Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Sentacks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.

Doesn't bother me; I'll just keep buying and holding. A bear market means I can acquire even more. This coin is on the move.
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:51:34 PM

And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.

Doesn't bother me; I'll just keep buying and holding. A bear market means I can acquire even more. This coin is on the move.

^^ THIS^^
Everyone always gets mad/stressed when their favorite coin i getting dumped by someone, I'm ALWAYS in for the long run which means I LOVE when they dump, more for me! cheap buys! and with all this coin is going to offer it's one of the better coins to hog when someone is dumping

~Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
TexasHuck

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:20:01 PM

^^ THIS^^
Everyone always gets mad/stressed when their favorite coin i getting dumped by someone, I'm ALWAYS in for the long run which means I LOVE when they dump, more for me! cheap buys! and with all this coin is going to offer it's one of the better coins to hog when someone is dumping

~Matrix

You're right Matrix... I mean... I hate market manipulation, but if they dump and price drops... I'M BUYING!!!!  With pleasure....

Also, if you're in the USA, HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
plexblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

Happy Labor Day to my Kore community, don't work to hard today.

Cheers
-Plex
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 09:55:11 PM by Mxrider420z

Happy Labor Day to my Kore community, don't work to hard today.

Cheers
-Plex

We are working hard even when we dont want to, lol jk., freedom and privacy is built-in my system and a top concern especially nowadays.

I'm bummed to see the ban on ICO's in China, look at Ethereum it started with an ICO there are scams ICOs for sure and big time but there is also good projects there too.

Go Kore new wallet,  Cool

Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

Korecoin has been a top performing coin in the last week or two. In a sea of red its doing amazingly well.
Sentacks

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

We're already coming back up. The dumping whales can't keep us down! Hold steady everyone and don't forget to stake. Happy labor day!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:25 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:55:53 AM by MikeMike

We're already coming back up. The dumping whales can't keep us down! Hold steady everyone and don't forget to stake. Happy labor day!

KORE has been in Hibernation for a long time while we regrouped, rebuilt an Incredible Team
that I'm absolutely impressed with that are working their tails off even making new advancements.
That said people sell and buy for many reasons and we have seen some no doubt open
their wallets and Bittrex accounts after a long absence, saw the price rise and
been taking some profits and maybe some of them did not even look at where
KORE development is at this time and just are dumping their coins.
This in the long term is good for KORE because it is a wider distribution of coins.
It will take time for KORE to reach a well deserved marketcap and personally I'm pleased
with this slow growth. I'm sure we will get some breakouts along the way and
possibly a few huge ones as we move forward with our plans.

MikeMike

jproto

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

KORE has been in Hibernation for a long time while we regrouped, rebuilt an Incredible Team
that I'm absolutely impressed with that are working their tails off even making new advancements.
That said people sell and buy for many reasons and we have seen some no doubt open
This in the long term is good for KORE because it is a wider distribution of coins.
It will take time for KORE to reach a well deserved marketcap and personally I'm pleased

MikeMike

I do like seeing that coin distribution is improving
Sentacks

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

MikeMike

I'm grateful that you're so engaged in the community Mike and responsive. We need more honest leadership in crypto. Thank you for all that you do.
Bitzure

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

Hi everyone!

Korecoin has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/korebtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/kore

Quick Links:

The Korecoin wallet will be unavailable for roughly 10 minutes as we scale and expand our servers due to influx/demand of new users. We will post when everything is up and running again.
Bitzure

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

Quick Links:

The Korecoin wallet will be unavailable for roughly 10 minutes as we scale and expand our servers due to influx/demand of new users. We will post when everything is up and running again.

Thanks for the heads up!
 Smiley

MikeMike

All done smoothly, was only minimal downtime.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

Good morning folks,

BTC's price is stiil a little crazy today, the ban of ICO's in China had some to do with it for sure.

On a good side note the Kore mobile wallet will come next after the Tor KoreSurf wallet and some other features are released.

Go Kore

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

Hi everyone!

Quick Links:

Thanks for the heads up!
 Smiley

MikeMike

All done smoothly, was only minimal downtime.

I saw that.
Congrats!

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Good morning folks,

BTC's price is stiil a little crazy today, the ban of ICO's in China had some to do with it for sure.

On a good side note the Kore mobile wallet will come next after the Tor KoreSurf wallet and some other features are released.

Go Kore

Yes, This is correct.
KORE has looked into an Android Wallet and we will first need to
release most of what was promised in the new wallet
before releasing an Android wallet.

Cheers!
 Smiley

MikeMike

TheRedeemer88

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

Good morning folks,

Go Kore

Yes, This is correct.
KORE has looked into an Android Wallet and we will first need to
release most of what was promised in the new wallet
before releasing an Android wallet.

Cheers!
 Smiley

MikeMike

I agree. Get the desktop wallet completed and working perfectly first. There are so few of us actually invested in KORE right now yet alone actively using the wallet that a mobile version would probably not be of much utility just yet unless it can be delivered without delaying the delivery of the new desktop wallet.
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Seeing as I am new to PoS I was curious if its better to have one wallet with a bunch of coin or if its better to have several wallets with the coin spread out, I'm assuming the first for coin growth and the latter for network support but I'm not positive. I'd like to know in order to help the network stabilize and grow.

~Matrix~

████████████████████████████████████
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

Seeing as I am new to PoS I was curious if its better to have one wallet with a bunch of coin or if its better to have several wallets with the coin spread out, I'm assuming the first for coin growth and the latter for network support but I'm not positive. I'd like to know in order to help the network stabilize and grow.

~Matrix~

Good Question.
For the KORE PoS wallet it is better to have multiple wallets because it better supports the Network.
You will mine the same amount of coins.

MikeMike

Sentacks

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

Has anyone been able to get a Kore wallet running on a raspberry pi? I just got one and I'm curious to see if it's possible before I start trying.

Thanks,
Sentacks
jproto

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:20:22 PM

Has anyone been able to get a Kore wallet running on a raspberry pi? I just got one and I'm curious to see if it's possible before I start trying.

Thanks,
Sentacks

Yes sir, I can write it up if you are interested. I used the OpenSuse 64 bit distro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: