Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you do when your idea is taken ?  (Read 6568 times)
Kimopro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

Hello everyone... I am new here and I am interested in other people ideas for new projects. Where can i find these ideas and prototypes for mining? I am interested in developing using FPGA program or ASIC or other ideas... I have investors lined up !!!
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?

Yes for sure keep going! The competitor may fail and you may prevail. Just make sure to have great marketing so that people see you as the better option, even if in reality you are both the same option.

JeanOffman

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

I've started a project 3 years ago then a friend of mine told me he saw someone started the same thing like 3 weeks before me. At this stage I could have stopped everything but I did not do it. Now my competitor is doing well and me as well. Honnestly there is so much room. Competition is good for business in general. Don't forget ideas can turn into patents under certain conditions. Most important, keep faith in you! You are your best supporter
nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Take a closer look at your original idea if you still believe in it look for ways to give more value with your option.
AndrentMcNa

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

I think I still launch my idea and add in more impress point to prove that it's mine and someone had taken it.
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

You actually started first but someone else does it first. do you still launch as competition or quit give up and go back in the closet ?
Ideas are worth nothing unless transformed into something.I have thousands of them and I wouldnt mind to give you half of them

Helllo Smiley You sound interesting. I would like to hear an idea of yours!
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

You have to approach the person who taken  your idea, Great ideas does not come right away so we must let other people to threat on it with honor and respect as per saying " Give the credit where the credit is due"
shrikant7t

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Many people have similar ideas but it's execution of that idea that makes difference. If you plan it well even copying someone's idea is also fine.
chesaandri

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

never giver up! try make better then him. keep spirit  Wink
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

If your idea is taken, you just need to be the first  to conduct and implement.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Yes for sure keep going! The competitor may fail and you may prevail. Just make sure to have great marketing so that people see you as the better option, even if in reality you are both the same option.

The competition is tight for that and there so many taken ideas has been implemented and runned by numerous business man here but the competition will be judge based on the uniqueness on one businesses since if he catch the trend and do something new with his business then he could earn huge success with that. And money will be needed unto this so that those business implementor could widen their marketing strategy to gain more success.

ASICoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Some people are really good at ideas.  Others are good at implementation.  Very few are good at both.

Recognizing your weakness is key as you have to fill in the gaps to compete with others.  You might need to fill those gaps yourself if you are bootstrapping.  That’s what separates the men from the boys.

You learn how to learn, then learn how to apply, then improve every step of the way by learning more.

If it’s truly your idea then own it and tweak it until the other person cannot compete with your upgraded idea and they have already committed capital. 

Keep the faith and continue learning and trying because it’s the only way to succeed.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

If you are doing a presentation about your idea, do not get into the details because they might steal your idea. Even if they stole it, they would not make it as perfect as yours because you know every detail and at the end of the day, it would be clear to people that it was your idea to begin with because it was well-made.

However, if you came up with an idea and you knew someone who came up with it on his own, either you would change it or make it as perfect as you can so it would definitely surpass it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

If you are doing a presentation about your idea, do not get into the details because they might steal your idea. Even if they stole it, they would not make it as perfect as yours because you know every detail and at the end of the day, it would be clear to people that it was your idea to begin with because it was well-made.

However, if you came up with an idea and you knew someone who came up with it on his own, either you would change it or make it as perfect as you can so it would definitely surpass it.
Fake ones would be always ended up to be fake no matter what they do on copying your idea since the whole concept is already on your mind. They might make some additions but most of the time it wont really fit or not suitable on the idea you do made. This is why when you do tend to illustrate between yours and the fake ones then people will definitely tell the difference even if they would see at first the similarities but on further discussions they would find out which is more better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tonyfredzy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

In the first time, don't explain deep technical about your project, just the outline.
If it's already do, are you sure just sit the closet meanwhile you can do a better project, you have first idea so you should know how to make that better.

Your own idea will surely be unique unless an insider gave out your full features to the competitor. However since it's just an idea in development, you can juice it up with more robust features.

Execution is what really matters, if you execute rightly even competitors ahead of you can be overtaken in very short time.
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Execution is sooooo important. If somebody else already launched a project based an your idea, you should try to evaluate: 1. If they have the necessary resources to advance it, and to do it in the right time. 2. If you can gather more resources than them, and make a better project (details are very important). Because you have several options: give up on your idea completely, try to make your project and become a competitor or join the project that has already been launched with the intention to make it better. Try to think in more colors, not just black and white!

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

the world is a big place, just continue

sometimes ideas are taken but there arent enough alternatives,

like tether, but u cant find enough teammates that have the guts to develop it

regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:17:30 AM

If my idea was taken I would definitely outranged because someone taken my idea without any permissions but unless he or she cited my work or ideas to avoid plagiarism.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

For me there is no problem if you have the same idea with someone who wants to compete you,just do and prove that your a good competitor,that you are not a losser. Idea make possible if you put it in reality so try to do what your idea is and dont mind othera as long as you can win over your competitor.

raeola

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

If the idea is driven by passion or motivation, i modify it and go ahead with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: