Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 06:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 151232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 8 users deleted.)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

one day to go  Shocked
i m so exited to see the new wallet ...what about the video for the steps how to use mikemike ?

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

one day to go  Shocked
i m so exited to see the new wallet ...what about the video for the steps how to use mikemike ?

We will still try to get them out by the time we release the wallet.

MikeMike

heureca

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:51 PM

one day to go  Shocked

We will still try to get them out by the time we release the wallet.

MikeMike

perfect

██                                                     
██████                                                    
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
sick99

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

DO you think its a good time to buy KORE now?

I mean its pretty low, its going to rebrand tomorrow and so on...Do you think it will grow in $ worth per coin?
sick99

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

So you think I shouldn't buy?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:36:40 AM

I'm very very wary about the events today.

It seems like somewhere between 30-80 BTC worth of KORE suddenly got dumped, dropping the price by almost 30%.

This could be some huge whales just dropping alts for BTC. This could be some huge whales dumping KORE in fear of the upcoming coin swap tomorrow.

I really don't like that the Discord channel seems to be suddenly gone? It was just active a few hours ago... Something seems amiss...

I see the Discord channel everyone is still active. You forget to mention that Kore just went to an all time high and then came down, not like it suddenly just dropped. So it is about where it started off now on top of Bitcoin going above 5K. The volume goes both ways buying combined with selling no pure dump of coins. When the sells happened it was due to the price of Bitcoin going up.
BitWhat

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:50:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:24:37 AM by BitWhat

It seems like somewhere between 30-80 BTC worth of KORE suddenly got dumped, dropping the price by almost 30%.

This could be some huge whales just dropping alts for BTC. This could be some huge whales dumping KORE in fear of the upcoming coin swap tomorrow.

I really don't like that the Discord channel seems to be suddenly gone? It was just active a few hours ago... Something seems amiss...

KORE is not immune to the market reactions when btc rises..it happens with most cryptos so nothing to worry about. Just really excited about the new wallet and chain coming up..think once btc dips whales will re-enter and get back to holding long term. I would say 99% of the crypto community is not yet aware of what Kore is doing..once they realize the tech, products and awesome team they will come flocking to KORE. I mean how cool would a KOREPHONE be!! so many things in the works one can not be bothered with these ups and downs. #undervalued is an understatement
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

So you think I shouldn't buy?

The time to buy is now. When masternodes start using all of the coin up the price should go even higher. I have seen this happen on masternode coins, one went from 53 satoshis to 50K. Now combine this with a service coin that offers something instead of just coin. Now you will realize how undervalued it is at 6-9 dollars. Then realize you just install the wallet to run on TOR and could have your own Masternode anywhere in the world.

What I do if I am unsure about a coin is buy in half of what you would normally buy in with. Then if it goes down you can hedge your position. Buy a quarter a the lower price. If it goes down further you can choose to wait and go long or buy the last quarter and when it goes up slightly you can get all your costs back out. You may miss out if the coin goes up but at least you could make some profit or just hold long term knowing you have secured a position with the coin that you are happy to invest.

If you are afraid of investing in a coin then this should be the first time you take that fear out since it was taken over from the original devs and the new wallet reworked from scratch. The devs have made themselves contractually obligated to each other and the community. They didn't even have to keep Korecoin Coins at all. They could have started a new coin and brought their work into that coin.

Just trying to show you some facts since new people are not aware who or what is going on. It is like a new coin now held by previous holders of the old coin that is swapped coin for coin into a new chain. There are more coins on the new chain but that is to pay masternodes and PoS interest and also allow growth.

I transferred coins to stake and it was instantly in the wallet. The Kore network is already currently very robust without the masternodes, so it only gets better!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

I see the Discord channel everyone is still active. You forget to mention that Kore just went to an all time high and then came down, not like it suddenly just dropped. So it is about where it started off now on top of Bitcoin going above 5K. The volume goes both ways buying combined with selling no pure dump of coins. When the sells happened it was due to the price of Bitcoin going up.

I want to assure the Community that I personally have not sold 1 coin on this typical BTC up ='s alts down,... downtrend in KORE.
Also the entire KORE Team has not dumped all their coins. In fact they are locked up in a contract and distributed slowly over 6 to 12+ months.
I will not tolerate shill accounts posting fear and lies for their own benefit.

MikeMike

heureca

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

the less people will sell now the more they will earn as the price for bitcoin will go up atleast till the 25th....be patient people  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:20:17 AM

the less people will sell now the more they will earn as the price for bitcoin will go up atleast till the 25th....be patient people  Smiley

I'm starting to think there are whales bots that auto sell as BTC goes up a certain %.

MikeMike

AresWekwerth

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

I'm starting to think there are whales bots that auto sell as BTC goes up a certain %.

MikeMike

That‘s exactly what‘s happening. As soon as BTC drops, the sells will automatically be bought by a bot.
There‘s a correlation between BTC and most of the altcoins, exept of MONA etc. That‘s why Shitcoins pump when BTC rises in value.
KORE is a very, very solid investment.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 309

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

Unlikely. Alts get slaughtered lately whenever BTC does a strong move - doesn't matter if up or down. If BTC goes down, it's a flight to safety (move wealth to the biggest asset), if it goes up, it's FOMO.

It seems like madness, but in the end there's some logic behind it: if you put money into an altcoin, you place a bet that it will perform better than BTC. If you don't believe that, you should stick to BTC. People are convinced, as long as BTC is in the doldrums. But once it makes strong moves, they shed the belief and dump alts, frequently even accepting losses.

In the end, there's quite some on record they believe BTC will break $10K soon-ish. Whether or not altcoins can keep pace is open to debate - after all, a lot of tokens are issued by companies who are measured against their fiat earnings. If you believe BTC is going to double this year again, you better drop alts and re-buy them once BTC's rise has stalled for some time.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

Unlikely. Alts get slaughtered lately whenever BTC does a strong move - doesn't matter if up or down. If BTC goes down, it's a flight to safety (move wealth to the biggest asset), if it goes up, it's FOMO.

It seems like madness, but in the end there's some logic behind it: if you put money into an altcoin, you place a bet that it will perform better than BTC. If you don't believe that, you should stick to BTC. People are convinced, as long as BTC is in the doldrums. But once it makes strong moves, they shed the belief and dump alts, frequently even accepting losses.

In the end, there's quite some on record they believe BTC will break $10K soon-ish. Whether or not altcoins can keep pace is open to debate - after all, a lot of tokens are issued by companies who are measured against their fiat earnings. If you believe BTC is going to double this year again, you better drop alts and re-buy them once BTC's rise has stalled for some time.

Thanks for your observations.
I do not agree.
Near everyone I know is holding.
The Whales/Bots dominate and control.

MikeMike

BitWhat

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Kore should meet up with the Electronic Frontier Foundation. https://www.eff.org  Cool Think they would be very much interested in KORE, KorePhone  Æther OS, etc

"About EFF

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is the leading nonprofit organization defending civil liberties in the digital world. Founded in 1990, EFF champions user privacy, free expression, and innovation through impact litigation, policy analysis, grassroots activism, and technology development. We work to ensure that rights and freedoms are enhanced and protected as our use of technology grows.

Even in the fledgling days of the Internet, EFF understood that protecting access to developing technology was central to advancing freedom for all. In the years that followed, EFF used our fiercely independent voice to clear the way for open source software, encryption, security research, file sharing tools, and a world of emerging technologies.

Today, EFF uses the unique expertise of leading technologists, activists, and attorneys in our efforts to defend free speech online, fight illegal surveillance, advocate for users and innovators, and support freedom-enhancing technologies.

Together, we forged a vast network of concerned members and partner organizations spanning the globe. EFF advises policymakers and educates the press and the public through comprehensive analysis, educational guides, activist workshops, and more. EFF empowers hundreds of thousands of individuals through our Action Center and has become a leading voice in online rights debates.

EFF is a donor-funded US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on your support to continue fighting for users."
BitWhat

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

Update so close guys..excited!!
 Roll Eyes
BitWhat

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

"If you cannot see the vulnerability your approach puts your investors in, you are misled"  Huh I'm an investor with probably more than you in KORE and I don't see any issue. I thought investors don't care about short term. Claiming that something is fishy just coz discord may have been down for 2 seconds is silly tbh..such claims justifies the thought that you may be a fud master  Smiley
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

I have been meaning to come her just to say thanks and congratulations for a few weeks now, but life keeps getting in the way. I am very excited to be here for the new wallet, and will try to help the network as I can once wallet is released.

just a few hours away!
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

I have been meaning to come her just to say thanks and congratulations for a few weeks now, but life keeps getting in the way. I am very excited to be here for the new wallet, and will try to help the network as I can once wallet is released.

just a few hours away!

Hey,

Good to see you soupapinto!
 Smiley
Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by.

MikeMike

kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

just a few hours away!

Hey,

Good to see you soupapinto!
 Smiley
Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by.

MikeMike

Can Koreans do the same with Kore as Japanese with monacoin?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.