Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of Bitcoin by 2018?  (Read 5064 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Do you think that BTC can price $10,000 in 2018?
Actually, thr price of bitcoin om 2018 is still unpredictable but I also hope that the price of bitcoin will hit $10,000. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will increase in 2018 because it can be the reason to gain more income and money. Lastly, I hope it would happen in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a bear market until the next halving. I'm guessing low $2000's.
If the fork happened I do not have a doubt we are going to see a bear market for quite some time but I think it is not going to last as long, segwit is already activated and the next step is the lighting network once that gets activated the market is going to be very bullish once again since that will allow bitcoin to process as many transactions as any other system, so we will able to use bitcoin as we use any other fiat system.

I guess that's to harsh if there's massive fork during this year and many might pull out their investment if speculations continued to rise. But I don't expect bigger whales who funded more of it will allow that to happen since their profit always aiming for higher returns. All I am hoping for that the fork will be as worst as expected, just like what happened last August 1 many were surprised and other were such a failure due to investment sites diverted their investment platform one example is ethtrade.
I’m just trying to be realistic, the miners seem to want to keep going with their segwit2x proposal for the network and that is going to be very dangerous, I think we are going to see a lot of wild swings if that happens, however I do not think whales are going to get too worried if the miners fork, they are going to get coins in that new chain too, so if they want to play it safe they can just hold both coins and wait for the winner.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

I dont think bitcoin price increase 10,000 dollars in the year of 2018 because that price is high and for sure they need two years to reach that. Maybe the year of 2019 the price will become 10,000 dollars so its better if you buy bitcoin and hold it for few years to make a lot of profit in the future. I think the possible price of bitcoin in the years of 2018 is 6000 to 8000 dollars because if the price hit 5000 dollarsfor sure many people sell their bitcoin so its hard to pump but for sure it will pump but slowly.
No one can predict what will the price of bitcoin in the year of 2018 but I still believe that the price of bitcoin will increase on that year. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will hit $10,000 because if the price if bitcoin was increase it will result to a good income.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

I dont think bitcoin price increase 10,000 dollars in the year of 2018 because that price is high and for sure they need two years to reach that. Maybe the year of 2019 the price will become 10,000 dollars so its better if you buy bitcoin and hold it for few years to make a lot of profit in the future. I think the possible price of bitcoin in the years of 2018 is 6000 to 8000 dollars because if the price hit 5000 dollarsfor sure many people sell their bitcoin so its hard to pump but for sure it will pump but slowly.
No one can predict what will the price of bitcoin in the year of 2018 but I still believe that the price of bitcoin will increase on that year. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will hit $10,000 because if the price if bitcoin was increase it will result to a good income.
robert einstein can predict bitcoin prices in this year and right at 4800 dollars robert einstein predicts the price in 2018 must be 7200 dollars continue to multiply to buy early mistake not believe robert einstein
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

robert einstein can predict bitcoin prices in this year and right at 4800 dollars robert einstein predicts the price in 2018 must be 7200 dollars continue to multiply to buy early mistake not believe robert einstein

Who the fuck is Robert Einstein? Why would you believe in this guy is he another crypto guru?

I dont think that growth can be achieved in 2018 especially since countries are slowly regulating cyptocurrencies.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:13:26 AM

It can be possible though I now prefer to think that Bitcoin may have a hard time to catch up with that projection if China will keep on issuing bad news for cryptocurrency. The market is putting more importance on China right now but I hope that by next year we can have other more important countries opening up their door for Bitcoin so we can slowly get away from the influence of China. It is also my dream that soon Bitcoin can be hovering over the $10K level but things are not happening according to plans so we have no choice but to settle with what the market is dictating at the moment and in months to come.
Yeah, bitcoin does not have the impetus to reach those prices if things keep going in the current direction in which only bad news are coming from China and if we add the fork in November then reaching those prices is going to be almost impossible so I think we are not going to see another all time high in a lot of time, this year was mostly bullish so I think we are going to see the bears showing up in the next year.
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:54:07 AM

I don't think so, I guess it will just be below $10,000 but maybe reach until around $8000-$9000, but $10,000 is not impossible to reach. I will be glad if bitcoin reach that amount in 2018. A lot of people will become rich especially to those who are holding huge amount of bitcoin.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:05:33 AM

Actually, thr price of bitcoin om 2018 is still unpredictable but I also hope that the price of bitcoin will hit $10,000. In addition to that, I hope the price of bitcoin will increase in 2018 because it can be the reason to gain more income and money. Lastly, I hope it would happen in 2018.
For me, I am more greedy about the future of Bitcoin, I want Bitcoin can make all people on the world change their think in this field.
For them, now Bitcoin still like a speculative place and they do not trust it, but in someday, I want they feel regret because the past they did not trust in Bitcoin. Cool
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:35:14 AM

The value of Bitcoin is always rising up, so it is not new to us. By the end of the year, maybe it will still rise up. BITCOIN will always shock us by its price( high or low), but i see that it is powerful nowadays that is why many people are investing here, trades, transactions and more.

tulio

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:09:34 AM

I do think it is possible, as well as it is possible to China regulates then and get back to the market... if this thing happens, we will see a big rise in 2018
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:57:17 AM

The value of Bitcoin is always rising up, so it is not new to us. By the end of the year, maybe it will still rise up. BITCOIN will always shock us by its price( high or low), but i see that it is powerful nowadays that is why many people are investing here, trades, transactions and more.

It could be early than 2018. People are now getting familiar with cryptos and it's not going to hard for us to reach that target. This is not like those other years where people are still in doubt, these years is  where the btc will take over the economy.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

Maybe today bitcoin users in the world are increasing and popular so it is not impossible if at the beginning of this year prices will increase drastically this is certainly because more and more people are using bitcoin both as payment transactions and as a business asset.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

I do think it is possible, as well as it is possible to China regulates then and get back to the market... if this thing happens, we will see a big rise in 2018
I think the china problem is solved and that is a big rise for bitcoin and now i have hope for bitcoin to go high and high so that we all can make profit out of it.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:38:41 AM

I dont think Bitcoin will surpass even $6k because it is going down right now to $4k in 3 months of time nothing can go as high as high as this to surpass even $10k by 2018 that is impossible.
In March we have like $1290 and price since that time quadrupled. Currently, we are having minor setback linked to the situation in China.
You think that this is the end and we won't have any spikes? Everything is possible, true, but if we study the history of the bitcoin's price - after every setback we always have much stronger Bitcoin.
Do you think that this minor legal impediment will freeze the price of bitcoin? Additionally, end of the year is a traditional time when we always noted the biggest upward trend of the price.

So keep calm and buy cheap Bitcoin.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

i don't think so mate. now bitcoin  price is  huge down. perhaps owing  to bitcoin banned by china for their  strategical business purpose.  although now bitcoin is start to growing up by kicked out all stomes but price of bitcoin is still around 3900-4000$.  well my analysis tells me that bitcoin is not gonna down now. i think in 2018, bitcoin price will not gonna 10k but possibly it'll   cross 7000$ or more...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

That is possible to reach $10.000 in 2018. Maybe bitcoin price would reached $12.000 or above in end of 2018.
That is could happen when bitcoin become more popular than this year and there are some countries would legalized bitcoin such as Japan.
So, the demand of bitcoin can rise significantly.
makveezy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

My prediction is bitcoin price will be 7500 at years end.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:28:16 AM

it could be a bitcoin price of $ 10,000 by 2018, but it may be difficult. I predict that bitcoin prices will only stabilize at a price of $ 7000. but it could be more, if anything makes it happen. like many countries are starting to accepted bitcoin as an investment tool, or a legitimate currency for the internet.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:27 PM

Who the fuck is Robert Einstein? Why would you believe in this guy is he another crypto guru?

I dont think that growth can be achieved in 2018 especially since countries are slowly regulating cyptocurrencies.
Regulation is not really a problem, I’m sure that many people that are worried about investing in bitcoin will surely find it useful that there is some regulation, besides that was bound to happen, bitcoin was not going to be left alone especially if a lot of money began moving on it, to me regulation is a non factor when it comes to the price, for people like us it is obvious that we do not like the regulation but we must accept the fact that his was going to happen eventually.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

Owing to China banned bitcoin and After fall down 3000$ ,  bitcoin is start to growing up and now the price of bitcoin is around 4370$ but many days have past, the price of bitcoin is staying around 4100$-4300$ and by regarding this, i don't think in 2018, bitcoin will raise so high but possibly remain around 6500-7500$ or less...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: