African tribes which are spread around the continent, will have people with expertise in conventional sciences. Look at the network ai coin described, and it can be adapted to other sciences besides math. They have to find a science, or a niche within a science which they will develop. They will need a basic framework of code to get started i.e., a much more developed version of the simple math network ai coin discussed already.

So, today, step 1) develop a simple example coin which develops an easy science like math
step 2, tomorrow, ) monetize it so it attracts hungry people
step 3, next week, ) help people adapt the coin, build code repositories or templates for new coins, from one simple science to another simple science, then to more complex sciences step
step 4, next year, ) Your non isolated African tribe can develop a niche or a science. Any science can be monetized. Corporations do it by hiring scientists and using their work converted into products to make money. There are many other ways.
step 5, whenever, ) Sometime, way down the line, tribal economies can develop entirely proprietary sciences. There have been many sciences destroyed by the melting pot. When tribes are consumed their sciences disappear and that broken development shifts to sciences the melting pot had started. Once there are secure tribal boundaries, tribes can start developing local sciences which will continue developing as long as the tribes are secure. A local science will produce a product which is unknown elsewhere but which has some use as a science. Today, a melting potted world largely built around western European expansion, there are a limited number of sciences which people in every industrial melting pot work on. Once tribes have security and isolated economies there will be new sciences which are not from Western Europe nor global. What will be the sciences that are developing in your African tribe? Who knows. Initially all network connected economies would have a heavy tinge of Western European influence, but once global power shifts from melting pot to tribe it will be the opposite. Gradually power will become a function of tribal isolation, so the more isolated a tribe the faster it will develop sciences whose product is 'a commodity' of higher value.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or, to put it another way, if you don't understand what a tribal economy is.

An economy is a group of people who generally have a currency and other things in common.

A melting pot economy is generally a collection of lots of people from different backgrounds with one currency i.e., previously conquered tribes + a core society which pushes the worldview of some other society which is consuming weaker groups.

melting pot / So, for example, the U.S. is a Western European based economy and political system, so it promotes that worldview, but it contains a lot of past victims of the U.S. who were conquered and who the U.S. needs to assimilate / consume. As long as the U.S. has a relatively wealthy status with regard to other countries it is easy.

melting pot /In China the Han ethnicity is the predominant group, akin to the British in the U.S., Australia etc. As in the U.S., their society is designed to perpetuate the core culture at the expense of neighbors.

melting pot /In the Soviet Union, the Soviets tried to play the U.S. game of creating a fake federal system, but because they did not have the resources they failed. Today in Russia you have a lot of ethnicities and Russia has not quite eliminated as many tribes in modern history as the U.S. You can compare the Russia section at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_languages_of_Europe with the page at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_languages_of_North_America and you see no country comes close to the U.S. at eliminating tribal culture / languages.

melting pot /In India you have quite a lot of tribal societies with their own languages and cultures and, in many cases, more tribal authority than you find in other countries. An obvious exception being Kashmir and some places in the Northeast. India now is tending towards nationalism though so it isn't clear how those tribal societies may fare in the future.

~

Are there any tribal economies? I don't know of any completely tribal economies in the world now. After WWI there was a heavy push to globalize and eliminate tribal power because some people saw it as a cause of conflict. Then melting pots began collaborating against any tribal societies that began to emerge. Now, today, you have an accelerating push by melting pots to eliminate tribal societies.

East Timor is an excellent example. The U.S., Britain and Australia arranged for Indonesia to exterminate a large segment of the population for reasons that would make this long post even longer. Today if you go on Google and try to find out what happened in East Timor you will not find the truth unless it is by accident. Same with many other tribal societies that were eviscerated. Almost all of the easy paths to information, like Google, present inaccuracies which serve the colonizers, so young people today do not know real history.

Here is a list of recently extinguished tribal languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_time_of_extinction

You can see for the past 200 years Australia and the U.S. have been doing the bulk of that type stuff.

Why do they do it? Land and fresh genetic material which creates an underclass that supports the conqueror.

Here is a picture of the last indigenous Tasmanian

Here is a picture of what the government tries to pass of as an 'indigenous Tasmanian' today

The lower picture, the white guy, is "Descended from the Trawulwuy people of north east Tasmania"

https://www.utas.edu.au/alumni/our-alumni/profiles/profiles/professor-greg-lehman

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: