Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Exitpoint

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:23:21 AM

what the ico price
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:30:45 AM

I believe in oxycoin, i think it will come up with the best wallet and hassle free buy/sell and exchange services, i hope they will add tokens too.
This is only for beginning, after oxycoin app release during this year maybe the price can raise to $1. So better to hold this coin for long term investment because potential to raise is big

This is true, we are on the very beginning of something great and i also believe that we can reach 1 dollar within the next year. I will hold my oxycoins and will also buy some more.
I suggest to you if want to buy oxy coin better wait until the price under ico price or at least buy at ico price. Also buy every the price down but not above the ico price, so your profit will more big if oxy coin price start growth
The problem is that you never know the market and how low the price will dip into. If you are for long term, the price should be ok now to buy in.
what the ico price
around 2000satoshi
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:39:36 AM

what the ico price

The ICO price was around 2200 Satoshi. The current price per one Oxycoin is around 2700 Satoshi, so i think it´s very cheap at the moment and a very good point to get in if you are interested in this project.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

what the ico price

The ICO price was around 2200 Satoshi. The current price per one Oxycoin is around 2700 Satoshi, so i think it´s very cheap at the moment and a very good point to get in if you are interested in this project.
i would like to buy some, but i wonder whether livecoin is reliable or not, i see that the oxy can not withdraw now, maybe i can wait for another exchange
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

what the ico price

i would like to buy some, but i wonder whether livecoin is reliable or not, i see that the oxy can not withdraw now, maybe i can wait for another exchange
If for deposits and buy oxycoin you can do it, but seem if you want to withdraw oxycoin you can't do it for now. That's why there is no announcement yet about  oxycoin, maybe next week oxycoin can be trade fully
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

what the ico price

So far I´ve not had any problems with livecoin and i am actually very satisfied with this exchange. I think the reason with the withdraw is because this coin is a very new one. i think this problem will not last for long.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

what the ico price

So far I´ve not had any problems with livecoin and i am actually very satisfied with this exchange. I think the reason with the withdraw is because this coin is a very new one. i think this problem will not last for long.
Maybe next week for withdrawal will be enable, they need time to make sure everything is fine. If there is no problem livecoin will officially announce that they open trading for OXY coin
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

what the ico price

Maybe next week for withdrawal will be enable, they need time to make sure everything is fine. If there is no problem livecoin will officially announce that they open trading for OXY coin

oh, they still didnt open withdraws for oxycoin? still just deposits? thats sad:/
anyway we all also waiting for second exchange, hope it will be soon, wanna see more volume for oxycoin

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

what the ico price

oh, they still didnt open withdraws for oxycoin? still just deposits? thats sad:/
anyway we all also waiting for second exchange, hope it will be soon, wanna see more volume for oxycoin
You're right, only for withdrawal didn't open for now. But i think it will not be long. I suggest to you if want to buy this coin wait until all feature for trade open. If want to buy on second exchange seem the team will announce it next month
fccl7

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

On what date or forecast will the Oxycoin app be released for Android? Another question: Is there any tutorial or soft to mine this coin?
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

what the ico price

You're right, only for withdrawal didn't open for now. But i think it will not be long. I suggest to you if want to buy this coin wait until all feature for trade open. If want to buy on second exchange seem the team will announce it next month
I can not wait when the team announces a second exchange for oxycoin. with the current price I am sure that oxycoin will pump at the highest price if there have been 2 major exchanges

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

lol, the price is already lower than ico price now, although i dont know what had happened, but i think its a good chance to buy now
Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

lol, the price is already lower than ico price now, although i dont know what had happened, but i think its a good chance to buy now

This is true, the price of Oxycoin is right now under the ICO price. This is a very good chance to fill your bags at a very low level. I think this will not last for a long time.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

This is true, the price of Oxycoin is right now under the ICO price. This is a very good chance to fill your bags at a very low level. I think this will not last for a long time.
Maybe after this coin added to second exchange this coin price can growth so we must be patient and buy as much as we can before the team announced about second exchange
ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:05 PM

I see that the price is 2000 sat, Is higher than ICO? What was the price of preICO and ICO? Couldn't find the information
The ICO price was around 2208 satoshis, and around 10 cents at the time. The price now is very close to ICO price!
The price now still cheap and this is time to buy this coin before this coin price start climbing following other altcoin price. Also you can find the price of oxycoin on coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oxycoin/

Thanks for good answers indeed!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

Yes it is true, I personally have bought some oxy at such a delicious price. And I advise you to do the same
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:23:40 PM

Yes it is true, I personally have bought some oxy at such a delicious price. And I advise you to do the same
I am sure your investment will profitable as long as you keep this coin for long period. Also i advice to you to buy again when the price down, sooner or later after team released oxycoin app this coin price can start climbing highly
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:44:21 AM

Below the ICO price? I do not understand why the investors selling their coins and lost some money. I will buy if it is true.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:14 AM

Below the ICO price? I do not understand why the investors selling their coins and lost some money. I will buy if it is true.

It does seem silly doesn't it?

But some investors get too scared and let their emotions take over. So one panick sell leads to more.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:52 AM

I am not sure investors will sell this coin below ico price because this coin i think good. Maybe people who sold this coin are bounty participants, because usually bounty participants can't wait any longer to hold coin, maybe they need money for their activity
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: