Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66314 times)
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Sell 20000 croat = 0.2btc
thaijava

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

March-10

295000 Blocks data.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r8b2ZuJVow1IaWw1x2XVIcxKQyXhzSEm/view?usp=sharing
Tabunshik05

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:57 PM

Dev,
when we see Croat exchange?  Huh
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Woot woot! made it to the top 5 miners on the pool. :-D
thaijava

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

What's pool  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hangterisaan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

What's pool  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://croat.pool.cat/en/

dropped to nr 7 now lol
Kilverline

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Can u update algo for anti asic like xmr
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:13:33 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 12:34:15 AM by ridd

Description:
Consulting, Inspections and Special Studies L&H, C.A.
We are a group of professionals willing to collaborate in your multidisciplinary engineering projects, for civil use (areas of education, housing, health, urbanism and others) and industrial (areas of oil, cement, food, production and others).
CONTACT US! For sure we can help you …

Accepts payments in Croat:
Yes, even before having an official monetary value.

Products or services which can be bought with Croat:
We offer:
– Modeling of Projects in BIM.
– Structures Designs.
– Consulting Services.
– Evaluation of Damage and Pathology of Structures.
– Works Management Advisory.
– Designs of Mechanical Parts.
– Process Design and Equipment Selection.
– Quality Management.
– Others.

We guarantee the cheapest price you can find in the world, with a high quality standard.

What does the client need to do in order to purchase products / services in Croat from this business?
Write an email, call the contact numbers and / or visit the website.

Contact Details:
Web: http://ciescalh.wixsite.com/ciescalh
Email: ciescalh@gmail.com
Phone: +584269804382 / +584162848255
This business operates from: Barcelona, Venezuela

Description:
In the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample, you will find the BCN Food & Beer where you can eat the best meat and vegan burgers, tapas and beers, commercial and artisanal.

All products from our Restaurant menu, applying a percentage over their total value to be paid in Croats.

What does the client need to do in order to purchase products / services in Croat from this business?
Go straight to the restaurant.

Contact Details:
Address: C/. d’Aragó 237-239, 08007 Barcelona
Web: http://www.bcnfoodandbeer.cat
Phone: +34 930 247 708

Description:
Offset and digital printing, large formats, vinyls.
Providers of office supplies.

Magazines, flyers, folders, business cards, personalized materials for hotels and restaurants, delivery notes, receipts, vinyls, stickers, office supplies for companies etc.

We are interested in being an official Croat printing and vinyl company, producing stickers to identify businesses where one can pay in Croat, as well as other advertising materials. We encourage businesses which accept Croat to contact us.

Call by phone or write an email.

Contact Details:
Instagram: @goprinters
Email: infogoprinters@gmail.com
Phone: +34 973 350 146

Description:
Company committed to the care of the environment, dedicated to photovoltaic solar energy, non-conventional clean and sustainable renewable energy (NCRE). Experts in the development of renewable energy projects. At the same time, the company is an operator of a solar photovoltaic generation plant of 100 KW.

Yes, even before having an official monetary value. Applying the rate of 1 Croat = 0.5 €

Drafting of renewable energy projects. Applicable to all specialized engineering and consulting services. Respecting the minimum (10%) and maximum (25%) established by the company according to each project.

Contact by mail. quadrons@sintegra.es
Web: under construction, available soon.

Contact Details:
Address: Planta fotovoltaica "Els Quadrons" S.A. Aribau 168, 1º1ª · 08036 Barcelona
E-mail: quadrons@sintegra.es

Description:
Esthetics center with more than 30 years of experience that offers modern treatments, always at the forefront, depilatory services, photodepilations, face and body treatments and acupuncture.

Yes, even before having an official monetary value. Applying the rate of 1 Croat = 0.5 €

High-end cosmetics free of parabens and depilation and photopilation services, facial and body treatments and acupuncture.

Go straight to the Center with a mobile device with the CROATCore app.

Contact Details:
Address: Av. Sant Antoni Maria Claret 29, Martorell
Phone: +34 649 423 285
Email: esteticamarta.martorell@gmail.com
Facebook: Estètica Marta

Description:
Business and personal consulting company that will help you to fulfill all your fiscal, accounting and labor obligations with a direct and personalized service. We also offer legal, juridical, commercial, risk prevention and insurance brokerage services. These include audits, analysis of the viability of your business and new companies creations, among others.

Our company can offer accounting, fiscal and labor management of your business, which includes the presentation of the annual accounts and all the official books, as well as the presentation of all the models of the tax administration. We can also offer the analysis of your company through the analysis of financial statements. We offer online management. The invoice will be in Euros with all taxes paid, a percentage will be charged in Croats.

In the office you will be able to pay with Croats, and if you prefer an online service, please send an email to josep@estany.eu so we can provide a quote out of which you can pay 10% in Croats.

Contact Details:
Address: C/ Fra Andreu Capella nº7, La Seu d’Urgell.
Web: http://www.estany.eu/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/estanypeguera
Phone: +34 973 353 555
Email: josep@estany.eu

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
zilogz80

Activity: 38
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

]
Let's go to BCN !!!!
Oh my Gosh, yes, let's go to Tabarnia to eat some spanish tapas with Croats and many other stuff.
Awesome
Hangterisaan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

It amazes me this coin is still not on exchanges. Considering how many places accept it as means of payment.

Will it ever or is it the purpose to create some  sort of ecosystem with a fixed value?
Coulston

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

It amazes me this coin is still not on exchanges. Considering how many places accept it as means of payment.

Will it ever or is it the purpose to create some  sort of ecosystem with a fixed value?
Good question.
If not we will have to travel to Catalonia to spend croats.
naxxo

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Good question.

If it becomes popular, you will find a way to sell them to someone in Catalonia, be it on an exchange, ebay or whatever.

Btw, there is an exchange that trades croat, though it's not a popular one: https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/croat_btc
dominguero

Activity: 430
Merit: 228

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:11:53 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:26:27 AM by dominguero

If it becomes popular, you will find a way to sell them to someone in Catalonia, be it on an exchange, ebay or whatever.

Btw, there is an exchange that trades croat, though it's not a popular one: https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/croat_btc

These exchange is shit, nevertheless  I find that the way of promoted Croat it's very refreshing and consequently.
Hangterisaan

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Good question.

Try to create an account there. Let me know if you succeed lol.
naxxo

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Good question.

Try to create an account there. Let me know if you succeed lol.

I do have an account there! Though it's useless because there's no one buying in there.
dani-cat

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

Hello everyone, in my 1st comment in the forum I would like to comment this currency. use google translator (insurance gives errors)

as catalan I think a very good initiative, I know bitcoin for a few years but always and thought that it would break the big banks.

I've been on the subject crypto, again, since this summer, and since a month ago following this particular topic and following the network.

of the topic red I am afraid of those peaks from 300 kh to 3 mh, I wonder will it be possible to hack it? at the same time, I am pleased with the esponecial rise that is taking place in the long term.

exchange topic, as I was born and raised in Catalonia I am not worried because it is not accepted by any large exchanger. Surely we found a sure way to exchange them for bitcoin, eth, dash, sausages or tomatoes.

Acceptance issue, I think it is doing a very good job. I, on my part, am also populating it.

subject price, it seems to me very much to start accepting it for 0.5 euros each croat, although I have already taken my first reed for 3 croats "counting tip". I keep the photo with love.

in response

Will it ever or is it the purpose to create some  sort of ecosystem with a fixed value?
Good question.

have luck or not with croat, if you have the opportunity to visit cataluna do not hesitate.

I recommend the interior of Catalonia, rural and very beautiful. especially for summer visit  http://www.descubriendolugares.com/rutas/ruta-dels-7-gorgs

It is a walking tour while the river starts down, and is forming little lakes where you can bathe if you do not get caught by the mercenaries of the corrupt. but trankilo the Catalans are courageous people defend the right to vote and the right to restroom bathroom.

I say it half jokingly, but a few years ago they prohibited bathing in the lakes, but the one who goes there usually bathes. It is a very nice place

good to say goodbye will allow me a few words in my catalan, is very similar to the "official" catalan

com solen dir la gent gran força al canut o ara força a la wallet.
Kilverline

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

When exchange  Cheesy
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

You can now use the CROATCore Light Web Wallet, the light web wallet for all devices, for normal PCs or mobile devices, using Android, iOS or whatever operating system.

You can access the web wallet directly in this link: https://croatwallet.com

Using the web wallet is extremely easy, as you can see in the attached tutorial. You can also read the manual in PDF format here.

Are you ready to quickly create a wallet, send, receive and store your Croats in less than a minute straight from your browser?

We hope you like it!

Thank you everyone!

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I guess this is for Catalans only or is the ecosystem open to other users from other parts of the world.Limiting it to just the Catalan will diminish the potential of the project
thaijava

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

!!! ATTENTION !!!

Don't forget to backup your private key !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: