Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523378 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 05:10:06 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2021, 09:43:06 PM by Mr. Big

Hey gang!  Much love community.  You’ll return it when a 1 penny coin goes to minimum $100 but most likely $1,000.

Somebody call me Krazy - I miss feeling special.  Wink

Apocalipsa

This fucking garbage face ^ reported my message and had it deleted. Lol. You need a hot carl up ur rass. I will punish and persuade this kind of misbehavior on part of anybody trying to compromise this thread with there lies. This shitface and his another companion, Doctor Zero, talk DGB as it is damn darn fucking uncut gem. A perl needing a rinse to shine again. Lol. Ur crook cartel will get u in trouble.

Nobody talked about DGB, you probably mean DGC.  Nobody here reported your message, it’s a rare rare thing we do at ze Vlad sock cartel.  Lol.  I encourage people to speak up even if I don’t agree.  

I could be wrong about DGC but my track record is about 80-90% correct on similar impossible odds/calls - so why would I change my perspective or research?  People should do their own research but I’m telling you what I see and I posted what the dev told me in private since it should be public info.  Who else would do that for you, except a dev that cares?  

Hey Dave.  Miss ya. Lol  Thanks for the triple confirmation on this coin.  STRONG BUY.  I bought all I could.

Vlad

Edit:  You bottom quote I don’t recognize.  It would help if you post the source so everyone can see who said what.  Thanks, Dave.  My bud.  We still TIGHT so no worries.  

MostlyGhostly dude, what’s a rich guy like you doing on a half penny coin thread and so worried about what happens here?  And what post of yours was deleted?  Axing for a sock.   Grin

——

Version 2.3.1b wallets released: Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github.

I need to buy more Bitcoin 2  Cry where is the faucet?
I am not sure about faucets for BTC2. You can stake it and earn by just staking or running a masternode : https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide
According to main website, running a masternode is also available using mobile phones. Check : https://www.bitc2.org/

No facets because the cost of running a server is too high. Some expenses we have been forced to undergo already set us back something $50000. Having spent this amount, how long do u think would it take to recompense me? Couple masternodes is possible and we will host it  but it is how far we can go with the spending for now. I do not sign off on random unjustified expenses.

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Apocalipsa

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 05:48:20 PM

Hey gang!  Much love community.  You’ll return it when a 1 penny coin goes to minimum $100 but most likely $1,000.

Apocalipsa

This fucking garbage face ^ reported my message and had it deleted. Lol. You need a hot carl up ur rass. I will punish and persuade this kind of misbehavior on part of anybody trying to compromise this thread with there lies. This shitface and his another companion, Doctor Zero, talk DGB as it is damn darn fucking uncut gem. A perl needing a rinse to shine again. Lol. Ur crook cartel will get u in trouble.

Dave, axing any post of yours to be deleted would mean I’m worried or offended.  Please repost it because I did not axe for any post to be deleted in years. 

You gonna punish anyone trying to compromise a dead thread where nobody posted before Vlad came along for like 2 years and the supposed dev had 7 posts total in the years he’s been here. 

This thread was compromised.  That’s the problem now, ain’t it?  Ha! 

Don’t punish our cartel too hard now or we might have to dig deeper and find similar coins.  Why give us the motivation we currently lack? 

And yeah, you seem to be rich or head of a rich group, spending $50k just on servers like it’s nothing.  You see any whales posting on dead half penny coin threads let alone be so concerned as to threaten to punish people for giving their opinion about what appears to be a worthless coin? 

So yes, I’m with Vlad.  Triple confirmation confirmed.  STRONG BUY!!!

~ Apocalipsa

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 10:28:27 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:35:03 AM by mprep

This was not off topic but in direct response to a false accusation by someone on this thread.  As co-lead dev it’s my responsibility to respond in such cases.  This post also wasn’t an attack, vulgar, to bump the thread or any other rule you have for deleting posts.   Thank you.

Booger, you claim your post deleted when mine are being deleted.  Please post your deleted post or you’re just a liar.  Aren’t you, Matt? 

—-

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

MostlyGhostly dude, what’s a rich guy like you doing on a half penny coin thread and so worried about what happens here?  And what post of yours was deleted?  Axing for a sock.   Grin

——

Version 2.3.1b wallets released: Details and downloads at Bitcoin 2's Github.

I need to buy more Bitcoin 2  Cry where is the faucet?
I am not sure about faucets for BTC2. You can stake it and earn by just staking or running a masternode : https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide
According to main website, running a masternode is also available using mobile phones. Check : https://www.bitc2.org/

No facets because the cost of running a server is too high. Some expenses we have been forced to undergo already set us back something $50000. Having spent this amount, how long do u think would it take to recompense me? Couple masternodes is possible and we will host it  but it is how far we can go with the spending for now. I do not sign off on random unjustified expenses.

Vlad

Hey gang!  Much love community.  You’ll return it when a 1 penny coin goes to minimum $100 but most likely $1,000.

Somebody call me Krazy - I miss feeling special.  Wink

Apocalipsa

So no rebuttal you tough guy threatening a dead thread that I brought to life?  No post of your deleted post?  Once again I call you a liar but given I know who you are, I’ll tell you, this coin is going top 10 not top 20.  Mark my words, from $.005 to top 10 called way early by Vlad2Vlad.

Now be a man, and bring on that punishment. 

Regards,

Vlad2Vlad - co-lead dev of DGC.  Win-Win kadrit.  That’s the smartest play.  Trust me on that.  Wink

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:30:53 PM

Apocalipsa

Matt you made some serious allegations and threats then you vanish like a pussy. 

You see “the cartel” slowing down?  Haha.  Does a one man cartel even exist?  I’m more a monopoly on terror and thieves and worms.  I expose you cause you’re pathological liars.  You cost my brother’s life.

No amount of money will ever fix that.  I shit on you and your true cartel and if you want names I’ll gladly list them off.  RICO is watching you. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 12:02:49 PM

This looks official, legal and legit - this thread and co-lead dev is mine to have.

Don’t forget my generosity when your slave masters act up.  I followed the rules, doing my part
And won’t ever back up. 

I just went super clear and I’m not even in a cult.  Just one dude on a cellphone, taking you by storm

Vlad

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 03:28:46 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (50)

Yo!

That dude's rhymes crashing the price
Clogging hundred threads from his iPhone device
Be wise think twice and take my advice
Get off my lawn you're on a thick ice

Space full of rats, riches and fakes
Deluding innocents, theories made of fruitcakes
Prices ain't shaking out, causing red headaches
With socks and alts mumbling, having no breaks

Smart clown keeps playing the fool
Fire keeps burning cuz he adding the fuel
In reality a jester, just a crypto ghoul
Models letting you down so go back to school
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 05:24:31 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2021, 09:28:22 PM by Mr. Big

Yo!

That dude's rhymes crashing the price
Clogging hundred threads from his iPhone device
Be wise think twice and take my advice
Get off my lawn you're on a thick ice

Space full of rats, riches and fakes
Deluding innocents, theories made of fruitcakes
Prices ain't shaking out, causing red headaches
With socks and alts mumbling, having no breaks

Smart clown keeps playing the fool
Fire keeps burning cuz he adding the fuel
In reality a jester, just a crypto ghoul
Models letting you down so go back to school

Yo yo yo, can’t but feel insecure, like you’re mocking your 6x boss and Maddie too.  
Say it ain’t so even tho you’re new, many make the mistake of charging the bull
I fan the flames of war for those who earned it, crooks, thieves and scammers I hunt with impunity
You gotta choose a side, it’s late in the game - and speak your mind even if they label you insane
Ain’t no Mickey Mouse clowns gonna stop this train, I’m on a one-way mission and Zion is my game!

~ Vlad - Word!

Like a responsible lead dev here I am, always doing updates keeping the community informed and eventually growing.  No more dusty thread with a dev with 7 total posts and zero merits.  You got me, Dr Moon and I’ll take you there.  But it wouldn’t be possible without Kadrit and his team, I take the risk making these calls, first one through the door while everyone blasts, their AKs can’t touch me, cause I’m the real life Neo.  People think this is luck, crazy or stealing credit.  

If it’s so easy why is everyone absent and chasing garbage pump coins.  But I’m a fair man, I’ve done my research and taken control but the devs in the kitchen baking the code, they’ll succeed, this I know, then I’ll hunt down the best in town.  Dr. M with all the moves will be the one that fuels us to the moon.  It’s all about believing and persistence, bringing the right team together, even a near dead coin like this can be made a winner.  

And that my retarded friends, is what makes a legit half dev.  Wink

~ Vlad

EDIT:  Vlad still waiting for the punishment.  I feed off threats and from being the underdog.  Bring it to me don’t just talk in a bag.  Be a man of your word like Vlad and sadly, just a few others.  

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 11:31:40 AM

Hey team DGC, come back you trolls of the old guard.  You got rich and forgot about the hidden treasures?

Come one come all OGs, back home where you belong and let’s kickstart the 2013 boom only with 10x more powder.  Legit coin here I believe, no pump and dump new coins made to steal your btc.  I just bought another 100,000 DGC yesterday.   DO IT!!!  DO LIKE VLAD!!!  BE VLAD!!! 

You won’t regret it.

~  Vlad

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 04:25:57 PM

Hey team DGC, come back you trolls of the old guard.  You got rich and forgot about the hidden treasures?

Come one come all OGs, back home where you belong and let’s kickstart the 2013 boom only with 10x more powder.  Legit coin here I believe, no pump and dump new coins made to steal your btc.  I just bought another 100,000 DGC yesterday.   DO IT!!!  DO LIKE VLAD!!!  BE VLAD!!! 

You won’t regret it.

~  Vlad

Thanks for the updating the community Vlad, and for such impossible bold price predictions.  There’s no one in crypto that has your crazy record for at the time were insignificant coins which now made many multi millionaires. 

Apocalipsa ~  2truDev
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 06:49:00 PM

You won’t regret it.

~  Vlad

Thanks for the updating the community Vlad, and for such impossible bold price predictions.  There’s no one in crypto that has your crazy record for at the time were insignificant coins which now made many multi millionaires. 

Apocalipsa ~  2truDev

Just doing my job, brother.  It’s nice to see someone notice the height of my caliber. 

Vlad  ~ Dev2Tru

Apocalipsa

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 11:55:00 AM

You won’t regret it.

~  Vlad

Apocalipsa ~  2truDev

Just doing my job, brother.  It’s nice to see someone notice the height of my caliber. 

Vlad  ~ Dev2Tru

No problem brother, I wouldn’t be where I am without you.  Respekt!!!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 12:07:57 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2021, 12:51:00 PM by mprep

You won’t regret it.

~  Vlad

Apocalipsa ~  2truDev

Vlad  ~ Dev2Tru

No problem brother, I wouldn’t be where I am without you.  Respekt!!!

No worries.  Those who listened to me are multi millionaires.  It’s not too late.  The 3-5 coins I’ve recently recommended will make millionaires out of a few hundred to max a few thousand dollars investment when the next alt boom comes.  All my calls are on record, I’d love to see a pro “expert” put their decade long picks against mine.  Nobody will come close and I’m a loner on a cellphone, no connections who ever helped me.  In fact these “friends” fed me misinformation for years but in the end they only burned themselves cause now I have zero trust and no respect for any of them.  It’s their loss much more than my loss. 

~ Vlad2Vlad ~

It’s still early in the US of A but even with his daily 2 hour nap, and even with a double dose of Ensure there’s no way that old leprechaun isn’t sleeping by now. 

Sooooooo…. What do we do?

When the Leprechaun sleeps the Vlad plants seeds. 

Kkk

So the Leprechaun has kept this quiet while he and the feds mass accumulate, (for years) similar with dash, ETH, ETC, and so on.  At around $2 I said buy ETC like crazy and it hit ~$140 on just a shakeout a month ago or so.  That coin will blow past $1,000.  These calls are really easy to make if you pay attention and are of tall caliber.  Like shaq tall at minimum.

If the feds are involved in this coin, and i’m they are (thanks for the instant attacks and retaliation confirming this) cause the Leprechaun is definitely their front then they’ll have a big spin coming.  Like a gold backed token on Goldcoin chain, something like a GOLD ETF.  Or something similar. 

At any rate, Microguy just mumbles about charts - nothing solid about a roadmap or the the future of this coins.  Stalling while doing adding no value to inform you.  That’s cause he doesn’t want people to actually buy this coin.  But I do.  BUY BUY BUY. 

And tip the Vladster if I’m right and it does in fact hit $1,000+ From $.10 now, cause I’ve made millionaires out of kids and they forgot about Vlad.  They’ll face repercussions. 

Let those seeds grow into a monster oak tree overnight and start mining and buying daily.

~  Vlad, the guy who knowz stuff. 

kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:42:55 PM

Those who listened to me are multi millionaires.

I have some of the IXC,I0C,DVC,BTX but still poor  Embarrassed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 05:46:18 PM

You’re holding a straight flush.  Just don’t sell early.  Look how thin the sell books are.  They’ll moon so fast it’s ridiculous. 

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:44:48 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2022, 01:54:49 PM by mprep

You’re holding a straight flush.  Just don’t sell early.  Look how thin the sell books are.  They’ll moon so fast it’s ridiculous. 

Thank you vlad.  Sorry to hear you got banned for life.  Must mean you hit the right nerves.  Keep ripping it up on Twitter.  I’m reading your stuff you’re doing great. 

I just took that 50k low hanging fruit from you to help you have lower supply guys.  Did the same thing a couple weeks ago.  You guys just put them below 20 sat and the good doc will clean house.  What’s 450k out of circulating supply?  I’m knew I just buy random coins in big amounts.  Lottery ticket approach is the key. 

Edit:  just grabbed another 57,000.  Help ya’ll out and stuff.  So what’s 500k out of circulating supply?  I gots to do some research before I lotto buy. 

The doc

Lighthousesat

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:05:10 PM

I just took that 50k low hanging fruit from you to help you have lower supply guys.  Did the same thing a couple weeks ago.  You guys just put them below 20 sat and the good doc will clean house.  What’s 450k out of circulating supply?  I’m knew I just buy random coins in big amounts.  Lottery ticket approach is the key.  

Edit:  just grabbed another 57,000.  Help ya’ll out and stuff.  So what’s 500k out of circulating supply?  I gots to do some research before I lotto buy. 

The doc

So that is why my Buy orders of 10-11 Sats is not doing much! lol  Cheesy

Question, is anyone else here running masternodes? I have had one up for a little while but it keeps going from "restart required" to "Watchdog expired" I have port 7999 correctly port forward to a server with its own static IP. I notice on the All masternodes list 99% of all DGC masternodes have these two errors! There is only at any given time 2 or 3 with the ENABLED status.
The only thing I can think of is if this same server has/had a masternode for CRW but when they went to 14.0.2 or what ever version its been on for past two years that masternode became unstable where it runs for 2-3 days then stops. Just wondering if that might be the issue on my end?

Thanks
Doctor Zero

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:41:44 PM

I just took that 50k low hanging fruit from you to help you have lower supply guys.  Did the same thing a couple weeks ago.  You guys just put them below 20 sat and the good doc will clean house.  What’s 450k out of circulating supply?  I’m knew I just buy random coins in big amounts.  Lottery ticket approach is the key.  

The doc

Question, is anyone else here running masternodes? I have had one up for a little while but it keeps going from "restart required" to "Watchdog expired" I have port 7999 correctly port forward to a server with its own static IP. I notice on the All masternodes list 99% of all DGC masternodes have these two errors! There is only at any given time 2 or 3 with the ENABLED status.
The only thing I can think of is if this same server has/had a masternode for CRW but when they went to 14.0.2 or what ever version its been on for past two years that masternode became unstable where it runs for 2-3 days then stops. Just wondering if that might be the issue on my end?

Thanks

Nah, no masternodes.  I don’t care about this coin even tho it’s gonna boom and go into the metanet.  I have coins much more important I’ll sit on for years buried away.

This accumulation is to F with those who F’d with me right when they least expect it.  Pump soon, ey?  While I do nothing and Vlad just makes it happen?  I hope he’s right.

The good doc

Retribution. 
Lighthousesat

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 12:17:29 AM

The doc

Thanks

Nah, no masternodes.  I don’t care about this coin even tho it’s gonna boom and go into the metanet.  I have coins much more important I’ll sit on for years buried away.

This accumulation is to F with those who F’d with me right when they least expect it.  Pump soon, ey?  While I do nothing and Vlad just makes it happen?  I hope he’s right.

The good doc

Retribution. 

I agree, I am also guilty of pulling the low hanging fruit from time to time of various types. But I also enjoy "Playing" with all these mining options be it ASICs, video cards, Masternodes, Now hot spots for mining  Shocked. They are just fun to see work or I guess figure out how to make them work. Then stash the rewards away and see what happens in the future. Can't say anyone has F'd with me in that regard. Maybe a couple of exchanges that went tits up but I never keep much on those anyway unless actively trading. I enjoy everyones comments on here though!!!!

Later
Doctor Zero

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:22:33 AM

The doc

Thanks

The good doc

Retribution. 

I agree, I am also guilty of pulling the low hanging fruit from time to time of various types. But I also enjoy "Playing" with all these mining options be it ASICs, video cards, Masternodes, Now hot spots for mining  Shocked. They are just fun to see work or I guess figure out how to make them work. Then stash the rewards away and see what happens in the future. Can't say anyone has F'd with me in that regard. Maybe a couple of exchanges that went tits up but I never keep much on those anyway unless actively trading. I enjoy everyones comments on here though!!!!

Later

Nice plan, I’ve never had miners.  Would be given I pay $600 per month for a 900 sq foot apt.  East bloc cement made.  And they just raised it so it’s gonna be $700.  That’s insane. Most  People here are lucky to gross $500 per month. 
Apocalipsa

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 06:28:23 PM

Thanks doc for filling in.  Gotta keep the community updated.  DGC is almost ready waiting for metanet and for enough starlink sats to be in the air so web3.0/metanet can go live then you’ll see the use-case of DGC.   

Enjoy the dirt cheap $.005 coin ride to the moon.  Thanks to Vlad2Vlad.

Apocalipsa969

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: