Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41713 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Can you please explain what does it mean 1 NEO = 1300 RPX? Does it mean I will get 1300 RPX for 1 NEO?
Sorry, I'm not very keen on ICOs

Thats exactly what it means. Understand that 1000 RPX = 1 NEO, but you get 30% bonus

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:49:22 PM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Can you please explain what does it mean 1 NEO = 1300 RPX? Does it mean I will get 1300 RPX for 1 NEO?
Sorry, I'm not very keen on ICOs

Thats exactly what it means. Understand that 1000 RPX = 1 NEO, but you get 30% bonus
Wanted to participate in my first ICO sale, but they closed the registration already  Sad
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

make sure you have 1000 USD in the right NEO wallet for the first hour of sale. If you are on the whitelist that is. After hour 1 the cap goes up to 50K and then it will end quickly.
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

make sure you have 1000 USD in the right NEO wallet for the first hour of sale. If you are on the whitelist that is. After hour 1 the cap goes up to 50K and then it will end quickly.
I will invest 3 or 4 neos only,,, are we suppose to invest 1000 USD worth of neo?
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

I will invest 3 or 4 neos only,,, are we suppose to invest 1000 USD worth of neo?

No. During the first hour of the sale, individual investments will be capped to 1000 USD worth of NEO. Of course you can invest less than that, but keep in mind that each participant is only allowed to send one transaction during the first hour. So decide in advance how much you want to invest and stick with it. After the first hour, the individual cap will be 50 000 USD worth of NEO and every participant will be able to send one additional transaction.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

Now i can say clearly yes it's worth it. The good news coming from China regarding NEO, as we see from the current price. They did good by postponing the ICO.
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

Now i can say clearly yes it's worth it. The good news coming from China regarding NEO, as we see from the current price. They did good by postponing the ICO.

Did I miss the good news? I thought the jump was because NEO got added to a Korean exchange?
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

why is neo rising so much? can someone post me a link to the news causing this? i can't find anything relating to any change? Checked there twitter, nothing?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

why is neo rising so much? can someone post me a link to the news causing this? i can't find anything relating to any change? Checked there twitter, nothing?

read this thread dude. It's a combo of growing overall trust in the market, less FUD, a new China listing, rumors of a poloniex listing, red pulse ICO coming october 8th, ...

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
zopply

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

read this thread dude. It's a combo of growing overall trust in the market, less FUD, a new China listing, rumors of a poloniex listing, red pulse ICO coming october 8th, ...

i read the thread, but i can't find any news articles anywhere to back up any of these claims so it's all heresay so far. If a new china listing than why isn't it on the neo website, twitter, facebook or any of the crypto news channels?

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
MiBambino

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:17:33 PM

i read the thread, but i can't find any news articles anywhere to back up any of these claims so it's all heresay so far. If a new china listing than why isn't it on the neo website, twitter, facebook or any of the crypto news channels?

Its a korean exchange. Even without that one, NEO still has a lot going for it.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

How do you still trust to China based ICOs? Didn't they kill us enought? I will not join any chinese ICO again.
3shiro

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

How do you still trust to China based ICOs? Didn't they kill us enought? I will not join any chinese ICO again.

you will regret doing that look at WTC now Grin
aeternus

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:48:34 PM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:14:38 PM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
5to9

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

Now that the China FUD is over...NEO's first ICO RPX will be a shot straight to the moon. Very rarely do projects get a HUGE influx of demand yet still hold the cap to only what they NEED to develop their project, rather than make it a money grab. For example Cindicator had $500 million in demand, yet only raised $15 million. That is a big sign of a quality project. RPX is solving a real problem. Just any of your Chinese peers. If it can be anywhere close to a Chinese Bloomberg...its going to Pluto.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

I think it depends on what the regulations are. If they're not that crazy, then an ICO might decide to include US citizens. If it's going to be too much for them, they can skip it and let US citizen buy tokens on the open market. That's assuming they will be 'allowed' to buy on the open market. You never know what they'll come up with.

In any case, I really look forward to this Red Pulse ICO.. it's getting near! Cheesy
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

I read a few reviews on ico red pulse, I think everything is a good investment. I will also participate

3shiro

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

Neo's price is increasing because the ico is close!!
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Just curious. In the email Red Pulse team has sent, they inform that NEON wallet might be updated to able to participating the ICO.

Is there any update on that? So far I can only find the NEO-GUI for RPX ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: