Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE  (Read 66316 times)
ridd

Activity: 346
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

As one of our anniversary surprises, we’re more than happy to introduce the Official CROAT SHOP, available at shop.croat.cat. We created this tool with the aim to complement, not compete against the already existing Croat Marketplace and Mercat del Croat, which are user created and community maintained.

The Official CROATSHOP works like an ad-based website, where anyone, be it business owner, professional or private user, can post products (new or second-hand) or services they wish to sell in exchange for Croats. On the other hand, potential buyers, happy Croat owners who need an incentive to let go of some valued Croats, will find an easy and fun way to check out what’s on offer every day, by browsing the ads.

The best thing about CROATSHOP is that it is embedded in the CROAT payment system, so one can easily make purchases and payments through a direct connection with the CROATCore Mobile Light Web Wallet accessible at croatwallet.com.

As a launching promotion, the first user-posted ad will receive a 500 CROAT prize and the next 25 ads will receive 100 CROAT each, straight into the wallet they’ve selected in the ad (promotion limited to one prize per user / wallet).

So hurry up and be one of the first to get rid of unwanted items you’ve been hoarding at home, or to promote your business by selling your products and services in exchange for Croats! And for the rest of the users, take this opportunity to put your Croats to good use and help this coin grow!

A big THANK YOU to our magnificent CROAT Community!

Happy Croat Shopping! And Happy Birthday Croat!

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

As one of our anniversary surprises, we’re more than happy to introduce the Official CROAT SHOP, available at shop.croat.cat. We created this tool with the aim to complement, not compete against the already existing Croat Marketplace and Mercat del Croat, which are user created and community maintained.

The Official CROATSHOP works like an ad-based website, where anyone, be it business owner, professional or private user, can post products (new or second-hand) or services they wish to sell in exchange for Croats. On the other hand, potential buyers, happy Croat owners who need an incentive to let go of some valued Croats, will find an easy and fun way to check out what’s on offer every day, by browsing the ads.

The best thing about CROATSHOP is that it is embedded in the CROAT payment system, so one can easily make purchases and payments through a direct connection with the CROATCore Mobile Light Web Wallet accessible at croatwallet.com.

As a launching promotion, the first user-posted ad will receive a 500 CROAT prize and the next 25 ads will receive 100 CROAT each, straight into the wallet they’ve selected in the ad (promotion limited to one prize per user / wallet).

So hurry up and be one of the first to get rid of unwanted items you’ve been hoarding at home, or to promote your business by selling your products and services in exchange for Croats! And for the rest of the users, take this opportunity to put your Croats to good use and help this coin grow!

A big THANK YOU to our magnificent CROAT Community!

Happy Croat Shopping! And Happy Birthday Croat!

It's fine!
Because it is very clear how the CROAT team is working and making the project even more attractive!!!
ridd

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

We continue with the anniversary surprises… We’re happy to announce the launch of the CROAT Forum.

All news will be announced there, besides the usual known channels. We’ll all be able to stay in contact in a more direct and organized way. You can share your opinions and ideas, give feedback and discuss with the other users about anything you’d like. Tech support will be a bit easier to handle and newbies won’t be (hopefully) so overwhelmed by so much “geek talk”.

Little by little, we’ll start populating the forum with the most important topics, but, as always, we need the community’s help to make it grow and to keep it updated and useful.

As in any other forum, common courtesy rules apply and there will be moderators taking care of things running smoothly. As a general common sense rule, don’t write anything that you wouldn’t dare say to someone else’s face Wink. And keep helping each other, as you’ve done until now on Telegram or in other places.

And now, let’s talk about giveaways… As always, the brave who dare to break the ice will be properly rewarded. Just create a user, write your first post (anything you’d like) or start a new topic for discussion, and remember to end your message with your wallet address. Some Croats will be on your way very soon! This promotion is valid for the first 25 registered users.

Happy chatting! And Happy Birthday Croat! 🙂

CROAT :: CROAT Desktop Wallet  :: GitHub :: BITCOINTALK ENG · ESP · CAT :: STEX BTC  BISQ BTC
dual77

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

Good update)
So you just increase interest in a very interesting and long-term project CROAT CATALAN)

Only #HOLD #HODL guys, soon 🔜 Autumn
dual77

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?
After all, the project can be popularized very quickly by adding new exchanges.

What do you think about it?
RuMMaker

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

CROAT Catalan community needs to increase or add the number of exchanges where we could buy and sell this coin.
Yes, it sounds now a bit strange in the conditions of this market, But why not!?

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.
dual77

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.
Team Croat, When and Will it be?
RuMMaker

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

I'm not a member of Croat Team, I have just expressed my opinion.
dual77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Of course I know...
I just support your opinion and address this issue to the Croat team and I would like to hear their plans for the near future, namely for 2018
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

I now also wonder what are the plans for the 4th quarter of 2018? Trades in principle are quite good and I would like a couple of normal exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dual77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I now also wonder what are the plans for the 4th quarter of 2018? Trades in principle are quite good and I would like a couple of normal exchanges.
Here I just think that the volume of trades should be much larger today!
also remember how the team said that in the fall there will be at least 2-3 new exchanges...
CROAT Team, Tell me, when will the next update be about new exchanges?
ridd

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Please vote to add CROAT on aiodex.com

ridd

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Description:
Web Gestió is a company dedicated to Online Web Management, Consulting and Development, putting Internet at the service of the client and offering all the solutions for the development and promotion of your company on the Web, with the utmost seriousness, security and punctuality.

Products or services which can be bought with Croat:
All of our products and services can be paid in euros (registration / renewal of domains, web hosting, design, maintenance, management of social networks, projects …).
Conditions may apply.

What does the client need to do in order to purchase products / services in Croat from this business?
Make the request by email or request it when purchasing our products / services.

Contact Details:
Web: https://www.webgestio.com/
E-Mail: comercial@webgestio.com
Phone: (+376) 822 111
Address: Urb. Comella Parc F3 C20 – AD500 Andorra la Vella – Andorra

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 07:41:17 PM by logictense

Too many altcoins today. Croat will get lost among other altcoins on new exchanges without PR in media. We need massive PR  to pump croat.

Of course I know...
I just support your opinion and address this issue to the Croat team and I would like to hear their plans for the near future, namely for 2018

The unclear view of majority of countries on crypto is the result of why new altcoins emerge faster than shrooms. If everyone was holding a firm position to ban the doodles out of crypto around the world, then relevant reddit and forum communities would cease to exist, key people would be wanted and important crypto domains would be arrested. Crypto has gone too far it needs to stumble upon something violent and resistant.

Tabunshik05

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Croat price  Cry Cry Cry
We need new exchange
dual77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

It's finished
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:23:01 AM

We are now drowning in a sea of crypto coins. It is even difficult now to monitor all coin releases and determine which ones have promise. CROAT marketing will be one of the most important factors to be able to get attention and high valuation. Community-based "Team Croat" can  be started anytime by the community.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

Croat has a good foundation. It brings a sense of excitement when we invest. I need to know more sources to know more about the project.
ptrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Hello everyone! So we just started the second half of emission :-)
Since Electroneum is loosing leadership of original CN mining, SUMO exchanges stopped to deposit coins, there is plenty of cheap hashpower. But it is no reason to sell Your Croats just now so cheap, it is only temporary instability. Please hold Your Croats!

Height: 551719
    Blockchain height, total amount of blocks starting from zero.
    Transactions: 397746
    Reward: 48.1220 CROAT
    Supply: 50007884.24 CROAT
!!! Emission: 50.0079 %  !!!

Difficulty: 841 M
    Average Difficulty: 841 M
    Hash Rate: 13.37 MH
    Average Hash Rate: 13.37 MH
    Solve time: 1 min.
ptrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

Croat price  Cry Cry Cry
We need new exchange
Even with the current price, CROAT is the most profitable CN coin on the planet. Really...

for 1 MH/s of ASIC power is about 3500CROAT daily.

(3500CROAT*0.00000073BTC/CROAT) = 0.00255BTC/Day = 15USD/DAY for 1MH/s daily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: