Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it fall?  (Read 7064 times)
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:12:37 AM

I don't know either, if it falls so let it be so we can buy. If not so we hold for now and if the price seems good for you and have already profitable so sell it. That's how it is, do it on your own risk. Don't complicate things because your looking on the negative side.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

@Op look at this. If this guy is right there may be a new kind of willy-bot so it could go on for a bit longer:

https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:51:06 AM

Positive growth is likely to occur in bitcoin,This will be reflected, if we look at the law of buying and selling, the more rare it will be more expensive. This will happen because of the limited number of bitcoins and maybe we will pass at the limit stage. And at this stage bitcoin will be more expensive
Today I was very attentive to the Bitcoin course and I very much hope that it will rise literally at least a few percent, because I have some plans that I want to implement. Of course, I will expect the best prices for Bitcoin up to 5000 or 10,000 1000 dollars, but for today, until the end of the month, I expect at least a small growth. This would greatly help me and I think as well as other Bitcoin users.

This will have a positive impact on us, as the bitcoin exchange rate will continue to grow and will suppress inflation so that altcoin prices will go up. All hope that this will happen
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:20:57 AM

When yesterday weakened at 3xxxUSD I think it will continue to fall, but now I see bitcoin rise again to 4xxxUSD. Maybe bitcoin will fall if the big whales have felt hungry and eat it all until a big dump happens by their deeds, lol..

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:20:24 AM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

IMO, we have already adjusted and Segwit has come. The price seems to be stable currently, but i think that we may see another dump soon after because price is still above $4k which i don't think it belongs to at the moment.

The timing is very hard to predict but if i had to bet my money i would say somewhere between 2-3 weeks later. Because right now, Segwit's effects are only starting to kicking in. After SW discussions and celebrations starts to fade, then the price will go down.

There could be another round of pumps, but even if there was it won't be very big ones.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

What you have in red is exactly right and i wish that more people realise this.

Bitcoin will be a great investment but right now, the price seems to be somewhat inflated. Any logical person will quickly figure out that this isn't the normal price level that bitcoin belongs at, and a correction will happen sooner or later.

We have seen btc go down to $3800, and rebound back up to $4100. I think that at early or mid next month we will see another downward adjustment to around $3500-3600, now one of two things could happen, a rebound like this time or price will continue to spiral down. But something has to happen by the end of next month, imo.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

What you have in red is exactly right and i wish that more people realise this.

Bitcoin will be a great investment but right now, the price seems to be somewhat inflated. Any logical person will quickly figure out that this isn't the normal price level that bitcoin belongs at, and a correction will happen sooner or later.

We have seen btc go down to $3800, and rebound back up to $4100. I think that at early or mid next month we will see another downward adjustment to around $3500-3600, now one of two things could happen, a rebound like this time or price will continue to spiral down. But something has to happen by the end of next month, imo.

Well yes, that's true but that doesn't necessarily mean that price will drop down to <3000$. We've seen the price dropping down from $4200 to $3800 and is now orbiting around $4100. That's a drop in my book and the drop of ~$300  isn't that small to be ignored and is to be considered a going down from "what goes up must come down".

I don't really believe so, maybe it will fall down to ~$3700-$3800 but hardly anything below. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if it was so, as much as I'm concerned it can drop down to $2k because that would mean I could be buying more btc.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:05:45 AM

When yesterday weakened at 3xxxUSD I think it will continue to fall, but now I see bitcoin rise again to 4xxxUSD. Maybe bitcoin will fall if the big whales have felt hungry and eat it all until a big dump happens by their deeds, lol..
This is a trap bearish trend created by whales or the mentality of trader want take profit in that time.
I believe in this month if this momentum growth still strongly like early this month, reach to $5,000 is possible.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:51:45 PM

Worst analogy ever. This can only happen to something that is completely worthless and useless. The stock market has never went to $0 EVER.

It can go bearish to an untested support, but I would not go short anything technology. If there is one sector that is evolving, its technology. Even if there is short term downtrend, the smart idea would be to buy the dip and sell gradually at profits. It is the common nature of markets in general and it doesn't operate any differently in the crypto/bitcoin world.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

This is a trap bearish trend created by whales or the mentality of trader want take profit in that time.
I believe in this month if this momentum growth still strongly like early this month, reach to $5,000 is possible.
Yes it is a trap. Making non sense story which needs to be thrown away somewhere. The fall thing is them. Considering the demands of bitcoin will continuously higher than expected because people's trust are getting many. Others might think that it is the end of bitcoin's popularity. Some loser investors just envy bitcoin's success nowadays because it is not only trading system it can do a lot of things with one coin for it can be used for many transactions by using wallets into real cash. So that's precious with just one wallet to another wallet basis-the easiest and fastest way to pay bills, produce and so on. Are you still expecting for the fall of bitcoin? Well, it won't happen.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

Worst analogy ever. This can only happen to something that is completely worthless and useless. The stock market has never went to $0 EVER.

The saying has a lot of truth in it. However, it does not imply a timeframe. Even though the stock market will go to $0 when civilization ends it does not mean that we will see that happen in our lifetimes.

Ultimately, trying to time the market is a fool's game for most people. There are a few people that can do it consistently over time but most cannot.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

Instead waiting for the price of bitcoin freefall , you guys better to looking for reason why bitcoin could rising again.
As history said that every year bitcoin value keep growing even faster.
No matter how much and how many times the bearish happened it will bouncing back!
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1376

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

We are now back to $4300 gentlemen so that just $700 to get through $5000. But I want to see if you can hold at $4500 first before breaking $5000. I think we are slowly seeing the effect of yesterdays Segwit activation, we may see some new faces joining and getting bitcoin or still the old whalers out there making large orders. I don't think whalers are going to sell now, because the trend is going up maybe when we get to $4500 we may see another minor price correction, but if the price is sustained that $5000 walled will be breached. So I'm still seeing around $6000-$7000 at the end of 2017.
faitaccompli

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

Well as of right this moment, I'm seeing very little volume being traded on kraken. So whales are holding for the time being. I can only hope this means it will go up past 4500 in the next few days

betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

Well as of right this moment, I'm seeing very little volume being traded on kraken. So whales are holding for the time being. I can only hope this means it will go up past 4500 in the next few days

People intention's are to hold there bitcoins for now since the statistics of bitcoin for now is going strong and 4500$ price possibilities is nearly to come so expect that it would be happen maybe tomorrow or in next following days of it and we should hold some to join the crowd of earners when the time bitcoins would cross to that price.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

Bitcoin had been up and down.  It has a crazy fluctuation if you remember.  I think this ups and down is dependent on the market saturation.  Since market is still unsaturated, we can still see bitcoin to climb up in price until it hits its market saturation level.  But no it won't go down since when the market saturation is met, the price become stable and does not necessary means a crash.  Probably until the developer abandon Bitcoin, we will not see a major fall of bitcoin price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

maybe you don't know how to read charts, maybe you are looking at a wrong place, or maybe you are just saying random stuff here but the volume is not at all "little". it has been growing in the past week and currently it is at a very high level.
kraken had $35.5 million for EUR market only and a total of $56 million for USD+EUR

and by the way hodling doesn't mean price will go up. buying means it will go higher! and when buying happens volume goes up Cheesy
a low volume means nothing is happening and price remains stable or even drops a little. (a bigger drop means a huge volume)

Only Bitcoin
faitaccompli

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:55:00 AM

maybe you don't know how to read charts, maybe you are looking at a wrong place, or maybe you are just saying random stuff here but the volume is not at all "little". it has been growing in the past week and currently it is at a very high level.
kraken had $35.5 million for EUR market only and a total of $56 million for USD+EUR

and by the way hodling doesn't mean price will go up. buying means it will go higher! and when buying happens volume goes up Cheesy
a low volume means nothing is happening and price remains stable or even drops a little. (a bigger drop means a huge volume)

Calm down, I just meant right now, not past week. Most orders under 1 BTC

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:19 AM

The fall of bitcoin will not be that high that will be noticed and it is better to hold your coin except you are  with more pressing issues that needs to be solved using your countries fiat., but except that,  I see no reason of selling the coins.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

As what you have said: "what comes up must come down".. You are right but that question also by "when", are we still alive at that day when bitcoin will fall?? It is a prediction of mine, as our generation live with the era of bitcoin the next generation will make a new one, a much better version of bitcoin.. 100 years from now approximately..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: