Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's in 2018  (Read 9132 times)
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:23:53 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:01:45 PM by wilsonwilly1

I think these ICO's have good future:-

world wifi

Repux

UCHIT

Grain

nwp
andyhooton

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:43:10 PM by andyhooton

I heard that nwp is quite perspective project:)
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Ambit Mining ICO, I believe that it will be most successful project in 2018.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

There are so many scams now u start wondering if ICOs need to have a built in restriction that stops the teams from gettin access to the coins they raised. Can u program salaries and expenses into a smart contract?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

It is quite possible to make money on ICO projects in 2018 . You just need to carefully and attentively study the project market, choose only those where you are sure of success and do not believe the beautiful words. Now there are many scams and frankly weak projects .
cryptocat15

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Hi,

ICO in april 2018

I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice and is my opinion only. Please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.

Problem
• Genome sequencing had been previously expensive but costs are drastically reducing making sequencing more readily available.
• With increase in donors there are issues around data ownership, data sharing and data integrity.
• Genomic sequencing providers often sell genomic data for their own profit whilst donors aren’t compensated in any way.

Solution
• Easy access at an affordable price for donors to have their genome sequenced and stored.
• Blockchain addresses trust issues such as patient consent, unclear data ownership, data integrity and user authentication.
• Enables complex data rights management and fine grained access using smart contracts.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Hi,

ICO in april 2018

I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice and is my opinion only. Please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.

Problem
• Genome sequencing had been previously expensive but costs are drastically reducing making sequencing more readily available.
• With increase in donors there are issues around data ownership, data sharing and data integrity.
• Genomic sequencing providers often sell genomic data for their own profit whilst donors aren’t compensated in any way.

Solution
• Easy access at an affordable price for donors to have their genome sequenced and stored.
• Blockchain addresses trust issues such as patient consent, unclear data ownership, data integrity and user authentication.
• Enables complex data rights management and fine grained access using smart contracts.

Thank You!

Hi,

Shivom has a solution that can change the whole global health care! Shivom offers the first ever integrated solution for patients and genome data donors where everybody will be able to have their genome sequenced and securely stored. This ecosystem will provide an open web-marketplace for other providers such as pharmaceuticals, research organizations, governments, patient-support groups and insurance companies to add their apps and services, alongside genomic data analytics and personalized medicine.

Thank You!
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

ICO's is launching everytime and everywhere. The real question is how many ICO's will be useful and not a scam.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

What do you think, should we hope for the success of the CashBet project? Will I be able to earn by buying their tokens?
Yes, definitely. But only if you are interested in gambling, since there will be privileges on the platform.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

What do you think, should we hope for the success of the CashBet project? Will I be able to earn by buying their tokens?
Yes, definitely. But only if you are interested in gambling, since there will be privileges on the platform.
Anyone can buy tokens and wait until they grow in price. It is not necessary to use what the project provides
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:36:47 PM by Eleanorjean11

I think these ICO's have good future:-

Academy

Libra creddit

uchit

nwp

coinvest
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

Actually, I found several ICO sheet that might be useful for you. You can see this on this links

ZAZ ICO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/htmlview#
TheGobOne ICO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/edit#gid=156713891

For a website, I can suggest you take a look https://cryptodiffer.com/ this site summarizes all top expert ICO review.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I do not know for sure the numbers that will clear up a lot and the new dynamics of the emergence of the latest ICO offers various platforms is certainly still an interesting phenomenon today. However, this should be of particular concern to potential investors who will invest their capital into specific ICO projects. Team members, team advisers, company addresses or contact numbers may be additional details that may indicate the validity of the ICO. The actual ICO will always update developments at any time, the team or CEO will not hesitate with the images posted on social media to show their hard work for the success of their project, not a guarantee of success but have shown a seriousness of their project.
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.
yes ICO's this year tend to be less than the previous year, is this due to unhealthy market prices? but it also does not necessarily be a factor at least ICO's and instead I see why ICO's add a little because we would have been able to choose how the clarity of an ICO's of his team, the clarity of his roadmap and whether it really exists and will succeed then from the forum itself is also tightened in order not to happen as in previous years

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

yes ICO's this year tend to be less than the previous year, is this due to unhealthy market prices? but it also does not necessarily be a factor at least ICO's and instead I see why ICO's add a little because we would have been able to choose how the clarity of an ICO's of his team, the clarity of his roadmap and whether it really exists and will succeed then from the forum itself is also tightened in order not to happen as in previous years

I think now the investors are much more attentive to the choice of projects for investment medium. And, in the meantime, they are requesting an adequate amount, really necessary to know the development of the project.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

I think now the investors are much more attentive to the choice of projects for investment medium. And, in the meantime, they are requesting an adequate amount, really necessary to know the development of the project.
Investing on the right ICOs are always profitable. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Anyone can buy tokens and wait until they grow in price. It is not necessary to use what the project provides
As you know, there are utility tokens and security tokens. So the CBC token is a security token. And it will bring you maximum opportunities in case of use on the platform. But you can also wait for a rise in price, of course.
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

I think that in 2018 ISO will only gain popularity! By the way, I want to invite you to see such a project as effect.ai! It is aimed at the introduction of artificial intelligence in some areas of life, so the project is quite promising!
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

I think this is because was a lot of new ICOs. So I think this is will be all 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: