Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49728 times)
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Hello . good news CHRC got listed as one of the recommended assets for trade on stellarSwap.space

great news!!!
we should do more promotion for CharnaToken.  Grin Grin
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ys se

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Hello . good news CHRC got listed as one of the recommended assets for trade on stellarSwap.space

https://i.imgur.com/ooSNBLS.png

great news!!!
we should do more promotion for CharnaToken.  Grin Grin

Yes we have to . i have been working these last days on getting CHRC listed on many wallets such as stellarterm , interstellar , stellarpor , stellarswap .. etc
stellarterm support was the hard one to deal with >< .
interstellar and stellarswap has the best support . so i highly recommend to use these two wallets .
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

This is Shit Scam project by some India Guys, And they have taken some Miners to save their face.

Look at there old Charna thread and If they don't resolve issues relate to token Swap where they have restricted some users by changing token again
sparkweb

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Welcome Charnatoken

Mr.Y

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

Do you guys know why they have changed previous Stellar Token  to New Stellar Token,

Because I decided to Sell Charna for 0.1 Stellar. And they refused to give my additional south exchange balance: 206739.9000 to swap with new token. And wanted to make my 421433.297 CHRC token worthless.

I have given them weeks time to respond.

First of all, who the hell are you to tell me at what rate I should sell. Do you think CHRC deserve billion dollar marketcap?

i have mined and you have no right to say you wont swap it.

You messed with a wrong guy.
I will buy more market and build huge sell wall that price will never come back.
Either give me fair share of tokens so get ready to face the magic.

Sparkweb, you are good guy, leave this project, i know you are not from their original team. Dont support these goons.
Ys se

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

Looks nice . you did great job
fenomen111

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

https://imgur.com/a/zjhVC
 Wink

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Do you guys know why they have changed previous Stellar Token  to New Stellar Token,

Because I decided to Sell Charna for 0.1 Stellar. And they refused to give my additional south exchange balance: 206739.9000 to swap with new token. And wanted to make my 421433.297 CHRC token worthless.

First of all, who the hell are you to tell me at what rate I should sell. Do you think CHRC deserve billion dollar marketcap?

I will buy more market and build huge sell wall that price will never come back.

Sparkweb, you are good guy, leave this project, i know you are not from their original team. Dont support these goons.

Is this true Charna Team? If yes fullfill the swap.  there is no reason not to do it.

spfoo

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Is this true Charna Team? If yes fullfill the swap.  there is no reason not to do it.
Starts to look like it's true as devs are not responding at all. Perhaps they've mixed the concept of community and dictatorship...

Let's wait for the response.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
Merited by Mr.Y (1)

Do you guys know why they have changed previous Stellar Token  to New Stellar Token,

Is this true Charna Team? If yes fullfill the swap.  there is no reason not to do it.
Starts to look like it's true as devs are not responding at all. Perhaps they've mixed the concept of community and dictatorship...

Let's wait for the response.

Man, how many times we need to deal with mismanaged thing, Dev why do you do that.
Let people dump if they want but miners should not be punished like that.
Please resolve this. This is not at all good for long term, as Charna will become more valuable, people will come after you to claim for financial losses.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Ys se

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

Clarification: this will be the last reply . i will not reply on this question in the future again regarding having two CHRC.
We explained about not having more than 1 CHRC . there's only one CHRC from GBRP . the GCE account was for distribution . but since stellar listed the CHRC With GBRP as issuer and distribution in same time, and refused the GCE as distribution account for CHRC we closed GCE and moved to GBRP . we also swap everyone token from GCE to GBRP (and whoever still stuck in GCE send a simple email and we will swap your token to GBRP).
We do not have any control on CHRC price or trade . CHRC got removed from listing because of low trade . we worked hard to list it again .
Who ever is facing the problem of authorization that's because of hard trade . we helped many to fix this problem but still the issue is not clear yet . we still investigating .
As i did a test on my wallet i submit a hard trade(dumping) and my wallet got the same issue .

this issue doesn't happen all the time . as a proof you can check the board . still there are some of dumpers who do hard trade without getting the issues.
stellar is 100% transparent we know who the real supporters are vs the ones who do nothing . you can get all information (who trades , when , how much ... etc) it's for public everyone can see it and check it . so you can check it by yourself that there are many wallets who do hard trade since days and still they are able to trade by now . some are not .

CHRC belongs to community . as a proof go to interstellar.exchange or stellarswap.space or any other wallet, log in and check the trade board . we do not have any control on trade . if we does CHRC would be equal to 10 xlm by now not 0.0004xlm . community has the control of increasing or decreasing the pricing of CHRC .
And those doing it, and hurting everyone else. And because of that, we can not grow. So if those who do truly care and want to get an actual ROI instead of just wasting time, than they would get on the ones who are diminishing the opportunities for all .

As a last note: we can not add any more commercial avenue or new interest until we reach at least 0.5 or 0.7 xlm .

Finally thanks to all those who supports CHRC and want it to grow up
spfoo

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

"As a last note: we can not add any more commercial avenue or new interest until we reach at least 0.5 or 0.7 xlm "

I don't think restricting trading will take it to that level. Let the dumpsters dump and finally all the tokens will end up to holders and the price will bounce back.

I recently bought some tokens for the rate of 1 XLM = 10000 CHRC - thanks to whoever that was...   
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

I do not know what story you are here, just saying bullshit, I have changed my charna to the tokens twice without any kind of problem, email to adminsitracion requesting the change then send my tokens to the new wallet and in minutes I had my new charnacoin .
newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:19:47 PM by newcoindev1

Hi All

For those who would like to display the current CHRC price on your site, blog, or wherever, we have the javascript and php codes ready. It will be on the main site later today.

CHRC
Mr.Y

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I do not know what story you are here, just saying bullshit, I have changed my charna to the tokens twice without any kind of problem, email to adminsitracion requesting the change then send my tokens to the new wallet and in minutes I had my new charnacoin .

I challenge Dev to say I am lying and any of the above details are false. Let them contradict and i will show you the proof. Till then dont doubt me, they know what they have done.
Ys se

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Hello . We added explanation on how to trade on different wallet for those who are not familiar with. check the guide .
https://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/CHRC.pdf
i would like to recommend the new once to use Stellarswap and stellarterm since they have simple, nice and easy design to use.
Mr.Y

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
Merited by fonship (1)

I challenge Dev to say I am lying and any of the above details are false. Let them contradict and i will show you the proof. Till then dont doubt me, they know what they have done.

Where are you Mr you was calling me bullshit, why non of the token team person challenging me, this project was a failure, this token thing could have done something good, but they are master in messing up things again and again, and here they messed up with a wrong guy.
Due you think fight for my 600K tokens is worth my time, I am fighting for the truth, they should be shamed for what they are.
neelcomputers

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

Where are you Mr you was calling me bullshit, why non of the token team person challenging me, this project was a failure, this token thing could have done something good, but they are master in messing up things again and again, and here they messed up with a wrong guy.
Due you think fight for my 600K tokens is worth my time, I am fighting for the truth, they should be shamed for what they are.

dev please respond to his answers and if he is right and you are holding his coins please release it right away.
you should not stop any one from selling the coins that they have mined and charna is going good with the community up here.
it will really boost the coin if we stay clear here and all clear.
BTW i am holding my charna tokens for long
spfoo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

Devs you need to clear this thing up! You can't go around deciding by yourselves who is getting tokens swapped and who is not. If it's false accusations it should be easy to clear up no? 
Xeon_Xeon

Activity: 184
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Seems like I wasted my time and energy mining  this coin, a little over 213,000. Why should I have to deal with swapping for a "Token" and hope it actually gets swapped?

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: