Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

I see the price started to rise an hour ago, is there any news? Or does it buy whales before growth?

Don't know anything about big news coming, aside from RPX (Jonathan Ha) being extremely active on conferences.

It this moment though, the RPX-price comes very close to the ICO-price and I wonder why I have been doing so much effort before on getting into the ICO.

It seems that RPX maybe was overhyped as it was the first NEO-based token at that moment?

Hopefully I am wrong off course and whales are seeing the potential of RPX.

On another note, I got banned from the RPX-telegramgroup because I posted my submissions for the telegram-sticker-contest. I was doing this because we haven't heart anything anymore and I put a lot of effort in my submissions...

So I ask to unban me & second where I can find the results of the RPX-contest & third, I know 50 RPX isn't much but all small bits combined are much, what about the distribution of the 50 RPX?

https://blog.red-pulse.com/the-red-pulse-telegram-sticker-contest-b4f5b5b0761 it ran until the 12th of March. Now we are almost one month later.

Telegram-handle = @CryptoGorilla007

By my calcualtions the current price is 140% above the ICO price. How did you calculate your profit? In Euros, the ICO price was about 0.02403846, and the current price is 0.05769026. Or am I doing sth wrong here?

Price on ICO was around 3 cent (usd) and now 7 cent. So its almost in 2+ times above ICO price still. They are very active in twitter, but what about platform? Its ready now or not?

This is an excellent indicator, especially in the downward market. The team does an excellent job. I have no doubt that they can successfully complete the product development.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

Hm, I wonder if thats a good thing that now the vesting period for employees is coming to an end. Hope they wont dump their coins!
All of the Shareholder RPX (15% of total supply) has now been unlocked, and was done so gradually over the past several months and should already be "priced in".
More reason to go up.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

I see the price started to rise an hour ago, is there any news? Or does it buy whales before growth?

Don't know anything about big news coming, aside from RPX (Jonathan Ha) being extremely active on conferences.

It this moment though, the RPX-price comes very close to the ICO-price and I wonder why I have been doing so much effort before on getting into the ICO.

It seems that RPX maybe was overhyped as it was the first NEO-based token at that moment?

On another note, I got banned from the RPX-telegramgroup because I posted my submissions for the telegram-sticker-contest. I was doing this because we haven't heart anything anymore and I put a lot of effort in my submissions...

So I ask to unban me & second where I can find the results of the RPX-contest & third, I know 50 RPX isn't much but all small bits combined are much, what about the distribution of the 50 RPX?

https://blog.red-pulse.com/the-red-pulse-telegram-sticker-contest-b4f5b5b0761 it ran until the 12th of March. Now we are almost one month later.

By my calcualtions the current price is 140% above the ICO price. How did you calculate your profit? In Euros, the ICO price was about 0.02403846, and the current price is 0.05769026. Or am I doing sth wrong here?

Price on ICO was around 3 cent (usd) and now 7 cent. So its almost in 2+ times above ICO price still. They are very active in twitter, but what about platform? Its ready now or not?

This is an excellent indicator, especially in the downward market. The team does an excellent job. I have no doubt that they can successfully complete the product development.

how is this an excellent indicator Huh  The price tanked over 90% off the peak and it wouldn't be hugely shocking if it was to even get to ICO on the next market tank (because we haven't out of bear phase)

I'm not bearish on RPX at all, I love RPX, I just don't see how that's an excellent indicator.
legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

how is this an excellent indicator Huh  The price tanked over 90% off the peak and it wouldn't be hugely shocking if it was to even get to ICO on the next market tank (because we haven't out of bear phase)

I'm not bearish on RPX at all, I love RPX, I just don't see how that's an excellent indicator.
Its not positive or negative. Most of the older ICOs didn't go under ICO prices either. Going under a pre bubble prices would have been certainly a disaster. 
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Its not positive or negative. Most of the older ICOs didn't go under ICO prices either. Going under a pre bubble prices would have been certainly a disaster. 

The thing is that we always have to consider the market sentiment at ico time and on the time of the release of the tokens. Sure buying the token in an ATH and releasing in an bear market is certainly not the best condition for a rise. But what is most important is still the working product. And I think RPX will a sure bet for the long haul
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

NEO Europe Tour in Vienna, April 24

Director of Engineering Chris Hager will present at the NEO Vienna meetup as a keynote speaker on April 24. He will conduct a hands-on developer workshop on smart contract programming in Python.

It is great opportunity for developers who are eager to learn about the hottest topic in programming!

NEO Vienna Workshop registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neo-vienna-workshop-tickets-44631226199

NEO Vienna Meetup registration link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/neo-vienna-meetup-tickets-44630733726
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

APEX SHOW in Seoul: Talk show- APEX, Red Pulse, Hashed: http://youtu.be/r3Lh91HoJXA?a  via @YouTube
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

Checked website after a long time, new look seems quite good. What will be the long term price expectations for Red pulse? I have few tokens bought recently  purely based on this being implemented on NEO platform.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Checked website after a long time, new look seems quite good. What will be the long term price expectations for Red pulse? I have few tokens bought recently  purely based on this being implemented on NEO platform.

im still holding the 35200 RPX from the first ICO. if u want to have quick gains, this is not the coin... for long term maybe. for short term, there are much "lively" action coin out there
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

im still holding the 35200 RPX from the first ICO. if u want to have quick gains, this is not the coin... for long term maybe. for short term, there are much "lively" action coin out there

Sure you would have made some more money buy using the ico funds for other short term coins. But it´s not always about the money in my eyes. The idea is great and I am more than happy to see it coming alive. Patience is always the key
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

Sure you would have made some more money buy using the ico funds for other short term coins. But it´s not always about the money in my eyes. The idea is great and I am more than happy to see it coming alive. Patience is always the key

When we know how others did compared to RPX yes he could make alot more. But for alot of us the best strategy is to find our gem and hold it.
I did sell RPX at the peak to cash out half of my portfolio in January, but it was a hard decission to make. I like projects that are trying to make the world a better place.
fabi90

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

I am curious as to how the token will be exchanged for services? I know the app isn't out yet, but I'm guessing tokens will be transfer to the app and used via a marketplace on the app. Would the token be used in a commission style transaction, or would it be information would be blocked behind a pay wall of tokens.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

I am curious as to how the token will be exchanged for services? I know the app isn't out yet, but I'm guessing tokens will be transfer to the app and used via a marketplace on the app. Would the token be used in a commission style transaction, or would it be information would be blocked behind a pay wall of tokens.

Dont remember the answer to that question anymore, but quite shocking that you asked this a week ago and no one have responded.
RPX need to get at least some focus on informing investors here..
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Nice bounce, GO RPX!  Grin
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

It's great to see growth again.
I hope that the trend continues.
But We are still far from ATH )
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

When we know how others did compared to RPX yes he could make alot more. But for alot of us the best strategy is to find our gem and hold it.
I did sell RPX at the peak to cash out half of my portfolio in January, but it was a hard decission to make. I like projects that are trying to make the world a better place.

Exactly, the best strategy has always been patience in investments; if you want to gamble instead you can jump from one currency to another (eos, cardano, tron, verge), hoping to find the right inputs and outputs, otherwise you burn your account.

I do not know if red Pulse will be a gem but it is a good coin, with slow and steady growth, and will reward those who hold for a long time.
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Yes I think the app will be a key to exchange maybe fiat directly into token to use them. But most probably you will be able to buy some kind of service without even knowing to use the blockchain maybe.  Will be interesting to see how it develops, especially in the beginning with low prices the I think it will used at a high frequency
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.05.02 — Major Company Updates, Events

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-bi-weekly-report-2018-05-02-major-company-updates-events-ef07847480e0

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Red Pulse and TrueBlocks partnership! Red Pulse will collaborate with TrueBlocks on Korean community development, marketing strategy, and growth acceleration in Korea blockchain and cryptocurrency space. https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-and-trueblocks-partnership-948cab2e3754

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

CEO Jonathan Ha will present at Block O2O Blockchain Summit in #HongKong on May 8! sharing his fruitful insights with world's blockchain experts and entrepreneurs.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: