Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar]  (Read 49733 times)
Ys se

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

And where are the promised news on the coin?
In this community there are two type of people who are not dumpers but :
1/ First once are the one who are helping the token (CHRC to grow up) , we saw them and we know who they are (many regards to them).
2/ Second once are the once who are just siting doing nothing and just watching and hoping that some day when they wake up they find CHRC worth 100$ .
Well maybe you could clarify what the objectives are so people my better understand how they could help. The road map doesn't give much of an idea. "Community building" is a very vague concept and the value of it is questionable. There are some hints in the road map about using CHRC in agriculture and commodities trading, but no explanation. What do you need to get there?

I would suggest to first get a graphical designer to take a look at the web site and the road map as well. They both lack professionalism and will prevent getting serious business partners.

The updates are coming soon to the website (there are so much things to do in less time instead of sit and complaining). i think you left the main idea here which is instead of sit and complaining and waiting some new news and magical to happen and make CHRC worth . everyone can work in his way to help . I do believe that in the start we recommended a simple help which is to not dump hard so we can get business up and many companies as a partners . It was a simple request . if you can't help at least don't dump till we get the partners and works settled . but no you find some are dumping hard destroying everything then ask where's CHRC partners and companies and business ... etc, why this is not like this why this is not like that ... etc . I think you can have a look at the board to get my point and idea if you know what i mean ..
I was actually just asking how you want us to help as it is not clear from any of the communication. Except for the obvious "don't dump".

And really guys - have a designer look at the web site. Please. It's not only my opinion...

We are aware of that . The new design will come soon we were busy in many things especially fixing bugs of trading and listing the token on many boards . there are some priorities here. Bugs priority, giving every miner his token is on the top always as it takes time. As i said before anyone can help in it's way and i do believe any one who are dealing with cryptocurrency has at least small idea on how he could help . you don't need guide to start helping . help can be in many things not just about not dumping . there is promotion ... etc . everyone can be creative in it's way.
Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

And how to promote a coin that is not used anywhere? Here, though at all forums, advertising let's vseravno its cost will not rise until there are no solutions on the basis of this coin. You started well with promises of good news on its application, but there are no news, and now you say that we ourselves would raise its cost. How can I raise the price without news on the coin?
Ys se

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

And how to promote a coin that is not used anywhere? Here, though at all forums, advertising let's vseravno its cost will not rise until there are no solutions on the basis of this coin. You started well with promises of good news on its application, but there are no news, and now you say that we ourselves would raise its cost. How can I raise the price without news on the coin?
Actually there are but if you read the comment which i believe it's clear we said that we will no announce the new things yet till we get those dumpers out.
Ys se

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 01:14:02 PM by Ys se

It's posible to exchange CHRC with BTC,LTE and DOGE on stellar swap (with regular cryptocurrency) which means you trade CHRC with real BTC immediately from stellar wallet to BTC wallet.
On interstellar you can also create custom pair and exchange with BTC and other coins (irregular cryptocurrency) which means you trade CHRC with a token named BTC (similar to CHRC) owned by interstellar then change it to real BTC with other steps.

https://i.imgur.com/S8gftGa.png

https://i.imgur.com/VHJHCKR.png
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

I think the project is a good idea and it's worth joining you. A good idea is like a big bank and has a lot of profits for all investors.
online987659329

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

This?

http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/

Any updates on this?
fenomen111

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Yes, at least some news...
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

great news in relation to charnatoken, since it can be exchanged with the btc pair will give a huge boost, now just need to stellar up and drag our beloved charnatoken!
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

Actually there are but if you read the comment which i believe it's clear we said that we will no announce the new things yet till we get those dumpers out.

If this is your strategy to resolve such problem then this coin will suck off.
No matter if there are dumpers... you have them in every coin. but do other coins stand still with the developement?
No! They are still working to push the coin forward. And if some Kindergarten people are dumping their coins...no matter...we don´t need them... others are waiting with open hands for their coins.

Don´t stop developement for the coin! This will kill Charna!

newcoindev1 (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

No matter if there are dumpers... you have them in every coin. but do other coins stand still with the developement?
No! They are still working to push the coin forward. And if some Kindergarten people are dumping their coins...no matter...we don´t need them... others are waiting with open hands for their coins.

Development is ongoing. We have announced bounties before that no one participated in. It is in the communities hands to promote it (facebook, twitter etc) with us. We have a few trying to open new doors, but if more did the same, we would grow. To many just want news and do 0 to grow us. You should not need step by step on how to promote. Anyone familiar with crypto should know how to promote.
Their has been prior news (companies using, adding exchanges) news given, yet to your statement, in order to push this forward, we need everyone's help.
To answer a question, how do you expect people to adopt and use a coin if you DO NOT promote it. All big coins and tokens got their because of their COMMUNITY promoting it along with them.

CHRC
Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Development is ongoing. We have announced bounties before that no one participated in. It is in the communities hands to promote it (facebook, twitter etc) with us. We have a few trying to open new doors, but if more did the same, we would grow. To many just want news and do 0 to grow us. You should not need step by step on how to promote. Anyone familiar with crypto should know how to promote.
Their has been prior news (companies using, adding exchanges) news given, yet to your statement, in order to push this forward, we need everyone's help.
To answer a question, how do you expect people to adopt and use a coin if you DO NOT promote it. All big coins and tokens got their because of their COMMUNITY promoting it along with them.

CHRC

And how to promote it, what to say to people if the coin is not used anywhere? Find her application, give good news, which will be confirmed, and we will promote it. And while there is nothing to promote
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:35:15 PM by newcoindev1

CHRC

And how to promote it, what to say to people if the coin is not used anywhere? Find her application, give good news, which will be confirmed, and we will promote it. And while there is nothing to promote

If you think their is nothing to promote than why are you here? Do you not know how to speak of a coin/token and promote one? Their is plenty to promote but if you only know how if price is .50-1.00 and people asking about it , than you are right you wont be able to help it grow.
Anyone knows when you are promoting you are creating demand, BTC was nothing when it started, people yapped about it and spread word of mouth and now look. Monero same, litecoin, Stellar etc.
Create the demand! That is what a community is helpful for. Spreading the word. Airdrop and Bounty coming again next week

CHRC
online987659329

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

CHRC

If you think their is nothing to promote than why are you here? Do you not know how to speak of a coin/token and promote one? Their is plenty to promote but if you only know how if price is .50-1.00 and people asking about it , than you are right you wont be able to help it grow.
Anyone knows when you are promoting you are creating demand, BTC was nothing when it started, people yapped about it and spread word of mouth and now look. Monero same, litecoin, Stellar etc.
Create the demand! That is what a community is helpful for. Spreading the word. Airdrop and Bounty coming again next week

CHRC

Hello . Prologica company is accepting CHRC as a method of payment .

This?

http://prologicatecnologia.com.br/

Any updates on this?
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

The project is very interesting and promising. You are doing a great job! Should I invest a little bit? Roll Eyes
newcoindev1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

The project is very interesting and promising. You are doing a great job! Should I invest a little bit? Roll Eyes

Best thing anyone can invest in is the bounty program (all it costs is your time). A new one will be announced this week for social media. That will help the community as a whole.

CHRC
Seymourbutts

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Hi all,

New to the group but I have seen postings about Charna Token on twitter and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can invest in charna token. I am very much interested in this token and what it has to offer.

Thanks
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

To tell you the truth, the logo of the project is a bit ugly. Haven't you considered designing another one? It will affect the image of everyone.
Ys se

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Next week we will have a new marketing team/members coming in with new ideas for expanding and on Saturday we will post a new bounty rewards program.
Ys se

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

To tell you the truth, the logo of the project is a bit ugly. Haven't you considered designing another one? It will affect the image of everyone.
Which one?
This one
https://charnatoken.top/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cropped-IMG_20180214_1938392.png

or this one

https://image.ibb.co/d12Nmn/chrc.png
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: