Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41714 times)
Collett

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

I had a great ICO experience with this token. I keep hearing people say that they have not received their tokens yet which is surprising. I got mine instantly (can be seen under the asset tab in GUI wallet).

It’s obvious that the Red Pulse team is very serious about being legally compliant. They still sent out another email that linked to a form to sign a disclaimer before the start of the sale. We should likely expect all future projects on the NEO platform to follow such procedures.

Check again...I don't think we have the actual tokens yet.  What we got is like a voucher.

Really? When would we get the tokens?

Based on my understanding (and I may be mistaken) what we received in our wallets are not the tokens.  RPX team will review the purchases vs the whitelist and may cancel "illegal" purchases.  They cannot do that if they released the actual tokens.

If someone else knows better, please chime in.  Thanks.

that makes sense (allthough I don't agree)

If the wallet address that you sent Neo from wasn't in their whitelist dB then you wouldn't have received any Rpx tokens. That will have been part of the smart contract. And the tokens you have now aren't vouchers, they're the actual rpx tokens.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:43:06 PM

If the wallet address that you sent Neo from wasn't in their whitelist dB then you wouldn't have received any Rpx tokens. That will have been part of the smart contract. And the tokens you have now aren't vouchers, they're the actual rpx tokens.

Thanks.

That should be the way but we know they did not use the smart contract feature properly...otherwise, there won't be a need to refund NEO correct? Wink
0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:52:46 PM

Thanks.

That should be the way but we know they did not use the smart contract feature properly...otherwise, there won't be a need to refund NEO correct? Wink
They gave a time instead of announcing the # of the block. So they messed up in that regard, yes.
Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:50:03 AM

well I got in. First round was clean
I don't think you can say it was clean if people got screwed over for participating pretty much exactly on time...

The original poster was talking about the first round.
From my experience and monitoring the slack during the first round (first hour) it was as smoothly as could be; other than some issues with the Neon wallet. The wallet issues were expected for such a fresh integration.

While on the slack, I didn’t see anyone elude to being ‘screwed over’ in the first hour.
Those that played by the rules and in the right timeframe were accepted.
I saw 2 posters talking about how they posted too early and due to that didn’t receive any coins.
But the start time for the first hour wasn’t delayed and if it appeared to be - people were following an incorrect clock.

The second round (second hour) I have no defenses for... other than they are trying to do their best to rectify.

Don't know about you but the email was 40 minutes late then the link to get the hash code did not work for me and many others.  That is why Red Pulse emailed the code later on (past the start time).  That was a few minutes in the 1st hour.  The delay did not become a major issue because of the $1,000 limit and there was more than enough for for all the participants on the 1st round.

Both had issues..but the 2nd is really a major one...eliminating people who submitted on time (because of the devs fault) is not acceptable.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

Glad i participated in the ICO, wondering where it might first start trading maybe polo or trex or binance Smiley
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:40:09 AM

Im waiting for some news, not this past FUD, lets go forward...any news?

Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

I think Red Pulse ICO is simple compare to other ICO I know. This  ICO requires NEO wallet. Base on what I read, they have a target amont of US$ 15,000,000. It is up to you if you want to join, just follow their rules and accomplish their requirements and lastly BE CAREFUL.  Smiley

Xoce6patxopxe

Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

very good ICO, redpulse could get a hardcap for an hour. I think he will give x2 on the exchange

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

very good ICO, redpulse could get a hardcap for an hour. I think he will give x2 on the exchange

You don't know what happened, do you? The first people that sent NEO didn't get their tokens, apparently

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

well I got in. First round was clean
I don't think you can say it was clean if people got screwed over for participating pretty much exactly on time...

The original poster was talking about the first round.
From my experience and monitoring the slack during the first round (first hour) it was as smoothly as could be; other than some issues with the Neon wallet. The wallet issues were expected for such a fresh integration.

While on the slack, I didn’t see anyone elude to being ‘screwed over’ in the first hour.
Those that played by the rules and in the right timeframe were accepted.
I saw 2 posters talking about how they posted too early and due to that didn’t receive any coins.
But the start time for the first hour wasn’t delayed and if it appeared to be - people were following an incorrect clock.

The second round (second hour) I have no defenses for... other than they are trying to do their best to rectify.

Don't know about you but the email was 40 minutes late then the link to get the hash code did not work for me and many others.  That is why Red Pulse emailed the code later on (past the start time).  That was a few minutes in the 1st hour.  The delay did not become a major issue because of the $1,000 limit and there was more than enough for for all the participants on the 1st round.

Both had issues..but the 2nd is really a major one...eliminating people who submitted on time (because of the devs fault) is not acceptable.

The link didn't work for me either, as I couldn't access their website.. Don't know why they didn't expect a server overload.. And how do you know that they eliminated people who submitted on time?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

You don't know what happened, do you? The first people that sent NEO didn't get their tokens, apparently

I think, that all people which prepare for first beatle get max 27neo in rpx coins...was a mess, yes....but when will come to exchange will be big interest for this coin...

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

Why is it talking all the time to get the wallet to find next block, this is the third day and the wallet is not ready, this is one of the reason I get out of Antshares project initially because it is very frustrating to use their wallet and now almost thesame problem

How is your internet connection? Syncing means it actually needs to download the entire neo chain, so having slow internet will slow down the process
Syncing mean you need to download the entire neo chain and for downloading you need a high speed internet  because if you have a slow internet then you need a lot of time to download it and sometime the downloading process is stop in the middle of downloading due to bad internet connection.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

Now they sent another message about refund process of extra NEO. The interesting part is here that they have also planned to return the GAS generated. But there is confusion on how will they distribute it? At what rate exactly? Maybe they'll return GAS after it went down! Lol!
ICO didn't went that smooth but still a lot of speculation!

grossisthat.....

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

Im surprised they are returning gas.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

I always thought they would return it. So many people being negative over this ICO but it went just like all major ones do. NONE of them go smoothly. For those that have still not heard the news about gas being returned here is the new press release i received regarding this :

We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
0x6A

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

I always thought they would return it. So many people being negative over this ICO but it went just like all major ones do. NONE of them go smoothly. For those that have still not heard the news about gas being returned here is the new press release i received regarding this :

We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.

That actually sounds quite good. Seems like RPX could be serious after all.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:24:42 PM

Is this project already sold out just in some hours? Some people are saying about that. as you can see about that will be amazing to see about the rpx project already sold out in some minutes. But just wait for the official announcement from the developers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
muci1806

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Pretty interesting if people will dump theier free 30% Red Pulse tokens they got during the ICO on the first day.
0x6A

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Pretty interesting if people will dump theier free 30% Red Pulse tokens they got during the ICO on the first day.
That usually happens with ICOs that have bounties or subscription bonuses.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:49:58 AM

That usually happens with ICOs that have bounties or subscription bonuses.

Considering the price of NEO has dropped 30% since the ICO with most ppl only getting there neo back that didn't go through today it's kind of like we paid for the extra 30% anyway the way i'm looking at it. So i'm not planning on dumping anything unless it's x20 the price and most people i have talked to today are in the same mindset.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: