Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:22:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66325 times)
ptrs

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down again, croatpool.com also down. Hopefully the technical issues will be resolved soon, so CROAT crucial components will be ready for hashrate rise.

1st official pool croat.pool.cat is down. Probably is the right time to spread hashing power also to other pools.

You can find the list and status of CROAT pools at http://croatpools.croatpirineus.cat

Koenig15

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

The official site does not work link to CROAT / BTC STOTSKs.exchange. Please correct
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

The official site does not work link to CROAT / BTC STOTSKs.exchange. Please correct

Thank you for warning us,

CROAT - BTC (STOCKS.EXCHANGE)
CROAT - ETH (STOCKS.EXCHANGE)

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
ptrs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Wow! pool.croatpirineus.cat is utilized with 374MH/s from USA Nicehash.com server. I hope it will survive this utilization (probably test). The price is 0.0037 BTC/MH/day

0.0037   ∞   12185   374.3541

pool.croatpirineus.cat   461303   341.25 MH/s   20 (21)   0.8%   7/4/2018, 9:46:03 PM   (fa menys d'un minut)
TOTALS                               346.57 MH/s    178
ptrs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

Let's count his "mining" costs for 1 single CROAT:
0.0037BTC/1953CROAT=0.00000189 BTC/CROAT + 5% for Nicehash.com marketplace + 1-2% for exchange and transfer fees

So he is able to mine CROAT with estimate costs approx. 0.00000205 BTC

Wow! pool.croatpirineus.cat is utilized with 374MH/s from USA Nicehash.com server. I hope it will survive this utilization (probably test). The price is 0.0037 BTC/MH/day

0.0037   ∞   12185   374.3541

pool.croatpirineus.cat   461303   341.25 MH/s   20 (21)   0.8%   7/4/2018, 9:46:03 PM   (fa menys d'un minut)
TOTALS                               346.57 MH/s    178
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Someone mining 1070? As with the 6 cards will be released in the days of coins?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ptrs

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

CryptoNight based coins are not profitable with Nvidia cards. It is better to mine other altcoins based on ethash algo and then just buy Croat.
Someone mining 1070? As with the 6 cards will be released in the days of coins?
ptrs

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Hello, it is Friday  again, so here are my remarks from the last week:

+ BTC a little bit recovered (+10%), so price of CROAT was approx. 1 eurocent, (160-220 Satoshi), for the last 4 weeks was definitely higher, then before

+ "mining" via Nicehash.com was profitable, we were able to see more than 300MH/s at pool.croatpirineus.cat  It seems, that this POOL was able to survive this utilization without problem. croat.ebrepools.com seems to be stable also.

- 1st official pool croat.pool.cat had outages noticed several times, there is still major part of CROAT miners at this pool.

- Electroneum forked back to original CryptoNight, since after fork back the difficulty was low, many ASIC miners switched to mine Electroneum. If we compare current daily profitability of ETN, DERO and SUMO at cryptunit.com for 1MH/s, we can see approx equal 60-70 USD = 0.009-0.011 BTC. Current profitability of CROAT is 4100CROAT/1MH/day  =  45USD = 0.007BTC/day
Since current price of hashpower on nicehash.com is about 0.009BTC/MH/day it is hard to earn CROAT coins with current price. CROAT lost some ASIC miners. While difficulty is recovering  from 300MH/s mining, we could expect that Nicehash mining could be profitable during the weekend. Of course, ETN is hard competitor, so we could not expect 300MH mining anymore...

- we are still not listed at coinmarketcap.com (I sent request 6 days ago)  It is still not here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
I think that to be at coinmarketcap. com should be the 1st step if we want to be listed at https://whattomine.com/ and https://www.cryptunit.com/

- stocks.exchange changed layout, I do not like this change layout.. There is currently 250K Croats for SALE

- since I do not expect any new BIG exchange for CROAT in the near future, probably exchange tradeogre.com could be fine. It is fast and seems to be free without any listing fees. Nearly 100% of GRAFT coin trades are on tradeogre.com

If someone could help with coinmarket.cap and tradeogre.com registration, it will be very appreciated.

Nice weekend for everyone.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

What are the advantages of Croat over other coins? What changes occurred in the world of cryptocurrency in the presence of Croat? What do the bitcoiners think about Croat?

ptrs

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Hello, Croat is cryptocurrency which is created for local Catalan market between buyers and merchants (there are many merchans which are accepting CROAT just now). According to my personal opinion, there is very big potential to price rise, much bigger than for other coins i.e. BTC. More info https://croat.cat/en/home/
What are the advantages of Croat over other coins? What changes occurred in the world of cryptocurrency in the presence of Croat? What do the bitcoiners think about Croat?
ridd

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

Hi, a new URL was created to mine in pool.cat , please,  upgrade your mining software configuration to (croat-stratum.pool.cat)  Grin

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
xpctxmin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

It seems that the miners have changed to a new pool, does anyone have any information?

The official pools have lost many miners in recent days ...
ridd

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

It seems that the miners have changed to a new pool, does anyone have any information?

Hi, I think that a lot of miners in (croat.pool.cat) have not updated new url (croat-stratum.pool.cat)

xpctxmin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

Hi, I think that a lot of miners in (croat.pool.cat) have not updated new url (croat-stratum.pool.cat)

Hi, I've seen the change of url. I've changed to the new address.

But I see a network with 40MH. I don't see this power in the known Pools. This suggests there is some new pool.

I like to mine at pools that unlock many blocks a day, but at the moment at the official pools are very difficult.

ptrs

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Hi, I've seen the change of url. I've changed to the new address.

But I see a network with 40MH. I don't see this power in the known Pools. This suggests there is some new pool.

I like to mine at pools that unlock many blocks a day, but at the moment at the official pools are very difficult.

Hello, 40MH do es not mean, that it is just current sum of pools hashrate . It probably means that before there was much bigger hashrate. I reported several days ago more than 300MH at pool.croatpirineus.cat  The network hashrate is calculated by some formula from some amount of last blocks. I do not know exact formula for CROAT.
Currently I am not sure if web frontend https://croat.pool.cat covers both stratums croat.pool.cat and croat-stratum.pool.cat Also https://croat.ebrepools.com seems to be down or highly utilized. But it is also possible, that there are somewhere new or private pools which are unknown for us. Now I see 33MH as network hashrate.
ptrs

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:09 AM

Hello all, I am pleased to announce the successful  registration of CROAT at CoinGecko. We are still not at CoinMarketCap.com but I am sure, that we are on the right track.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/croat

Gecko Rank #978
Market Cap Rank #1087
Market Cap $726,194
ridd

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

Hello all, I am pleased to announce the successful  registration of CROAT at CoinGecko. We are still not at CoinMarketCap.com but I am sure, that we are on the right track.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/croat

Gecko Rank #978
Market Cap Rank #1087
Market Cap $726,194

Great!

Seguim,  Wink

ridd

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

We’re happy to announce that the new versions of CROATCore Android app and CROATCore Light Web Wallet (which you can find at https://croatwallet.com) are now available!

What’s new:

• Additional protection for the mobile wallets: -2-key verification: PIN on top of private spend key is now required in order to be able to restore a mobile wallet.
  • Small behind the scene corrections and bug fixes.

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE NEW VERSION OF THE CROATCore Android app:

It is MANDATORY that you update your app via the Google Play Store, rather than uninstalling your current version and performing a fresh install. Please note that if you do not follow this recommendation you will NOT be able to recover the wallet associated with the uninstalled version even if you have your private spend key available!

Once you do the update and run the new version for the first time, you will be asked for a 4-digit PIN to use as an additional layer of security on top of your private spend key, should you ever need to recover your wallet or transfer it to another device or to croatwallet.com.

This PIN will be unique, fixed and IMPOSSIBLE to change at a later date, just as your private spend key, so please keep it in a safe place (preferably not in the same place as your private key) and make sure you don’t forget it!

You will only be asked to set up a PIN for the mobile wallet only once, when you first access the new version of the wallet. Please note that if you choose not to set it up, you will not be able to use your wallet until you do create a PIN.

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE NEW VERSION OF THE CROATCore Light Web Wallet at croatwallet.com

From now on, every user who did not configure a PIN for their account will be asked to do so after they log in at croatwallet.com for the first time after this update.

You will be asked for a 4-digit PIN to use as an additional layer of security on top of your private spend key, should you ever need to recover your wallet or transfer it to a mobile device or another croatwallet.com account.

This PIN will be unique, fixed and IMPOSSIBLE to change at a later date, just as your private spend key, so please keep it in a safe place (preferably not in the same place as your private key) and make sure you don’t forget it!

You will only be asked to set up a PIN for the mobile/light web wallet only once, when you first access the new version of the mobile wallet. Please note that if you choose not to set it up, you will not be able to use your wallet until you do create a PIN.

As always, we insist on the importance to treat your mobile wallet as such and understand that its level of safety is lower than that of a desktop full wallet and so you should only keep the minimum required amount of Croats in your mobile wallet, keeping larger sums in your “big” desktop wallet.

For your protection, it is always advisable to update to the latest version as soon as possible, therefore the previous version is no longer supported.

We’d like to thank the community for all the support! We’re happy to continue to deliver high quality products for CROAT and many great things are on the way! Stay tuned so you don’t miss any news!

ptrs

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

Hello everyone, it's Friday again, so I want to summarize my impressions of the last 2 weeks.

- Croat Nicehash mining seems to be unprofitable for the current price of hashing power and price of CROAT: Electroneum bubble is still rising, they have current hashrate more than 2.3GH/s after algo switch back (people believe in profitable smartphone mining, while nearly all mining is done by ASICs...)

- Before ETN switch back there were troubles with stability of known CROAT pools. Some pools from offcila website (pool.mercatdelcroat.cat  croat.communitypool.org croatbkk.hopto.org croat.ebrepools.com and Web Miner minar.mercatdelcroat.cat) looks to be obsolete. If we look at blocks which are mined by known pools, it is clear that nearly all mining power is currently provided by ASICs or Botnets, which are using (at least for me) unknown pool(s).

+ there is about 300K CROATs for SELL, but much higher demand for CROATs BUY on the Stocks.Exchange for the current price

+ CROAT was listed on CoinGecko.com https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/croat/btc
   They would like to see price feed on croat.cat:
   (Here are the links to our API and Widget:
   https://www.coingecko.com/api/
   https://www.coingecko.com/en/widgets
   Would love to see the price feed on your website and hope to hear back from you soon.
   Thank you.)

+ new activity of DEVs:
   new stratum for 1st official pool was setup (croat-stratum.pool.cat)
   new blockchain explorer was setup http://explorer.croat.cat/
   new versions of CROATCore Android app and CROATCore Light Web Wallet released

Nice weekend for everyone.
xpctxmin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Hello everyone!

We are in mid-week and the hashrate of the CROAT network continues increasing!

It seems, the CROAT is mined in some unknown or private Pools. The official and known Pools have lost a lot of hashrate in the last weeks.

I recommend that miners use the known Pools, as these Pools are recognized by Croat.cat and are managed by users who make an effort to help grow this crypto currency.
Possibly private or unknown Pools have only been created to mine this cryptocurrency very quickly and then do business.

This is my opinion.

We will continue to support the CROAT and making it much stronger in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: