Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it fall?  (Read 7052 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

I can't foresee anything like that,, below $4000 is not happening this year or even next year but that's just my observation.. This past corrections it holds only at $4100 and up and it was never down at that range.. It only means that even rumors and news against or related to cryptocurrency is not effective this days at all.. I think at this rate of observation it will make bitcoin stronger and maybe stabilize in the future..
Bitfinex has taken a dive below the $4000 mark for two times already after reaching an all time high of $4970 earlier this month. Bitstamp went down all the way to $4001.9 as lowest point.

Realistically speaking, there is nothing that prevents the markets to dive under the $4000 mark if large holders start dumping their coins, where the weak hands will follow after that ~ that's how it always goes here.

If the market remains stagnant and keep bouncing up and down between $4000-$4400, it won't take long before people lose their patience and start dumping ~ we shouldn't forget that a lot people are here for short term gains.

If things take too long, they lose confidence. Some people only bought themselves in this market because of the insane bull run to $5000, where they most likely assumed that it would continue to increase.

Let's give the market some time (a few months) to see what we are up to. At this point we still don't know how the potential hard fork in November, and then mainly the uncertainties, will affect this this market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

I can't foresee anything like that,, below $4000 is not happening this year or even next year but that's just my observation.. This past corrections it holds only at $4100 and up and it was never down at that range.. It only means that even rumors and news against or related to cryptocurrency is not effective this days at all.. I think at this rate of observation it will make bitcoin stronger and maybe stabilize in the future..
Bitfinex has taken a dive below the $4000 mark for two times already after reaching an all time high of $4970 earlier this month. Bitstamp went down all the way to $4001.9 as lowest point.

Realistically speakinthen the tension between these countries has increased, then this is unambiguous. And today we can not predict what will happen in the future, even looking at what is happening in China today and how the government starts to aggravate the work with the crypto currency. If China and Japan have problems with this business, So we will only hope that Bitcoin will be strengthened in other countriesg, there is nothing that prevents the markets to dive under the $4000 mark if large holders start dumping their coins, where the weak hands will follow after that ~ that's how it always goes here.

If the market remains stagnant and keep bouncing up and down between $4000-$4400, it won't take long before people lose their patience and start dumping ~ we shouldn't forget that a lot people are here for short term gains.

If things take too long, they lose confidence. Some people only bought themselves in this market because of the insane bull run to $5000, where they most likely assumed that it would continue to increase.

Let's give the market some time (a few months) to see what we are up to. At this point we still don't know how the potential hard fork in November, and then mainly the uncertainties, will affect this this market.
for today we already see that there are problems with that that can try to make a fork and with an etherium. Just as we already said November may be marked by the next division of Bitcoin and how this will affect the entire crypto currency. Nobody knows. We have already seen such a fuss in the month of August, but it's nothing like good. So it did not bring bad. Perhaps also in November.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:55:06 PM

I've seen Bitcoin reach has reached $4600, only berthan few hours yesterday, and now I see the graph of the movement of the growth of the bitcoin falling just a little $4300 it's very dismayed, but I hope the bitcoin in the trip several times to achieve heading into $5000, but it's really regrettable can only survive several minutes, I was expecting the bitcoin will continuously increased hinggi points of bright light as the Moon Wink
similar what you expect to happen just quiet bitcoin trip not until here we have to raise up to the moon this price is the beginning of a problem especially issues circulating widely difficult to grow there
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

What's the reason for a fall. Right now I don't find any strong reason for a price drop. Maybe due to the China's ban a price fall might happen and the same will start to retain in a short time period. Fluctuations were common with the entire cryptocurrency, we the users were responsible to make it in a beneficial manner.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 825

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

What's the reason for a fall. Right now I don't find any strong reason for a price drop. Maybe due to the China's ban a price fall might happen and the same will start to retain in a short time period. Fluctuations were common with the entire cryptocurrency, we the users were responsible to make it in a beneficial manner.

Quite surprise to find the price fall again after gaining some ground earlier. We are trading around $4200-$4300 and now the price fall to $41xxx. I think it still have something to do with the Chinese shutting down the local exchanges. Although no official statement from the government, there are news already floating around that in 3 months time they are going to shutdown everyone, maybe another round of panic occurs pulling back the price again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:13:30 AM

We all don't know when bitcoin will fall,  maybe if we can have time machine we can tell what will happen next so we can be ready but we don't know what wilk happen in our future and with bitcoin, I'll just suggest that save your bitcoin that you have right now and try to wait until the end of the year if there's improvement or maybe if bitcoin will fall.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:44:23 AM

We all don't know when bitcoin will fall,  maybe if we can have time machine we can tell what will happen next so we can be ready but we don't know what wilk happen in our future and with bitcoin, I'll just suggest that save your bitcoin that you have right now and try to wait until the end of the year if there's improvement or maybe if bitcoin will fall.
Bitcoin value now is starting to fall down so deep but I was hoping that their price was stop decreasing, because if the bitcoin value is continuously declining I think all crypto currency will be affected.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:09:04 AM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

I will guess that bitcoin may lose some value in October due to the fork coming in November, however there are news that the F2Pool is withdrawing his support to the hard fork and if other pools do the same then it is possible that the fork segwit2x is a lot smaller or it does not happen at all and in that case I think the price of bitcoin is going to be unaffected.

Before the plug, which occurred in August, bitcoin almost did not become cheaper. Everyone was waiting for this to buy even more coins.
I think that in the softer price of bitcoin will not fall because of the coming fork
But that was because at that point the danger of a split was already solved, the price fell because people thought there was going to be a fork between segwit and segwit2x when this was solved by BIP 91 everyone was happy and things went back to normal, the bitcoin cash fork was the one that did not affect the price, but now we are talking once again about the possible split that may come from segwit2x, so I think a dump in the price is coming if the fork keeps going as planned.

Of course this fork will happen as always, but in my own opinion this will go a lot of challenging moments right now and we can't control those people to feel bad at all just for that speculations. But if we felt advantages that them, then let's just respect their decisions as they dumped their holdings with a specific purpose. Forking normally happened and you can't prevent it.
We cannot prevent the fork but at the same time that does not mean that I’m just going to accept it especially since the miners are playing a very dangerous game with everyones money, the network does not belong to them, they are very important actors but they do not own bitcoin completely and yet they are going to put everyone at risk so they can get a few more dollars.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

I will guess that bitcoin may lose some value in October due to the fork coming in November, however there are news that the F2Pool is withdrawing his support to the hard fork and if other pools do the same then it is possible that the fork segwit2x is a lot smaller or it does not happen at all and in that case I think the price of bitcoin is going to be unaffected.

Before the plug, which occurred in August, bitcoin almost did not become cheaper. Everyone was waiting for this to buy even more coins.
I think that in the softer price of bitcoin will not fall because of the coming fork
But that was because at that point the danger of a split was already solved, the price fell because people thought there was going to be a fork between segwit and segwit2x when this was solved by BIP 91 everyone was happy and things went back to normal, the bitcoin cash fork was the one that did not affect the price, but now we are talking once again about the possible split that may come from segwit2x, so I think a dump in the price is coming if the fork keeps going as planned.

Of course this fork will happen as always, but in my own opinion this will go a lot of challenging moments right now and we can't control those people to feel bad at all just for that speculations. But if we felt advantages that them, then let's just respect their decisions as they dumped their holdings with a specific purpose. Forking normally happened and you can't prevent it.
We cannot prevent the fork but at the same time that does not mean that I’m just going to accept it especially since the miners are playing a very dangerous game with everyones money, the network does not belong to them, they are very important actors but they do not own bitcoin completely and yet they are going to put everyone at risk so they can get a few more dollars.
We can't says if the fork have good or bad effect in the crypto currency society, because lastly after fork bitcoin value is raised up too much. Then lately bitcoin going so deep due to problems from China, we don't know what happen next.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:32:57 PM

We can't says if the fork have good or bad effect in the crypto currency society, because lastly after fork bitcoin value is raised up too much. Then lately bitcoin going so deep due to problems from China, we don't know what happen next.
Forking bitcoin every few months and having three coins competing for the name bitcoin and calling themselves the original and the ones following satoshi vision cannot be good for bitcoin no matter how you slice it, even if the price goes up in the short term that is going to create confusion among people of which coin to use and which one to dump or ignore.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:46:31 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:04:55 PM by saenko

And then, maybe once more the bitcoin sank to the bottom. But then certainly there will be significant growth.
The price of bitcoin always fluctuates, and this is normal

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

And then, maybe once more the bitcoin sank to the bottom. But then certainly there will be significant growth.
The price of bitcoin always fluctuates, and this is normal

Liquidity is the key on trading.For every uptrend you need huge amount of buy orders not so plenty of  traders Wink
So big amounts are invested if prices are low compared to it's value Wink

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:55 AM

Bitcoin value now is starting to fall down so deep but I was hoping that their price was stop decreasing, because if the bitcoin value is continuously declining I think all crypto currency will be affected.

This ups and downs are just normal as a currency. The fluctuations are just around the corner and with this we should be always used to this as traders.
So just hold it and watch closely the market so you won't miss anything.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:01:35 AM

This ups and downs are just normal as a currency. The fluctuations are just around the corner and with this we should be always used to this as traders.
yes it's better to hold it, because it helps the movement of bitcoin values ​​to increase back and higher. Therefore the bitcoin value is unstable, so no one can predict when the increase and decrease in bitcoin value will occur, for that we need to be patient. So do not panic and sell when bitcoin value decreases.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:01:36 PM

yes it's better to hold it, because it helps the movement of bitcoin values ​​to increase back and higher. Therefore the bitcoin value is unstable, so no one can predict when the increase and decrease in bitcoin value will occur, for that we need to be patient. So do not panic and sell when bitcoin value decreases.

Never sell as long as you can keep it, better keep it. As long as you didn't gain x 2 or if the amount is dump never sell, believe that btc will never lets us down ,there is a moment for it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

Price of other cypto currency generally is depend on bitcoin. If btc prices falls so value of most of coins and vice versa for good coins. Thus if you seen btc rose from 3k to 3800$ so was ETH rose during that time. I think now btc fall will not occur much because already China's factor is accounted unless we hear from some other country banning that would be another issue.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Most of price fall in bitcoin is mainly due to FUD spread voluntarily to bring down the bitcoin price so that big whales could buy bitcoins at cheap rates.All the FUD were just adding fuel to the fire.Whenever bitcoin's price falls,it has a tendency to immediately increase and get settled in a new price much higher than previous price.This time,despite china's actions against bitcoin,it is performing well and so,it would be better to just hold bitcoins.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:12:50 PM

Most of price fall in bitcoin is mainly due to FUD spread voluntarily to bring down the bitcoin price so that big whales could buy bitcoins at cheap rates.All the FUD were just adding fuel to the fire.Whenever bitcoin's price falls,it has a tendency to immediately increase and get settled in a new price much higher than previous price.This time,despite china's actions against bitcoin,it is performing well and so,it would be better to just hold bitcoins.
but i am sure that it will not drop too much and hope that it will get a good support as in previous we have seen that bitcoin is got a good support from its users, and the price reaching to 3000$ start increasing again, so this time we are hoping again that it will again get a good support from the bitcoin investors and the price will not drop from 3000$
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:26:22 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 09:48:43 AM by Inkdatar

We all don't know when bitcoin will fall,  maybe if we can have time machine we can tell what will happen next so we can be ready but we don't know what wilk happen in our future and with bitcoin, I'll just suggest that save your bitcoin that you have right now and try to wait until the end of the year if there's improvement or maybe if bitcoin will fall.

Price of other cypto currency generally is depend on bitcoin. If btc prices falls so value of most of coins and vice versa for good coins. Thus if you seen btc rose from 3k to 3800$ so was ETH rose during that time. I think now btc fall will not occur much because already China's factor is accounted unless we hear from some other country banning that would be another issue.

Exactly in bitcoin we dont know when it will fall. Even it is downtrend the bitcoin value may increase. Actually price may decrease and increase but since it is going stronger hodling is the best. And we couldnt say when is really the time when it wil fall.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Bitcoin is holding steady around $3,600, following heavy losses sparked by news that chinese exchange BTCC and rivals will cease trading at the end of September. It has done well, It could be worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: