Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all  (Read 39980 times)
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

that was fast and painful
oh well
hodl!
Now, no one is waiting for buy-back program & HitBTC anymore  Angry
billtr1

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Price dump so fast.I wish buy back never ever happened:(

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
HarveyDent1101

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

Read our newest blog post regarding the results of the buy-back program

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/buy-back-program-results-b4c2680cc55f

@ Hi Devs -
What is the purpose of this statement
What will happen if someone don not send his own SCL to this address and still keeping it in exchange.
Once we send to this address, when will we receive back?

" Here is the address for where we will be keeping our entire supply of SCL.
0xca5a3A9347D135Ce7b2c0835D857BECcd2Ccc96E
We will be holding our stack within that address and not touching any of it until the release of version 2.0. After then, our SCL will be used for business deals and for topping up account wallets via other methods of payment (such as BTC, ETH and USD)."
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:58:20 AM

Price dump so fast.I wish buy back never ever happened:(
Yeah, I don't see why there was such a huge dump on the price. Many people interested in the project, more and more active people here.
Anyway, I'm still with SCL, waiting for better days on Q1 2018 Smiley
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

really I see sadness like this gigantic dump in SOCIAL, after the buyback, nor had time to see or sell some, I do not think it had any good points in the process, I hope that with devs these coins will not be more evicted, really that price be ridiculous to whom to invest in this project.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:57:49 PM

Unfortunately the idea was good, generated a fud, showing that it was the second biggest drop of all altcoins in 24h, I hope we have experiences on new things like buy back.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

Read our newest blog post regarding the results of the buy-back program

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/buy-back-program-results-b4c2680cc55f

Thanks for the update team.. Looking forward to hearing about the rebrand  Smiley
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:05:27 AM

really I see sadness like this gigantic dump in SOCIAL, after the buyback, nor had time to see or sell some, I do not think it had any good points in the process, I hope that with devs these coins will not be more evicted, really that price be ridiculous to whom to invest in this project.
Investing in SCL gets biggest loss up to now
Investors don't know when the the price will return the value as before buy-back program and HitBTC listing, may 1 or 2 or more years later Huh
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

Investing in SCL gets biggest loss up to now
Investors don't know when the the price will return the value as before buy-back program and HitBTC listing, may 1 or 2 or more years later Huh

Gained so much from SCl although I was only able to sell 70% of my portfolio to the highest price of the Buyback Program
The remaining 30% was sold at half the price of the buyback program to purchase Kucoin Shares

Transferred all my earnings to buy KCS and then 20 ETH worth will go back to SCL after the Fork for trading. KCS will be my main holdings
rocketfromthecrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

Buyback was a huge mistake. Flop. Bad idea. Not well thought out or planned. Rushed into. Y would they do that the second it hit hitBTC and not wait at least a few days or weeks to watch the market if their plan was to increase price to help investors Huh The devs are happy about it tho . They’re excited . Every single investor including myself is very unhappy about it and we all just lost over 60 percent of the value we held in our investments (scl tokens) in a matter of hours . I had held every token I purchased in the ico and still have not sold one . Before the devs did this bullshit the price was rising steadily and fast . Now what... it’s on its way to nothing . With nothing in sight to change it’s bear run . So we better sell all now while we can and get out while we can before it drops to pennies and start profiting like the rest of the smart money and the rest of my money. Or HOLD for ever and then most likely lose all lol. I lost faith.  Let the devs have them all. Or they can do an airdrop and give all the scl holders a portion based on the amount each investor holds  of every coin they bought in the buyback. They did it for us right? They fucked up right? So make it right .doing so would cause the price to do what??? What it does every time before an airdrop. RISE!! If they care about the investors like they say they do they should have no problem doing this . They probably already came up with the idea and have not told us yet. LOL.  If not I’m gonna sell my coins cuz why sit around and wait with FOMO when I can go to the moon a little quicker ?
billtr1

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

Buyback was a huge mistake. Flop. Bad idea. Not well thought out or planned. Rushed into. Y would they do that the second it hit hitBTC and not wait at least a few days or weeks to watch the market if their plan was to increase price to help investors Huh The devs are happy about it tho . They’re excited . Every single investor including myself is very unhappy about it and we all just lost over 60 percent of the value we held in our investments (scl tokens) in a matter of hours . I had held every token I purchased in the ico and still have not sold one . Before the devs did this bullshit the price was rising steadily and fast . Now what... it’s on its way to nothing . With nothing in sight to change it’s bear run . So we better sell all now while we can and get out while we can before it drops to pennies and start profiting like the rest of the smart money and the rest of my money. Or HOLD for ever and then most likely lose all lol. I lost faith.  Let the devs have them all. Or they can do an airdrop and give all the scl holders a portion based on the amount each investor holds  of every coin they bought in the buyback. They did it for us right? They fucked up right? So make it right .doing so would cause the price to do what??? What it does every time before an airdrop. RISE!! If they care about the investors like they say they do they should have no problem doing this . They probably already came up with the idea and have not told us yet. LOL.  If not I’m gonna sell my coins cuz why sit around and wait with FOMO when I can go to the moon a little quicker ?
I just bought some more,using DCA technique.
Btw,price seem go lower and lower.Only good news or new exchanges can change this bearish  Sad

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
oisilener1982

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:01:39 AM

https://www.kucoin.com

#DEVS Can you pls add kucoin to the List of Exchanges for SCL?
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

I just bought some more,using DCA technique.
Btw,price seem go lower and lower.Only good news or new exchanges can change this bearish  Sad

More exchanges will not help the price at the moment, it's already available in multiple exchanges some are quite big. It's called the rule of diminishing returns. People were holding the tokens just for the buy back program, and the proof of this is the ensuing crash. The only thing that can lift the value of SCL from now on is providing value to them through their app. Which they made it clear in their whitepaper, that no dividends or profits will be distributed to SCL tokens. So the price will just follow speculations from here on in.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

So how about the airdrop you did?

When will coins arrive at the eth address? when and where do we send wallet add?

hm?

You are in the wrong place my friend. There was never an airdrop. All investors bought their coins monts ago via ICO!

My bad. :| It was another social. Demn me. Sorry.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

price down 40% ?? Buy back program make it increase after that, it is a quick dump ?? Can not understand why ?? Is the program finished or not?? Thanks so much.
SCL: game over, so many people sell it, how can its price go up HuhHuh
You can also sell all it and move to another coin, good luck...!
Oh, that's great...(sarcasm here)

I'm very disappointed to end this quick, good luck who keeps SCL and me.Laugh out loud
oisilener1982

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

price down 40% ?? Buy back program make it increase after that, it is a quick dump ?? Can not understand why ?? Is the program finished or not?? Thanks so much.
SCL: game over, so many people sell it, how can its price go up HuhHuh
You can also sell all it and move to another coin, good luck...!
Oh, that's great...(sarcasm here)

I'm very disappointed to end this quick, good luck who keeps SCL and me.Laugh out loud

I would be Glad to buy your SCL Smiley Im buying now @ 0.000795000 SCL/ETH @ EtherDelta
and 0.000033 @ HitBtc
bgmania

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

SCL is barely holding at 2500 satoshi, but better times will come.
zilions (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:28:20 PM

SCL is barely holding at 2500 satoshi, but better times will come.

Our announcement later today (or tomorrow at the latest) should definitely help with this. People will be able to see our end goal for version 2.0 with real screenshots of what we have been working on lately. Very excited to share it with you all!

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

Someone just sold 5000 SCL for 0.13 ETH @ EtherDelta

0.000026000   5000.000   0.130

Another User just sold 5200 SCL for 1.2 ETH

0.000234000   5208.552   1.219

This is how BAD EtherDelta is as an Exchange for users

What is the result of the Preference voting?

This is not about etherdelta, How the one has the coin in the low price under ICO? Does he hack scl holder wallet? or it is unsold tokens in ICO?
zilions (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:12:27 AM

Our newest blog post talks about the Social rebrand and shows sneak peaks into what we're developing

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/social-rebrand-development-updates-14ca3e7d161e

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: