Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2019, 06:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 149189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 8 users deleted.)
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

56% price drop in 3 weeks, master nodes, staking, no marketing, forced donations. Thats the really idiotic result. You morons keep encouraging this lazy ass team.
just shout harder, price will rise because of it. I heard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMatrix101

Activity: 338
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:53:47 PM

56% price drop in 3 weeks, master nodes, staking, no marketing, forced donations. Thats the really idiotic result. You morons keep encouraging this lazy ass team.
I love to make myself a target but why don't you go piddle along and bother someone else so the adults can help eachother.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
ends

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:05:25 PM

Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

Toilet paper volume for a shit coin.

LOL. You don't know how hard I laughed when I  read your post. I am personally very flattered that you still come to the thread to read what's going on with kore. Lmao. Alright guys, this is how I plan to prove to you that this guy is nothing but a fuding troll. Since yesterday you've been able to sell every KORE coin you have. No excuses now. I'll give you 50 KORE if you can produce a screenshot of where you've sold your coins on bittrex. Because I'm betting your still holding which proves even you don't believe the crud coming out your mouth. I bet he's staking right now..... Lmao, welcome back to the community cryotobeto..lol
badinvesterguy

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

LOL. You don't know how hard I laughed when I  read your post. I am personally very flattered that you still come to the thread to read what's going on with kore. Lmao. Alright guys, this is how I plan to prove to you that this guy is nothing but a fuding troll. Since yesterday you've been able to sell every KORE coin you have. No excuses now. I'll give you 50 KORE if you can produce a screenshot of where you've sold your coins on bittrex. Because I'm betting your still holding which proves even you don't believe the crud coming out your mouth. I bet he's staking right now..... Lmao, welcome back to the community cryotobeto..lol

Thanks for the shitcoin offer, you can give it to MikeMike and the other morons, so maybe they stop forcing "Donations"

Laughing at you should be worth the 50 kore
TheMatrix101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

Thanks for the shitcoin offer, you can give it to MikeMike and the other morons, so maybe they stop forcing "Donations"

Seeing as that you wont use your real account I assume you like your anonymity don't you?

Well.....Do I have a coin for you!

Matrix

BitWhat

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:17 PM

Awesome NON Marketing job MikeMike and Kore marketing goats. Loving how you manage to kill the price after the release. Stellar job  Grin

Seeing as that you wont use your real account I assume you like your anonymity don't you?

Well.....Do I have a coin for you!

Matrix

Not my real account? No wonder you guys are driving this coin to the ground. You have the truth slapping you in the face and still refuse to admit it.

I´ll make sure to keep stopping by to remind you of your failures every single day.

Funny that its always you complaining. Clearly you have a problem reading so there's no way to argue with you/idiot. Go read the OP and you will notice a small %/donation goes towards funding of future Kore projects...you're barking old news. I actually like this, means that no matter what the funding will be available to make Kore what it deserves to be. Yes there will always be people like you..I've come to realize every village needs an idiot. Its how the world works. You should just know that you are basically convincing yourself with the rubbish you speak...others on the other hand are more than capable to make their own judgement..and from what I'm seeing they are fully confident in the team and the work they release.
ends

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:53 PM

I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE
alinka1

Activity: 207

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

MikeMike do you have any ETA on MN release to the public?
BitWhat

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

Guys lets just ignore @CryptoBeto He has problems understanding and reading. #Sad
TheMatrix101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

MikeMike do you have any ETA on MN release to the public?
As soon as we have a stable network masternode info will be released to everyone and there will be a campaign. however if you would like a masternode now, please message me and i can walk you through it.

Matrix

ends

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

I don't see KORE anywhere. Plus They are dated the 25th. How could they be KORE if your coins were locked in your wallet? How'd you get them on the exchange. Who knows what your showing us. I promise you it isn't KORE

Coins were not locked on any wallet, I had them on Bittrex. Compare the prices on those dates and see. You don't even know your own shitcoin prices? NO wonder you still consider it a good investment.
Now your just flat lying. I don't have the time because I'm at work but I know for a fact you said your coins were stuck in your wallet. That's why you were bitchin so much that the wallet wasnt released.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 309

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

Wallet says "staking not active", but my kore.conf is:

addnode=fzmjhi7xbapufts6.onion
addnode=p6sfbaw762mcqyxg.onion
addnode=b5gacg24h6licg5m.onion
addnode=skrivht2uj3yjluv.onion
addnode=yylyof6avhsmb327.onion

listen=0
staking=1

I started the wallet with
kore-qt -reindex -zapwallettxes &
, am I doint something wrong?

W or Linux?
The staking icon is unreliable.
Is your wallet unlocked for staking...

MikeMike

Ubuntu 16.04 on 64Bit intel. Restarted the wallet, now it says "staking" from time to time and the green icon appears, but the "stake" number under "balances" stays at 0.0 Kore.
ends

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Coins were not locked on any wallet, I had them on Bittrex. Compare the prices on those dates and see. You don't even know your own shitcoin prices? NO wonder you still consider it a good investment.
Now your just flat lying. I don't have the time because I'm at work but I know for a fact you said your coins were stuck in your wallet. That's why you were bitchin so much that the wallet wasnt released.

Learn to read idiot, I told Mike that what would happen to those guys with coins locked in wallets, unlike you morons I care about others and thats why I will keep pointing out the lies and mediocre performance of this team.

Its all here by the way (in case you know how to read) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322563.new#new
Alright fine. Just show me a proper screenshot that shows you sold KORE. not some mystery coin. Nothing else matters. Prove me wrong please
tradingdisaster

Activity: 309

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Learn to read idiot, I told Mike that what would happen to those guys with coins locked in wallets, unlike you morons I care about others and thats why I will keep pointing out the lies and mediocre performance of this team.

Its all here by the way (in case you know how to read) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322563.new#new
Alright fine. Just show me a proper screenshot that shows you sold KORE. not some mystery coin. Nothing else matters. Prove me wrong please

Could you please stop feeding the troll? You are making things worse.
TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

Hello Kore community... I hope everyone is doing well... I made some updates to the website... there will be more to come... but for now, please check out the masternode section... I will be updating it with a full how to guide as soon as I have more time...  thanks... Huck

https://www.kore.life/Home/MasterNode

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
BitWhat

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

Hello Kore community... I hope everyone is doing well... I made some updates to the website... there will be more to come... but for now, please check out the masternode section... I will be updating it with a full how to guide as soon as I have more time...  thanks... Huck

Cool, thanks TexasHuck
alinka1

Activity: 207

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

Make sure that there is a guide for Linux and Windows, as well as with a Gui wallet and without.
TheMatrix101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:11 PM

Make sure that there is a guide for Linux and Windows, as well as with a Gui wallet and without.

Not very recommended to run a masternode on a windows system.

Matrix

1978280z

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

Not very recommended to run a masternode on a windows system.

Matrix

Should still be addressed, the more the merrier.

Cheers
TheMatrix101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:21:12 PM

A masternode should be hosted on a 100% uptime machine, windows continually shuts off for updates,
A masternode should have 100% internet connectivity, windows and tor do not mix well and tor has more blips on windows than on linux due to how the internet protocol works
A masternode helps point the network in the correct direction. It should be hosted how it should be hosted without preferences that hurt how its run.
I have a feeling you wish to run a masternode from a home network. This is also not recommended for all the above reasons and more. vps companies and dedicated servers *normally* have backup power generators and are wired, all this helps the network. IF your masternode goes down its not trusted as much by the network.

If windows masternodes are still wanted I will look into making it work but for the sake of the network and for the sake of your reliability in payments from the network i will vehemently request users use a vps of some form.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.