Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41727 times)
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

I didn't participate in second round will I receive gas?
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:05:30 AM

I didn't participate in second round will I receive gas?

No, only people whose purchase transaction failed.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:22 PM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
I think it is going to be the opposite many icos are already banning US citizens to participate in their icos, so it is very obvious to me that those icos choose to deliberately lose that market over complying with all the crazy regulation that they will have to go through.

I think ICO's will be regulated, not banned. The US market potential is massive, I doubt they'll choose losing that over following government rules. We'll see I guess, time will tell
I think they will choose the banning over complying, many financial institutions do not accept US account holders precisely because of this reason, more and more banks around the world are deciding it is not worth it and I do not see why icos will choose any differently.

Even if they did, there's plenty of options for US citizens to participate in the project, maybe ICO's will be more difficult (eventhough most KYC regulations are a joke), but once the coins reach exchanges there's really nothing the government will be able to do except for complete banning and censoring parts of the internet, as well as forbidding international communication (a friend of mine from China asked me to buy into the RP ICO because he had trouble with it, after I collect our profits I'll just send him his money in BTC, it really is that easy)
I don't really get it...
How does the Government or the website owner know where the person is staying at? Is it because of his or her bank account?
There are many ways to identify a person, your IP, accounts that are known to belong to you bitcoin addresses that are known to belong to you could link you to an ico and if that was not enough at some point you are going to need to sell your coins, if you sell them and you are the only owner and you cash out to your account then it is obvious you invested in an ico.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:58:37 AM

⬆️  That’s why you use a VPN. 

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
3shiro

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:42 AM

there is more than 1 billion coins will it grow more than 1$?
amitimi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

I believe Red pulse will list around 20c and will him 1$ in 6 months.
cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

Huge amount of support for RPX, Gonna be a crazy day when it hits an exchange!

I reckon it could do $1 in 6 months easily, but that relies on how well neo is doing too Smiley

Listed price ...15c ?
zopply

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:25 AM

tbh if it reaches 50c that would be fantastic for me. There is sooooo much hype surrounding rpx right now so it isn't an unrealistic amount. Lot of people are saying the $1 number. Can't wait for this to hit the exchanges so we can all see how far Rpx can go. Most exciting token in my portfolio right now.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Cubirez

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

tbh if it reaches 50c that would be fantastic for me. There is sooooo much hype surrounding rpx right now so it isn't an unrealistic amount. Lot of people are saying the $1 number. Can't wait for this to hit the exchanges so we can all see how far Rpx can go. Most exciting token in my portfolio right now.

If what people are saying/hoping was actually happening, the global cryptocurrencies marketcap would be up at least a tenfold  Grin

I'm also quite optimistic with red pulse, however 1 USD would be x25 or so. It will most likely not happen in the coming few months
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

Huge amount of support for RPX, Gonna be a crazy day when it hits an exchange!

I reckon it could do $1 in 6 months easily, but that relies on how well neo is doing too Smiley

Listed price ...15c ?
Just heard, Hopefully Red Pulse getting listed on exchanges later this week. It's potential coin so very easy to experience over $1 each. Have some already and might get some RPX.

cammeyz

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

Oh wow, that would be far faster than i thought if true!

alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

Got 1k $ in tier 1, didn't catch tier 2.
Shoud buy some when it listed on exchanges.
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

2017/10/19 - Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) Hong Kong, Stanley Chao to present on Blockchain [www.thegmic.com]
2017/10/21 - Hashed Lounge Blockchain Projects, Seoul, Jonathan Ha to present [https://www.meetup.com/HashedLounge/events/244298998/]
2017/10/23 - Hong Kong Fintech Week, Stanley Chao to present [https://www.nexchange.hk/]
2017/10/28 - NEO Meetup in Seoul, Jonathan Ha to present [https://www.meetup.com/NEO-Seoul-Meetup/events/244313910/?_cookie-check=6vGnNVXApGtt0I88]
2017/11/07 - Shenzhen International Finance Expo, Jonathan Ha to present [http://www.financeshow.cn/en/]
2017/11/08 - FundForum Operations Asia (in HK), Jonathan Ha to present [https://finance.knect365.com/fundforum-operations-asia/]
2017/11/09 - Digital Wealth Asia Conference (in HK), Stanley Chao to present [https://www.hubbis.com/event/digital-wealth-asia-2017-2017-11-9/]
Please come find us if you happen to be attending the event as well. We would love to speak with you!

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

2017/10/19 - Global Mobile Internet Conference (GMIC) Hong Kong, Stanley Chao to present on Blockchain [www.thegmic.com]
2017/10/21 - Hashed Lounge Blockchain Projects, Seoul, Jonathan Ha to present [https://www.meetup.com/HashedLounge/events/244298998/]
2017/10/23 - Hong Kong Fintech Week, Stanley Chao to present [https://www.nexchange.hk/]
2017/10/28 - NEO Meetup in Seoul, Jonathan Ha to present [https://www.meetup.com/NEO-Seoul-Meetup/events/244313910/?_cookie-check=6vGnNVXApGtt0I88]
2017/11/07 - Shenzhen International Finance Expo, Jonathan Ha to present [http://www.financeshow.cn/en/]
2017/11/08 - FundForum Operations Asia (in HK), Jonathan Ha to present [https://finance.knect365.com/fundforum-operations-asia/]
2017/11/09 - Digital Wealth Asia Conference (in HK), Stanley Chao to present [https://www.hubbis.com/event/digital-wealth-asia-2017-2017-11-9/]
Please come find us if you happen to be attending the event as well. We would love to speak with you!

Looks like quite the schedule! Hopefully they'll address the ICO problems again, I know they already did it, but talking about it would show a lot of integrity, which is a rare feat in this market. Either way I'm excited about RPX

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

I was a big fun of red pulse but by now its too sad. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:22:29 PM

Red pulse will be probably get listed after forks of bitcoins which is fine I guess. Lets hope they know what are they doing, I love rpx team because they are so transparent and they have discloused all their ico structure and I  think it is a great buy

Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:14 AM

Red pulse will be probably get listed after forks of bitcoins which is fine I guess. Lets hope they know what are they doing, I love rpx team because they are so transparent and they have discloused all their ico structure and I  think it is a great buy

How do I buy it now before being listed?
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

Second hand sale now from 3x, buy for 4x...mybe only rumors....

Riuzan

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

We rely in Neo, but im sure that we can expect only good news about this coin.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
aeternus

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:00:55 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:26:27 PM by aeternus

If what people are saying/hoping was actually happening, the global cryptocurrencies marketcap would be up at least a tenfold  Grin

I'm also quite optimistic with red pulse, however 1 USD would be x25 or so. It will most likely not happen in the coming few months
Do not worry we are going to get that tenfold increase eventually but not now since we come from a ten fold increase already so we need to give time to new comers and business to get in crypto and create new products and services, then and only then we are going to see a massive growth like the one we saw this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: