Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamiec79

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:42:02 PM

I am in love with this project, great initiative with a assembly of great team. The only minus is the ANN thread main page,  thread manager try to re-organize and structure it better

Hi @enigmatical,

Thank you for the positive comments and the constructive feedback, i have fed this back to the team and we are discussing updating the Ann thread main page.

Leave it with us and we'll provide you with an update.

Many Thanks

jamiec79 - Oxy Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

no tranlation bounty ?
jamiec79

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

no tranlation bounty ?

Hi @Lounadolcy,

On the first main page of this thread it shows Item No. 4 as being Bounties for Translation

4. OXycoin BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign (translation and moderation)

Translators also have to moderate the local thread page for all the pre-sale and token sale period. Please reserve your language writing on the Main ANN thread of OXYCOIN.

Languages needed: see the dedicated page https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

Hope that helps  Smiley

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:38:54 AM

so will the team participate in the delegate vote? i mean will the team hold lots of coins and vote for someone they like?

I have the same question, as far as I know, without the team's votes, the delegates will be token over buy the big whales and its baby delegates, which I think is not good for this coin.

The team will be holding tokens but it will NEVER be used to vote for delegates they like.  All voting is to be impartial, the tokens will be used to bring genesis delegates on line to secure the network in the case of a fork

That is right, the OXY  should be a decentrilized ecosystem that the delegates should be decided only by the stake holders, the dev team should not use their locked stakes to vote for anyone.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:10:56 AM

no tranlation bounty ?

Hi @Lounadolcy,

On the first main page of this thread it shows Item No. 4 as being Bounties for Translation

4. OXycoin BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign (translation and moderation)

Translators also have to moderate the local thread page for all the pre-sale and token sale period. Please reserve your language writing on the Main ANN thread of OXYCOIN.

Languages needed: see the dedicated page https://medium.com/@oxycoin/oxycoin-bounty-campaign-5013a2378193

Hope that helps  Smiley

so, out of curiosity, do you want to translate something in the Serbian language or cyrillic alphabet ?
you could enlarge the audience to the balkan countries, although many speak English
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

ok i am part of this wonderful project just sign up for twitter campaign...
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

I am in love with this project, great initiative with a assembly of great team. The only minus is the ANN thread main page,  thread manager try to re-organize and structure it better

Yes, there are some uncomfortable reading pages in this thread, to many pictures and the links are not so clear, hard to find, I hope the OP can reconstructed in a better order.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

Yes, there are some uncomfortable reading pages in this thread, to many pictures and the links are not so clear, hard to find, I hope the OP can reconstructed in a better order.
I also noticed some inconsistencies, for example the thread I open always to the contrary and the other is not happening to me.
OXYCoin project interests me very much and I want to understand more
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:11:06 AM

What about the government.

Back in the day buying bitcoin from coinbase was a preety simple process, just link up your bank account and that was all. Then the engorgement got involved. It complicated things a bit.

you are right! in the next future every government will try to regulate the market, that it means it will be more complicated so far. maybe that's why these guys are try to simplify operations.

unless we will know future market regolamentations it will be nearly impossible to predict if exchanges will be easy or not, and how to make them easier.

Maybe governments will tax cryptos revenue (that is right) but I don't think they will complicate the exchanges. Payments with digital fiat currecies are very easy now, for example.

Maybe they will not complicate the process itself, but the way that some goods are taxed are ridicolous, so it can complicate the exchange.
The government will surely be resistance to this form of exchange.. as it will not know that, but we can imagine it..taxation, limits, rules,..exactly the opposite of blookchain, always in the limtite of legality!
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
jamiec79

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Great idea. Are there any bonus for participating in this ICO?

Hi @Energy_girl

Thank you for your post.

Bonuses were available for the presale and up to the end of the 1st September 23:59hrs UTC.

The ICO is now underway and no bonuses are available i'm afraid.

If you do want to take a look the ICO link is attached below: -

https://oxycoin.io/ico.php

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you

jamiec79

Appie34

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:07:47 PM

I am interested in this product, but I have a simple question which is not yet totally clear to me.
What gives the tokens its value and why would someone buy these tokens/ coins in a later stage?

Maybe someone could explain this to me without difficult terms...

Thanks!
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

Seems like a good concept and project. As many people are jumping into Crypto world I think this would play an important role in bridging the gap. What more can I ask other that ease of buying Crypto with the click of a button on my mobile.

Amazing concept and I hope this turns out well.

All the best to the team behind this project.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

Hi @enigmatical,

Thank you for the positive comments and the constructive feedback, i have fed this back to the team and we are discussing updating the Ann thread main page.

Leave it with us and we'll provide you with an update.

Many Thanks

I am indeed impressed by the urgent responsive feedback I got which is a valued asset to fantastic projects like this.  This shows that team is indeed working round the clock to meet customer demands and satisfaction as well as open to new ideas. Keep it up oxycoin.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Seems like a good concept and project. As many people are jumping into Crypto world I think this would play an important role in bridging the gap. What more can I ask other that ease of buying Crypto with the click of a button on my mobile.

Amazing concept and I hope this turns out well.

All the best to the team behind this project.

I think this is the final purpose of the first part of the project. I don't know if it will be so simple, but the road is this one.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

I am interested in this product, but I have a simple question which is not yet totally clear to me.
What gives the tokens its value and why would someone buy these tokens/ coins in a later stage?

Maybe someone could explain this to me without difficult terms...

Thanks!

This could be a legit question: you can find some answer from page 19 of Oxycoin whitepaper.  Smiley

Tripkevin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

There are just a little lack of information in this thread but infos about bounty are perfectly clear
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

There are just a little lack of information in this thread but infos about bounty are perfectly clear

it was a peculiar choice. bounties are before the project explanation itself. it can be not very highlighted.

Tripkevin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

it was a peculiar choice. bounties are before the project explanation itself. it can be not very highlighted.

Even you can find all the information you may need in the links below
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:28:09 PM

Even you can find all the information you may need in the links below

graphically too is a bit spartan. instead the website that is as simple, looks pretty good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: