Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU AGREE?  (Read 3811 times)
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

I think that masterluc is too optimistic to predict such a huge price.Its true that bitcoin has recovered quickly from the downfall occurred due to china's actions against bitcoin.Also,its expected that china might ban bitcoin mining also.If such a thing occurs,then it wold be a great doubt that whether the another hard fork which we all feared of due to segwit 2x activation would occur or not.If it does not occur,then it would be a great relief for bitcoin making its price to sky rocket.But still,$15,000 is a very high figure to be achieved within this year end.

I am also concerned about the fork.  Worst possible time to have this type of uncertainty (not that any time would be great).  But things feel like we are right on the cusp of much wider mainstream knowledge/acceptance of BTC.  This fork, and even the continuing prospect of it occurring, could screw that all up by creating FUD.

I hope there is contingency planning going on somewhere.  Haven't checked out the listservs or reddit.

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:09:31 PM

I am predicting the coming CryptoWinter will last a few months, maybe a year...

I would gladly accept being shown wrong anytime soon Cheesy
Cryptoraptor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

Masterluc a Legendary Bitcoin Trader
 now predicts that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of this year. What’s more, he believes that Bitcoin will reach a price of $40,000 - $110,000 by the end of this bull run. He gives a timeframe of 2019 for that price target.

While these numbers seem absolutely extraordinary, many traders have noted that the recent “bubble” doesn’t seem so bubbly after all. Bitcoin has not yet gone parabolic as it did at the end of previous bubble cycles.
No guarantees

Of course, as any investing prospectus will tell you, past performance is no guarantee of future gains. It remains to be seen if masterluc is correct in his predictions. If--and it’s a big if--he is correct, there are going to be a lot more Bitcoin millionaires by 2019.
Do You Agree?

I can't agree or disagree, but I can hope!  Having said that, I do believe that BTC will continue to rise in value over time.
Jeice44

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

Who would have thought in 2011 that the price would rise above 5.000$.
I think a price above 50.000$ is possible in the future. I'm not sure though if it will be hit before the end of 2019.
brta

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

price 10000 is possible within year or so...
kevin.

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

I think it is too optimistic scenario, now we see how Bitcoin is "suffering" under the not popular decisions of China government, speeches of famous "gnomes", press releases of Central Banks and etc, but the next "wave" I believe should bring BTC rather higher than 5k $ per BTC. Which level of price we will see at the end of the year? It is difficult to predict, the volatile is high.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:58:50 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin prices will be higher in the future. but my prediction is not up to that level, maybe the increase is for next year $ 4500 - 5000. right now I'm still in the process of collecting bitcoin.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

I only see bitcoin going to $5k or maybe $6k by the end of the year, those prices are realistic, i dont expect 1000k by december, because that is not going to happen, and you all know that... by the way, i still believe in bitcoin, but the are too many optimistic people who really thinks that bitcoin will reach that fantastic price, maybe it will happen in some years, but not now people.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

OP's statement were during the Bitcoin bull run, it seems the speculation failed already.  At this state, Chinese getting very aggressive in controlling Bitcoins transaction to the point of banning them and the possible shutdown of mining farm in their country.   I think Bitcoin needs a lot to recover from this dip. 

I only see bitcoin going to $5k or maybe $6k by the end of the year, those prices are realistic, i dont expect 1000k by december, because that is not going to happen, and you all know that... by the way, i still believe in bitcoin, but the are too many optimistic people who really thinks that bitcoin will reach that fantastic price, maybe it will happen in some years, but not now people.

That is what in my mind too but there is still another quarter for Bitcoin rally, so I guess there is still a possibility even though it is slim.
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

Price 10000 is possible if we have 2 mounts without FUD
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

now predicts that Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of this year. What’s more, he believes that Bitcoin will reach a price of $40,000 - $110,000 by the end of this bull run. He gives a timeframe of 2019 for that price target.

While these numbers seem absolutely extraordinary, many traders have noted that the recent “bubble” doesn’t seem so bubbly after all. Bitcoin has not yet gone parabolic as it did at the end of previous bubble cycles.
No guarantees

Of course, as any investing prospectus will tell you, past performance is no guarantee of future gains. It remains to be seen if masterluc is correct in his predictions. If--and it’s a big if--he is correct, there are going to be a lot more Bitcoin millionaires by 2019.
Do You Agree?

He just "predicts" that. I can also predict bitcoin price will reach 100k this years but that doesnt mean it will happen. I agree he is a veteran in bitcoin trading but I dont think that anyone can predict for sure what bitcoin price will be in future. This whole bullshit with China is not over, we dont know for sure what is happening and when it is going to end so we have to be patience to see what is China going to do.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

I see more and more analysts forecasting a price above $ 100,000 in about five years. But unfortunately price is not chosen by survey, but by a set of factors that go beyond the mathematical logic.

While it is true that there are also detractors who proclaim the failure of bitcoin in the long term, I choose the optimistic side and I am also willing to hold my coins until reaching the seven digits at least.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

I see Bitcoin @ 10000$ in next months
Long Term Target 50000$
But we will keep an eye on what will happen on 30 September and see what will happen after china ban exchange game ended
May be we retest 3000-2800$
We will see
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:56:13 AM

I am not agree. It's too optimistic, the price will be 5k or 6k by the end of the year and it will be good price anyway.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:22:34 AM

I am very interested in this as the crypto market is having bad fluctuations in recent days. BTC is really a bubble or just the bad guys playing bad.
  Influence BTC and buy it cheap and wait for it in the future.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

making predictions for everyone is allowed. I agree with the opinion of "Masterluc a Legendary Bitcoin Trader". especially those predictions refer to the positive. I agree with the prediction because until now the development of bitcoin price is very good so do not rule out the prediction will be true ..
but still we must be careful not to get caught in failure.
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

No guarantees

Do You Agree?

I believe that one should not listen to the estimates of such interested old people. )))

More and more countries are beginning to regulate bitcoin, which will restrain the growth of bitcoin prices. Plus, the growth rate of bitcoin usage slowed.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

we do not know if the price of the bitcoin is really high in 2019
but that's okay if it's the price it is now that we have to accumulate for that day when we have the money
It's getting tough in that price. Anyway, is just an speculation but possible to happen since it was 2 years to come and lot of changes may happen in a long run. And if that speculative price($15k) by the end of this year is reach then probably by 2019 all bitcoin holders are become millionaire and everyone will got surprised.
igotBAWS

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

My crystal ball agrees with him!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

we do not know if the price of the bitcoin is really high in 2019
but that's okay if it's the price it is now that we have to accumulate for that day when we have the money
It's getting tough in that price. Anyway, is just an speculation but possible to happen since it was 2 years to come and lot of changes may happen in a long run. And if that speculative price($15k) by the end of this year is reach then probably by 2019 all bitcoin holders are become millionaire and everyone will got surprised.

the possibility to reach $ 15k in bitcoin for 2019 will always be there if you see from the progress of bitcoin price in the previous year until now able to reach the price of $ 4200-4300 so it is not impossible if later bitcoin price will be able to reach $ 15k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: