Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41722 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

Received a very prompt and straight to the point email from the Red Pulse team.
All neo (that was owing) has been returned and gas is nearly all refunded.

Am really appreciating the communication from these guys. I think it was communication mismanagement on their end and not manipulation (as claimed by some).

They also claimed in the email 970k neo was returned... that represents huge interest in the ICO.

Indeed tehy handled the refunds quite well and quickly. Temporarily it looked like a scam but it seems they even payed back gas that has been created.
Still I lost a good portion of trust as miscommunication is also mismanagement and all this could have been handled much better...

joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:25:18 AM

We got 27 neo in on the first round then at exactly 10am EST we put in 3 more NEO and it took.  Wish I had more but was only planning on $1k.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:29:28 AM

I think RPX did a fantastic job with the refunds. They were super fast and professional about it.

I'm holding my 31,500 tokens for at least a year to see what the hell gonna happen.

I m also holding my 110K tokens for a year or two.... lets wait n watch.

When rpx will be traded in the market? any clue about that? i'm interested to see about the feedback from the crypto market about the rpx project in the future. I'm really impressed for that.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

I think RPX did a fantastic job with the refunds. They were super fast and professional about it.

I'm holding my 31,500 tokens for at least a year to see what the hell gonna happen.

I m also holding my 110K tokens for a year or two.... lets wait n watch.

When rpx will be traded in the market? any clue about that? i'm interested to see about the feedback from the crypto market about the rpx project in the future. I'm really impressed for that.

"We are in discussions with several exchanges, and are aiming to list RPX soon after we process everything for the RPX sale."

Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

We got 27 neo in on the first round then at exactly 10am EST we put in 3 more NEO and it took.  Wish I had more but was only planning on $1k.

I tried getting 452 NEO worth the 2nd hour at the exact time...it got rejected.  They claimed it was turned in too early.  Sad

All I have is the 27 NEO worth from the 1st hour.  Sad  Oh well, at least they are back and generating about 4 GAS a month again. Cheesy   
Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

Waiting for this info myself...
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

I don't worry about Red Pulse, it is the first ICO on NEO, an epic moment in history. Given the low cap it will perform very well
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

November will be the first listing

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
MiBambino

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

November will be the first listing

Interesting, very keen on some concrete info on this.

Were did you hear "November" was the month? (or just expected speculation)
Also do we have any idea on trading pairs - preferably you'd like to trade Neo - Rpx but I can imagine it'll just be BTC or ETH (dependent on the exchange).

BTC and ETH isn't a bad thing at all (probably exposes RPX to a whole bunch of new 'money'), but NEO trading pairs would be more preferable in the long run - In my view its one of the things NEO needs to be a top stable coin.

I think I saw a retweet somewhere, but usually listings happen a few weeks after ICO's are finished.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:27:43 AM

gogo red pulse
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

Original message to RedPulse Team for the partecipants to ICO and Presale

Hello,

I had a good Q&A exchange with a fellow Red Pulse community member that I thought would be helpful to share here. Transparency is important to us, and we want everyone to be aware of the overall structure of the RPX sale.

1.) What is the total token supply?
Since the token sale is now completed, the total token supply is now known. Total token supply is 1,358,371,250 RPX tokens.

2.) What was the hard cap of the ICO?
The hard cap was USD15m. One hour before the RPX sale, NEO was trading at USD36.96 according to coinmarketcap.com. Thus, the hard cap in terms of NEO was 405,844 NEO.

3.) What was the soft cap of the ICO?
We did not use a soft cap.

4.) What date, time and timezone did the presale start?
The pre-sale period for the 100 lottery winners began on 2017/08/23.

5.) What date, time and timezone did the presale end?
The pre-sale period for the 100 lottery winners ended on 2017/08/30. However some people later forfeited their spots, and their spot was given to the next random person on the list. Each of the 100 lottery winners contributed 100 NEO, for a total of 25,000 NEO.

6.) Did a private round happen? If yes, how much was sold and did the amount sold during the private round is included in the hard cap?
Yes, we had a private pre-sale round for 1) core partners, and 2) friends & family. We raised a total of 33,768 NEO and 64,977 NEO from these two groups, respectively, for a total of 98,745 NEO.

7.) If there is a private round, what is the price for the tokens?
The token price remained the same (1 NEO : 1000 RPX), and the the bonus for 1) core partners was 50%, while the bonus for 2) friends & family was 40%, same as the bonus for pre-sale lottery winners (40%).

8.) Was there a maximum or minimum per participant?
Or was it a first come, first serve per participant? Generally, we aimed to have the target private + pre-sale raise to be about USD3m. This fluctuated as the price of NEO fluctuated.

9.) What were the price and bonuses tiers during the presale?
1) Core partners: 50% 2) Friends & Family: 40% 3) Pre-sale Lottery: 40% 4) First day ICO (our ICO only lasted less than a day): 30%

10.) Is there a soft cap for the ICO?
No.

11.) What is the hard cap for the ICO?
Total hard cap that we set, for private (98,745 NEO) + pre-sale lottery (25,000 NEO) + crowdsale (282,099 NEO) = USD15m (405,844 NEO).

12.) Does the hard cap include the presale?
Yes.

13.) When were the tokens distributed? Any exact date?
The RPX were distributed to crowdsale participants in real time, as the sale took place. RPX will be distributed to Lottery winners on 2017/10/14 (or a bit earlier), and to Core partners and Friends & Family soon thereafter.

14.) Are there confirmed exchanges for Red Pulse Tokens? If yes, what exchanges?
Not yet, but we are speaking to several at the moment.

15.) When will the confirmed exchanges list Red Pulse Tokens? Any exact date?
Not confirmed yet.

16.) Are the tokens deemed a security by the SEC?
We have not sought legal opinion for SEC as the company is HK based and also excluded US citizens from the RPX sale. We have hired outside legal counsel based in Hong Kong that is advising us on our RPX token and its status as a utility token. We have undertaken several measures to demonstrate that the RPX token is a utility token, and not a security.

17.) If there are leftover tokens after the ICO, will they be burned?
There are no leftover tokens, as the tokens were minted in real time during the crowdsale process. Thus, none need to be burned.

Thank you everyone for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

In addition, the RedPulse team will make another gift to those who stayed out of ICO during the second hour

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

We are aware that many participants in our RPX sale attempted to execute a transaction in order to participate in the second hour of the sale, with a higher cap. Unfortunately, many of these transactions fell into block 1,445,025, which had started prior to 2200 HKT, and was not accepted for the second period.

I apologize for this experience, and we would like to offer Block 1,445,025 participants a gift airdrop of GAS generated from Red Pulse's own 405,844 NEO that was raised from the RPX sale, for a period of 1 month since the close of the RPX sale on October 8, 2017. The airdrops will be proportional to the amount transferred by each individual address, and will occur on Sundays, at approximately the same time that our RPX sale initiated. The dates of the airdrops are:

Airdrop 1: Sunday, October 15, 2017
Airdrop 2: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Airdrop 3: Sunday, October 29, 2017
Airdrop 4: Sunday, November 5, 2017
The airdrops will come from NEO address:
ANF--------------------------dxZmAb

To calculate how much GAS may be generated, please refer to www.neotogas.com. Note however, that this is merely an estimate, and may deviate from the actual GAS generated during the above time periods.

Also note that will will provide GAS airdrops only to those individuals that have previously submitted KYC information and also submitted a valid RPX Purchase Agreement (link below). There is no need to submit again, if you have already done so.
https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Happy Friday,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

This means great professionalism and seriousness from the team, and all investors will appreciate a lot.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

Original message to RedPulse Team for the partecipants to ICO and Presale

Hello,

I had a good Q&A exchange with a fellow Red Pulse community member that I thought would be helpful to share here. Transparency is important to us, and we want everyone to be aware of the overall structure of the RPX sale.

1.) What is the total token supply?
Since the token sale is now completed, the total token supply is now known. Total token supply is 1,358,371,250 RPX tokens.

2.) What was the hard cap of the ICO?
The hard cap was USD15m. One hour before the RPX sale, NEO was trading at USD36.96 according to coinmarketcap.com. Thus, the hard cap in terms of NEO was 405,844 NEO.

3.) What was the soft cap of the ICO?
We did not use a soft cap.

4.) What date, time and timezone did the presale start?
The pre-sale period for the 100 lottery winners began on 2017/08/23.

5.) What date, time and timezone did the presale end?
The pre-sale period for the 100 lottery winners ended on 2017/08/30. However some people later forfeited their spots, and their spot was given to the next random person on the list. Each of the 100 lottery winners contributed 100 NEO, for a total of 25,000 NEO.

6.) Did a private round happen? If yes, how much was sold and did the amount sold during the private round is included in the hard cap?
Yes, we had a private pre-sale round for 1) core partners, and 2) friends & family. We raised a total of 33,768 NEO and 64,977 NEO from these two groups, respectively, for a total of 98,745 NEO.

7.) If there is a private round, what is the price for the tokens?
The token price remained the same (1 NEO : 1000 RPX), and the the bonus for 1) core partners was 50%, while the bonus for 2) friends & family was 40%, same as the bonus for pre-sale lottery winners (40%).

8.) Was there a maximum or minimum per participant?
Or was it a first come, first serve per participant? Generally, we aimed to have the target private + pre-sale raise to be about USD3m. This fluctuated as the price of NEO fluctuated.

9.) What were the price and bonuses tiers during the presale?
1) Core partners: 50% 2) Friends & Family: 40% 3) Pre-sale Lottery: 40% 4) First day ICO (our ICO only lasted less than a day): 30%

10.) Is there a soft cap for the ICO?
No.

11.) What is the hard cap for the ICO?
Total hard cap that we set, for private (98,745 NEO) + pre-sale lottery (25,000 NEO) + crowdsale (282,099 NEO) = USD15m (405,844 NEO).

12.) Does the hard cap include the presale?
Yes.

13.) When were the tokens distributed? Any exact date?
The RPX were distributed to crowdsale participants in real time, as the sale took place. RPX will be distributed to Lottery winners on 2017/10/14 (or a bit earlier), and to Core partners and Friends & Family soon thereafter.

14.) Are there confirmed exchanges for Red Pulse Tokens? If yes, what exchanges?
Not yet, but we are speaking to several at the moment.

15.) When will the confirmed exchanges list Red Pulse Tokens? Any exact date?
Not confirmed yet.

16.) Are the tokens deemed a security by the SEC?
We have not sought legal opinion for SEC as the company is HK based and also excluded US citizens from the RPX sale. We have hired outside legal counsel based in Hong Kong that is advising us on our RPX token and its status as a utility token. We have undertaken several measures to demonstrate that the RPX token is a utility token, and not a security.

17.) If there are leftover tokens after the ICO, will they be burned?
There are no leftover tokens, as the tokens were minted in real time during the crowdsale process. Thus, none need to be burned.

Thank you everyone for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

In addition, the RedPulse team will make another gift to those who stayed out of ICO during the second hour

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

We are aware that many participants in our RPX sale attempted to execute a transaction in order to participate in the second hour of the sale, with a higher cap. Unfortunately, many of these transactions fell into block 1,445,025, which had started prior to 2200 HKT, and was not accepted for the second period.

I apologize for this experience, and we would like to offer Block 1,445,025 participants a gift airdrop of GAS generated from Red Pulse's own 405,844 NEO that was raised from the RPX sale, for a period of 1 month since the close of the RPX sale on October 8, 2017. The airdrops will be proportional to the amount transferred by each individual address, and will occur on Sundays, at approximately the same time that our RPX sale initiated. The dates of the airdrops are:

Airdrop 1: Sunday, October 15, 2017
Airdrop 2: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Airdrop 3: Sunday, October 29, 2017
Airdrop 4: Sunday, November 5, 2017
The airdrops will come from NEO address:
ANF--------------------------dxZmAb

To calculate how much GAS may be generated, please refer to www.neotogas.com. Note however, that this is merely an estimate, and may deviate from the actual GAS generated during the above time periods.

Also note that will will provide GAS airdrops only to those individuals that have previously submitted KYC information and also submitted a valid RPX Purchase Agreement (link below). There is no need to submit again, if you have already done so.
https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Happy Friday,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

This means great professionalism and seriousness from the team, and all investors will appreciate a lot.

Thanks for posting!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Netzcrypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

Not sure about anything in cryptocurrencies anymore
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

Quote from Sombat Southivorarat

" Just one caveat, in case anyone is confused. The 1.3 billion is total supply. Circulating supply will be about half that amount, as the crowdsale was 40% of total supply (you can view the entire breakdown on our site), and then the amounts allocated to employees and advisors will unlock over time."
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

People who were unable to get in the second round are crying so much now. I knew that the second round would be quick so so i submitted 3 kyc for the first round

silver12si

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

Yes, who missed ico, dont cry anymore, just buy on exchange later...simple that is...only price will be higher  Grin

MiBambino

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:03 PM

Yes, who missed ico, dont cry anymore, just buy on exchange later...simple that is...only price will be higher  Grin

A lot of coins drop a little after the listing because they want quick profits, rpx won't be any different I think

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
silver12si

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

Yes, who missed ico, dont cry anymore, just buy on exchange later...simple that is...only price will be higher  Grin

A lot of coins drop a little after the listing because they want quick profits, rpx won't be any different I think

Drops because of presale and bounty programs...a lot of people want to buy, KYC, 15MioUSD...if will be all ok, short time could give a 10X.

aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Not sure about anything in cryptocurrencies anymore

Yes. We can see many things without any logic in cryptocurrency world.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

Yes, who missed ico, dont cry anymore, just buy on exchange later...simple that is...only price will be higher  Grin

Drops because of presale and bounty programs...a lot of people want to buy, KYC, 15MioUSD...if will be all ok, short time could give a 10X.

Indeed, not surprising, if you have 10000 coins because of the bounty campaign and it gets listed at 1$, who wouldn't sell?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: