Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

With less than 10days to the end of the ico,  talks about exchange is a little too premature atleast for now,  not until ico ends, funds collated then we would know the exchanges oxycoin has for us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

Though we are going to deliver revolutionary tools with the DAPP SDK, it’s important to highlight the underlying potential behind the OXY token itself. Developers will have the ability to take advantage of use cases such as “OXY in-app mobile payment system”, instead of using the expensive options such as Google Play which charges 30%. In short, we are removing the limitations which have prevented non-blockchain developers from bringing in fresh mobile and web ideas into the crypto world while also giving them competitive solutions for micropayments, in-app purchases, subscription models, marketplaces, and e-commerce websites

we participate in the fastest exchange of world's crypto.

oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

what exchanges can we expect?

The ico is underway and will be completed at 30th sept. I can't find about exchange news. I expected Oxycoin will be listed on the bittex. Maybe for the first time on the small exchange and then big exchange such as bittrex, kraken etc

Exchange data has not yet been released,  the team are in discussions with many different Exchanges for the OXY Token to be listed on.

When everything has been finalised this information will be announced on out Telegram, Twitter, Slack and Bitcoin Talk channels
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

what we will have with OXYCoin project;
Planned Features
•    Buy any supported cryptocurrency with FIAT
•    FIAT payment options such as iDeal, Paypal and SOFORT Banking
•    Request adding new cryptocurrencies and provide feedback directly
•    View current ROI (Return on Investment)
•    Push Notifications when the price of a supported coin is above/below a certain market value
•    Import all addresses from a backup by scanning a QR code
•    Provide updates on crypto related news
•    Create a set of user-centric video tutorials and clearly defined quick reference guides
•    Market    values
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

so no any kind of bonus for early investors?,the project is very good,investors will gain anyway...

Early investors before 1st September were eligible for a bonus if they invested a minimum amount of BTC.
use the same strategy, I participate in the first days of the Ico because I want to take advantage of the bonus,
 and also this time I did so. you have to seize the opportunity of bonus
for ico is indeed there is a bonus .. and if less clear you see in ANN this project ..
participate in this project please follow the prosudur already discussed in this project .. and enjoy a satisfactory bonus
cruet criet

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

joined bounty
join here. you should be more clear about the project and see what conditions are marketed
cruet criet

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:47:54 AM

oxycoin is a registered trademark. I think I have never seen something like that in crpto space. Have you?
No I didn't. That shows how serious are they in their work. They are working on all fields, I like that. With this tempo they will achieve all their goals. Can't wait to see this project grow.
participate more accurately and more clearly .. guaranteed to get more satisfying bonus
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Just joined bounty  Grin
Do we have to send the Wallet Address when ico ends?
Because there hasn't been any Address Field in the Google Docs  Huh

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Just joined bounty  Grin
Do we have to send the Wallet Address when ico ends?
Because there hasn't been any Address Field in the Google Docs  Huh

You have some times to following Oxycoin campaign before this ico ends at 2017-10-01 00:00 . Don't worry about eth address field, i think maybe when ico ends, the oxycoin teams will announcement about how to receive oxycoin. We just wait that news
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:09:18 PM

I have a question, if this project does not use myetherwallet, then use what?

https://wallet.oxycoin.io/

Once the ICO is finished. They will make an announcement, every investor need to create their own oxy wallet through that link, and provide it to the oxy team.
Then, the Oxy team will transfer the coin to the investor wallet though it.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

Once the ICO is finished. They will make an announcement, every investor need to create their own oxy wallet through that link, and provide it to the oxy team.

Glad you explained this, I was asking myself too how they will do it. Now I understand it, thank you for clarifying it. I'm pretty hyped about Oxycoin for good reasons so I would like to ask you what's you opinion about the project?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:02:25 PM

Glad you explained this, I was asking myself too how they will do it. Now I understand it, thank you for clarifying it. I'm pretty hyped about Oxycoin for good reasons so I would like to ask you what's you opinion about the project?
The project is one of a kind, innovative, imagine it can serve as bedrock platform where others can buy cryptos via fiat and participate in other ICOs easily. With the current swing in the market, coins are cheap to buy now,  and this is the time to invest more.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:30:45 PM

The project is one of a kind, innovative, imagine it can serve as bedrock platform where others can buy cryptos via fiat and participate in other ICOs easily. With the current swing in the market, coins are cheap to buy now,  and this is the time to invest more.
Couldn't agree more with you. It's perfect time for Oxycoin project. I see many others ICO benefit of this current state on market, but I think Oxycoin will benefit the most. Maybe not now in short run, but in long run it will open peoples eyes what Oxycoin project can do in similar situation on the market.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:08:20 AM

Couldn't agree more with you. It's perfect time for Oxycoin project. I see many others ICO benefit of this current state on market, but I think Oxycoin will benefit the most. Maybe not now in short run, but in long run it will open peoples eyes what Oxycoin project can do in similar situation on the market.

I think very possible that Oxycoin will be famous and all crypto users will use this app. The team develop Oxycoin for android and ios because very much users from android and ios. For me, Oxycoin  app more easy to access than if we access web based like other exchange
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:56 AM

The project is one of a kind, innovative, imagine it can serve as bedrock platform where others can buy cryptos via fiat and participate in other ICOs easily. With the current swing in the market, coins are cheap to buy now,  and this is the time to invest more.

I think very possible that Oxycoin will be famous and all crypto users will use this app. The team develop Oxycoin for android and ios because very much users from android and ios. For me, Oxycoin  app more easy to access than if we access web based like other exchange

But why does it need a coin, what is the use for OXY? why can't it be a normal exchange like coinbase?
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:25:49 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 06:47:23 AM by fajarkus12

I think very possible that Oxycoin will be famous and all crypto users will use this app. The team develop Oxycoin for android and ios because very much users from android and ios. For me, Oxycoin  app more easy to access than if we access web based like other exchange

But why does it need a coin, what is the use for OXY? why can't it be a normal exchange like coinbase?

Based on info from their website and slack, you need Oxycoin to enable the full functionality of the application like the Global Address Book. When your username is created, people will be able to find you in the Global Address. Every wallet you create will cost around 1 OXY or less which will be used to create the transaction to put the wallet address with your username into theirs blockchain
phantom1990

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

what the different between your OXYCOIN® Mobile Platform and the other cryptocurrency trading platforms(e.g. Blockchain)
cruet criet

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

What is the concept of this project about buying and selling of cryptocurrency with fiat?
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
do not forget to participate here by following until ico is done
cruet criet

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

participate here .. how to get more profit
cruet criet

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

The idea with QR codes doesn't seem pretty safe(
Still the idea is great.

Can you elaborate more on why you think this isn't safe???
QR code for me is very safe .. unless your QR code is publick please put it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: