Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:04:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66314 times)
eugenekey

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

any plan of croat forking into more asic resistant algo?
it's pretty obvious no fork no future.
Tabunshik05

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

the croatcoin slowly dies  Cry
cryptocurrencyfreak

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

They have already forked.
xpctxmin

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Hello CROAT miners!!!

I have seen that the distribution of hashrate between the different pools is not very equitable.

I recommend that CROAT miners use all pools equally. That is what makes small miners also earn something, because if all the power is concentrated in the same Pool the small miners do not earn anything!

Please, share the power among the different Pools so that all the miners earn something and everyone is happy!

If you want this currency to grow and for the miners to trust the currency, you have to distribute the power!

Here you can see a list of available Pools:

http://croatpools.pool.cat/

I hope this coin has a great future!
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Just pumped price a bit. Hope i started the uptrend. ;-)
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Get Croat listed in this exchange:

https://altex.exchange/register&ref=83

It has pretty much every Cryptonight coin listed, and its free.
prettyboy134

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

Maybe make a telegram chat and slack communities. I'm pretty sure people can help the project grow better and bigger.
Tabunshik05

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

We need Telegram channel !!!  Roll Eyes
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Read first post

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
Tabunshik05

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Read first post

will there be larger exchanges? HitBtc Cryptopia YoBit? On Stocks.Exchange  very small sales volumes (
eugenekey

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

no, i don't see any announcement of forking. same old algo. non-asic resistant, doomed to fail!

look at other cryptonote coins, they are changing to other variants -v7, -heavy, -dark, -lite v1 etc.

They have already forked.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

For a long time I kept 15,000 coins, which were mined even last fall, I was waiting for the growth of the exchange rate, but lost faith, did not wait and sold everything. Good luck to the project and good-bye.
Tabunshik05

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Im holding my croat now. I wait for big exchange  Roll Eyes
eugenekey

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

I stopped mining when network hashrate went insane. If it was due to popularity that would be fine. However, most of the hash rate came from only a few miners with ~Mh/s each. This is exactly against what they claim to be "EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE". As a result, this coin is not gonna get anywhere it was supposed to be(half Euro per croat?) unless they introduce some level of ASIC resistance. We all waited but nothing happened. So good luck holding!

Tabunshik05

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

On stock.exchange 262943croat buy behind 0.00000155btc
ptrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

EGALITARIAN for MINERS or PEOPLE? CROAT is EGALITARIAN. Anybody now can buy 1000 CROATs for around 10 Euro. It is a GREAT oportunity! If You just want to mine CROAT for buying BTC, then CROAT is not for You. Of course it is nonsense to compete with ASIC machines with GPU or CPU. In case You want to earn some CROATs, it is better to mine something else and exchange it to CROATs. I am mining different coins and I am changing them completely to BTC and to CROATs. Difficulty is still rising, so price will go UP. Sooner or later.

I stopped mining when network hashrate went insane. If it was due to popularity that would be fine. However, most of the hash rate came from only a few miners with ~Mh/s each. This is exactly against what they claim to be "EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE". As a result, this coin is not gonna get anywhere it was supposed to be(half Euro per croat?) unless they introduce some level of ASIC resistance. We all waited but nothing happened. So good luck holding!

eugenekey

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Miners are people! If you think ASIC is great, good for you! But it stinks for most people. That's why most cn coins forked to ASIC resistant variants.

EGALITARIAN for MINERS or PEOPLE? CROAT is EGALITARIAN. Anybody now can buy 1000 CROATs for around 10 Euro. It is a GREAT oportunity! If You just want to mine CROAT for buying BTC, then CROAT is not for You. Of course it is nonsense to compete with ASIC machines with GPU or CPU. In case You want to earn some CROATs, it is better to mine something else and exchange it to CROATs. I am mining different coins and I am changing them completely to BTC and to CROATs. Difficulty is still rising, so price will go UP. Sooner or later.

cryptocurrencyfreak

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

This coin isn't even a year old yet so I will give them a chance. I was under the impression that there was a fork but it appears they did not. Forking against ASICs is a no brainer and if the devs really want to see this coin go forward it has to be done.
ptrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

Look at price of Monero, Electroneum, Graft before and after fork, they are still behind expectations. Electroneum has unusable transactions, Graft costs about 10% of ICO price. Sumo probably forked back to pure original Cryptonight? Who should pay the costs of fork, Mr. Duelo again? We have about 200 of miners and about 2000 people is using Croat Core android ledger. The current software work excelent. What we need is to have far more users than miners.

Miners are people! If you think ASIC is great, good for you! But it stinks for most people. That's why most cn coins forked to ASIC resistant variants.

eugenekey

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

As mentioned by other folks here that forking is a no brainer. Forking for sure makes a healthier coin but does not guarantee an immediate better price. The price of other coins is an outcome of current market. Bashing others does not make croat look better. What's the cost of forking? Fixing things before it's too late is probably priceless. I think the devs are either don't care about the future of croat or just sheer laziness. I can't think of other good reasons unless this is a scam hijacking the will of catalan people from the very beginning.

Look at price of Monero, Electroneum, Graft before and after fork, they are still behind expectations. Electroneum has unusable transactions, Graft costs about 10% of ICO price. Sumo probably forked back to pure original Cryptonight? Who should pay the costs of fork, Mr. Duelo again? We have about 200 of miners and about 2000 people is using Croat Core android ledger. The current software work excelent. What we need is to have far more users than miners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: