Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371088 times)
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

"Through use of the DICOM API developers are not limited to a single programming language; as is often the case with other blockchain technologies. Instead we will provide an environment that they are free to program in, using their preferred language and using DICOM API to deploy the module to the XTRABYTES Eco-system."

This is gonna mean anyone can stick their already functioning software on XTRABYTES platform? Shiiiit that would be amazing with a flood of apps and software running at XBY to onboard. This could mean a huge amount of already functioning apps could integrate even before most ETH apps will.

Why not take some open source software like Telegram and make it decentralised???
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

"Through use of the DICOM API developers are not limited to a single programming language; as is often the case with other blockchain technologies. Instead we will provide an environment that they are free to program in, using their preferred language and using DICOM API to deploy the module to the XTRABYTES Eco-system."

This is gonna mean anyone can stick their already functioning software on XTRABYTES platform? Shiiiit that would be amazing with a flood of apps and software running at XBY to onboard. This could mean a huge amount of already functioning apps could integrate even before most ETH apps will.

Why not take some open source software like Telegram and make it decentralised???

This guy gets the idea!!! Smiley

Yes you are 100% correct!
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

Saying this could be the next Google doesn't sound crazy anymore.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

do you guys plan on updating the cryptopia wallet?

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

do you guys plan on updating the cryptopia wallet?

Cryptopia are in the middle of updating the wallet last I heard.
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

We have many good news and changes. So i expect moving to 1000 and there on bigger volume we will see the XBY's way !!!!
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

Phase 2 setup is well under way!

Good morning, afternoon or evening, XBY Community!!

As you have seen, the last couple days have revealed some movement in what has been happening behind the scenes with XBY. There is much more to come as many things that the Community has been asking for and plenty of our own ideas are soon to be strategically revealed and released for the benefit of all of us here at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation.

Thank you all for your continued support and for anyone wanting to buy more XBY, I would recommend getting yourself in position because if everything we are soon to release has the impact we anticipate, these low prices will be ancient history in the story of XBY.

Please allow me to give you all a very serious HEADS UP:

New website coming soon... New ANN coming soon... Other surprises coming soon...

In the mean time, we still need to take care of finding new owners for the broken STaTiC nodes and the additional STaTiC nodes we will create to total 512. Look at today's prices and think about where the prices are going after the website, ANN and other surprises...

In other words, for those of you wanting a STaTiC, I suggest very strongly that you get yourself in position to save yourself some money.

Keep the Faith!! We never stand still here at XBY...

Dave

For anyone else looking for this info ^^^
This doesn't specify when and how new level 1s will be decided, I hope an announcement on slack and twitter is made before any decisions are made

This was not meant to be specifics... it was a as it says: a very serious HEADS UP (aka: advanced warning) and I can again assure everyone that what we have seen so far is only the beginning, so take this an another HEADS UP.

As far as announcements go, everything here at XBY is and always has been based on fairness to everyone. Please stay tuned or get in our Slack to keep on top of things. Any major announcements are always done here on the forum and on Slack at the same time. After that, Vanfly pushes them out to our social sites. There will only be a few dozen Level 1 STATICS available and we will implement a fair way for everyone to participate in the chance at owning 1 of these.

With that said, there is one thing for certain... If people do not have enough XBY available, which will be AT LEAST 600,100 XBY for the Level 1's (plus more if we do an auction) then owning one of these STATIC nodes is not possible.

However, Level 2 STATIC nodes will require a smaller deposit that will not be larger than 250,000 XBY (plus fees) so just like back in the spring, people should start preparing.

Thank you!!

And why now "at least" 600K XBY and not 500K as it was in the beginning?

What's the deal with that?

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

The price for a static node is still 500k, but there an additional "fee" of 100k for the existing nodes.

yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:31:57 PM

As you have seen, the last couple days have revealed some movement in what has been happening behind the scenes with XBY. There is much more to come as many things that the Community has been asking for and plenty of our own ideas are soon to be strategically revealed and released for the benefit of all of us here at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation.

Thank you all for your continued support and for anyone wanting to buy more XBY, I would recommend getting yourself in position because if everything we are soon to release has the impact we anticipate, these low prices will be ancient history in the story of XBY.

New website coming soon... New ANN coming soon... Other surprises coming soon...

In the mean time, we still need to take care of finding new owners for the broken STaTiC nodes and the additional STaTiC nodes we will create to total 512. Look at today's prices and think about where the prices are going after the website, ANN and other surprises...

In other words, for those of you wanting a STaTiC, I suggest very strongly that you get yourself in position to save yourself some money.

Dave

This doesn't specify when and how new level 1s will be decided, I hope an announcement on slack and twitter is made before any decisions are made

This was not meant to be specifics... it was a as it says: a very serious HEADS UP (aka: advanced warning) and I can again assure everyone that what we have seen so far is only the beginning, so take this an another HEADS UP.

As far as announcements go, everything here at XBY is and always has been based on fairness to everyone. Please stay tuned or get in our Slack to keep on top of things. Any major announcements are always done here on the forum and on Slack at the same time. After that, Vanfly pushes them out to our social sites. There will only be a few dozen Level 1 STATICS available and we will implement a fair way for everyone to participate in the chance at owning 1 of these.

With that said, there is one thing for certain... If people do not have enough XBY available, which will be AT LEAST 600,100 XBY for the Level 1's (plus more if we do an auction) then owning one of these STATIC nodes is not possible.

However, Level 2 STATIC nodes will require a smaller deposit that will not be larger than 250,000 XBY (plus fees) so just like back in the spring, people should start preparing.

Thank you!!

Because it was IN THE BEGINNING......
Why BTC was 5 cent 8 years ago... Because it was IN THE BEGINNING......
Why Apple stock was so cheap... Because it was IN THE BEGINNING......
What's the deal with those kind of questions?
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

Dave

Thank you!!

Understand this is not like other masternode systems. A static node is like it says Static. So you arent just making a static node you are buying a mode off someone else. These nodes act like small companies and will be at heart of XBY economy. They will be incredibly sought after in the future as the project grows. Think of them more like the certificates SIA sold that almost no one is willing to sell now. They give a right to profits of the network services NOT JUST FEES like other master nodes.

There will be a chance to buy level 2 nodes at original price which is undecided I think but I have heard 250k. So make sure you get those if you want a node.
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

Whats the latest prices on 2nd level nodes?

I've been away for a bit from this project. Good to see the rebranding at LAST!!
juliecoins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:42:57 AM

What is DICOM interface?
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:14 AM

What is DICOM interface?

The API; that allows XTRABYTES to be largely language agnostic when it comes to programming modules.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:03:27 AM

How do I make one of these static nodes?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:49:53 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 09:35:31 AM by CCRevolution

PHASE 2 MARKETING BLITZ

Hello XTRABYTES Community!

Yesterday we released our 3rd and BEST version of the XTRABYTES ANN, which is a major piece of our ongoing branding campaign. There has been a tremendous amount of positive feedback from the XTRABYTES Community with regard to our new logo/design as well as the information contained on the ANN. Thank you!!

At this time, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your input and this includes the entire XTRABYTES Community as well as the Board and the Developers. We have been listening to feedback and suggestions and always will. When we all agree that something is best for XTRABYTES we will implement it ASAP. As a result of this community development aspect, we have a powerful and very impressive ANN and this is just the beginning of the great things we have planned for the near future.

Further to this, after we posted the ANN, the XTRABYTES Community stepped up and immediately went to work with helping us weed through the typos, grammatical and punctuation errors and other suggestions to increase the readability of the ANN. So, I want to thank you all for helping. This is what TEAMWORK is all about and as a T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More.

Speaking of TEAMS:

We are now in the early stages of our Phase 2 campaign.

Part of Phase 2 is going to include the assembly of various TEAMS to coincide with a 90 day marketing blitz across any and all channels where we will find NEW people to join the XTRABYTES Community. There will be some interesting surprises included with this. Thus far, we have recognized several different leader personalities who we will ask to take on elevated roles. However, we would also like to put a call out to anyone sitting back watching to please come forward on the Slack and let us know if you would like to participate with the upcoming marketing blitz.

This marketing blitz will start on Sept 4th, but we wanted to give some advanced notice so that everyone is aware that we have some FUN and COMPETITIVE EXCITEMENT coming!!

We also do not want to wait until Sept 4th to assemble the TEAMS... We want to BLAST OFF on Sept 4th!!

Thank you for your patience and trust - We will all win in the end!!

Dave, Zoltan and the XTRABYTES Board

cedlemercier

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

Hi Dave,
What does "BLITZ marketing" mean?
Is this a marketing operation?
Sorry for my bad English ...

In any case, I would like to contribute to the XBY SUCCES !
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Hi Dave,
What does "BLITZ marketing" mean?
Is this a marketing operation?
Sorry for my bad English ...

In any case, I would like to contribute to the XBY SUCCES !

It means several teams with many people working together, strategically, to promote XTRABYTES 24/7 for 90 days.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

For anyone running MAC...

@bumbacoin has compiled the wallet with the TESTNET keypairs patch - Thank you Bumbacoin!

So, if you are participating in the TESTNET, you can get your wallet here: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.2.0.2

If you wish to participate in the TESTNET, join us in Slack ( link is on the ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18538512#msg18538512 )

Thank you!
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

Guys, please refrain from placing the entire ANN in a quote.

First impressions:  The artwork is fantastic.  Very sleek.  Much more aesthetically pleasing then the old design.  I can see much work went into it. 

The goal is for XTRABYTES to serve as the host for an entire ecosystem of applications and services, all backed by the security and scalability advantages inherent in XTRABYTES's core technology.

I knew the platform was ambitious.  But this is excellent.  This is new technology guys.  A project size of this caliber cannot be expected to be complete in mere months.

A module can be coded using many different popular programming languages ranging from Visual Basic, Java, to C++.  This makes XTRABYTES extremely flexible and opens up the creation of modules to third party developers; or anyone who knows a basic programming language.

I think this is another one of the many things that has the potential of XBY to soar above the competition. 

Well done team.  A very exciting and impressive week of announcements.  I have a feeling this is the beginning of something very big.

Thank you Fish! Smiley

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:27:43 AM

Saying this could be the next Google doesn't sound crazy anymore.

This is why we cannot put dates - this project is not just a coin, it's a massive project in its infancy. As each new day passes we will continue to march forward to each impending milestone. As we roll along, more and more developers will discover us and they will become part of the XTRABYTES Community. This is how we will begin to achieve the milestones faster and faster and there will never be an end... we will just continue to develop. This is XTRABYTES!!

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: