Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you do when your idea is taken ?  (Read 6568 times)
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:21:15 AM

Everyone has unique idea but only few of us will do it to become into reality. Like sitoshi nakamoto's Bitcoin. Maybe there's another geek who has the same idea but the creation and implementation is not his thing.

If you have enough passion, trust and patience, you can make your ideas come true, but it is important that you have the effort to do it, and we must overcome all the difficulties. And we also need a friend, do not let your loneliness, because loneliness will make you lose confidence in yourself.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

Stolen ide it's look like a smooth crime that is big wrong way thought,so don't tell to everyone yours bigges ide before you have a coppyright etc..
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:47:00 AM

copyright or NDA contract to keep your project idea safe
gilgameshplatform

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

Ideas are worth nothing, It's all about execution if you believe that you can build and develop your idea better than your competitors, the go and compete. Note: What you create needs to solve a real problem or bring value to a community.

maii

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

first do not give up, secondly optimistic, the third do more in terms of competing with their respective advantages
RoosterRed

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:31:10 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 10:08:01 PM by RoosterRed

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?

Go forward. Be confident. Truth and perseverance will prevail.

I should add that I believe blockchain technology and AI will solve this problem in the future. The originator of an idea will be able to be verified. This will allow the monetization of ideas, which will make the world a much better place. I believe that the Open Source community and things like the MIT License are great right now, but in the future, when the originator of an idea or equation can be for sure identified, monetization will naturally occur, and we will all be better off for this. I should write an essay on this. I truly believe this will be world changing and further accelerate the rate of technological, medical, and scientific progress.

NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

Competition is always good and will push both teams from seperate project to deliver a better product  Grin
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?
if you really started it first,and someones does it before you do i think u have a back up plan being the original author,or else u dont really know the projects future.coz the other person has nothing to compete with the original creator in the deepest perspective of the project.
canMERT

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

Ideas can mean something but for me the important thing is the way you go while turning your idea to a real product.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

idea is nothing , important realisation !
Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

Once a project has been launched, there will always be someone else who wants to create a copy of it. It doesn't mean the original will be pulled down to let the new competitor have the market and his way!. Proceed, make the idea all you wanted it to be. Let the market determine who deserves to be number one.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

every person have a idea.when my idea is teken I fill proud more.And I Thinking more new new idea.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Ideas are everywhere, if you think you're the first about that idea and hasn't execute for some reason, then you only have that idea, but someone know better to make it work in more appropriate ways.

We cannot blame anyone for stealing an idea, because if the ideas is worth it, then somebody will produce the same.

What we can do is improvement of the ideas.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

If an idea has already been done and is successful then you just need to improve on the idea and provide a better service.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

You have the idea and even if they are first in the implementation then you can still innovate and then implement your idea. You can observe that there are many companies that have the same product concepts but then there is something unique to each product that would make people be attracted to it and use it so you can still implement yours as well. Even if they have taken your idea, they may just be implementing the basics of it but in your version, it should be more innovative and it would just depend on your marketing strategy how would you make the people notice the product instead of theirs. With their implementation, you can observe how they are doing and then know the strengths and weaknesses to that idea and then in time of your implementation, you already address the issues that arise which would be easier on your part.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

No, I have to be optimistic and keep sliding in accordance with the ideas that have been compiled,
Yes, let's say I was his competitor.
Though he slid first with the idea I had made, he will lose in the end. because he doesn`t understand 100% with the technique in the idea, but I 100% understand because I make the idea.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:46:41 AM

Quitting and giving up is a clear sign that you are not confident with your own ideas and you just told us that yours is not better than theirs. Maybe they started first but remember what edge you have compared to others. You can take advantage of looking at their projects and knowing what you have that they don't have.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

If really your idea has been taken by another person, you should not give up but think of more details about what would be added to the original idea to make it better. Also advertisement would help in promoting your product.

grandmasters2

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

U buy the token that took your idea and be an investor lol
pia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Firs of all, you should never discuss in details your ideas and concepts to someone unless you are very certain and you trust that person. Second, just the outline, not the technical procedures on how o do it. Third, if ever your idea is already taken by someone, just move on and think for another better idea or use the same idea but  improve the procedure. The outcome and the process on how you do it is better than ideas and concepts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: