Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49728 times)
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

This is a note that coins are believed to magically appear in exchanges xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

No one is saying it will happen magically.  Devs are working hard on an exchange.  They got the Nova votes many weeks ago, but it's just bad luck that Nova is taking so long to add its CryptoNote support.  They are trying other exchanges still if you read this thread.  But devs are also rolling out development updates and a marketing plan, which are just as important for those of us who want long term value.  It's okay for those of you who are short term dumpers to want an exchange as soon as possible, just be a little more patient.  Then you can sell for the quick profits, but because this is a real coin with real projects and real value, your short-term dumping won't hurt us long-term holders.  The devs' plan will let everyone get what they want - impatient people can profit soon, and patient people can profit more later, just how any market works.

I look forward to hearing about marketing, projects, and exchanges soon.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

Sorry I think that as I did not copy the post I wanted to quote, it was in correlation with the one that closes the pool. I know they are working and very hard. Smiley

No one is saying it will happen magically.  Devs are working hard on an exchange.  They got the Nova votes many weeks ago, but it's just bad luck that Nova is taking so long to add its CryptoNote support.  They are trying other exchanges still if you read this thread.  But devs are also rolling out development updates and a marketing plan, which are just as important for those of us who want long term value.  It's okay for those of you who are short term dumpers to want an exchange as soon as possible, just be a little more patient.  Then you can sell for the quick profits, but because this is a real coin with real projects and real value, your short-term dumping won't hurt us long-term holders.  The devs' plan will let everyone get what they want - impatient people can profit soon, and patient people can profit more later, just how any market works.

dunedainbob

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:22:46 AM

Sorry I think that as I did not copy the post I wanted to quote, it was in correlation with the one that closes the pool. I know they are working and very hard. Smiley

Sorry that I misunderstood your tone  Smiley

Keep up the good work devs.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:34:05 PM

Ahh third thread about CHRC, that is not good. You need to fix the graphical side of this thread or return back to previous which was full of all informations.

I agree.  @coindev1, you need a cleaner Top Post, right now it's just a wall of text.  Do you need help?

I think it's really encouraging that @coindev1 is committing not to dump his coins, as no shitcoin dev would do this.  That said, taking screenshots every week doesn't necessarily prevent you from dumping anything.  You could still sell your coins whenever you want to, and then just leave without ever providing another screenshot.  A better way might be to commit to sending a large % of your balance to an escrow every month. (Edit: if you don't want to use escrow that's okay, I think that's a lot to ask of a dev.  It's just a suggestion.  Another solution is in the next paragraph).

If you don't want to use an escrow, I think a better verification process than screenshots might be if you get a blockchain explorer up and running.  That way, once you tell us your wallet address, we can monitor that wallet's balance.  Anyone can photoshop a screengrab.  It's not about questioning your integrity, it's about building confidence for investors through less exploitable methods.  Can we get similar assurances from other devs?  

I also think @coindev1 you should try to figure out some way to reconcile with @danycoman.  I'm sure there are two sides to whatever dispute you're having, and you both probably feel the other person is being unreasonable.  Is there a way to come together?  @coindev1 has been doing a lot of dev work, and @danycoman has been trying hard to publicize the coin and run a pool, so you should both want to see the coin succeed more than you should want coming out on top in a dispute.

@danycoman can you more specifically describe why you feel this is a scam?  Is it because you were promised a bounty for helping with the listings but weren't paid?  Or something like that?  Comments like "You just want to sell tens of millions of coins!" make it sound like you're afraid @coindev1 is going to dump his coins, but he's at least trying to offer a solution (providing wallet screenshots) to limit that concern.

Hi,

I did not really ask for a reward from dev1 for the things we did, we invested over 100,000 CHRC in advertising. Yesterday I paid 10000chrc for the man who runs the forum in china / japan.

As long as you come to me and say things and you deviate from them, with me you end up defitively. I do not want to be part of a team that did not respect what it says.

At this time I have more than 50 monthly clients, support pool, developer / help desk and more .. frome china / japan / europe with 5 star feedback!

When my customer management is happy, then it means I did my job well.

With dev1 you can not discuss these issues / just give the idea no idea that I was hired ... his problem. But to keep me a coin will not work with 1 2 3 people in the team. That's for sure!

In this coin, I do not know what support is available here, but I offer online support in relatives on chrc.mine-pool.ro and every day I have 1-2 miners. who ask many things.
That's what I can prove. I have all the logs to talk about.

At this point there is no road map and no market marketing idea that I wanted to implement on charnacoin, and in short time we have also found investors for listing the currency in china on a colossal market, and do not joke.

Dev1 was talking about $ 1 million, but he was asking for donations to list the coin!
Dev1's experience and skill have made things go wrong.

I asked for help with blockexplorer, but I did not get it .. it was a file with the network configuration.cryptonote..but did not care about this.

I do not see a plus in this currency, I see only minuses ... just fictional people who have no idea what they are talking about.

If I'm going to help Charnacoin, I'll do it for the money, not because I need it, just because I helped him, he fucked me!

www.mine-pool.ro offers development service pool / building pool for all algorithm / support live chat 24/24 B2B and D2D service .. we have increased our team 4 we are now active on 4 continents.We now work with people who I want professionalism.

If someone turns to our services, they will have an impressive experience at a very affordable price!

This week we will update our site and launch the new 5 packages!

Daniel
danycoman

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

Announcement,

Because the coin is not profitable, pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

How coin can be not profitable if it not yet listed any exchange? Just worst supporter ever seen.

lupanar,

I think you do not really understand what is profitable and what is unprofitable! For me, investing in this currency, there must be a listing so that I can recover my money!

So far I've invested over $ 100 and 110000 CHRC but so far everything is unrecuperabill! There are people who have big ropes, and have paid bills over a few hundred euros (Bulgarian Miners 400KH) but have not sold the currency! Tell me where the profit is that I do not see it.
danycoman

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/ for info coin cryptonight!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

I see one Vkcoin registered as cryptonote coin, though they have moved now to waves token, but yobit still show cryptonote, which suggest that yobit have capability to add cryptonote coins as well.
Rest only yobit can tell the current situation

selling sushistake.com, send offers
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

When creating a wallet in version 0.11.0 I get this error. Not ASACII characters are not allowed in patch the wallet or account name. Already tried all. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:23:44 AM

Dev are you laughing?? this coin does not work!!

where are my coins???

nizzuu

Activity: 187

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

where are my coins?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
albanes

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:35:30 AM

where are my coins?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
I didn't save seed what to do??

jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

Hi albanes,

You need to click on show seed and it will show the seeds. don't click on create seed.
albanes

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

Hi albanes,

You need to click on show seed and it will show the seeds. don't click on create seed.
hello! it is on show seed I press!! he shows me the empty box!!
internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:21:34 PM

Get some patience, wallet works great for me, Windows 10 x64. My guess is user error, why not slow it down and explain things so someone can help you.
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

I see one Vkcoin registered as cryptonote coin, though they have moved now to waves token, but yobit still show cryptonote, which suggest that yobit have capability to add cryptonote coins as well.
Rest only yobit can tell the current situation

Sounds like Yobit just has the wrong token type marked for Vkcoin...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
jbmustaq

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Kudos to Dev on working hard on this project.

really happy to see a person working hard to attain goals and responding to people attached to this project.
fonship

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Hi albanes,

hello! it is on show seed I press!! he shows me the empty box!!

Steps given earlier worked for me and stop being so allowed, hundreds have used wallet without being so loud

danycoman

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:47:11 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:07:42 PM by danycoman

Announcement,

Pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

Date close 24.09.2017 time 00:00

Please move miners until 24.09.2017 at 00:00.

I apologize but do not want to further support the cost of maintaining this pool being unprofitable.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
fonship

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Announcement,

Pool chrc.mine-pool.ro will close permanently.

Date close 24.09.2017 time 00:00

Please move miners until 24.09.2017 at 00:00.

I apologize but do not want to further support the cost of maintaining this pool being unprofitable.

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Got it, moved my miners to official pool https://charnacoin.com:435/#

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: