Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:55:38 AM

There is less than two weeks Until the end of ICO. Sir will there be bounty campaign or not? I'm afraid that it has no sense
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Very interesting with the recent hard fork by Ehtereum and Bitcoin this year,
Does Dragonchain also planning to do hard fork in the future just like Bitcoin and Ethereum, when you wanted to upgrade your platform? just curious

Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Yes, i like also more insite. Dragon sleeps a lot for a big monster  Huh
cryptomafiajp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

Are you planning to develop official projects on your block chains?

shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

Is it possible to join bounty still? Like the idea, wanna support you
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

What I really like about this campaign is that there is no bonus and same chances for every investor.

As far as I have researched there is no bounty campaign, right? This should also keep the price stable after the ico.

Don't trust any exchange!
DragCommDavey

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

Does Dragonchain also planning to do hard fork in the future just like Bitcoin and Ethereum, when you wanted to upgrade your platform? just curious

No more Dragons will ever be created.

Yes, there are projects currently in the incubator.
Have a look at our white paper: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

And our RoadMap: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap/

There is less than two weeks Until the end of ICO. Sir will there be bounty campaign or not? I'm afraid that it has no sense

There are currently no bounty campaigns.
alexpumpcoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

It would be great if there was a bounty program
hadoop

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:40 AM

No more Dragons will ever be created.

Yes, there are projects currently in the incubator.
Have a look at our white paper: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

And our RoadMap: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap/

There are currently no bounty campaigns.

hello i am looking at you road map.....when you say larger incumbent projects will be bag logged ?  means is that you referring the ico funding ? or  market cap value when it in exchanges  ?
threedaymonk

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:44:27 AM

Few questions.

I see mentions of a presale of 1.5m USD worth of Dragon, but why isnt that calculated into the total supply?

Secondly, what are ALL uses of the Dragon token? The platform seems great, but there isnt a clear connection of the token to the platform, so why would the token increase in value along with any successes of the platform? Something like ETH/IOTA has clear value in their respective platforms and that is one reason they are so successful.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

Its kind of hard to trust anything written on this thread, since it's a self moderated thread. There is never a reason for a trustworthy company to utilize a self moderated platform. You should let everyone voice there opinion and address  them as it comes in. Anyway, i won't be surprised if this is deleted, i just had to voice my opinion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dopert

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

Its kind of hard to trust anything written on this thread, since it's a self moderated thread. There is never a reason for a trustworthy company to utilize a self moderated platform. You should let everyone voice there opinion and address  them as it comes in. Anyway, i won't be surprised if this is deleted, i just had to voice my opinion.

Good to hear critical voices. I did build my trust for this ICO because the lean preferences of Walt Disney, also claim this in publicments. If it was not true then a company like Disney will take measures. Beside that the team has also promonent people, so i think the company is trust worthy. But indeed no mutch moderation here...
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

This looks interesting and I will invest a tiny amount. Why tiny? Well, I don't understand why you choose an ERC-20 token instead of minting your own coin on your own blockchain. I know that ETH is the standard when it comes down to ICOs, but ETH seems to be a competitor. So, why give it credit? Second reason is the uncaped ICO.

Nevertheless this is the second - yes! second - ICO I've been joining since 2014. Therefore I'm really convinced DRGN can achieve something.
cwarloe

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

Our token sale is LIVE!

https://dragonchain.com

I'm in also. Thanks for using an ICO model that mitigates again pump and dump whales.
DragCommDavey

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

hello i am looking at you road map.....when you say larger incumbent projects will be bag logged ?  means is that you referring the ico funding ? or  market cap value when it in exchanges  ?

That is referring to future projects based on the amount raised during our ICO. We can scale to fit any amount raised.

Few questions.

I see mentions of a presale of 1.5m USD worth of Dragon, but why isnt that calculated into the total supply?

Secondly, what are ALL uses of the Dragon token? The platform seems great, but there isnt a clear connection of the token to the platform, so why would the token increase in value along with any successes of the platform? Something like ETH/IOTA has clear value in their respective platforms and that is one reason they are so successful.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking with the first question.

The uses of DRGNs are laid out in the FAQs https://dragonchain.com/faq/

Dragons are used for access to any part of the platform (eg spinning up a node, provisioning smart contracts, subscribing to data feeds, access to advanced smart contract libraries, access to incubated projects, and early/discounted access to incubated project tokens)…

Have a look at our architecture document for a more info on that https://dragonchain.github.io/architecture

Its kind of hard to trust anything written on this thread, since it's a self moderated thread. There is never a reason for a trustworthy company to utilize a self moderated platform. You should let everyone voice there opinion and address  them as it comes in. Anyway, i won't be surprised if this is deleted, i just had to voice my opinion.

Everyone is free to voice whatever opinion they have on this thread. We do not delete peoples posts.

This looks interesting and I will invest a tiny amount. Why tiny? Well, I don't understand why you choose an ERC-20 token instead of minting your own coin on your own blockchain. I know that ETH is the standard when it comes down to ICOs, but ETH seems to be a competitor. So, why give it credit? Second reason is the uncaped ICO.

Nevertheless this is the second - yes! second - ICO I've been joining since 2014. Therefore I'm really convinced DRGN can achieve something.

DRGNs are ERC20 tokens to leverage existing infrastructure like wallets etc and to make it easier to list to exchanges.

We are planning to provide a peg to ETH much like we do now to BTC - to provide security in L5 of the consensus process.
We will be running Ethereum nodes in order to accept and transfer Dragons as well.
There will be technical details to work out on how to handle node to node vs human UI interaction, but for the time being, Dragons will live on the Ethereum chain and be used from there.

We could consider a swap later, but that's not a concern right now.
jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:09 AM

Do we get some type of confirmation when participating in the ico?
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

same question, but i don´t think so: here are the sale instructions https://dragonchain.com/ico-guide/

In my undersstanding its enough to send your ETH to the contract adddress, which is 0x8bA7408497883d3a569066FA3a331aa892138868.

After the end of toke sale you will get your invested amount in DRGN ERC-20 Token in your wallet. Maybe you have to add it through the "customize token" section.

If wrong, appreciate any answer Smiley

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Kohloe

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

What's the difference between the two links, why do they have different ETH addresses?
https://dragonchain.com/tokensale/contribute/
https://dragonchain.com/tokensale/

2nd question, what will happen if you don't reach your "core funding limit of $10m"?

Cheers
DragCommDavey

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

You can use the BTC signed message at the bottom of the contribute page to verify the ETH contribution address, and verify the transaction via etherscan.io or another block explorer.

What's the difference between the two links, why do they have different ETH addresses?
https://dragonchain.com/tokensale/contribute/
https://dragonchain.com/tokensale/

2nd question, what will happen if you don't reach your "core funding limit of $10m"?

There are multiple ETH contribution addresses for tracking and referral purposes. Make sure to verify the ETH address using the BTC signed message on the contribution page.

We can scale to fit any amount raised during our crowdsale. If we raise more it just means we can accomplish more sooner.
Dopert

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Token sale is almost over. Then auditing will take place before tokens are issued. Do investers get a confirmation email when this is done or does Dragon post this announcement in this bitcointalk treat?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: