Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64333 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Disney? That's pretty big! As I've been saying for the longest time, some projects were meant for success. This is one of them.
Slightly off-topic – I LOVE that the title has no obnoxious emojis in it

You bring up a valid point. WHERE is the Proof that this coin is actually run by mega-giant Disney? Like, I know their whitepaper clearly says that, but where is it backed up?

If you look around you will find enough proof to know that it was incubated and rooted by disney tech, dragonchain itself is open source of course. But the company and i believe the foundation are rooted in disney...below is one article to get you started. DYOR

http://www.businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
IamL

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

I thought Disney dropped this project and it now being handled by developers who previously worked in Disney.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

We can not rely on the fundamentalism that Dragonchain is belongs to Disney or something relative, maybe without doubt it is a positive aspect that guarantees security, solidity at the time of purchase. However there are essential factors at the moment of investing and one of them is the post launch, what benefits this token ensure with the project trajectory and Dragonchaim matches these interests very well, we should wait for the correction period to wait for $ 2.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

im wondering if there is going to be any plans for dragon chain being listed on any new high volume exchange?
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Disney? That's pretty big! As I've been saying for the longest time, some projects were meant for success. This is one of them.

You bring up a valid point. WHERE is the Proof that this coin is actually run by mega-giant Disney? Like, I know their whitepaper clearly says that, but where is it backed up?

That´s not right. Disney is  not associated with the Token other than it was first developed on their behalf and the Project with the developer split up. There is no real connection right now

True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

That´s not right. Disney is  not associated with the Token other than it was first developed on their behalf and the Project with the developer split up. There is no real connection right now
Proof of FUD?
denysrodman

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Dragonchain is a public/private hybrid blockchain platform developed originally by a group inside of the Disney Company in Seattle.  Dragonchain serverless commercial platform in the works. DRGN Listed for Community Vote on Ethfinex
BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

Proof of FUD?

That is no FUD at all from my side, I really like the project. You can ask in every official channel about that. The project started  from scratch under the roof of Disney. But they split up and are no longer paid or related to disney

dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Proof of FUD?

That is no FUD at all from my side, I really like the project. You can ask in every official channel about that. The project started  from scratch under the roof of Disney. But they split up and are no longer paid or related to disney

Disney open sourced the code. A dragonchain foundation was formed and later a dragonchain inc was formed. Simple as that.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Making Healthcare Healthier With Blockchain

Coral Health & Dragonchain talk about old problems and new efficiencies in managing medical data.

The popular networking forum, Blockchain Seattle Meetups, took on the topic of healthcare, one of blockchain’s most important use case segments. Eileen Quenin, Dragonchain’s VP of Strategic Partnerships and Andy Park, Founder of Coral Health, a Vancouver based blockchain company, sat down with Dragonchain’s Zara Huang for a Q&A to discuss some real world examples of how blockchain is bringing new levels of efficiency and accuracy to this vital area.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/making-healthcare-healthier-with-blockchain-942e1d5f3c2b
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

I own an exterior remodeling company and am not very code/ computer savvy. Dragonchain is my largest investment so far in crypto because I want to be able to run a node and I believe in the project. That being said will setting up a node be something a guy with average computer skills be able to set up?
Needem

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

why did my friends start calling DRGN 'bagon chain'?
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Esprezzo

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Bellevue, WA — May 24, 2018 — Dragonchain, Inc., an enterprise solution blockchain platform recently announced its partnership with a San Francisco/Boston-based blockchain middleware company, Esprezzo.

BitcoinBoy1337

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Making Healthcare Healthier With Blockchain

Coral Health & Dragonchain talk about old problems and new efficiencies in managing medical data.

The popular networking forum, Blockchain Seattle Meetups, took on the topic of healthcare, one of blockchain’s most important use case segments. Eileen Quenin, Dragonchain’s VP of Strategic Partnerships and Andy Park, Founder of Coral Health, a Vancouver based blockchain company, sat down with Dragonchain’s Zara Huang for a Q&A to discuss some real world examples of how blockchain is bringing new levels of efficiency and accuracy to this vital area.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/making-healthcare-healthier-with-blockchain-942e1d5f3c2b

I would be interested in a comparison to the many other projects targeting the medical industry. Are there any information about that ? many projects already did quite a few steps forward.

Malibu141

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

What are our legal recourses to get our pre-ico Look Lateral money back?
Endyearp

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

when is Giftmenothing coming out?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Hello Dragonchain believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dragonchain at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dragonchain

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Crypto_G

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

Dragonchain is essentially a base chain that company's can pick up and customize for their own needs.
lubreyzo

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

How do we participate in Iagon dragonchain round, did that already happen?
mkkalam

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation for the project, if you need it contact me by a PM , thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: