Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO reviews by TokenSell  (Read 2316 times)
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:07:05 PM

It`s being a while since I made a review. If you have propositions about video reviews of ICOs I should make for this or next week send me an email at tokensell [at] gmail.com.

I would advice you to start your own blog. You can then re-post some ideas here or provide a link here or add links to other posts that will help people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FutureC0in

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

You can see the video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTk6kx162e0&index=1&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&t=1s

Today we are reviewing an ICO project called Tracor. Instead of reviewing 6 ICOs like I did yesterday I decided to pick on that I think might worth our while and that might have a breakthrough in the next few years. This project is dedicated to logistic industry and what they are saying is that they will revolutionize the self-storage, tracking and logistic industry in the future.
First of all I want to mention a couple of mistakes or things that the guys did not think about. On the homepage I did not find anything about the team. But I found it in their whitepaper but without any links to linkedin profiles or any other personal social networks so we can reach them.
The second thing why didn't they put any countdown here. It usually motivates and creates sort of urgency.
Let`s review their whitepaper and see what they are planning to do. Tracor is a decentralized platform allowing users to connect, buy & sell their storage capacity, and buy & sell goods internationally while being able to track it real time. That is a very interesting idea and they had mentioned in their medium blog a self-explanatory phrase "Would you like to be able to list your self-storage and make extra income by renting it out, similar to Airbnb". Those guys have ambitious plans. We can find their team down below in the white paper. The team looks profession and able to achieve the goals they have. The only thing as I mentioned I do not see any links to linkedin profiles. And I do not want to google them to see who they are. May be the team will see and fix that issue.
Now the guys are aiming for a business for many years. You can see it not only from their goals but also from how they are planning to distribute their tokens. They are planning to distribute 700 million tokens. 600 million will go to contributors (investors during ICO), 50 million is 20% bonus. Only 30 million tokens will go to the team and 20 million to advisory board. That will vest over the course of 2 years. That makes me think that people believe in their project and for sure will do the best to finalize it.
The other important thing to mention is that their system will have Proof-of-Stake consensus. And token holders will be able to participate in the evolution process. That will allow to get people involved and get feedback from the community. They say in their whitepaper that they will use most of money raised towards development.
According to their roadmap they are planning to make first release in January 2018 which is less than in a half a year.
I also want to take a look at their twitter account. Let's see where it was.
They have 2600 followers and the number of posts and likes which is close to 0 makes me think they do not use any black promotion techniques for their twitter account.

Let us wish this team good luck, collect the money, do the project and we will look closely at their results in future programs.

Anyone have any idea about Tracor network ico ?
The ico supposedly ended now but strangely, the main company website is not accessible and even twitter account is removed ?

This is doesn't looks good for company just finished the ico.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

You can see the video review here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTk6kx162e0&index=1&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&t=1s

Today we are reviewing an ICO project called Tracor. Instead of reviewing 6 ICOs like I did yesterday I decided to pick on that I think might worth our while and that might have a breakthrough in the next few years. This project is dedicated to logistic industry and what they are saying is that they will revolutionize the self-storage, tracking and logistic industry in the future.
First of all I want to mention a couple of mistakes or things that the guys did not think about. On the homepage I did not find anything about the team. But I found it in their whitepaper but without any links to linkedin profiles or any other personal social networks so we can reach them.
The second thing why didn't they put any countdown here. It usually motivates and creates sort of urgency.
Let`s review their whitepaper and see what they are planning to do. Tracor is a decentralized platform allowing users to connect, buy & sell their storage capacity, and buy & sell goods internationally while being able to track it real time. That is a very interesting idea and they had mentioned in their medium blog a self-explanatory phrase "Would you like to be able to list your self-storage and make extra income by renting it out, similar to Airbnb". Those guys have ambitious plans. We can find their team down below in the white paper. The team looks profession and able to achieve the goals they have. The only thing as I mentioned I do not see any links to linkedin profiles. And I do not want to google them to see who they are. May be the team will see and fix that issue.
Now the guys are aiming for a business for many years. You can see it not only from their goals but also from how they are planning to distribute their tokens. They are planning to distribute 700 million tokens. 600 million will go to contributors (investors during ICO), 50 million is 20% bonus. Only 30 million tokens will go to the team and 20 million to advisory board. That will vest over the course of 2 years. That makes me think that people believe in their project and for sure will do the best to finalize it.
The other important thing to mention is that their system will have Proof-of-Stake consensus. And token holders will be able to participate in the evolution process. That will allow to get people involved and get feedback from the community. They say in their whitepaper that they will use most of money raised towards development.
According to their roadmap they are planning to make first release in January 2018 which is less than in a half a year.
They have 2600 followers and the number of posts and likes which is close to 0 makes me think they do not use any black promotion techniques for their twitter account.

Let us wish this team good luck, collect the money, do the project and we will look closely at their results in future programs.

The ico supposedly ended now but strangely, the main company website is not accessible and even twitter account is removed ?

I am not sure of that coin, did they have an ann thread on this forum? I see the brand within the search results yet there is no information on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TokenSell (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

It`s being a while since I made a review. If you have propositions about video reviews of ICOs I should make for this or next week send me an email at tokensell [at] gmail.com.

I would advice you to start your own blog. You can then re-post some ideas here or provide a link here or add links to other posts that will help people.

Thank you for your advice.
Your can find TokenSell blog here: https://medium.com/@tokensell/
https://twitter.com/TokenSell - twitter
https://tokensell.blogspot.com/ - blog on blogspot
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

You can see video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uo06I1F284&list=PLTOBejqj8cr7AN2pQlz7iEko52nKv35c7&index=1

Today is September 28th and we are reviewing another ICO.This time we are gonna review experty.io. This project is only in the preparation stage of the ICO. It is not like other projects that we reviewed before that were on the ICO start date.
That is why some of the things that the team is still working on like their whitepaper. The team is working hard on the technical aspects of their project. You can see what the guys do in the video here. How their project works. They have an alpha version of the app. You can see they are building their app and they show us the process of money transferring within the system.
The main idea of the project is that you will be able to monetize the time you spend over the phone consulting people or projects by billing them on a minute basics.
They have a bunch of use case describing the wide audience they are reaching. This project is interesting for us too cause we are providing consulting for ICO projects too.
What the team also mentions is that they are  not marketplace and they will not compete with other expert platforms. They will provide experts and consultants a tool to work with they existing or new clients  that reach them in current places they are presented like facebook, linkedin, over email, ect.
The RoadMap of the project shows us that the first release will be in the first quarter of 2018. And which is very nice and we will be waiting for this.
The team is from Poland. They are working on developing mobile applications for several years already. And they have a list of mobile applications for companies all over the world. The team has linked in profiles so you can see who they are and what they are doing. This project also has a list of advisors that will help them during the project.
I want to mention one more time that the project is still in the preparation mode for the ICO so it means that they do not have everything necessary for the ICO. That is why they get from our team 38/100. Which is nice. This project has all chances to get a better rate during a review closer to ICO.
This project is interesting and lets wish this team good luck. We will  see what they will be doing during the ICO.
TokenSell (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

Looks like they are gone. Did they collect any money? Any information about that?
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

thank for share these question. very useful for us when review any ICO. nice day bro
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

Thank you very much, my friend, for this topic. I put this topic to my favorite list and will follow very closely.
I will be grateful if you review DIMCOIN's ICO
Good Luck
I also think this would be a great platform to actually read about ICOs from a different perspective before we can actually invest. I would definetily love to read DIMCOIN ICO review Cool.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

I wish to follow this tread, I hope his are not biased review
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: