Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XtraBytes really becoming the platform to rule all.  (Read 4439 times)
cedlemercier

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

What your favorite token/project outside the top 100 market cap and why?
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/6xbp73/what_your_favorite_tokenproject_outside_the_top/
cedlemercier

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:32:44 AM

Decentralize the World
Join the @XTRABYTES community

https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/

Fantastic image created by @XTRABYTES Slack member LostWords
cedlemercier

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

PHASE 2 MARKETING BLITZ

Hello XTRABYTES Community!

Yesterday we released our 3rd and BEST version of the XTRABYTES ANN, which is a major piece of our ongoing branding campaign. There has been a tremendous amount of positive feedback from the XTRABYTES Community with regard to our new logo/design as well as the information contained on the ANN. Thank you!!

At this time, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your input and this includes the entire XTRABYTES Community as well as the Board and the Developers. We have been listening to feedback and suggestions and always will. When we all agree that something is best for XTRABYTES we will implement it ASAP. As a result of this community development aspect, we have a powerful and very impressive ANN and this is just the beginning of the great things we have planned for the near future.

Further to this, after we posted the ANN, the XTRABYTES Community stepped up and immediately went to work with helping us weed through the typos, grammatical and punctuation errors and other suggestions to increase the readability of the ANN. So, I want to thank you all for helping. This is what TEAMWORK is all about and as a T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More.

Speaking of TEAMS:

We are now in the early stages of our Phase 2 campaign.

Part of Phase 2 is going to include the assembly of various TEAMS to coincide with a 90 day marketing blitz across any and all channels where we will find NEW people to join the XTRABYTES Community. There will be some interesting surprises included with this. Thus far, we have recognized several different leader personalities who we will ask to take on elevated roles. However, we would also like to put a call out to anyone sitting back watching to please come forward on the Slack and let us know if you would like to participate with the upcoming marketing blitz.

This marketing blitz will start on Sept 4th, but we wanted to give some advanced notice so that everyone is aware that we have some FUN and COMPETITIVE EXCITEMENT coming!!

We also do not want to wait until Sept 4th to assemble the TEAMS... We want to BLAST OFF on Sept 4th!!

Thank you for your patience and trust - We will all win in the end!!

Dave, Zoltan and the XTRABYTES Board

cedlemercier

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

XBY being Recommended as a Must-Buy in this Article below
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencies/@niklasmato/crypto-investment-tips-for-the-end-of-august-2017

XtraBytes has been on my radar for quite some time. They are building a whole new way of handling transactions called POS (proof of signature). Imho this can be the next ETH/NEO. Why ?
Let me elaborate a bit on this.
Xtrabytes platform is very scalable, secure and will allow any code to run on top of it.
Much like smart contracts on Eth and NEO, Xtrabytes will do the same, but with a twist.
As far as i understand it's code language agnostic, you will be able to run perl, c++, C#, and so on.
Decentralized applications can just plugin to the XtraBytes blockchain and will no longer need ICO's.
The applications running on it will simply die or live according to their usage and a voting process.

The value of 1 XBY is extremely low for the moment and can easilly go X100 or even more imho.
cedlemercier

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

New session TESTNET with PULSE system and VITALS soon in progress

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved !

Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com!

For those who want to have fun and spam the XBY network
The XBY script is available now on the GitHub XBY:
https://github.com/menesescesar/Blockchain-testnet-tester

The XBY script works on Linux and Windows, it allows to send multiple transactions in loop.
Here is the XBY test interface you need to get when the script is installed on Windows.

Peter1984

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:23:29 PM

To all the newbies who might fall for the telemarketing, beware, this coin is probably a scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Three months old this article. Three months full of developments for XVG by a hard working dev-team.
Please:
First think - and then provide a link.
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:56:27 AM

To all the newbies who might fall for the telemarketing, beware, this coin is probably a scam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

I find it funny that the account talking to newbies is a newbie himself . . . lulzzzzz . . surely, another sock puppet account.

The same Reddit article AGAIN?  Oh, the same guy who broke his static node and then fudded XBY all over the stratosphere.  Anyone who is even remotely interested in XBY a few months ago knows about that weak ass article.  Do me a favor and come to your own decisions, rather than rely on a emotional diatribe by a butthurt investor who ended up dumping his node on Yobit.

I would suggest to anyone to read the information at hand.  Published by the team.  Read the new ANN.  Join the large community in the Slack.  Anyone is welcome to participate in the testnet.  You don't even have to own any XBY to play with the system.  There are members of the community lined up with servers to test the POSIGN system.  

Come to your own conclusions about the team and the development.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
sokolasi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Yes, XBY is a unique coin and nice technology. However, if you do not know these and if you can not tell XBY to the users there is no such thing. XBY needs to advertise and promote.

The XBY team should be serious about advertising. And to be added to the stock exchange XBY needs to be worked on.

They need to actually have some sort of product to advertise - not some vapourware (which is all there is right now)
They have, their is allready a token called XFUEL running in PoSign network System powered by XBY.
Come join Slack and receive your new community member bound of XFUEL.
https://xtrabytes.slack.com
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

What is xfuel? Does xrtrabytes produce it?
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

Here is some of an amazing work from one of the XTRABYTES  supporters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYlwstduvMg

PeoplePower

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:55:35 PM

This coin keeps making progress all the time even though there may be skeptics around. New website, updated ANN, initial non-technical whitepaper, first round of test net concluded, XFUEL launched, PR release, marketing campaign underway, and much more coming down the road.
SupremeGoose

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:51:28 AM

What is xfuel? Does xrtrabytes produce it?

Hello. You can learn more about an XFUEL here, and it's also worth reading this: XFUEL Simplified.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

This coin is one of the most underrated in the crypto market, but has a HUGE growth potential.

I do not know if it can be compared to Eth, Stratis or Neo, but I can only see that it is valued at just $ 8 million while instead it should capitalize at least 100 million; It is also a coin that must surely be present in a good balanced portfolio.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

XBY seems to have a nice roadmap but we have to see how the team will deliverate.
But interesting project and indeed underpriced if the manage to deliver!
SupremeGoose

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

XBY seems to have a nice roadmap but we have to see how the team will deliverate.
But interesting project and indeed underpriced if the manage to deliver!

The team and the project is growing day by day. That's a very good sign. They just started to do some serious things, so It might be a very good time now to get on board.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

Against the trend:
While most of the coins taking a bath in the red, XBY is moving upwards.
+12% at the moment.
... on its way into the top 100.
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

Against the trend:
+12% at the moment.
Wink

Nice to see this post pop up in my threads today.  Indeed, XTRABYTES is looking very strong.  Hoping that this momentum continues. Nice clean and precise W's in OBV and the WILLY.  Good signs from a technical point of view. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
SupremeGoose

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Against the trend:
+12% at the moment.
Wink

Nice to see this post pop up in my threads today.  Indeed, XTRABYTES is looking very strong.  Hoping that this momentum continues. Nice clean and precise W's in OBV and the WILLY.  Good signs from a technical point of view. 

At the moment XBY is starting to get an attention it deserves, I think. People do a research, reading and asking a lot. Good.

cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

Against the trend:
+12% at the moment.
Wink

At the moment XBY is starting to get an attention it deserves, I think. People do a research, reading and asking a lot. Good.

Thanks to Enki, he got into action right after his appointment
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: