Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:59:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all  (Read 39980 times)
oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:58:36 AM

Is there a fixed date when SCL will be listed @ Exchanges?

You bought in ICO just to dump in the first day and first hour of open trade? people like you encourage scammers, when you invest only for the profit without actually knowing anything about the project. what you should do is to check the ICO page every day because when it's over they will go for exchange listing as fast as they can. always when people said " hurry buy now before ICO ends" I knew they're just shills, but with a work like SCL project it is really a shame if you miss the opportunity.

You are wrong. You also do not have the right to dictate me or anyone what to do with our hard earned Money

I sold all my ETH CVC TenX ARK Oax DNT 0x Adx OMG NEO BTC for SCL Smiley

I need to sell half of that after SCL hit the exchange to buy RED Pulse Token RPX. I believe in SCL that's why I invested but I also need funds for RPX.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

stay calm, there will always be people coming in to ICOS to dump right at the start, we hope they have these coins to give us opportunities to buy cheaper than the fair price of the project.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

From their deceiving advertisements everywhere claiming to be the no 1 ICO of 2017 (Nice joke),lines like "Huge bonuses offered" "huge bonus ending today" knowing the coins itself have no proper value, a smart investor will know if this is a good investment or not (it's not)

They claim to build a social network, it looks all good and professional on paper, but remember sites like facebook,twitter took years and years to build and achieve

(People won't just migrate from Facebook or Twitter just for privacy reason)

For people who actually buy this,I don't see any value long term but maybe make a few bucks in short term
zilions (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:55:05 AM

Etherdelta is the exchange that any coins can list. i am waiting for other exchange. 15m tokens has sold and how about the unsold tokens ?? Will we burn it ??

SCL coins are only Minted if we purchase with ETH. Therefore, there are no UNSOLD coins since it is only created if someone bought with EThereum

@Devs Did you include https://mercatox.com as potential exchange for SCL?

Please email it through to support@nexus.social so that we can consider it for listing. Thanks!

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

stay calm, there will always be people coming in to ICOS to dump right at the start, we hope they have these coins to give us opportunities to buy cheaper than the fair price of the project.

Dumping and immediate price drops should be quite hard with SCL. Mainly because a buy-back program will kick in. So 5% of all SCL be purchased back during the first 24 hours of listing.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

From their deceiving advertisements everywhere claiming to be the no 1 ICO of 2017 (Nice joke),lines like "Huge bonuses offered" "huge bonus ending today" knowing the coins itself have no proper value, a smart investor will know if this is a good investment or not (it's not)

They claim to build a social network, it looks all good and professional on paper, but remember sites like facebook,twitter took years and years to build and achieve

(People won't just migrate from Facebook or Twitter just for privacy reason)

For people who actually buy this,I don't see any value long term but maybe make a few bucks in short term

People will migrate if it's easy to do so - and we have solutions for that. We're not ready to publicly state these features yet as they're still being looked over by our legal team. We'll have more news on this in the coming weeks hopefully.

SteemIt is a decentralized near replica of Medium, and it has hundreds of thousands of users. People want a decentralized/distributed future, and that's what we're giving them.

Once version two is released in the coming months, SCL can be spent as fiat via our instant access debit card, used to purchase ad spaces in the integrated ad platform, even used to buy goods and services from other members, plus much more. SCL has many use cases and will have even more in the near future. At least we have a working prototype, unlike many other ICOs going around.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

I am thinking about investing (as there are many features I like), but while commenting on a different thread I had some questions so I figured I should post them here and hope someone from the team can answer.

How many people do you think will be willing to join a social network that uses / requires cryptocurrency? Not everyone needs to purchase ad space, or is interested in donating to crowdfunding campaigns. What other use will there be for SCLs outside of Nexus?

With under 4 days left until ICO closes, less than 16 million SCLs have been sold. With such a small amount of SCLs in circulation and if Nexus becomes a hit, the demand for SCLs would be huge and would help the SCLs price go up (if people actually want to use the payment features offered instead of shopping online in places that support Fiat currency) ... but if it isn't will it become a useless cryptocurrency?
What are the chances of it making it big on the exchange? Could having such a little supply make it more interesting, more exclusive ... or would it be another reason for users to be discouraged from joining Nexus?

As per your other examples, SCL can be spent as fiat with the instant access debit card, or used to purchase goods and services from other members of the platform in the marketplace.

Keep in mind that SCL can be divisible to up to 8 decimal places. This allows room for huge price growth if only 16million SCL is in circulation. BTC has a little more than 16million in circulation for example, with a capped supply of 21million. We've hit more than 16million SCL sold, with still more than 3.5 days remaining in the ICO.

tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Dumping and immediate price drops should be quite hard with SCL. Mainly because a buy-back program will kick in. So 5% of all SCL be purchased back during the first 24 hours of listing.

Question guys.
I have some SCL - saw it was on etherdelta - so just as a curiosity i sent a few over to sell.

Not only can I not transfer SCL to etherdelta - I can't even transfer it to another MEW account of mine?

"Bad instructions" error showing on etherscan.

Thoughts?/Advisement?
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

Question guys.
I have some SCL - saw it was on etherdelta - so just as a curiosity i sent a few over to sell.

Not only can I not transfer SCL to etherdelta - I can't even transfer it to another MEW account of mine?

Thoughts?/Advisement?

To be clear - not that it should matter, but I'm not a "dumper"  - have more than a couple thousand - was just checking it out.
zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:05:42 AM

Question guys.

Thoughts?/Advisement?

To be clear - not that it should matter, but I'm not a "dumper"  - have more than a couple thousand - was just checking it out.

SCL is currently locked for transfer until the finalization of the ICO on the 15th of September.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:36:55 AM

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

Jankhot

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

briliant project, you will be happy for campaign this project. good luck
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:21:43 AM

The Nexus Social ICO recently featured in Forbes Magazine is now in its third week of fund-raising and has so far raised over 19,400 Ethereum from almost 4000 unique contributors.

This represents over $7,000,000 raised for the project and 30% of the total hard cap so far with under two weeks remaining before the termination of the ICO period. 65% of all funds raised in this ICO will be spent on developing the product and expanding the team behind Nexus Social.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nexus-social-ico-raises-7000000-third-week/
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

Read our community-governed ICO review with ratings - https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/nexus-social/
giova63ita

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

I'm pretty new with cryptos' world... (a few months) but I'd like to say "well done" and "good luck" to the Nexus/Social team, for the professional and serious management of the ICO, also for communication aspect, that in my opinion is very important, even for investors confidence.

So I think I'm going to hold my SCL coins (although I have not so much in quantity) for a long time.

All the best!

Giova, Italy
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

At the beginning there was always someone going into ICOS, and we wanted them to have these COINS that gave us a chance to buy something cheaper than the fair price of the project.
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

Our minimum was set to 250,000 SCL. We've sold more than 16million SCL now. So far above our set minimum which is a great sign  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: