Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:39:30 PM

Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico
and all the link to participate in the bounty campaigns, twitter and facebook

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.
 I hope that becomes a strong project OXYCoin

hey guys, just wanted to clarify something

Just a slight correction, there are no members of the Ark team/crew involved in the development or running of OXYCoin.

There are however Ark community members and long term delegates involved, they are seatrips, jamiec79, mody1996 and myself ghostfaceuk.

All of the OXY team have experience with DPoS from running delegates on the various DPoS tokens such as Rise, Ark, Shift and Lisk not to mention the fact that our Co-Founders Jan and Seatrips have helped run Shift for many months.

Sorry but it's still same thing to me  Grin because together you all make up entire oxycoin project team, so long as you are associated with the project.  meaning  you guys from the ARK community boost alot of confidence already, however using the DPOS is a better alternative than using the POS tool
mody1996

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:54:03 AM

Am very impressed with this project,  and all it says it will offer from providing access to buy cryptos using fiat to creation of the dapps SDK platform, unfortunately, this ANN thread is a little disorganized, maybe introducing the project with all its utilities, then channels down to bounties should have made more appeal atleast to first time visitors instead of the bounties coming up first.
I read the white paper that I found, clear and detailed, I found the website for the Ico
and all the link to participate in the bounty campaigns, twitter and facebook

Am confident in this project, I can see alot of the ARk team around, garnished with expertise and experience. Also this project goes further to foster an environment where developers without blockchain knowledge can create decentralized apps using the software development kit tool.
also in this project there are team members of Ark ? for me and a sign of warranty, and I now understand why they use the technology Dpos.
 I hope that becomes a strong project OXYCoin

hey guys, just wanted to clarify something

Just a slight correction, there are no members of the Ark team/crew involved in the development or running of OXYCoin.

There are however Ark community members and long term delegates involved, they are seatrips, jamiec79, mody1996 and myself ghostfaceuk.

All of the OXY team have experience with DPoS from running delegates on the various DPoS tokens such as Rise, Ark, Shift and Lisk not to mention the fact that our Co-Founders Jan and Seatrips have helped run Shift for many months.

Sorry but it's still same thing to me  Grin because together you all make up entire oxycoin project team, so long as you are associated with the project.  meaning  you guys from the ARK community boost alot of confidence already, however using the DPOS is a better alternative than using the POS tool

Dear Enigmatical,

Thanks for having so much confidence in us , That means really a lot to us to have such great community as now Smiley , However what my friend ghostfaceuk was talking about was that we're not affiliated with any other coin , We have been however in the dPos Community for so long and we're recognized in every dPos Community and we contributed to some of these coins even and helped them in someway possible either on their apps or wallets or anything like that as for an Example , I've helped Rise when it started by doing the Lite Wallet for them , Jan and Seatrips have as well helped run Shift for many months , Together we add up as a great team and with your guys support that means a lot to us and helps make you guys happy as well Smiley

Regards,
Mody1996

mody1996

Activity: 220

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:56:16 AM

Tell me, where can I find the table of participants in the campaign twitter?
Dear Vika26

You can find the participants of the twitter campaign : Here

Regards,
Mody1996

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

OXYCoin project is following the roadmap ? when will be ready your app for mobile ? it will be a app final or exit with an alpha version ?
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

OXYCoin project is following the roadmap ? when will be ready your app for mobile ? it will be a app final or exit with an alpha version ?

Hi wrolf, the project is following the roadmap but you can't find dates on it but goals for 2017 as is written on the website:

"A roadmap states every step to be taken to complete a goal. On other roadmaps, you’ll see dates assigned to milestones. In our case, we want to be innovative and flexible to respond on any market actualities, therefore, we won’t publish specific dates on our roadmap at this time. One thing for sure - we will accomplish all points below in 2017."

Take a look here Smiley https://oxycoin.io/roadmap.php
enigmatical

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

Hi wrolf, the project is following the roadmap but you can't find dates on it but goals for 2017 as is written on the website:

"A roadmap states every step to be taken to complete a goal. On other roadmaps, you’ll see dates assigned to milestones. In our case, we want to be innovative and flexible to respond on any market actualities, therefore, we won’t publish specific dates on our roadmap at this time. One thing for sure - we will accomplish all points below in 2017."

Kudos to this approach, however I think dates assigned to milestones on roadmap would help deadlines to met and achieved faster. I look forward to see how this new strategy plays out.  Good.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

Kudos to this approach, however I think dates assigned to milestones on roadmap would help deadlines to met and achieved faster. I look forward to see how this new strategy plays out.  Good.
I hope that for the first quarter of 2018, everything is in full swing. I feel the need for a service like OXYCoin, and I think I expressed this wish to other users.
 the next year, we will be very much in need of this service, conscious of this I have invested in this project
enigmatical

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

It's so good the Oxycoin project is going to fix the problem of those people who are unable to invest into cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies due to the complexity of entering the crypto-market by providing the platform to handle it.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

joined the signature campaign. I see that each participant of the signature campaign must at least make 50 posts during the campaign. is there a minimum of post per week? Which boards are not counted post? Sorry I asked here because I could not find a bounty thread
heropeter8

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

Like to have a bounty or drop of the project, through their own labor to get paid, than the direct use of money to buy ICO much better
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:24:09 AM

OXYCoin is a revolutionary technology

After completing our first milestone - the OXYCOIN® mobile platform - we will create an Enhanced DAPP SDK. This special tool will enable “non-blockchain developers” to build decentralized applications (DAPPs) using JavaScript and enable something truly powerful that has never been possible before – integration of DAPPS into the mobile and web world! Developers will no longer have to worry about the backend. Our technology manages the backend work behind the scenes and essentially allows DAPPs to “talk” with our blockchain through Application Program Interfaces (APIs). For once, developers will have the tools they need to solely focus on what matters - building their frontend.

Though we are going to deliver revolutionary tools with the DAPP SDK, it’s important to highlight the underlying potential behind the OXY token itself. Developers will have the ability to take advantage of use cases such as “OXY in-app mobile payment system”, instead of using the expensive options such as Google Play which charges 30%. In short, we are removing the limitations which have prevented non-blockchain developers from bringing in fresh mobile and web ideas into the crypto world while also giving them competitive solutions for micropayments, in-app purchases, subscription models, marketplaces, and e-commerce websites.

As a result of its simplicity, we believe the OXYCOIN® platform will pave the way for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

What is the concept of this project about buying and selling of cryptocurrency with fiat?
sounds interesting, but still a little information, I will follow the continuation of this project.
here you will find the white paper     https://oxycoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

As the world’s curiosity towards cryptocurrency grows, investors are continuously attracted to the fascinating world of digital currencies. Unfortunately, the reality is that significantly less than 1% of the world’s population uses cryptocurrency, but why? We believe there are two major challenges that need to be tackled in order to pave the way for mass adoption. The first problem is user-facing. Many people want to invest in blockchain technologies; unfortunately very few have been able to due to the complexity of entering crypto-markets. The second problem is software development limitations. Developers lacking blockchain knowledge often find it difficult to grasp a full understanding of blockchain and its potential because the current tools do not facilitate the creation of decentralized applications. Therefore, many software developers are left in the dust and the full potential of blockchain technology remains largely untapped.

We are pleased to announce that the solution to the aforementioned problems is the OXYCOIN® Mobile Platform and OXYCOIN® Enhanced DAPP SDK (Decentralized App Software Development Kit). To solve the first problem, our mission is to enable investors wanting to enter the crypto-markets by simplifying the investment process. Our mobile platform will be the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with FIAT and will also feature a central information hub where investors will receive any crypto-media they would need to make informed decisions. In short, we are building the one and only platform that has everything cryptocurrency investors need right at their fingertips.

After completing our first milestone - the OXYCOIN® mobile platform - we will tackle the second problem by creating the Enhanced DAPP SDK. This special tool will enable “non-blockchain developers” to build decentralized applications (DAPPs) using JavaScript and enable something truly powerful that has never been possible before – integration of DAPPS into the mobile and web world! Developers will no longer have to worry about the backend. Our technology manages the backend work behind the scenes and essentially allows DAPPs to “talk” with our blockchain through Application Program Interfaces (APIs). For once, developers will have the tools they need to solely focus on what matters - building their frontend.

Though we are going to deliver revolutionary tools with the DAPP SDK, it’s important to highlight the underlying potential behind the OXY token itself. Developers will have the ability to take advantage of use cases such as “OXY in-app mobile payment system”, instead of using the expensive options such as Google Play which charges 30%. In short, we are removing the limitations which have prevented non-blockchain developers from bringing in fresh mobile and web ideas into the crypto world while also giving them competitive solutions for micropayments, in-app purchases, subscription models, marketplaces, and e-commerce websites.

We hope you are as excited about our plans as we are. It is time to make a change. To make mass adoption of cryptocurrencies possible, we must work together. OXYCOIN® will make it possible for new investors and software developers to join the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, which is filled with technological and financial opportunities.

An Initial Coin Offering, a common way of starting a project in crypto-currency world, will be used to generate the seed funding that is needed to support our project goals. It's the perfect opportunity to support our project before we hit the markets.

The ICO details can be found on the ICO section of this website.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:00:21 PM

Do you think you have any airdrops planned for this coin? Would like to try this out. Also I am trying to find a wallet link. Do you have one so I can download a wallet?
enigmatical

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Outside the challenges faced by regular users, in the world of blockchain software development, DAPP
SDKs (Decentralized Application Software Development Kits) are lacklustre and often difficult to under-
stand - a problem which limits the potential of what can be created with blockchain technology. The
existing DAPP SDKs do not offer the proper facilitations and information to developers. Consequently,
they are forced to write code for the most basic functionalities, which is extra work that can hinder
progress and deter them from working with blockchain all together. In addition to these problems,
there does not yet exist an SDK specifically designed for Mobile or Web applications. This type of tool
would have the power to spark a complete shift in the entire world of software development.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

I read with a huge interest your white paper. In my opinion there's something that you have not considered: language is too techincal. I say it beacause your main goal is to bring cryptos to the 99% of people that aren't using them yet. Is ok for this round, but you should work to make people understand what you do in the next months.  Smiley

ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Do you think you have any airdrops planned for this coin? Would like to try this out. Also I am trying to find a wallet link. Do you have one so I can download a wallet?
they have bounty campaign already

ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

All tokens for this coin are being sold during the ICO.

The wallet for OXYCoin is a webwallet which you can find here:   

mainnet wallet: wallet.oxycoin.io

testnet wallet:  twallet.oxycoin.io
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

All tokens for this coin are being sold during the ICO.

The wallet for OXYCoin is a webwallet which you can find here:   

mainnet wallet: wallet.oxycoin.io

testnet wallet:  twallet.oxycoin.io
this is the first wallet for the tokens of the Ico ? is processing a wallet more secure ? been also working on the wallet for the mobile ?
use other web wallet such as this, however, leaves me in some doubt, but if it is a temporary thing and well be
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

I read with a huge interest your white paper. In my opinion there's something that you have not considered: language is too techincal. I say it beacause your main goal is to bring cryptos to the 99% of people that aren't using them yet. Is ok for this round, but you should work to make people understand what you do in the next months.  Smiley
Also I read I found a technical language and I found it hard to understand.
Even if you are technical things you should make it accessible to anyone.
I'll have to re-read Grin
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

We have had a few messages saying the old slack invite link was no longer working.  Here is a new link: https://join.slack.com/t/oxycoin/shared_invite/MjM3MzYxMTIzNDkxLTE1MDQ3NjkxMjktOGVkNWZmZGUyNg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: