Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:49:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152283 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
robert3harrison

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:55:18 PM

how many coins are going to be needed for a masternode?

To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services.
The "Additional Services" which would need to be applied for and approved to run them, we will call "Servicenodes".

At this time we do not see either the Masternodes or Servicenodes requiring more than 500 coins.

MikeMike

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you tell me the difference between a "Masternode" and a "Servicenode"?

Would rewards be the same and what would be the benefit of running one over the other?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services.
The "Additional Services" which would need to be applied for and approved to run them, we will call "Servicenodes".

At this time we do not see either the Masternodes or Servicenodes requiring more than 500 coins.

MikeMike

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you tell me the difference between a "Masternode" and a "Servicenode"?

Would rewards be the same and what would be the benefit of running one over the other?

Thanks for asking.
The Masternodes have been clearly defined by the following statement:
"To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services."
The "Servicenodes" will provide one or more services that will support one or more KORE projects and their required "Services" to the Community and Tech.
We are not yet making public exactly what those Services are at this time...

MikeMike

robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

MikeMike

Thanks for asking.
"To keep with "Industry Standards" it makes sense to stick with the word 'Masternode" for the Miixing/Obfuscation and Governance Services."
The "Servicenodes" will provide one or more services that will support one or more KORE projects and their required "Services" to the Community and Tech.

MikeMike

Yes, I do understand what each is for.... I guess my real question is what are the rewards for each and why would someone choose to run a Masternode vs a Servicenode (or vice versa)? I would assume that we need a good amount of people running both, but how can we guarantee that?
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

Really cool to see the Kore community growing.

Please help by voting on C-cex if you can to help people get Kore over there too.

TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:41:07 PM

Please help by voting on C-cex if you can to help people get Kore over there too.

I agree MX... I am saving up for another 5 votes in the near future....  Go Kore!!

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
TheRedeemer88

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:41:41 PM

Voted!
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:06:17 AM

Kon'nichiwa KORE Community!

The Japanese OP page can now be reached here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136182.0

More languages to come, too. 

Please feel free to post on this Japanese page if that suits your needs.

As always, if there is a particular need for a specific other-language post, then don't hesitate to hit us up on Discord (https://discord.gg/jSb2ggE) or even here or on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin) page.

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
TexasHuck

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:29:54 AM

Kon'nichiwa KORE Community!

The Japanese OP page can now be reached here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136182.0

Wow... thanks Clutch... nice job working your magic.  It's good to help expand our community.   Go Kore!!

Huck

Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

As promised, KORE Community, more "other-language" OP pages are being created every day... with even more to come!

The Indonesian OP page can now be reached here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136418.0

Please feel free to post on that page if it is better suited to your needs.

As always, if there is a particular need for a specific other-language post, then don't hesitate to hit us up on Discord (https://discord.gg/jSb2ggE) or even here or on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin) page.

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:52:38 AM

MikeMike

Thanks for asking.

MikeMike

Yes, I do understand what each is for.... I guess my real question is what are the rewards for each and why would someone choose to run a Masternode vs a Servicenode (or vice versa)? I would assume that we need a good amount of people running both, but how can we guarantee that?

The percentages the MN and SN will bring in are near to being finalized
and have considered the points you brought up for some time.
I think KORE has plenty to offer that will peak people's interest and desire to support
secure and privacy based projects besides other projects and features.
Let's see,.. A cross platform Operating System not Android.
A hardware division starting off with the KOREPhone also built around privacy and security.
Secure encrypted Tor Masternodes and Servicenodes supporting these
various projects and communications platforms and technologies.
This is why I ask:
"What value do you put on security and privacy in your daily use of technology and communications?"
Do you view privacy and security as a right?
Is there a need for it in the world we live in today?
Do you think enough people of selected demographics KORE will target that will support the KORE Ecosystem and Network?
Can you guarantee most anything?
We do feel confident we can put this all together and make it a reality as well as successful.
After all,.. This is what we all work on daily to produce.

MikeMike

ENvader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:54:41 AM

Hey everyone,

New investor here! I spend a lot of time researching different coins but for some reason managed to skip over Korecoin. The concepts are still a little confusing for me to understand and I'm not entirely sure the complete history of the coin but decided to dive in anyways!

It's funny, I always looked at Korecoin and assumed it was a Korean coin of some type.

I'm still reading all of the posts on the different Bitcointalk threads and you'll definitely hear more from me.

TexasHuck

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

Hey everyone,

New investor here! I spend a lot of time researching different coins but for some reason managed to skip over Korecoin. The concepts are still a little confusing for me to understand and I'm not entirely sure the complete history of the coin but decided to dive in anyways!

It's funny, I always looked at Korecoin and assumed it was a Korean coin of some type.

I'm still reading all of the posts on the different Bitcointalk threads and you'll definitely hear more from me.

Hello friend... and Welcome!!! Glad to have you as part of the community....

Huck

ENvader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

Thanks! Have the dev's ever thought of rebranding to just "KORE" sometime in the future? I think just "KORE" presents the project better as it's all encompassing and not merely just a "coin."

I couldn't find a timeline for the release of the rest of the coins. Can't anyone steer me in the right direction?
TheRedeemer88

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

There's a lot of forced manipulation down on KORE this morning - it's obviously being accumulated by some larger traders over a period of days or weeks. At this size market cap even 10 BTC buy ins shoot the price up.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

Thanks! Have the dev's ever thought of rebranding to just "KORE" sometime in the future? I think just "KORE" presents the project better as it's all encompassing and not merely just a "coin."

I couldn't find a timeline for the release of the rest of the coins. Can't anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks for your ideas and Welcome to the KORE Community!
 Smiley
Perhaps just KORE is something to consider...
For now we are sticking with KORECoin.

Bittrex caused a change in the roll out of the coins/projects due to their well, not exactly working with us
even after private meetings explaining the importance of the order we had.
This caused us to regroup and redirect our attention to KORE first.
Being we are at various stages in tech of the others, their roll out
could be dependent upon a first come first serve basis. Which one is ready to go...
For this reason I have ceased giving a particular order to the them.

It's like this...
We have some really cool cars, some outside in the shed and
some in the garage awaiting various custom parts being hand built
while the bodies gather dust.
There are many factors to consider and too many to mention.
Let's get KORE out there first, prove ourselves and take it from there...

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:01:14 AM

Finally!
Something positive from Steemit.
I figured with all those content creators etc they could at least do some Due Diligence.
Good to see someone has...

MikeMike

"KORECOIN: From triggering the dMAmapping⇗⇗⇗⇗⇗⇗ BUY Alert, KORECOIN has seen a growth of no less than a staggering x 41.13 to the current price of $3.22..!! Remains BULLISH."
https://steemit.com/korecoin/@stephenkendal/korecoin-from-triggering-the-dmamapping-buy-alert-korecoin-has-seen-a-growth-of-no-less-than-a-staggering-x-41-13-to-the-current

telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:42:13 AM

Interesting. Glad he sees it! Looks like we are strapped in for more community growth and exposure.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:38:27 AM

There's a lot of forced manipulation down on KORE this morning - it's obviously being accumulated by some larger traders over a period of days or weeks. At this size market cap even 10 BTC buy ins shoot the price up.

Good to see some deep pockets realizing the KORE Projects value.
The chart did have a typical accumulation look to it and based upon
the KORE Team efforts we expect this trend to continue.
Good to see someone agrees in their chart analysis...

MikeMike

Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Good morning Folks,

Yep there is a little price manipulation going on Bittrex but we should get over that eventually.

I got my coins cheap a couple weeks ago and im staking at the moment and will be ready to use them on the masternodes/servicenodes when its available.

Go Kore.

l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

Good morning Folks,

Yep there is a little price manipulation going on Bittrex but we should get over that eventually.

I got my coins cheap a couple weeks ago and im staking at the moment and will be ready to use them on the masternodes/servicenodes when its available.

Go Kore.

what is the % interest return on POS of kore?
wouldyou know?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: