Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

The last 24 hours were incredible. I still cannot belive this very amazing bull run of Red Puls. Even the trading volume is incredibly huge, the people are pushing this token.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Even after one whole day PHX is still doing great performance. There were strong buy signals on social media few days ago and few people jumped on time. Actually total generated volume of approximately $150 millions will help to find some more stable and reasonable floor after this phase when correction will start. Those missed before this spike now will have to pick up at slightly higher prices.
Tannah
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Even after one whole day PHX is still doing great performance. There were strong buy signals on social media few days ago and few people jumped on time. Actually total generated volume of approximately $150 millions will help to find some more stable and reasonable floor after this phase when correction will start. Those missed before this spike now will have to pick up at slightly higher prices.

I agree. It has been completely unbelievable. 3x as much volume on Binance as the BTC-USDT pair, that is an incredible achievement for any project.
If this is how Red Pulse can perform in a bear market, I'm really excited to see what happens in the next Bull Market Cheesy
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

Yes, it is really good to see PHX gain the attention of bigger investors. Red Pulse has been working extremely hard to build the best platform possible at https://
www.redpulse.com
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Wow! Why a powerful price increase?
Now it is + 139.80%, this is unbelievable, I was already in despair, and here such a gift, what a reason for growth.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I agree. It has been completely unbelievable. 3x as much volume on Binance as the BTC-USDT pair, that is an incredible achievement for any project.
If this is how Red Pulse can perform in a bear market, I'm really excited to see what happens in the next Bull Market Cheesy

I'm the only one to think that an explosion of prices, but above all volumes, so violent, sudden, unexpected, without announcements of partnerships or agreements by the team, is not a healthy and good thing for the RedPulse?

An average of the volumes in the last 3 months ranging between $ 200k and $ 1m and then suddenly switch to $ 150-170m is not a normal thing!

Always remember: when there is a strong pump, unexpected and unexpected, there will always be a strong dump!
It is always desirable to have a good and slow and steady rise in prices and volumes, accompanied by communications and announcements from the Dev or the Team!
koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

I'm the only one to think that an explosion of prices, but above all volumes, so violent, sudden, unexpected, without announcements of partnerships or agreements by the team, is not a healthy and good thing for the RedPulse?

An average of the volumes in the last 3 months ranging between $ 200k and $ 1m and then suddenly switch to $ 150-170m is not a normal thing!

Always remember: when there is a strong pump, unexpected and unexpected, there will always be a strong dump!
It is always desirable to have a good and slow and steady rise in prices and volumes, accompanied by communications and announcements from the Dev or the Team!

PnD 100% in few days it will back to 200 sat or lower
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Hi. i have few question regarding RPX: Has the POS already started as I know it was supposed to start in Q3? Have they decided how much is minimum for the stakes?

Proof of stake has commenced since August. You can participate by creating an account @ https://respulse.com then depositing PHX and Firing Up the tokens on the platform.
There is no minimum for how many tokens you can stake and the reward is 5% + pa.
You can find the full details here:
https://blog.red-pulse.com/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-staking-f2001d5f379b

Thanks for the answer Tannah, I will have a look on how to stake my RPX.
RedPulseOfficial (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

We've just published the latest Red Pulse Bi-Weekly update, so check it out for info on all of our latest happenings.

https://rpuls.co/2OVIr6A
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

This update is going to make visible change with those changes made in it. Letting everyone contribute ans earn will take it to new levels of popularity and adoption. Also very good strategical change by doubling daily reward for first month. There are so many interesting things in the update but these are immediate what someone can be interested.
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

You're not the only one to think it. It is unusual. But I wouldn't say it's completely unhealthy. Since Red Pulse's price has suffered a lot in the bear market and even when they had big announcements in recent months, it didn't seem to do much with the price. There was so much selling. The pump was quite unusual, but it has reminded people about PHX and now many more know that it is the upgraded version of RPX. It would have been nice to see a more gradual climb. But i feel we'll see that happen now anyway, once we've corrected and stabilized, because now thousands more people are aware of the project.
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Seems to be holding better than a lot of other PnD activity. So I'd say FOMO kicked in above the PND group sell which was 350 sats, from posts I saw. It will be interesting to see where we settle, but I'm excited for PHX in the long term. If nothing else, the last few days have helped remind people Red Pulse exists, and the team is working as hard as ever.
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 08:48:15 AM by Tannah

BITSONIC has just opened up a Red Pulse Phoenix token to South Korean Won Trading Pair - PHX/KRW
This is the first South Korean Won fiat trading pair for Red Pulse.

https://bitsonic.co.kr/front/exchange/phx-krw

Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

Pick A Crypto (@pickacrypto) on Twitter has opened up a vote to see which coin the community wants them to review next.
Red Pulse is way out in front with over 50% of the vote and 14 hours left!

Let's win this! Cheesy

https://twitter.com/PickACrypto/status/1056685451875049472

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Why price made almost 3x profit for last days? I don't see any existing news in twitter. May be they are not announced something interesting? Also I don't see new exchanges listing. This is just usual pump or may be some people know some insider info? Tokens have any using right now or not?
Juxy

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Why price made almost 3x profit for last days? I don't see any existing news in twitter. May be they are not announced something interesting? Also I don't see new exchanges listing. This is just usual pump or may be some people know some insider info? Tokens have any using right now or not?

It was a pump 100%.

If you watched the buy orders on Binance it was a wall of orders of exactly 2. I mean maybe it was a meme buy that pushed it from under 1 million volume (infact around $650k volume) on CoinMarketCap to 132 million in volume in under a day, but I highly highly doubt it.

The marketcap itself is around 20 million USD, so the entire marketcap was traded 6 times over?

Don't get me wrong. The project itself may be OK, because people are orchestrating pumps all the time. But in this one instance, it most certainly was a P&D.
gembira

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

It was a pump 100%.

If you watched the buy orders on Binance it was a wall of orders of exactly 2. I mean maybe it was a meme buy that pushed it from under 1 million volume (infact around $650k volume) on CoinMarketCap to 132 million in volume in under a day, but I highly highly doubt it.

The marketcap itself is around 20 million USD, so the entire marketcap was traded 6 times over?

Don't get me wrong. The project itself may be OK, because people are orchestrating pumps all the time. But in this one instance, it most certainly was a P&D.

Thank you. May be you are right. But such big volume on exchanges happens when some big news announced and people buying and than selling tokens. Just can't understand why people pumped coin with quite big marketcap if there are a lot of coins with less marketcap which more easely to pump  Huh
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

It was a pump 100%.

Thank you. May be you are right. But such big volume on exchanges happens when some big news announced and people buying and than selling tokens. Just can't understand why people pumped coin with quite big marketcap if there are a lot of coins with less marketcap which more easely to pump  Huh
if there are major updates such as mainnet, hardfork or other updates on the development of projects with partnerships with large companies, surely coins or tokens experience PUMP, as now Bitcoin Cash rises to 9%, because a hardfork
Tannah
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

It was a pump 100%.

Because it's relatively small Market Cap yet still accessible on the biggest exchange in the world Smiley

But this was more than just a pump signal, Sure that set it off, but then 10 months of bear market pressure came undone finally, and the FOMO kicked in after a bullish divergence Fundamental vs Price was in play for some time.

Red Pulse has announced countless new features and developments in months gone by with very little impact on price, due to the bear market pressure. But people are starting to realize there are projects out there like Red Pulse working as hard as ever, and sitting at the ICO price or less, with some great potential as we move towards a new bull market.
gembira

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Because it's relatively small Market Cap yet still accessible on the biggest exchange in the world Smiley

But this was more than just a pump signal, Sure that set it off, but then 10 months of bear market pressure came undone finally, and the FOMO kicked in after a bullish divergence Fundamental vs Price was in play for some time.

Red Pulse has announced countless new features and developments in months gone by with very little impact on price, due to the bear market pressure. But people are starting to realize there are projects out there like Red Pulse working as hard as ever, and sitting at the ICO price or less, with some great potential as we move towards a new bull market.

But they have not a small marketcap. A lot of projects have less cap. But may be without big exchanges like Binance... Which existing news you mean? Are they going to have own blockhain or when full platform launch? Some project growing just before maiinet in this year (Like Tomochain for example).
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: