Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all  (Read 39980 times)
hamitenok

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Good day.Can I know how cooperation will affect the project Social? And will not it be forgotten for a new project? What are the advantages of this? Because now the situation in the market is very sad. First, it is the price of a coin and secondly it is the volume of trades on the market. I bought a token back in October, but since then it has really gone down. First, I did not experience so much, but now the excitement increased. The price fell almost 6 times (BTC)! It's the lost investments of those who believed in you and your project . I would like to know whether the team will do something Social? Or all si They will go to a new project, and Social will go to the bottom? Thank you for your attention ..
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:25:02 AM

Good day.Can I know how cooperation will affect the project Social? And will not it be forgotten for a new project? What are the advantages of this? Because now the situation in the market is very sad. First, it is the price of a coin and secondly it is the volume of trades on the market. I bought a token back in October, but since then it has really gone down. First, I did not experience so much, but now the excitement increased. The price fell almost 6 times (BTC)! It's the lost investments of those who believed in you and your project . I would like to know whether the team will do something Social? Or all si They will go to a new project, and Social will go to the bottom? Thank you for your attention ..

Just sit back and chillax, this is crypto world bro. I bought another coin months ago that lost 90% of its value in btc and I don't sweat  Cheesy

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
nhiatay

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

Just sit back and chillax, this is crypto world bro. I bought another coin months ago that lost 90% of its value in btc and I don't sweat  Cheesy

wow, lost 90% of profit you don't feel sweat, then you are a rich man, bro  Grin Grin Grin. Or you just lost $100 only  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:07:59 PM

74% up good move Grin
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

Great price movements from SCL! Though the BTC value of it, hasn't rise that much. I've also observe that most of the altcoins are green after BTC hit 19k yesterday.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Technologov2

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:10:56 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:09:14 AM by Technologov2

What is this?
A copy cat of Nexus Social? Or we are a copy cat of them?

https://sphere.social/

Where from do they have the source code of the Nexus Social web app, Android App and iPhone App ?
(UPDATE: It seems that both their Android and iPhone app is totally different, written from scratch, and they don't have a web app yet... so no access from Windows PC)
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

What is this?

Where from do they have the source code of the Nexus Social web app, Android App and iPhone App ?
(UPDATE: It seems that both their Android and iPhone app is totally different, written from scratch, and they don't have a web app yet... so no access from Windows PC)
No, Nexus social has been around for a while. Join the telegram group for more info.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
zilions (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

What is this?

Sphere is a clone of our project, Social. Our token sale started back in July and finished in mid September. Since then, many other clones of our project have emerged - all of them stealing bits and pieces of our content and features.

Our entire project (web, iOS and Android) will be open source (on Github) once version 2.0 is released in early 2018.

We do currently have a beta web app, available here - https://nexus.social/

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:17:39 AM

We have reached out to a few major exchanges to see if they would like to list SCL. We will have updates in the coming weeks hopefully.

bgmania

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Happy New Year to everyone in the SCL community!
The price is looking good! 
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

We have reached out to a few major exchanges to see if they would like to list SCL. We will have updates in the coming weeks hopefully.
I guess the news of SCL listed on Bittrex.com will be annouced very soon  Wink
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

What is this?

Sphere is a clone of our project, Social. Our token sale started back in July and finished in mid September. Since then, many other clones of our project have emerged - all of them stealing bits and pieces of our content and features.

Our entire project (web, iOS and Android) will be open source (on Github) once version 2.0 is released in early 2018.

Sphere came out with SAT token long after Nexus Social ICO ended, so they are the 'copy cats', and I am not sure they've concluded the SAT ICO. They (Sphere) have a fake sale attitude as they've failed to let those who took part in their referal program have the tokens they earned refering investors to that project and giving the unfounded excuse of high token demand. They are not only copying social, they appear to be fake.
zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:01:32 AM

What is this?

Sphere came out with SAT token long after Nexus Social ICO ended, so they are the 'copy cats', and I am not sure they've concluded the SAT ICO. They (Sphere) have a fake sale attitude as they've failed to let those who took part in their referal program have the tokens they earned refering investors to that project and giving the unfounded excuse of high token demand. They are not only copying social, they appear to be fake.

I'd be careful with entering their token sale as they are giving away soooo many free tokens. We gave away near to nothing and instead paid our bounty participants in BTC.

I also can't find any information regarding their tokens. Can't find a profile for them on Etherscan either. I know they were using WooCommerce for contributions a while ago, which is literally the biggest red flag I've ever seen in this entire industry. Their whitepaper has two sentences about their ICO, nothing more.

Whats the address of their token? Whats the address of their crowdsale? Where is the code for their token? Where is the code for their crowdsale? Who knows if it's even ERC20 compliant and who knows if their crowdsale smart contract has even been audited. The list keeps going...

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

Our first blog post of 2018 talks about our recent development progress, talks with exchanges, and what we see happening in the coming months.

https://medium.com/@nexus.social/development-update-014-recent-progress-upcoming-release-299ae1a5aaf2

Transformers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

When will SCL be listed on new exchange ?
Thanks
Transformers

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Over 2 weeks, no news exposes...!
zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Over 2 weeks, no news exposes...!

We're trying very hard to get SCL listed on a few more exchanges in the coming months. Unfortunately, all exchanges are very busy and take weeks to respond due to an influx of new users and many new tokens. We'll release more information as it develops.

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

We've been featured in the Global Coin Report!

https://globalcoinreport.com/cardano-and-smartcash-dollar-setups-heres-another-in-social-scl/

zilions (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

Yahoo Finance featured Social in one of their latest news posts - "the company is poised to become the next generation of social networks"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/social-brings-blockchain-social-networking-120000282.html

krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Yahoo Finance featured Social in one of their latest news posts - "the company is poised to become the next generation of social networks"

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/social-brings-blockchain-social-networking-120000282.html
"The combination of the SOCIAL platform, along with its SCL coin, creates a powerful combination of a decentralized social network and a secure and private online marketplace that is worth watching"
Fully agree with this statement.
Big up Dev-team!  Cool Wink
SCL is gonna be a good solution for those (the majority of us, in fact) who cannot afford to invest millions $ in Telegram ICO token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: