Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

Hello Red Pulse believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Red Pulse at: https://cointopper.com/coin/red%20pulse

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Nobody says anything to anyone. The price flies to hell, and the devs do not care about it.
The coin slowly dies.
I don't think so, have you seen the latest news or announcements they are active and what you seen in the price is eventually the best time to get in. Market was not that good for the price and if you don't want to trust red pulse team for their works then its uo to you.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

Nobody says anything to anyone. The price flies to hell, and the devs do not care about it.
The coin slowly dies.
I don't think so, have you seen the latest news or announcements they are active and what you seen in the price is eventually the best time to get in. Market was not that good for the price and if you don't want to trust red pulse team for their works then its uo to you.

As near all coins have fallen from the sky (or moon if youd like Tongue ) i dont get all theese single target "attacks" about price.
If you trust the team hold, if you dont sell. If you dont trust them purely because of price this is not for you. Good teams and partners > hype (for long term hold).
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

Message from CEO Jonathan Ha
https://blog.red-pulse.com/message-from-ceo-jonathan-ha-319dc53cd4eb

I’m excited to share several things with you today. First off, I know that many of you in the community have noted that the Red Pulse Team seems to have gone relatively quiet. While we have been maintaining communication through our social channels such as Telegram, Reddit, and email newsletter, I do agree that it’s not the same warm fuzzy feeling as compared to when we were conducting our token sale and shortly thereafter.

But this was intentional. What have I and the team been doing in the meantime, you may ask. We’ve fully staffed up our product and engineering team, with capabilities spanning blockchain, front-end, back-end, infra/devops, UI/UX, machine learning, natural language processing, and data science. Not only are they on board now, they’ve been working at breakneck pace to build our new research platform, to achieve our vision of creating an open and transparent financial knowledge ecosystem.

On the marketing and community development front, I’m excited to share that Sombat Southivorarat is rejoining the Red Pulse team on a full-time basis, as our Marketing Strategy Lead. Many of you that participated in our token sale remember Sombat as our faithful community manager, and one of the key reasons for our success. Come say hello to Sombat in our telegram channel t.me/redpulse.

I’ll also be communicating directly with the community on a more frequent basis, via messages such as these, as well as quarterly Live AMAs to give everyone a chance to hear directly from me and ask questions in real-time.

Finally, Red Pulse will be conducting an Asia roadshow, with meetups exclusively focused on the Red Pulse ecosystem. The roadshow will be kicked off on July 21 in Seoul as an official event capping Korea Blockchain Week. On that day, I’ll be making a major announcement related to all the fantastic progress that our product and engineering teams have been working on, followed by stops in Tokyo and Hong Kong.

We’ll share more specifics leading up to the July 21 event, so stay tuned. As always, thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Jonathan Ha - stupid idiot. All that he does is absolutely useless. The coin fell more than the rest, and will soon fall below the price of Ico. And this is a failure.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Jonathan Ha - stupid idiot. All that he does is absolutely useless. The coin fell more than the rest, and will soon fall below the price of Ico. And this is a failure.

You again ... really funny - just sell if you don't trust the team but don't act like a child. If you are invested in Red Pulse and care about the project, do you think your posts will help to increase the price or the interest of somebody who's evaluating RPX?
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

You again ... really funny - just sell if you don't trust the team but don't act like a child. If you are invested in Red Pulse and care about the project, do you think your posts will help to increase the price or the interest of somebody who's evaluating RPX?

Prove that this coin can be successful, and I will stop insulting the creators. Let them know that investors are unhappy, and let them do something to maintain prices. If not, they are stupid idiots. And they have a failed project!
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Check out the latest dev updates from our engineering team over the past few weeks!

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-development-update-june-21-2018-2efecbb06cdb

------

As we near the launch of our full public release of the tokenized platform, we’re also rapidly pushing live features to our current closed platform. We’ll be publishing dev updates on these smaller changes to give our community a better look at what to expect when we open it up to the public.

Check below for a list of all updates publish in the past two weeks.

• Fixed mobile app image issue
  • Added weight field for RP sorting
  • PDF picture label change
  • Adding Swagger for API documentation
  • Dynamic Tag support
  • Adding Pylint static code check into “RP” and “Research” modules
  • Support domain blacklist
  • “Topic” auto mapping enabled
  • Enhanced “Topic” auto mapping now takes “relevance” value into consideration
  • Added keyword search and filter in “Corporation” API
  • User feedback collection added to frontend and backend
  • Feedback collection emails now formatted in HTML instead of plain text
  • Renamed “Daily Wrap” to “Daily Pulse” for display in admin page
  • Mailchimp will automatically be registered if user is created from Django admin
  • “Combine Report” creating APIs as a one-stop API call
  • OpenCalais TRBC (Thomson Reuters Business Classification) API ready
  • “Source Rating” API ready
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Check out the latest dev updates from our engineering team over the past few weeks!

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-development-update-june-21-2018-2efecbb06cdb

------

As we near the launch of our full public release of the tokenized platform, we’re also rapidly pushing live features to our current closed platform. We’ll be publishing dev updates on these smaller changes to give our community a better look at what to expect when we open it up to the public.

Check below for a list of all updates publish in the past two weeks.

• Fixed mobile app image issue
  • Added weight field for RP sorting
  • PDF picture label change
  • Adding Swagger for API documentation
  • Dynamic Tag support
  • Adding Pylint static code check into “RP” and “Research” modules
  • Support domain blacklist
  • “Topic” auto mapping enabled
  • Enhanced “Topic” auto mapping now takes “relevance” value into consideration
  • Added keyword search and filter in “Corporation” API
  • User feedback collection added to frontend and backend
  • Feedback collection emails now formatted in HTML instead of plain text
  • Renamed “Daily Wrap” to “Daily Pulse” for display in admin page
  • Mailchimp will automatically be registered if user is created from Django admin
  • “Combine Report” creating APIs as a one-stop API call
  • OpenCalais TRBC (Thomson Reuters Business Classification) API ready
  • “Source Rating” API ready
Thanks for update !!!
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

I am really glad to see how active the team and the project is - although the current price does not look too exciting (in line with the overall market however).
gnol009

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

Bearmarket, we are at bottom, wait until bullmarket starts again and see.. If you didnt time market right, its your own fault.. Ive also been in since Ico..
I had my chances but have only bought more..So remember, many ppl in the same boat here
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

Alright guys, we're following up the recent dev updates, logo announcement, and AMA with a teaser for PHOENIX. We'll reveal with PHOENIX is on July 21st.

Sign up for updates at https://phoenix.redpulse.com and be the first to find out about bounties, contests, and events leading up to the big reveal.

https://s22.postimg.cc/coa2qcsfl/image_17.png
Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

I like your plan. Judicious vision, extraordinary plan, engaging approach.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

Red Pulse Live AMA 2018.06.23
Live AMA with CEO Jonathan Ha talking about roadmaps, community plans, RPX future, and features of the platform! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buCGyDoPGvs&feature=youtu.be&a=
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.06.25 — PHOENIX, New Red Pulse Logo, Udacity Partnership
https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-bi-weekly-report-2018-06-25-7eb6a78c2f20
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

Red Pulse Bi-Weekly Report 2018.06.25 — PHOENIX, New Red Pulse Logo, Udacity Partnership

Thanks for sharing. I really like the new logo. Very well chosen and I think it represents the project on a good way. Really curious what phenix is all about too. The project is doing good and I think it is quite undervalued right now since not many projects have a well working team like that. Keep it up!
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Thanks for sharing. I really like the new logo. Very well chosen and I think it represents the project on a good way. Really curious what phenix is all about too. The project is doing good and I think it is quite undervalued right now since not many projects have a well working team like that. Keep it up!

Thanks for the support. These updates are coming fast, so here's the latest round of dev updates.

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-development-update-june-27-2018-7fe8b5c53117

• Source rating on back-end — The added source could be auto-rated on the back-end according to a reference list. Admin user could maintain the list (add new source and related rating value, modify current source rating, etc.) in Django admin interface.
  • OpenCalais Industry Tag Hierarchy import and relative search function.
  • Enhanced search on back-end. 1) The keyword search covers a larger scope with more accurate matching. 2) The non-TRBC tag search is improved and allows use of AND/OR for filter selection. 3) The TRBC tag could auto-detect the tree structure and related child tags, and implement the query logic accordingly. 4) Added topic in search field.
  • Added permission control group for writer and editor.
  • Small fixes, ex. improved data response of major APIs, house cleanup for typos.
  • Added HubSpot script.
  • Added cookie policy popup.
  • Various performance improvements, UI adjustments, and bug fixes.
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

Also, here's a link to a full transcript of last weekend's AMA with Jonathan. We covered topics like staking, customers, roadmap, etc.

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-ama-transcript-june-23-2018-e9f55a47a591
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Thanks for the support. These updates are coming fast, so here's the latest round of dev updates.

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-development-update-june-27-2018-7fe8b5c53117

• Source rating on back-end — The added source could be auto-rated on the back-end according to a reference list. Admin user could maintain the list (add new source and related rating value, modify current source rating, etc.) in Django admin interface.
  • OpenCalais Industry Tag Hierarchy import and relative search function.
  • Enhanced search on back-end. 1) The keyword search covers a larger scope with more accurate matching. 2) The non-TRBC tag search is improved and allows use of AND/OR for filter selection. 3) The TRBC tag could auto-detect the tree structure and related child tags, and implement the query logic accordingly. 4) Added topic in search field.
  • Added permission control group for writer and editor.
  • Small fixes, ex. improved data response of major APIs, house cleanup for typos.
  • Added HubSpot script.
  • Added cookie policy popup.
  • Various performance improvements, UI adjustments, and bug fixes.

Thank you very much for the detailed answer. I appreciate it.

Also, here's a link to a full transcript of last weekend's AMA with Jonathan. We covered topics like staking, customers, roadmap, etc.

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-ama-transcript-june-23-2018-e9f55a47a591

I really like to see a sum up like this. Especially the customer part helps to get a better feeling about the project and how it is going to target the industry. Nice to see the thread over here maintained. It is sometimes much more easier to follow here than on twitter or telegram for example
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Just a heads up. We just launched a bounty program to support our PHOENIX promotion. You can get check the details over at phoenix.redpulse.com and join in. The bounty program ends right before our July 21 reveal of what PHOENIX is.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: