Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41714 times)
PNovak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

Do they have a bounty campaign? If there is a link. Thank you

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:45:07 PM

Yea, I'm thinking that the coupling with NEO will cause it to go up in value.  I haven't even researched exactly what the token even does.  I would only invest for short term profit anyways, honestly.

Probably won't even try because it will most likely be very hard to get into with the bonuses. 

I agree with earlier posters:  The huge bonuses causes taking profits.  And I don't blame them.  Grin

If you are on the Whitelist, it is almost guaranteed you can get in the initial purchase.  They limited it to $1,000 worth of NEO for the 1st hour.  (NEO value to be determined an hour before the sale).  Another $50,000 limit is then imposed after the 1st hour.  A maximum of 1 purchase on each group so total of 2 purchases only and a maximum total of $51,000 ($1,000 + $50,000) per applicant/buyer.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

The project is a good one and it has a solid team, as it's a good ICO to get into as your first (be glad you weren't getting in a few months ago with the mega ICOs that all dumped once they hit the markets). I actually like the ICO structure of Redpulse but won't be getting into it for other reasons. Additionally, it's hype is very high, which should help your investment.....for better or worse. Good luck.

0x6A

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

You cannot pull out even if you want too.. I want to pull in i missed the kyc by 12 hours...Bugger....Anyone have a link?
The KYC kind of put me off. Same story as with Kin...
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

You cannot pull out even if you want too.. I want to pull in i missed the kyc by 12 hours...Bugger....Anyone have a link?
A friend of mine in the US used a fake passport and got in.  KYC is a joke.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

Indeed, it's mostly a formality

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Poink

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:34 PM

Indeed, it's mostly a formality

Joke or not, they probably reduced the "fake" users by more than 50%.  As long as they did due diligence then hopefully the governing body won't (or can't) blame them.  It is CYA and at least create the illusion of complying with the regulations. 

As with everything, laws/rules/regulations are only followed by the good guys. Wink
SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Do you guys have any rational as to what price it could reach (in terms of multiple...)

with such a low market cap, I can see it do at least 10x-20x
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

I'm so excited about Red Pulse, upcoming ICO - One of the first to be launched on the NEO-based platform on this Sunday. Would have loved to have been in cause I am waiting a long time for RPX.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

hmm I am looking forward to it but what exchange are they planning?
SL18

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

hmm I am looking forward to it but what exchange are they planning?

Binance
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

argh next exchange signup but it is one of the big ones right?
SL18

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

yea its a big one.

If you look at NEO, it almost has the same volume as bittrex and bitfinex
Poink

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:35:41 PM

Bittrex and Binance are my two main exchanges now.

I have one coin at Cryptopia.  Both Poloniex & Kraken accounts are now hibernating & empty.
dc55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

you can't use neon wallet, you have to download a particular neo gui wallet for rpx the fourth wallet on the bottom of the desktop section on neo.org downloads, then you import your neon wallet address and get ready for ico if your kyc approved. i was just in their slack figuting out how to do this properly
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:16:30 PM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
I think they will choose the banning over complying, many financial institutions do not accept US account holders precisely because of this reason, more and more banks around the world are deciding it is not worth it and I do not see why icos will choose any differently.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
I think they will choose the banning over complying, many financial institutions do not accept US account holders precisely because of this reason, more and more banks around the world are deciding it is not worth it and I do not see why icos will choose any differently.

Even if they did, there's plenty of options for US citizens to participate in the project, maybe ICO's will be more difficult (eventhough most KYC regulations are a joke), but once the coins reach exchanges there's really nothing the government will be able to do except for complete banning and censoring parts of the internet, as well as forbidding international communication (a friend of mine from China asked me to buy into the RP ICO because he had trouble with it, after I collect our profits I'll just send him his money in BTC, it really is that easy)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

Even if they did, there's plenty of options for US citizens to participate in the project, maybe ICO's will be more difficult (eventhough most KYC regulations are a joke), but once the coins reach exchanges there's really nothing the government will be able to do except for complete banning and censoring parts of the internet, as well as forbidding international communication (a friend of mine from China asked me to buy into the RP ICO because he had trouble with it, after I collect our profits I'll just send him his money in BTC, it really is that easy)
I don't really get it...
How does the Government or the website owner know where the person is staying at? Is it because of his or her bank account?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:14:41 AM

I don't really get it...
How does the Government or the website owner know where the person is staying at? Is it because of his or her bank account?
The government has complete facilities to track anyone when transacting, they have a cyber team.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:32:03 AM

How much do you guys intend to put in this ICO? Nothing special, just curious.

For me, I only put around 10 NEO on it. Since there is requirement for GAS, though very tiny amount .001, I just moved some NEO to desktop wallet then it can generate enough GAS before ICO start. Some of you should do the same, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: