Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

I read with a huge interest your white paper. In my opinion there's something that you have not considered: language is too techincal. I say it beacause your main goal is to bring cryptos to the 99% of people that aren't using them yet. Is ok for this round, but you should work to make people understand what you do in the next months.  Smiley
Also I read I found a technical language and I found it hard to understand.
Even if you are technical things you should make it accessible to anyone.
I'll have to re-read Grin
the technical language that seems difficult to learn quickly, it is not a very difficult subject, it is just new and innovative.
you can help a lot to follow this thread and read the white paper here  https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

I've updated the invite link for Slack.
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Hi there this looks an interesting project. I understand this will make it easier for people to enter the crypto scene but i was wondering will this also have services to be able to cash out INTO fiat at all? As i think this will also benefit certain people if this also offers cash out services as well as cah in.

Cheers
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

Hi there this looks an interesting project. I understand this will make it easier for people to enter the crypto scene but i was wondering will this also have services to be able to cash out INTO fiat at all? As i think this will also benefit certain people if this also offers cash out services as well as cah in.

Cheers
I have understood your question and I'm interested to cash out, according to me, only if a person has the cash available and can pay with cash the crypto, can also be deposited in your account the fiat of the bank. the easiest way would be to have a bank for crypto users is very strong that is not accountable to the central system, but it is utopia for the moment
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

Hi can I ask which part(s) of the whitepaper you found too technical?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

The project, like i said is interesting, but your whitepaper has been written with a technical language that few people can understand easily. But this is a contradiction: you are planning to release an application which is developed to be user-friendly, but your project's description doesn't seems the same...

As much I understand the projectand don't have a problem with the language,  I still agree with alot of newcomers in cryptocurrency & blockchain technology that the white paper/website language needs to be simplified atleast to cater for every individual who is new to this technology, understand it well. For example, a local farmer that wants to participate in this platform and key into its advantages and what it says it would offer would not understand all the technological jargons and this may discourage him to look elsewhere.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

Can I buy criptocurrency with Fiat on this project?
It seems to me interesting but a little lacking in information.
In any case, I will continue to follow him..
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

maybe a bit too technical for people without background, but it could be requested by their investors and advisors. is the right choice for this thread.

I said it just because reach the most of people which still do not use cryptos is THEIR first purpose in the presentation.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:55:53 PM

I said it just because reach the most of people which still do not use cryptos is THEIR first purpose in the presentation.

it reminds me a bit an episode of silicon valley, where the main character had to explain to their users who to use pied piper. XD

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

it reminds me a bit an episode of silicon valley, where the main character had to explain to their users who to use pied piper. XD

Hahaha I saw it! Very funny! Awesome serie! Cheesy This situation is of course a bit similar. Good example!

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

Hahaha I saw it! Very funny! Awesome serie! Cheesy This situation is of course a bit similar. Good example!

yeah!  Cool so... what about this project? I understood they want to simplify fiat payments and transactions to purchase pr sell cryptomoney. how exactly?

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

the concept is good. the problems they are facing are real. perhaps redenblack13 is right when he says that they speak too complicate to simplify stuff that can be unusual also for programmers, but this presentation is for investors that is supposed they already know this field.

I think here business owners prefer learned profiles as well. It become so much easier to explain their goals and their business plans.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

of course. investing in some of these businesses requires a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

of course. investing in some of these businesses requires a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

what I like the most in this project is the DAPP SDK. It could be a (real) huge democratization in decentralized softwares and databases.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

what I like the most in this project is the DAPP SDK. It could be a (real) huge democratization in decentralized softwares and databases.

do you think it could boost the growth of cryptomarkets, in general?

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

maybe. the platform of course can boost the growth if it reach a huge number of people, but the usage of blockchains in software development can have a great impact.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

maybe. the platform of course can boost the growth if it reach a huge number of people, but the usage of blockchains in software development can have a great impact.

is the same thing we have seen in Kapu. decentralized software and database are taking root in all fields.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

is the same thing we have seen in Kapu. decentralized software and database are taking root in all fields.

is a good example. In the next years similar applications will be required very much.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: