Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among the other cryptocurrencies. As the economy experiences uncertainty, people will tend to move their assets to hedging instruments, those are fixed values ​​even though the economy is slowing down. That's what proves that investing in bitcoin will give long-term benefits.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Bitcoin is absolutely, a good investment. It is a good investment because profit is assured. Its market value increases from time after time. And as years are passing by, its price insanely increase. To prove this, try to check its market value before the fork which is around 2400$ or something like that, after the hardfork, it reached the 4000$ mark. Such a proof that Bitcoin is profitable to investors and all of its users.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

Main reason to invest in bitcoin, is because i feel the nature of real investment, because profit also a goal. As well as limited supply of bitcoin that makes me feel need to invest in bitcoin.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:57:13 PM

Nothing to go against it but here is what I use to explain Bitcoin to any new person,

# 1. Transfer of Value - It gives freedom to transfer the value from one point to another point anywhere in the world.  One can transfer the smallest amount to largest amount. There is no limit for it (considering average transaction amount of an individual).

# 2. Controlling the Value - We hold fiat currencies but we don't hold the value associated with it and government can alter the value of it anytime. A recent example of demonetization in India is the best example of it. Even though there is a volatility in the price of Bitcoin, it is still a medium to hold actual value with it.

# 3. Speculation - This is the least part to focus, there is an exception of one year but the value of Bitcoin is constantly rising every year and thus it has a good opportunity for speculation for the long term.

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

For me I think the reasons why I need to invest in bitcoin is that (1) because bitcoin will never vanished because as you can see how it is very popular to many people (2) it has a big possibility of getting higher value in the future and your money will be pump, (3) and bitcoin is very rich and very good in terms of business financials.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

Source here.

1. Bitcoin value isn't stable so it has a big possibilty of pumping in the future just like what it is doing today. And we all know that bitcoin is very good in terms of incomes.
2. Bitcoin is good in terms of financials and business because it has a big possibility of making your income very good and progressive
3. And ofcourse last is because bitcoin is can be earn in a very simple way, investing, gambling or joining some signature campaigns.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

Main reason to invest in bitcoin, is because i feel the nature of real investment, because profit also a goal. As well as limited supply of bitcoin that makes me feel need to invest in bitcoin.
Honestly, about reason limit supply of Bitcoin, I think it not important and make us want invest to Bitcoin. Why I say that? Haha very easy for understand my thought, because we are also see Bitcoin Cash created from old data blockchain from Bitcoin original, so why cannot create more Bitcoin in future if we need it?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Honestly, about reason limit supply of Bitcoin, I think it not important and make us want invest to Bitcoin. Why I say that? Haha very easy for understand my thought, because we are also see Bitcoin Cash created from old data blockchain from Bitcoin original, so why cannot create more Bitcoin in future if we need it?

Most people don't realize that whenever bitcoin hard forks or so-called "airdrop," it dilutes the coin supply. Don't say Bitcoin Cash is different. It's the same protocol, same mining algo, formerly same community.

chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

my reason was only 1 for investment in bitcoin, high prices make me interested in investing in bitcoin.

laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:33:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin supply is low or limited. It's limited for sure, but mu point is that 17 millions bitcoin is still good for the whole community. I think manipulators use this limited supply thing to multiply their profits while doing pump and dumps.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

Most people don't realize that whenever bitcoin hard forks or so-called "airdrop," it dilutes the coin supply. Don't say Bitcoin Cash is different. It's the same protocol, same mining algo, formerly same community.

The Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin :
1.Huge profit
2.You will became millioniare if you sell it wisely
3.Best to inverse as compared to gold

If you inversed in bitcoin means,you will get very huge profit.You will became millioniare if you sell it wisely ,after saving for long.
Bitcoin is the best place to inverse as compared to gold,copper,steel and so on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:09:45 PM

We should invest bitcoin because it is decentralized , more profitable than others cryptocurrencies and it is highly demand in the market. Many investors would invest bitcoin because of it's promising price and they can assure that their will be a big return from it.
The all factors you have mentioned have definitely made bitcoins worth big investments. There is nothing wrong in this fact that investors are turning towards bitcoins on large scale because they all know that bitcoins are so promising about producing nice returns.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

I don't think bitcoin supply is low or limited. It's limited for sure, but mu point is that 17 millions bitcoin is still good for the whole community. I think manipulators use this limited supply thing to multiply their profits while doing pump and dumps.

If there would be 17 million people that use bitcoins, then that would mean 17 million should be spread to those users. Even if you can fraction out each bitcoin there is still little supply for circulation. That is why the price of bitcoins will continually rise, since bitcoins has a hard limit to its supply hence we cannot increase supply but the demand will always go up.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

Bitcoin doesn't promise anything but those 3 reasons are sure a good thing to invest in bitcoin.  And those three are the majors and key factors that why we should invest in bitcoin. Well before as I've seen it's full potential I certainly put my interest to bitcoin and that's why I started to buy bitcoins why I can when the price was quite low.

Bitcoin is the only thing that can promise you profits currently so don't think about it in negative way. Anyway you are also making the statement of certainty regarding its potential in the same line. So I'm pretty sure you are little into bitcoin but also having second thoughts regarding it. However I'm sure bitcoin investment today is the future of crypto lover tomorrow. If you want to invest in the bitcoin then just do it with full peace of mind and feel the potential of it. When it was cents worth it was not believed by anyone and now when it has become 4000x expensive people are finding the reasons to invest in it. That's just ridiculous how everyone starts thinking of something when it gets value. Better invest straightforwardly if you believe in it.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

It's great reason but there are some negative thinking for some people, for example bitcoin can be use for money laundry which become advantage for terorism activity
When people know that bitcoin supplied is limited , they will afraid when they start to being investor since good things is too good to be true , isn't it..
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

I think bitcoin became popular too because of Money transfer, were the merchants all around the world are sending money through remittances outlet. Also If you have bitcoin it is 100% you're the only one who can control it not by anyone. Cheesy
I think this is what is going to happen bitcoin is going to first win market share on the business of remittance it is even possible that it makes western union and similar services adopt it or maybe even disappear if they try to keep this antiquate form of business.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:32:21 AM

I am strongly agreed with the reasons you given in the comment bitcoin value and the price is being appreciated in all over the world. The bitcoin is a digital currency and the future of the people is dependent on it the bitcoin is very secure, easy to use, decentralized and the transaction fees is very low now these are the features that can make the people to invest in bitcoin. So bitcoin investment can make you earn good income now and in the future as well.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:34:34 AM

Certainly on the basis of that reason leads them to engage in bitcoin and make investments, and it certainly brings a good impact on bitcoin progress as well as changes in bitcoin prices that continue to increase.
Yes, the more we invest into bitcoins, the more rise in the prices will be observed which is not only good for the survival of bitcoins but also for the investors.
I want bitcoins to flourish more and more so that I can achieve my goals with bitcoins and be the new millionaire.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

It's great reason but there are some negative thinking for some people, for example bitcoin can be use for money laundry which become advantage for terorism activity
When people know that bitcoin supplied is limited , they will afraid when they start to being investor since good things is too good to be true , isn't it..
The supply limit of Bitcoin just is an interesting point when Bitcoin starting the road grow. When the demand on market need have more coins, the Bitcoin community or we usually call them are "expert" will helps buyer solve that problem. Grin

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

my reason was only 1 for investment in bitcoin, high prices make me interested in investing in bitcoin.

Well there are so many advantages for people depending upon what they use bitcoin for. Top 3 reasons which I feel are as follows :-

- Part time/ Full time income through different sources like Trading, Joining different  camping, Escrow services, Freelancing etc
- Easy to transfer btc form one country to other within few minutes with some fees to be paid for transfer.
- New opportunities for so many people . Its a boon for unemployed and also for people who want to do something of their own and want to quit their jobs, I know people who have left their full time job and are into bitcoin related activities now.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: