Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
Well it was mentioned in rhe source that bitcoin being volatile its not good for investment, why do dumb head people be a pessimist and think that bitcoin will let you down?  Why not think of bitcoin as an opportunity to get good profit, and volatility is one of the main reasons why bitcoin is around 4000-5000$ today.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:40:25 AM

1.To save for the future of children and family
2.whenever there is an urgent need to be sold
3.If possible if already have a lot of investment i will buy a house
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:40:12 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.
I agree with the listed reasons. People should invest into Bitcoin because it is profitable. The market value of Bitcoin is dependent on the marked demand. And as the demand is getting higher, same thing will happen with its price and the profit that they will get if they invest to Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is profitable that makes the investors towards it to invest because profit is assured to be big.
There needs no point of giving any reason to anyone to come and invest in Bitcoins. All the sensible people who knows about it are investing in Bitcoin by themselves. You only need to look around yourself and you’ll find many individuals whose life has been changed due to Bitcoin.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

1- decentralized
2- control myself
3- i don't need to trust anyone like bank
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

1. the price keeps increasing
2. is rumored to be the global currency of the future
3. more places and countries accept bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:21:22 AM

My three reasons to invest in Bitcoin:

1. It`s anonymous currency, fully decentralized, with immune to inflationary.
2. It`s the first of it`s kind, therefore, we can expect a great reserve of trust in long therm.
3. Continuously growing value.
Bitcoin is not truly anonymous that is a very common mistake, second bitcoin is not immune to inflation, every time a block is mined new coins are created and given to the miners, so there is inflation in bitcoin but as time passes the inflation is going to be lower.

Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous. That is the correct term. If anyone wanted, including law enforcement they could, in theory trace who you are from your address.

The problem is doing this requires resources that 99.999% of police departments do not have. You call your local department because someone you know stolen Bitcoin from you. What are they going to do? They know nothing about it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

Indeed these are certainly great reasons to invest in Bitcoin. But since cryptocurrency in general is extremely risky (not that is would fail, but that it fluctuates wildly), it may not be suitable for conservative investors. Certainly, for young people, Bitcoin is a certainly an asset that NEEDS to be in one's investment portfolio.

Yes, Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are not suitable for people who don't want to take a risk to earn big. But everyone can do it around 5% to 10% of their total investment money can start putting in these crypto currencies. Because slowly crypto markets are picking up and also these things soon or later going enter into mainstream businesses but by then it will be too later to enter and one may miss the opportunity make a good profit.
aeternus

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:35:01 AM

Source here.

I agree with the listed reasons. People should invest into Bitcoin because it is profitable. The market value of Bitcoin is dependent on the marked demand. And as the demand is getting higher, same thing will happen with its price and the profit that they will get if they invest to Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is profitable that makes the investors towards it to invest because profit is assured to be big.
Most people are not adventurous enough they prefer to play it safe, but if you play it safe then you do not get anywhere, those that got famous or riches are people that took great risks in order to become like that so if you want to obtain better results than the average person then you need to take risks.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

Source here.

Most people are not adventurous enough they prefer to play it safe, but if you play it safe then you do not get anywhere, those that got famous or riches are people that took great risks in order to become like that so if you want to obtain better results than the average person then you need to take risks.
Taking risk is one of the most important thing to do when you are just starting to your journey because that will become the key for you to become a better person and to become successful in the future so if you want to become successful in any aspect that you are in then be a risk taker and try new things to come up with the best result that is new to your eyes.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

Source here.

Not only invest to cryptocurrency world or Bitcoin need you accept the risk when investment.
When you become a investor, you has accepted the risk when you invest your money to something.
If you cannot accept that, please withdraw your money and go out, do not need to spend your time for make money at here. Wink
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:28:14 PM

One of the main reason for which people invest in bitcoins is that it gives very huge returns in a very small period of time.
Secondly,the investment is also safe since it works on a secured block chain system.Also,bitcoin is totally out of the control of hands of government.Neither the government could seize our bitcoins nor it could devalue it as it was done by indian government by banning high value notes.
Thirdly,it could be easily transferred any where all over the world and it could also be stored easily in a wallet unlike gold which is a physical asset and has to be stored in lockers.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

Source here.

Risk taking factors play key role in your success. I utterly agree with you that people have not become rich without taking unbelievable risks. Successes only come to those who have courage to embrace it. It is not an easy task to handle success. If you want to perform big, dream big and big dreams demand courage and risk taking.
aeternus

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:33:16 AM

My three reasons to invest in Bitcoin:

1. It`s anonymous currency, fully decentralized, with immune to inflationary.
2. It`s the first of it`s kind, therefore, we can expect a great reserve of trust in long therm.
3. Continuously growing value.
Bitcoin is not truly anonymous that is a very common mistake, second bitcoin is not immune to inflation, every time a block is mined new coins are created and given to the miners, so there is inflation in bitcoin but as time passes the inflation is going to be lower.

Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous. That is the correct term. If anyone wanted, including law enforcement they could, in theory trace who you are from your address.

The problem is doing this requires resources that 99.999% of police departments do not have. You call your local department because someone you know stolen Bitcoin from you. What are they going to do? They know nothing about it.
Most police departments no only do not have the resources get stolen bitcoin most of the time they are not going to care even if the amount is big because for them bitcoin is not really money and if the person has not declared that bitcoin in his taxes then the chances of even going to the police to denounce what happened are incredibly low.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:17:15 AM

Personally, I invest bitcoin because of it's growing value. That I know in time it will be more valuable than today so I'm gonna hold it until it go to the moon. I also like the way it's decentralized like the government is hands off to this so it's not prone to corruption. Also it's anonymity that no one can know if how much I hold in my wallet.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

there are a lot of reasons to invest in bitcoin bu we can mention three of them:
1) Bitcoin is a new and big comptetitator in the currency market.
2) Earning money is too easy when it is related to Bitcoin.
3) The value of bitcoin is increasing day by day so your savings.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:51:44 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 11:23:36 AM by 777Bitcoin

1- decentralized
2- control myself
3- i don't need to trust anyone like bank

This is my top three reason why I'm here, but I will give one more the price or I mean profit out of it. Decentralization is what I love most because i am annoyed with too much regulation and I now control my investments without the government to disturb me. Banks are insanely hypocrite to much documents needed when in reality only most of them the owners itself are corrupt and doing part of the criminal activities.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

Source here.

Yeah that is true. The three reason is really the best answer for us to invest our money to the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin is still increasing and maybe in the near future the price of the bitcoin per each will become $100,000.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

Some of the reasons I invest bitcoin are as follows: very profitable, safe, and can be used to pay all bills. I'm glad some of the exchanger services fully support the payment transactions for bitcoin bills.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:53:45 PM

There are many reasons why people investing bitcoin
 1. because bitcoin is a great help to everyone and very easy to earn money and even if you have no work and are at home.
 2. bitcoin are many uses interns of investment like trading, mining, gambling and invest to other business.
 3. bitcoin is very much profitable because it has a very fast rate high.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Some of the reasons I invest bitcoin are as follows: very profitable, safe, and can be used to pay all bills. I'm glad some of the exchanger services fully support the payment transactions for bitcoin bills.
That is why i also like bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is a very volatile one and it can be very profitable and also safe because the hackers cannot hack your bitcoin and stole it and the most convenient way of paying bills is doing it online and that is possible for me right now because of bitcoin and i hope that in the future there will be more improvements and feature for bitcoin that will help each of its users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: