Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

a few people keep trying to pump this thread

wow, how you can even pump thread? what an idiotic term ...
if you are not interested why you are bothered in discussion anyways? there is another 1k coins to invest in.

if you are wasting your time to shit on something, there is quite possible some reason for it -> which is?

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:39 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:50:51 PM by fishfishfish313

There was a discussion with Borzalom regarding the recent announcements on the Slack today.  The community provided questions, and Borzalom answered them.

Questions from the community:

1   -   Some members have questions and concerns regarding the economics of adding the XFUEL token ... in a simple way, how does this all work?

Borz: We will create different tasks. Each task is simple and short. Not longer than 1-2 hour of work or permanent service. After the task done then the worker/helper/supporter/service provider/contributor get XFUEL income. The XFUEL is tradable via XBY possible to buy/sell. If
         someone collect more XFUEL then possible to partialy replace the XBY deposit to XFUEL. The XFUEL deposit help to we get more STaTiC-s whitout remove more XBY from circulating supply.
         The goal of Xfuel to help the XBY development and build the different developer teams. The successed tasks help growing the XBY. After more task successed then XBY will be more valuable.

2   -   I watched the xfuel video clip just now. Its a second 'coin' running on the xtrabytes chain, is that right?

Borz: XFUEL is not 'coin'. This is expansion of XBY and part of the system. At this moment XFUEL work in different chain but the goal to merge the all system components. XFUEL is the first clean STaTiC+PoSign "coin/token" and there are two goals.
         1.) beta testing the PoSign algo
         2.) finance the developments of XBY. Very important therefore i say again.  XFUEL is not independent coin. XFUEL is the part of the XBY system. No coin swap. I continue to develope the XBY system.

3   -   I was talking with Bryan about XFUEL much earlier and he seemed to think that on the X-CHANGE it would not be a set exchange rate for XFUEL to XBY but the price would be set by supply and demand like any normal currency exchange? Is that correct?

Borz: Partially true. The XFUEL emission will be very slow. No flood the market. I think the owning of XFUEL will be symbolic. Like medal. Everyone will see who help/support the XBY system creation.

4   -   Is XFUEL necessary for development funding?  Or is it needed as proof of tech?

Borz: If we want faster development then yes, we need fund. I don't want listing why we need pay, i think everyone know to we need pay the services, domain names, time of workers and lot of other. The XBY "investors" not classical investors bacause just swapping the
         "investments" between the "investors". This not help the real contributors who help the development or spend the real money to services. The price of XBY is 100% unimportant because the most part of helpers/contributors don't owned big pack of XBY. I want ask back. If the
         XBY price growing then this why increase funds for development ? The price growing of XBY don't increment the development funds. The developer team don't get income if the XBY price growing. Need XFuel. This is the way to we get more developer and more contributor
         and big developer teams. Each XFuel releate to real development and real value. This is the reason why the XFuel will be help to growing the XBY price. I hope the asker see now why are wrong. The XFuel increase the price of XBY and don't decrease.

5   -   Why is it necessary to build XFUEL so urgently and delay our main goal with STATIC Nodes, Website, WP?

Borz:  Who wants working without income ? Who will help reaching the goals ? No. The XFUEL don't delay the reaching of main goals. The XFUEL help so we reach the main goals faster.

6  -    If XFUEL will be cheaper, what is going to happen with STATIC nodes , break them  and rebuy for XFUEL?

Borz:  I done lot of calculations before released this idea. The 1:3 rate of XFUEL:XBY prevent STaTiC-s has XFUEL deposit only. If the XFuel owners want STaTiC then required to buy XBY. If the XFuel will cheaper then lot of XBY owner want buy Xfuel. If the XBY will cheaper then
         the XFuel owners want buy XBY. This is the balance than result is just more STaTiC and stronger network. And another important thing again. No flood the market !!! All XFuel releated real value. I think the XFuel owners don't want sell Xfuel-s. The XFuel owners want STaTiC
         and want buy the needed XBY-s. The final result will be more STaTiC node, stronger network and more valuable XBY.

7  -    Can the XFUEL dapp run prior to implementing pulse, vitals, and node activation?

Borz:  XFUEL does not need pulse and vitals because its don't want data storage and lot of other features. The XFUEL is pure PoSign and use 10 fixed STaTiC nodes only. This is the veryl light version who demonstrate and test the working STaTiC + Posign techology. The other
          features like the module system and data storage and vital and pulse don't implemented. And the XFUEL development ended. No more feature will be added don't need XFUEL developer team etc

8  -    Is it possible to draw a simple architecture picture how X-CHANGE and XFUEL fit in the XTRABYTES ecosystem?

Borz:  At this moment don't exist. The test version of STaTiC system will be show the X-CHANGE function. Lot of pre-process tasks need finished before possible to drawing the simplified ecosystem images. Lot of unfinished plans need finalized before.

9  -    I have economic questions that are based around why people would buy XFUEL with XBY. Namely why would you choose to partly fund your Static with XFUEL rather than just use all XBY?

Borz:  If the XFUEL is unusable then no XFUEL market. Nobody want buy the XFUEL if the XFUEL is nothing. This is win-win situation. The XBY win because get better network and more fan-s + developers and more value. The XFUEL also win because get value and market.

10 -   Its clear that behind XFUEL some people here have made a lot of work, but is XFUEL the only solution for the project so it will run faster and go to the next level?

Borz:  I will done the all development but only one lead developer don't enough to this project sucessfull. I said more times earlier. If we want bigger than BTC or ETH then we need bigger community and more fans and more nodes and more developers. If we want this then the
         XFuel is the key of the door of the
         next level. Just one question need answered. You contribute the project if you just spend the your time but don't win ? We also need rewarded the later joiners. The early "investors" also win if the community growing and if the community is strong.

11 -   Why not use XFUEL as the mandatory payment within the XTRABYTES platform?

Borz:  The XtraBYtes system payment is XBY. Only XBY. The STaTiC nodes is the keys of PoSign system therefore the system always protect the deposits and guarante the XBY income after the service providing plattform started. This never change. If someone spending the XBY
          and buying STaTiC then this always
          will be good business. This is very important because if no STaTiC-s then no PoSign and no XBY.

12 -   Can we compare Xfuel to ethereum's GAS?

Borz:  No. XBY is not ETH. XFUEL no use simile like the GAS. XFUEL is development money. Finance the development only the goal. ( and beta testing the STaTiC + PoSign)

13 -   Why not do an ICO of some sort to get exposure on the ICO channels?

Borz:  The XFUEL is better than ICO. I think the most of ICO is the way to fraud or stolen etc... Remember the parent of XBY is one big ICO scam ? The XFUEL paid after the work/service be completed. This is the reason why better. The initial ICO scam is the reason we why no
          have development money and why
          have investors whitout development money.

14 -   Don't know if this will mess the price of XBY alot but isn't it possible to create like 100 million extra XBY for funds and burn the same amount when it is being traded?

Borz:   No more than 650 million XBY. We declared this the starting of this project. Not possible to change this without splitting the community.

15 -    Will we buy advertisement in big crypto websites ? From where will we take money for this ? Can we take money for advertisement from dev funds we have now over 870 000 XBY?

Borz:  This is marketing question. Dave will be answer this. I don't know the marketing strategy.

CCR:   Again that is a community decision but I personally feel it will be a good way to spend those XBY

16 -    Will it be available to check richlist of XFUEL tokens? Community would like to have control where are XFUEL tokens.... It can`t be like on time market will be flooded by XFUEL and we will not know from where are they

Borz:  Yes. All XFuel transaction will be displayed very detailed not only address and value. Who get the XFuel income and why (service/work description)

And he finished with:  

I hope to all member understand the XFUEL is no risk and help the growing of XBY. We no emit XFUEL without the community accept who and why get the XFUEL income.  Good night everyone. And thank you the all of interest constructive question. I always
         try finding the best solution therefore never worry the XBY will be the best coin. The good questions always contribute to the XBY be better.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:29 AM

^ Really appreciate borz taking time to answer those questions, considering him not being a native English speaker. Good Q's and A's in there.  Smiley
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:29:41 AM

There was a discussion with Borzalom regarding the recent announcements on the Slack today.  The community provided questions, and Borzalom answered them.

1   -   Some members have questions and concerns regarding the economics of adding the XFUEL token ... in a simple way, how does this all work?

Borz: We will create different tasks. Each task is simple and short. Not longer than 1-2 hour of work or permanent service. After the task done then the worker/helper/supporter/service provider/contributor get XFUEL income. The XFUEL is tradable via XBY possible to buy/sell. If
         someone collect more XFUEL then possible to partialy replace the XBY deposit to XFUEL. The XFUEL deposit help to we get more STaTiC-s whitout remove more XBY from circulating supply.
         The goal of Xfuel to help the XBY development and build the different developer teams. The successed tasks help growing the XBY. After more task successed then XBY will be more valuable.

2   -   I watched the xfuel video clip just now. Its a second 'coin' running on the xtrabytes chain, is that right?

Borz: XFUEL is not 'coin'. This is expansion of XBY and part of the system. At this moment XFUEL work in different chain but the goal to merge the all system components. XFUEL is the first clean STaTiC+PoSign "coin/token" and there are two goals.
         2.) finance the developments of XBY. Very important therefore i say again.  XFUEL is not independent coin. XFUEL is the part of the XBY system. No coin swap. I continue to develope the XBY system.

3   -   I was talking with Bryan about XFUEL much earlier and he seemed to think that on the X-CHANGE it would not be a set exchange rate for XFUEL to XBY but the price would be set by supply and demand like any normal currency exchange? Is that correct?

Borz: Partially true. The XFUEL emission will be very slow. No flood the market. I think the owning of XFUEL will be symbolic. Like medal. Everyone will see who help/support the XBY system creation.

4   -   Is XFUEL necessary for development funding?  Or is it needed as proof of tech?

Borz: If we want faster development then yes, we need fund. I don't want listing why we need pay, i think everyone know to we need pay the services, domain names, time of workers and lot of other. The XBY "investors" not classical investors bacause just swapping the
         "investments" between the "investors". This not help the real contributors who help the development or spend the real money to services. The price of XBY is 100% unimportant because the most part of helpers/contributors don't owned big pack of XBY. I want ask back. If the
         XBY price growing then this why increase funds for development ? The price growing of XBY don't increment the development funds. The developer team don't get income if the XBY price growing. Need XFuel. This is the way to we get more developer and more contributor
         and big developer teams. Each XFuel releate to real development and real value. This is the reason why the XFuel will be help to growing the XBY price. I hope the asker see now why are wrong. The XFuel increase the price of XBY and don't decrease.

5   -   Why is it necessary to build XFUEL so urgently and delay our main goal with STATIC Nodes, Website, WP?

Borz:  Who wants working without income ? Who will help reaching the goals ? No. The XFUEL don't delay the reaching of main goals. The XFUEL help so we reach the main goals faster.

6  -    If XFUEL will be cheaper, what is going to happen with STATIC nodes , break them  and rebuy for XFUEL?

Borz:  I done lot of calculations before released this idea. The 1:3 rate of XFUEL:XBY prevent STaTiC-s has XFUEL deposit only. If the XFuel owners want STaTiC then required to buy XBY. If the XFuel will cheaper then lot of XBY owner want buy Xfuel. If the XBY will cheaper then
         the XFuel owners want buy XBY. This is the balance than result is just more STaTiC and stronger network. And another important thing again. No flood the market !!! All XFuel releated real value. I think the XFuel owners don't want sell Xfuel-s. The XFuel owners want STaTiC
         and want buy the needed XBY-s. The final result will be more STaTiC node, stronger network and more valuable XBY.

7  -    Can the XFUEL dapp run prior to implementing pulse, vitals, and node activation?

Borz:  XFUEL does not need pulse and vitals because its don't want data storage and lot of other features. The XFUEL is pure PoSign and use 10 fixed STaTiC nodes only. This is the veryl light version who demonstrate and test the working STaTiC + Posign techology. The other
          features like the module system and data storage and vital and pulse don't implemented. And the XFUEL development ended. No more feature will be added don't need XFUEL developer team etc

8  -    Is it possible to draw a simple architecture picture how X-CHANGE and XFUEL fit in the XTRABYTES ecosystem?

Borz:  At this moment don't exist. The test version of STaTiC system will be show the X-CHANGE function. Lot of pre-process tasks need finished before possible to drawing the simplified ecosystem images. Lot of unfinished plans need finalized before.

9  -    I have economic questions that are based around why people would buy XFUEL with XBY. Namely why would you choose to partly fund your Static with XFUEL rather than just use all XBY?

Borz:  If the XFUEL is unusable then no XFUEL market. Nobody want buy the XFUEL if the XFUEL is nothing. This is win-win situation. The XBY win because get better network and more fan-s + developers and more value. The XFUEL also win because get value and market.

10 -   Its clear that behind XFUEL some people here have made a lot of work, but is XFUEL the only solution for the project so it will run faster and go to the next level?

Borz:  I will done the all development but only one lead developer don't enough to this project sucessfull. I said more times earlier. If we want bigger than BTC or ETH then we need bigger community and more fans and more nodes and more developers. If we want this then the XFuel is the key of the door of the
         next level. Just one question need answered. You contribute the project if you just spend the your time but don't win ? We also need rewarded the later joiners. The early "investors" also win if the community growing and if the community is strong.

11 -   Why not use XFUEL as the mandatory payment within the XTRABYTES platform?

Borz:  The XtraBYtes system payment is XBY. Only XBY. The STaTiC nodes is the keys of PoSign system therefore the system always protect the deposits and guarante the XBY income after the service providing plattform started. This never change. If someone spending the XBY and buying STaTiC then this always
          will be good business. This is very important because if no STaTiC-s then no PoSign and no XBY.

12 -   Can we compare Xfuel to ethereum's GAS?

Borz:  No. XBY is not ETH. XFUEL no use simile like the GAS. XFUEL is development money. Finance the development only the goal. ( and beta testing the STaTiC + PoSign)

Borz:  The XFUEL is better than ICO. I think the most of ICO is the way to fraud or stolen etc... Remember the parent of XBY is one big ICO scam ? The XFUEL paid after the work/service be completed. This is the reason why better. The initial ICO scam is the reason we why no have development money and why
          have investors whitout development money.

14 -   Don't know if this will mess the price of XBY alot but isn't it possible to create like 100 million extra XBY for funds and burn the same amount when it is being traded?

Borz:   No more than 650 million XBY. We declared this the starting of this project. Not possible to change this without splitting the community.

15 -    Will we buy advertisement in big crypto websites ? From where will we take money for this ? Can we take money for advertisement from dev funds we have now over 870 000 XBY?

Borz:  This is marketing question. Dave will be answer this. I don't know the marketing strategy.

CCR:   Again that is a community decision but I personally feel it will be a good way to spend those XBY

16 -    Will it be available to check richlist of XFUEL tokens? Community would like to have control where are XFUEL tokens.... It can`t be like on time market will be flooded by XFUEL and we will not know from where are they

Borz:  Yes. All XFuel transaction will be displayed very detailed not only address and value. Who get the XFuel income and why (service/work description)

And he finished with:  

I hope to all member understand the XFUEL is no risk and help the growing of XBY. We no emit XFUEL without the community accept who and why get the XFUEL income.  Good night everyone. And thank you the all of interest constructive question. I always
         try finding the best solution therefore never worry the XBY will be the best coin. The good questions always contribute to the XBY be better.

All doubts and confusion cleared.
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

I was a part of the XBY team for quite a while so helping people people/discussing was obviously something I do. And I still help where I can by giving people info. You just seem to like posting inflammatory remarks.

Also ^ LOL

Inflammatory? I just find it funny that a few people keep trying to pump this thread, that's all. Raising money to pay for devs is not necessarily a bad thing, but coming up with excuses to glorify it is a form of deceiving.

Can't you just keep quiet for a while and study what is going on here before raising unnecessary argument?

Cool down!
Sobogunkenny

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:44:05 AM

Nice and thorough discussion update.. @fishfishfish....

Looking forward to more goodnews and development about XBY and XFUEL.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:40:24 AM

The idea of Xfuel is genius. So as I understand it the Xfuel will expand the node network but wont add to the XBY supply. Also the price of xfuel will be kept up with XBY cause its useful to free up xby from nodes and will as ot serves duplicate role as xby it had to stay at a simialar price.a d even if it dips below xby then it only makes making a node cheaper. So stronger expanded node securing the platform and a development fund. Genius.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

On CoinMarketCap I noticed that the Circulating Supply of XBY is 425.500.000 XBY. Is this a static or dynamic number? My understanding is that, once all level 2 and 3 nodes are live, the circulating supply should be around 100.000.000 XBY.
Is this something that is changed automatically when the nodes go live? I believe that this is something that needs to be made very clear to new investors as it makes XBY much more interesting with a lower supply than currently showing on CMC.

sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

This coin is more than likely a scam coin. Xby is the equivalent of a woman that's had sex with every guy on the block and nobody wants to touch her.  This coin is now a used hooker with multiple std's. That's why the coin has been getting pumped and dumped at 300 to 500 sats for the last few months.

The idiots running this coin had a vote four months ago about what the website design should look like.  These morons haven't even started building the website. It has no whitepaper. Just vague empty promises.

They talk about being impatient. The problem is most investors have been patient and this coin doesn't deliver on its promises. Its a joke of a coin at this point. Most investors agree on that. Look at the price.

The cheerleading and shilling going on in the slack is a complete farce. The shillers make sure to wave their pom poms and shout out loud how good this coin will be. It takes more than shilling and hooting and hollering to get investors to believe in a coin.

They've now banned investors joining the slack and you need to prove your a xby pom pom waving expert before you get invited to join their little cheerleading slack.

Legitmate questions will never be answered.

When will the website and  whitepaper be finished. I know the answer SOON

When will the next stage of static node testing be finished with a detailed analysis of bugs. I know the answer SOON

When will the new code be seperated from the old and static nodes fully operational.  The new code hasnt even been seperated from the old code.  I know the answer SOON

When will we see an update on github showing that code is actually being developed. I see the github and no major change has happened in half a year. How is that going to inspire confidence. I know the answer SOON

When will they add medium size exchanges like binance and livecoin. They added nova exchange but its soo small and had zero impact on the coins price and volume.  I know the answer SOON

The shillers in the slack can ban people with legitimate concerns but not in bitcointalk. All they can do is offer their standard idiotic answers.

It's a forumla they use for anyone not willing to hoot and holler and wave the poms poms for the coin. It's like pressing a button on the back of a cheerleading puppet and knowing exactly what it will say.

First mock the person with derisive comments. Then claim theyre spreading fud. Then tell them to dump the coin because they aren't a serious investor. Then if its the slack ban them.

Afterwards, they pat each other on the back for a job well done. Snickering with each other at banning that person from the slack and stopping what they perceive as a potential threat.  When all that happened was an investor asking legitimate questions about the coins direction.

The fact is all the pom pom wavers in the slack and bitcointalk are little kids suckling on their mamas breast milk for protein supplementation. After a long hard day of making obscene comments to investors in the slack theirs mamas tuck them in and they proceed to wet their beds during the night. Then their mamas change the sheets in the morning and start giving them a breakfast of breast milk for a good protein boost to start the day. Back into the slack they go energized and filled with mamas protein shake straight from her old saggy tits.  These little kids are hoping the coin hits big time so they can cash in their small investment and move out of their parents basement.

It's the same group of shillers in bitcointalk and the slack. Why do you think the coins price is plummeting. It has very little volume. It's because investors aren't buying what theyre selling. They don't believe the hype anymore. They just cringe at the endless shilling. This coin needs to start delivering on it promises or get the fuck out of dodge.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

Created a new account specifically for that post?  Wink

ccrevolution [3:13 AM]
By the way, I think we will be releasing the website tomorrow.

I won't even bother to go into detail, but we'll see whose right tomorrow  Smiley

bigboss154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

On CoinMarketCap I noticed that the Circulating Supply of XBY is 425.500.000 XBY. Is this a static or dynamic number? My understanding is that, once all level 2 and 3 nodes are live, the circulating supply should be around 100.000.000 XBY.
Is this something that is changed automatically when the nodes go live? I believe that this is something that needs to be made very clear to new investors as it makes XBY much more interesting with a lower supply than currently showing on CMC.

Yeah it is a dynamic number, it updates automatically based on how many nodes are registered.
soza1sheng

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

Dev you mention 465 static node currently but the explorer show only 450. I not understand about this stuff.
bigboss154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Dev you mention 465 static node currently but the explorer show only 450. I not understand about this stuff.

In the OP it is "At the time of this writing", which I think was written sometime in August. If you want the updated numbers then visit the explorers as they are dynamic.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

I got a hunch xby is gonna go nuts soon. You cant hide tech as innovative as xby among shitcoins forever.

I mean what is the best way to create a dectralised world? Create tons of different tokens for every individual decentralised app or have a Google like platform all dapps are connected and hosted on together. There is no way this stays under the radar much longer.
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

I have bought some XBY some time ago, nearly at ATH. Hope it will reach it soon.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

This answer is very revealing.  It tells me that the development for XFUEL is done.  Finished.  No additional development is needed for XFUEL.  Also, it is proof that PoSign is operational, as it will use "10 fixed STATIC nodes."  

What we have with the XFUEL release, is Proof of Tech.  It also serves as a test for the technology in a "light version"

This has reiterated time and time again on this forum.  XBY is not a typical BTC or ETH clone.  It is utilizing an entirely new system.  I am truthfully, not the best at explaining or understand exactly how the technology works.  But I do understand that innovative and cutting-edge technology requires time.  It also requires money to pay the people who help develop it.

The way I see it, XFUEL can succeed in two specific areas where XBY was previously having problems:  No working proof of tech and no money to pay for development.  

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

TRANSLATED AS REQUESTED BY BORZALOM

Thank you Fish for making the original post! As requested by Borzalom, I will add simplified answers to the post below in blue text.

Borz: We will create different tasks. Each task is simple and short. Not longer than 1-2 hour of work or permanent service. After the task done then the worker/helper/supporter/service provider/contributor get XFUEL income. The XFUEL is tradable via XBY possible to buy/sell. If someone collect more XFUEL then possible to partialy replace the XBY deposit to XFUEL. The XFUEL deposit help to we get more STaTiC-s whitout remove more XBY from circulating supply.

The goal of XFUEL to help the XBY development and build the different developer teams. The successed tasks help growing the XBY. After more task successed then XBY will be more valuable.

CCR: We will create different tasks for helpers and developers in our community. These will be simple and easy tasks, not longer than 1 or 2 hours and there will be permanent positions also. After the task is done, the worker/helper/supporter/service provider/contributor will receive XFUEL as payment. XFUEL is tradable for XBY, therefore it is possible to buy/sell. If someone collects enough XFUEL, it is possible to partially replace part of the XBY STATIC deposit with XFUEL. The XFUEL deposit helps to expand our STATIC network without reducing the XBY supply to an unhealthy circulating supply.

The goal of XFUEL is to help XBY development and build the various developer teams. The successful (completed) tasks help to grow XBY overall. After many tasks are completed, XBY valuable increases.

2   -   I watched the XFUEL video clip just now. Its a second 'coin' running on the XTRABYTES chain, is that right?

Borz: XFUEL is not 'coin'. This is expansion of XBY and part of the system. At this moment XFUEL work in different chain but the goal to merge the all system components. XFUEL is the first clean STaTiC+PoSign "coin/token" and there are two goals:

CCR: XFUEL is not a 'coin', it is an expansion of XBY and part of the system. At this moment, XFUEL is working on a different chain, but the goal is to merge all the system components. XFUEL is the first clean STATIC+PoSIGN "coin/token" and there are two goals:
         1.) Beta testing the PoSign algo
         2.) Finance the developments of XBY. This is very important and therefore I will say it again - XFUEL is not an independent coin. XFUEL is part of the XBY system. There is no coin swap and I continue to develop the XBY system.

CCR: This is partially true. The XFUEL emission will be very slow and will not flood the market. I think owning XFUEL will become symbolic, like a badge or medal. Everyone will see who helps and supports creating the XBY system.

4   -   Is XFUEL necessary for development funding?  Or is it needed as proof of tech? ? I think, first and foremost, nodes should be up and running, creating an ecosystem - which in turn would increase funds for development.  It appears that XFUEL's use case . . is to provide payment for services offered to XBY and be "traded" for nodes at a percentage XFUEL and a percentage XBY.  Has the team exhausted every other available option?  Being that the initial pairing is XFUEL/XBY, I see it hurting XBY price overall, as the only way to get "paid" would be to sell the XFUEL for XBY, and then the XBY for BTC or ETH.  I could be incorrect here . . just trying to work this all out.

Borz: If we want faster development then yes, we need fund. I don't want listing why we need pay, i think everyone know to we need pay the services, domain names, time of workers and lot of other. The XBY "investors" not classical investors bacause just swapping the "investments" between the "investors". This not help the real contributors who help the development or spend the real money to services. The price of XBY is 100% unimportant because the most part of helpers/contributors don't owned big pack of XBY. I want ask back. If the XBY price growing then this why increase funds for development ? The price growing of XBY don't increment the development funds. The developer team don't get income if the XBY price growing. Need XFuel. This is the way to we get more developer and more contributor and big developer teams. Each XFuel relate to real development and real value. This is the reason why the XFuel will be help to growing the XBY price. I hope the asker see now why are wrong. The XFuel increase the price of XBY and don't decrease.

CCR: If we want faster development, then yes, we need funding. I don't want to list why we need to pay because I think everyone knows we need to pay for services, domain names, time spent by workers and many other things. The XBY "investors" are not classical investors, because they are just swapping the "investments" between the "investors". This does not actually help the real contributors who help develop or spend money for services. The price of XBY is 100% unimportant because most of the helpers/contributors don't own large amounts of XBY. So, I want to ask the big investors to give back. If the XBY price is growing, does this increase the development funds? Price increases of XBY don't incrementally increase the development funds. The developer team doesn't get income if the price of XBY rises, because they don't have very many to begin with. This is why we need XFUEL.

XFUEL is the best way to get more developers and more contributors and big developer teams. Each XFUEL is related to real development and real value. This is the reason why XFUEL will help increase the price of XBY. I hope the person asking this question now see why they are wrong. XFUEL increases the price of XBY, it doesn't decrease it.

CCR: Who wants to work without being paid? Who will help us reach the goals? No. XFUEL does no delay reaching our main goals, it will help us reach the main goals faster.

6  -    If XFUEL will be cheaper, what is going to happen with STATIC nodes - break them and rebuy for XFUEL?

Borz:  I done lot of calculations before released this idea. The 1:2 rate of XFUEL:XBY prevent STaTiC-s has XFUEL deposit only. If the XFuel owners want STaTiC then required to buy XBY. If the XFuel will cheaper then lot of XBY owner want buy Xfuel. If the XBY will cheaper then the XFuel owners want buy XBY. This is the balance than result is just more STaTiC and stronger network. And another important thing again. No flood the market !!! All XFuel releated real value. I think the XFuel owners don't want sell Xfuel-s. The XFuel owners want STaTiC and want buy the needed XBY-s. The final result will be more STaTiC node, stronger network and more valuable XBY.

CCR: I have done a lot of calculations before I released this idea. The 1:2 rate of XFUEL:XBY prevents STATICS from having only XFUEL deposits. If the XFUEL owners want a STATIC then it is required to buy XBY. If XFUEL is cleaper, then many XBY owners will buy XFUEL. If XBY is cheaper, then the XFUEL owners will want to buy XBY. This is the balance that will occur naturally and the result is more STATICS and a stronger network. And another important thing is again that this will not flood the market. All XFUEL is related to real value (paid work). I also think XFUEL owners wont be so quick to sell their XFUEL. The XFUEL owners will want STATICS and they will need to also buy the required XBY. The final result will be more STATIC nodes, a stronger network and more valuable XBY.

Borz:  XFUEL does not need pulse and vitals because its don't want data storage and lot of other features. The XFUEL is pure PoSign and use 10 fixed STaTiC nodes only. This is the veryl light version who demonstrate and test the working STaTiC + Posign techology. The other features like the module system and data storage and vital and pulse don't implemented. And the XFUEL development ended. No more feature will be added don't need XFUEL developer team etc

CCR: XFUEL does not need the PULSE and VITALS because it doesn't need data storage or many other features. The XFUEL is pure PoSign and uses 10 fixed STATIC nodes only. This is a very light version which demonstrates and tests the working STATIC + Posign technology. The other features like the module system and data storage and VITAL and PULSE are not implemented. Also, XFUEL development has ended and no more feature will be added. So, we don't need an XFUEL developer team.

CCR: At this moment this doesn't exist. The test version of STATIC system will show the X-CHANGE function. Lots of pre-process and tasks need to be finished before it's possible to draw a simplified ecosystem image. Lots of unfinished plans need to be finalized first.

CCR: If XFUEL is unusable then there is no XFUEL market. Nobody wants to buy XFUEL if the XFUEL has no use. This is win-win situation. XBY wins because it gets a better network and more fans + developers and more value. XFUEL also wins because it gets value and market.

Borz:  I will done the all development but only one lead developer don't enough to this project sucessfull. I said more times earlier. If we want bigger than BTC or ETH then we need bigger community and more fans and more nodes and more developers. If we want this then the XFuel is the key of the door of the next level. Just one question need answered. You contribute the project if you just spend the your time but don't win ? We also need rewarded the later joiners. The early "investors" also win if the community growing and if the community is strong.

CCR: I will finish all the development regardless, but with only one lead developer it's not enough for this project to be successful. I said many times before, if we want to be bigger than BTC or ETH, we need a bigger community and more fans and more nodes and more developers. If we want this then XFUEL is the key to the door for the next level. Just one question needs to be answered: Would you contribute to the project if you just spend the your time but don't get paid? We also need to reward the later comers. The early "investors" also win if the community is growing and if the community is strong.

Borz:  The XtraBYtes system payment is XBY. Only XBY. The STaTiC nodes is the keys of PoSign system therefore the system always protect the deposits and guarante the XBY income after the service providing plattform started. This never change. If someone spending the XBY and buying STaTiC then this always will be good business. This is very important because if no STaTiC-s then no PoSign and no XBY.

CCR: The XTRABYTES payment system uses XBY - only XBY. The STATIC nodes are the key of the PoSign system and therefore the system always protects the deposits and guarantees the XBY income after the service providing platform has started. This will never change. If someone is spending XBY and buying a STATIC then this always will be good business. This is very important because if no STATIC-s then no PoSign and no XBY.

12 -   Can we compare XFUEL to ethereum's GAS?

CCR: No. XBY is not like ETH. XFUEL is not used the same as GAS. XFUEL is development money. Financing development is the main goal along with expanding the STATIC network ( and beta testing the STaTiC + PoSign).

Borz:  The XFUEL is better than ICO. I think the most of ICO is the way to fraud or stolen etc... Remember the parent of XBY is one big ICO scam ? The XFUEL paid after the work/service be completed. This is the reason why better. The initial ICO scam is the reason we why no have development money and why have investors whitout development money.

CCR: The XFUEL project is better than an ICO. I think most of the ICOs are the way to fraud or stolen etc... Remember the parent of XBY is one big ICO scam ? The XFUEL is paid after the work/service has been completed. This is the reason why it's better. The initial ICO scam is the reason we why no have development money and why have investors without development money.

CCR: No more than 650 million XBY. We declared this at the start of this project. It's not possible to change this without splitting the community.

CCR:   This is a community decision but I personally feel it will be a good way to spend those XBY

CCR: Yes. All XFUEL transactions will be displayed with full details, not only address and value. Who gets the XFUEL income and why (service/work description).

And he finished with:  

I hope to all member understand the XFUEL is no risk and help the growing of XBY. We no emit XFUEL without the community accept who and why get the XFUEL income.  Good night everyone. And thank you the all of interest constructive question. I always try finding the best solution therefore never worry the XBY will be the best coin. The good questions always contribute to the XBY be better.

I think its OK to leave his closing remarks in his own tongue.
Sobogunkenny

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:49 PM

This coin is more than likely a scam coin. Xby is the equivalent of a woman that's had sex with every guy on the block and nobody wants to touch her.  This coin is now a used hooker with multiple std's. That's why the coin has been getting pumped and dumped at 300 to 500 sats for the last few months.

The idiots running this coin had a vote four months ago about what the website design should look like.  These morons haven't even started building the website. It has no whitepaper. Just vague empty promises.

They talk about being impatient. The problem is most investors have been patient and this coin doesn't deliver on its promises. Its a joke of a coin at this point. Most investors agree on that. Look at the price.

The cheerleading and shilling going on in the slack is a complete farce. The shillers make sure to wave their pom poms and shout out loud how good this coin will be. It takes more than shilling and hooting and hollering to get investors to believe in a coin.

They've now banned investors joining the slack and you need to prove your a xby pom pom waving expert before you get invited to join their little cheerleading slack.

Legitmate questions will never be answered.

When will the website and  whitepaper be finished. I know the answer SOON

When will the next stage of static node testing be finished with a detailed analysis of bugs. I know the answer SOON

When will the new code be seperated from the old and static nodes fully operational.  The new code hasnt even been seperated from the old code.  I know the answer SOON

When will we see an update on github showing that code is actually being developed. I see the github and no major change has happened in half a year. How is that going to inspire confidence. I know the answer SOON

When will they add medium size exchanges like binance and livecoin. They added nova exchange but its soo small and had zero impact on the coins price and volume.  I know the answer SOON

The shillers in the slack can ban people with legitimate concerns but not in bitcointalk. All they can do is offer their standard idiotic answers.

It's a forumla they use for anyone not willing to hoot and holler and wave the poms poms for the coin. It's like pressing a button on the back of a cheerleading puppet and knowing exactly what it will say.

First mock the person with derisive comments. Then claim theyre spreading fud. Then tell them to dump the coin because they aren't a serious investor. Then if its the slack ban them.

Afterwards, they pat each other on the back for a job well done. Snickering with each other at banning that person from the slack and stopping what they perceive as a potential threat.  When all that happened was an investor asking legitimate questions about the coins direction.

The fact is all the pom pom wavers in the slack and bitcointalk are little kids suckling on their mamas breast milk for protein supplementation. After a long hard day of making obscene comments to investors in the slack theirs mamas tuck them in and they proceed to wet their beds during the night. Then their mamas change the sheets in the morning and start giving them a breakfast of breast milk for a good protein boost to start the day. Back into the slack they go energized and filled with mamas protein shake straight from her old saggy tits.  These little kids are hoping the coin hits big time so they can cash in their small investment and move out of their parents basement.

It's the same group of shillers in bitcointalk and the slack. Why do you think the coins price is plummeting. It has very little volume. It's because investors aren't buying what theyre selling. They don't believe the hype anymore. They just cringe at the endless shilling. This coin needs to start delivering on it promises or get the fuck out of dodge.

Such is expected of a dummy like you.

You have shown yourself a baby seeking attention.

No one has time for your new created account FUD.......
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

typical loser answer. moron. go sniff your mamas asshole for all i care. feed on your mamas breast milk little kid.  investors agree with what i say because the price is dropping and nobody wants this coin. your like a puppet pull the string and out comes the same fucking answer. cheerleading puppets. waving poms poms and shouting out loud.  little bitch

insult investor. accuse of spreading fud. tell them to dump the coin.

you idiot morons are like broken records. come up with something different for once. you low iq idiot.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:37:53 PM by CCRevolution

XFUEL Simplified

XFUEL is an internal development token for the XTRABYTES platform:

Primary Use - Paying Developers and Helpers

How can it be used - Optional 33% space inside STATIC deposits

Why would I buy it - For STATIC nodes. The XBY/XFUEL deposit capacity for the XTRABYTES STATIC network is more than 650 million XBY. Otherwise, you can buy and sell like any other coin on X-CHANGE at free market prices.

Where do I buy it - On the DEX P2P module X-CHANGE which will be available later, on the XTRABYTES platform.

Can I get some now - All workers, helpers and developers will be paid XFUEL. Maybe they will be willing to trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready, inside the XFUEL Trading Room on Slack #xfueltrading. There is no other way to get XFUEL.

If I am paid XFUEL and I want a STATIC, can I use XFUEL - Yes, you can make a deposit wallet that has approx. 67% XBY and 33% XFUEL. (amounts below)

What if I don't have enough XFUEL for a STATIC - buy or work for more.

What if there are no XFUEL available and I want a STATIC today - Buy more XBY as you can still fill a STATIC with ONLY XBY.

Can I make a STATIC with ONLY XFUEL - No

Can I make a STATIC with only 20% XFUEL - No, it must be the fixed amount, as seen below.

How much will XFUEL cost - XFUEL is traded on free market pricing based on supply and demand.

Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: