Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do u agree that Bitcoin will go to 500,000$ in 2020 by john Macafee claim ?  (Read 4452 times)
waqarkahloon (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:14:59 PM

John macafee tweeted last month that bitcoin will hit 500,000$ in next 2 to 3 years whats your opinion about that? are u seeing this or not??

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
a14m

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

John macafee tweeted last month that bitcoin will hit 500,000$ in next 2 to 3 years whats your opinion about that? are u seeing this or not??
i don't think bitcoin can reach $500k, cuz 10 Trillion market cap is a lot! maybe will hit $50k, the only info that i know now is bitcoin will
reach $13k in Feb/Mars 2018  Wink
barryogobama

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:34:06 PM

lol didn't he say he would eat a dick on live TV if it didn't? I think he's playing off some stats that the US economy will go into hyperinflation and then $100 2020 = $1 today and then I guess it could eh? lol (EG $50,000 / coin by 2020 and US economy goes to shit with hyperinflation) - I don't see it happening.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

He's probably being pretty hyperbolic, but a lot of what happens in 2018 and 2019 will be a better tell of where Bitcoin is going to go by the time 2020 rolls around. If I remember correctly the next halving is supposed to happen by then and the rest of the happenings in the market will be the great indicator. If Bitcoin cracks $100,000 by 2019 then there is a chance, however very unlikely due to the amount of money required to push it up. If the market isn't very active and doesn't charge upwards over the course of the next few years, it might as well be a pipe dream at the very best.
waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

i don't think bitcoin can reach $500k, cuz 10 Trillion market cap is a lot! maybe will hit $50k, the only info that i know now is bitcoin will
reach $13k in Feb/Mars 2018  Wink
lol u have set your goals. well best of luck with that Tongue

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:46:20 PM

You have realistic targets and then you have this..

A lot has to happen for this to come true and 2020 is quite close actually..
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:48:34 PM

You have realistic targets and then you have this..

A lot has to happen for this to come true and 2020 is quite close actually..

hey, it's only an unbroken run of about $600 upwards a day for two and a bit straight years.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

By 2020, the only realistical price of Bitcoin (1 BTC + 1 BTH) is hitting 10,000$. Very high likelihood in my opinion (75%)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

He's just exaggerated with his claims that bitcoin can reach $500,000 on that year. The maximum possibility that bitcoin will be making it pump will be at $50,000 - $100,000 I guess or this is still too much by that time or the close one which is $10,000 - $20,000. Let's wait for him to eat his d.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:17 PM

lol didn't he say he would eat a dick on live TV if it didn't? I think he's playing off some stats that the US economy will go into hyperinflation and then $100 2020 = $1 today and then I guess it could eh? lol (EG $50,000 / coin by 2020 and US economy goes to shit with hyperinflation) - I don't see it happening.
then is he going to do that thing on national TV ? Tongue lol

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:00:08 PM

I read about what the forecast for 2050. 2020 is too early. Impossible that in 3 years will be such a price. This is 120 times more than the current BTC price.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

These predictions are only valid if they disclose they're not invested in what they're promoting.

People have forever been buying shares in things & claiming the price will go "to the moon" to turn their profit.

Its could be the most obvious when people promote gold and silver. Its almost like a pyramid scheme where you see ppl get in early and hope they can entice investors into raising the price for them with their "gold/silver is the investment of a lifetime" media marketing campaigns.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:06:32 PM

It's possible to Bitcoin but not in 2020 it will take some more years to reach that goal. I think in 2020 Bitcoin value will be more than 10k usd sure.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:10:42 PM

By 2020, the only realistical price of Bitcoin (1 BTC + 1 BTH) is hitting 10,000$. Very high likelihood in my opinion (75%)
What is Bth? Do you mean BCH?
Why would you connect these two? BCC/BCH is completely separate and independent and its price isn't derived from the price of BTC.

THat said, I believe 500k is possible, although unlikely. I expect maybe $10k by 2019 and maybe (if we're lucky) it will double by 2020.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

I think around 10 000$ per BTC is pretty possible, but 50 000$ more looks like fantastic. Bitcoin just can't raise non stop. One day the babble is going to pop, so I would not wait too long before to cash out my assets. Too greedy persons are loosing, I don't want to be a one of them.
waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

I think around 10 000$ per BTC is pretty possible, but 50 000$ more looks like fantastic. Bitcoin just can't raise non stop. One day the babble is going to pop, so I would not wait too long before to cash out my assets. Too greedy persons are loosing, I don't want to be a one of them.
what if it goes to this value and u cashed out before that???

waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

yes it seems impossible

cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:53:31 PM

McAfee meant Bitcoin Cash, not current Bitcoin. He later deleted the tweet. He only referred to Bitcoin Cash as to Bitcoin.

The problem is, bitcoin will probably only be a digital gold, that's why the bubble will pop, it won't be used by people, but OMG (OmiseGo) will take over the payment systems.

If u want to make real money, u should invest in OMG.
waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

McAfee meant Bitcoin Cash, not current Bitcoin. He later deleted the tweet. He only referred to Bitcoin Cash as to Bitcoin.

The problem is, bitcoin will probably only be a digital gold, that's why the bubble will pop, it won't be used by people, but OMG (OmiseGo) will take over the payment systems.

If u want to make real money, u should invest in OMG.
what is special in omg?

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

Wow no, i dont think it can get that price in only two years, that is impossible.
Bitcoin has been quadruplicated in less than a year, so it has to be more than 1000x to get to that price.
There is not even enought volume to make it happen, so no, it can not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: